Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
733,381 - 733,400 of 1,095,599 Comments Last updated 17 min ago
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
KYW TV in Philly had Romney ads this morning....
WHP radio in Harrisburg (biggest station in central PA) has been running Romney ads all day...
plus even more anti-Obama ads, as you note...
Okay, I'll have to take your word for it.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
nate silver? really?
as opposed to freds inner feelings??????
yeah Nate Silver for sure
fred? not so much
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Fred wasn't actually alone in his box, just outside lay a Sonotube with Fred's only human friend. It was a fallen Catholic priest, Paddy O'Riley, who had been stripped of his vestments years ago but who still wore his dirty white collar and was the Father Confessor for these lonely, dissolute men in the alley.

Father O'Riley had only become a Priest because he had been abused as a boy. He was small and weighed barely 110 pounds even now. He was a hairlip but had a way with words nonetheless and this glibness had allowed him to pass for a young man well into his fifties.

In the confessional no one was aware of his deformity, not his physical one nor his spiritual one. Father O'Riley could no more change his destiny than any of the other men in the alley, he was designed to abuse others and then feel guilty about it. He was Catholic in this, and though he knew it was the Devil who drove him, he also invariably assumed it was God who had made him so.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Another GOP accusation with no evidence in support.
Except their diehard belief that every time Dems win, they must have cheated.
typical filthy lying tea bagger
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

wont it be nice when the election is over and i'm here to help heal the right wingers broken hearts?

its what i do.
the lords work.
TheIndependentMa jority

Nancy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloomberg did not want the National Guard....or at least not if they were armed.....
WTH-is a duhmocRat or something?

Shame on him! Call Guillani--get him to straighten stuff out!

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2102!
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Soon to released as a major motion picture:
"FRED'S WORLD". Rated "P" for pathetic.

THE DEBIL wrote:
Hannibal Keisterwitz, aka, "Fred," sat in his apartment with the shades drawn down and the lights off. He didn't really have a choice about the lights, because he lived in a Downy Toilet Paper box in an alley and he really didn't have windows or shades, just a slit cut in the side of the box with a paper towel pasted over it.
Hannibal had stolen an I-pad several weeks ago and every morning he'd take it down to the shelter to charge the batteries. He no longer ate, or bathed, or spoke, he simply would take the machine and charge it, then return to his big box in the alley and type.
For some reason, Fred could no longer relate to other people face to face so this was his sole means of interfacing with the world.
He'd found Topix very early on and had developed relationships there that, in his tortured mind, seemed almost real. It was as if he could be anyone he wanted to be, a successful billionaire, a decorated veteran, anyone, and he had "friends there too. Real friends, people whom he would never see and who would never see him in his box, alone, and frightened, and hungry.
For Fred, his stolen computer was the last link he had with the physical world and as the hunger and the loneliness took hold of him he began to forget there even was a physical world. Fred discovered that the keys of the machine had become sticky. Each time he touched one it would resist when he went to lift a finger to touch the next.
(How's this working for you, Homer? Would you like me to re-plot it?)
BRAVO!
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Jack Daniels wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, another liberal completely devoid of reality. Lemme put this in w ay that will even sink in to your hard head. Let's just play Devil's Advocate and say that DID happen and the Usurper was able to weasel his way back in even after conspiring with terrosists to commit the Murder of our Ambassador.
Do you have any idea what would be coming your way the next day?
I can tell you with the utmost certainty...CIVIL WAR! Guess what else? You liberals would be the target and you would be quaikcly cleansed from this planet. Now that is gonna happen anyway, but what you have to decide is do you want it the easy way? Or do you want a bloobath? Those are the two choices you have. You bastards always cry about war, so are you sure that's what you'd really want to be on the recieving end of?
You no longer have a future here in this Country...you pisseed that away 4 years ago when elected a Treasonous piece of shit, and now you are paying the price for it.
Now again, do you REALLY belive in that shit your spewing on here? Do you REALLY entertain the idea of facing certain death in a bloodbath the likes of which the world has never seen? Or are you just spouting off more pshotic bullshit "hoping" your cause is not truly dead. I got news for ya... Hope is not an agenda. Hope in one hand and shit in the other and tell me which one fills up first. That ought to be easy enough for you since all you lioberals are so full of shit!
OK. Feel better now boobie? I think the healing process can now begin for this young man or maybe you should down a bottle of Jack Daniels* and rethink your very existence.

*Note this is not an endorsement of this product. Alcohol should only be consumed in moderation. Remember: Don't drink and drive, the life you save may be your own.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
Fred wasn't actually alone in his box, just outside lay a Sonotube with Fred's only human friend. It was a fallen Catholic priest, Paddy O'Riley, who had been stripped of his vestments years ago but who still wore his dirty white collar and was the Father Confessor for these lonely, dissolute men in the alley.
Father O'Riley had only become a Priest because he had been abused as a boy. He was small and weighed barely 110 pounds even now. He was a hairlip but had a way with words nonetheless and this glibness had allowed him to pass for a young man well into his fifties.
In the confessional no one was aware of his deformity, not his physical one nor his spiritual one. Father O'Riley could no more change his destiny than any of the other men in the alley, he was designed to abuse others and then feel guilty about it. He was Catholic in this, and though he knew it was the Devil who drove him, he also invariably assumed it was God who had made him so.
contact my editor.
riveting!
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Pres Romney wrote:
<quoted text>Say my name boy.You hear me boy.
evening, ma'am
take a number and go fk yourself and ill get back to you after the election.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Fred and Paddy had never actually met. To each the other was simply a disembodied voice and an odor through the thick layers of cardboard which separated them.

Paddy could hear and smell Fred's rancid body odor, and Fred could hear the fallen Priest babbling to himself at night, drinking, begging for forgiveness, and then bestowing it on himself in a deep and unsettling voice.

In this way they passed their days and nights each listening to the other, each understanding that there was another human being next door but with no other contact than that. It was as if they lived in two entirely different worlds instead of a dank alley overridden with rats and garbage.
TheIndependentMa jority

Nancy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
liked Christie very much, but consorting with the enemy in the heat of battle is unforgivable....
Look duhmmy---SOMEONE had to show the potus what he was SUPPOSED to be doing, while rockstaw pwetending to be doing the job.
ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!
QUALIFIED EXPERIENCE-For All of America again!
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

just the thought of my new pal, RUSH10ME the semen, typing with his one finger... is heartbreaking.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

K, news on, creative writing, temporarily off.
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
typical filthy lying tea bagger
If the GOP had to run on the truth, they'd be finished.
TheIndependentMa jority

Nancy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
quite admirable, admiral.
get it?
what makes you come to topix and call people that vote democrat "free loaders". if its just for fun i understand. its the seriously dumb baggers im concerned with.
and by all indications you seem like an idiot, that happens to work hard at it.
i work with a guy who's an engineer with six years of college that stills spells engineer wrong in memos.
You call those emails "memo's"

Oh Gawd help us lol

(um but reallly--it's no wonder...wth in Libya....duhmbo slackeerTics!)
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
liked Christie very much, but consorting with the enemy in the heat of battle is unforgivable....
But Christie's a maverick.

I thought your side LOVED mavericks.
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie may be forgiven if Romney wins....otherwise a Conservative opponent will defeat him in the primary next year....
but maybe the Democrats will nominate Christie for Governor....
Why not? He'll probably carry the GOP vote.

heh heh heh
TheIndependentMa jority

Nancy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

dem wrote:
wont it be nice when the election is over and i'm here to help heal the right wingers broken hearts?
its what i do.
the lords work.
Your Lord Satan called---said he was waiting for ya--next to the coffer machine.....said yew! had some karma penances for life to do---for acting like a vulgar POS and aggravating the actually good people.

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE 2012!
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
If the GOP had to run on the truth, they'd be finished.
But we could run on the Kenyan abandoning 4 Americans in Beghazi to die....duh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••