Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
733,341 - 733,360 of 1,083,663 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
a Romney win in PA is coming....the Obama War on Coal is a big factor....most of the coal miners and their families are traditional Democrats who are big-time pissed off....
thats funny. considering romney has 3.6% chance of that happenng.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an old and thoroughly refuted GOP lie.
The only military ballots which were discounted were those which were submitted after deadline, or were not postmarked making it impossible to determine if they had met the deadline.
shame on those guys fighting in Afghanistan who didn't mail their ballots on time....you Democrat scumbag.....
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
The KKK was the terrorist arm of the South.
The South is now a virtual GOP block.
The South bolted from the northern Democrats and headed for the GOP in 1964 when Goldwater spoke out against civil rights. Not all at once, but the trend began there.
Enjoy your KKK, Mr. GOP hypocrite.
Soros & Son (obama)- We Buy IGNORANCE and Sell IDIOT...
-
AND... Some of us are growing weary of being charged with racism by the sellout party that had a former Klansman (D)Robert Byrd serving in the senate...
-
The black voters may have switched parties, bought and paid for by LBJ, but the democrats kept and still have all their racist management.
-
How does the GOP somehow inherits the Democrats extremely racist FDR Jim Crow history?
-
I'll have those n**g*rs voting demokkkRatic for the next 200 years” Lyndon B. Johnson
-
Yet widespread opinion among blacks: RACE TRUMPS COMMON SENSE...
-
If the Negro in the ghetto must eternally be fed by the masters hand that pushes him into a sold out ghetto, he will never become strong enough to escape the sellout of the ghetto, you idiot4life...
-
It's the culture...
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
a Romney win in PA is coming....the Obama War on Coal is a big factor....most of the coal miners and their families are traditional Democrats who are big-time pissed off....
Bullcrap, they are far rightingers, they left the Democrats years ago. These are the same people who voted for Bush and McCain, no change in the overall electorate. I love the ad with that stupid fck coal miner complaining about 'Obama's EPA' like he created it. The ignorance is so painfully displayed on my television set.
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Jack Daniels wrote:
Thank God this piece of shit only has 4 days left!
Can't wait until the 18th when they put his vile ass on trial for Treason, Conspiracy to commit Murder on a Government Offical, and Aiding the Enemy! He damn sure is not gonna be able to lie his way out that one!
The vile son of a bitch sat there and watched for 7 hours while his terrorists buddies killed our Ambassador, stuck his thumb up his ass and did NOTHING, and that folks is conspiracy to commit! He thought by helping the terrorists kill our Ambassador that he could sweerp the fact under the rug that Al Quaeda was as strong as ever, and the fact that there were 10 very organized Militia's there that were about attack. He did this because in his psychotic mind he thought he was God almighty and could get by with murder, and his nrrative that "Al Quaeda was defeated and on the run" could be puked out at every campaign stop on the trail. Well, it didnl;t work out that way did it? He got caught, and people are coming forward in droves and whistle blowing on the son of as bitch and he is going to pay the ultimnate price for it.
I just hope they let the families carry out his execution if he is sentenced with the death penalty as he should be. I also hope they video it, distribute it to all the media outlets so we can show the world as well as all the liberal filth in it around the world what happens to those that commit high crimes against this country and to show these fucking liberals what NEVER to attempt again!
There is no safe haven on this planet for that vile noter fucker, so they better hope they do carry it out, becasue if they don't I'm certain there are plenty of heroes out there that will!
I see.

But we should let your side off the hook for getting 4,000 servicemen killed in a war with Iraq you lied us into.

Let's just forget how Bush and Cheny outed not just a rank-and-file CIA agent, but one who managed the CIA's Joint Task Force on Iraq.

Yup, let's put aside the real crimes of the GOP and listen to your trumped up vitriol all day long.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
if the signature is questionable, simply contact the voter and confirm that they signed the ballot.....if they are still alive or still residents.....
You're fkn stuck in 1958 aren't you pal?
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No shot, he's not even running ads here. Although some other groups are running negative ads pounding out lies about Obama, no mention whatsoever of their candidate's name.
Homer must be deaf, dumb, and blind....media in PA is saturated with Romney ads.....

and Tom Smith will defeat Senator Bob "Zombie" Casey in a major upset.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fred's power is back on but he is still in the dark.
Agree
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I have family in CT. No kids, no worries. Before the storm hit they finished whipping up a batch of home brew and baked a chocolate cake. Life is easy with pre planning.
Currently NOT... in STATEN ISLAND.

Why isn't the NATIONAL GUARD already there, full force, with TENTS of water, food, and other basic hygiene and warmth supplies??

WORKING CLASS-TAX PAYING FOLKS--in much need of help.
Someone needs to STEP IT UP.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!
REAL LEADERSHIP For ALL of America again-NOT just some!!
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie is finished in politics unless he wants to pull an Arlen Spector......
appearing with Obama was fine, but slobbering him with praise was way over the line.....maybe Christie was suffering from lack of sleep or lack of food.....
too bad, really, but sometimes politicians make fatal errors.....
They'll forgive him. Look how they have forgiven Romney. Rightwingers are so desperate they nominated a northern liberal.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're fkn stuck in 1958 aren't you pal?
I'd put is close to 55'
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred is happy we got on the same page...
always have been except for my support of the Planned Parenthood program of ethnic cleansing.....

Nobama is an extreme right-wing fiscal Conservative......
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Currently NOT... in STATEN ISLAND.
Why isn't the NATIONAL GUARD already there, full force, with TENTS of water, food, and other basic hygiene and warmth supplies??
WORKING CLASS-TAX PAYING FOLKS--in much need of help.
Someone needs to STEP IT UP.
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!
REAL LEADERSHIP For ALL of America again-NOT just some!!
suddenly the baggers want big government?
make up your mind, ruthless toothless
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bullcrap, they are far rightingers, they left the Democrats years ago. These are the same people who voted for Bush and McCain, no change in the overall electorate. I love the ad with that stupid fck coal miner complaining about 'Obama's EPA' like he created it. The ignorance is so painfully displayed on my television set.
You missed the article on the "release of current EPA RED TAPE BUREAUCRACY" for storm aid eh Homer? IE:BYPASS ALL the new regulations.

Why isn't the NATIONAL GUARD in Staten Island already, supplying much needed help and supplies???????

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
REAL EXPERIENCE for ALL of America again-Not just some!
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie is finished in politics unless he wants to pull an Arlen Spector......
appearing with Obama was fine, but slobbering him with praise was way over the line.....maybe Christie was suffering from lack of sleep or lack of food.....
too bad, really, but sometimes politicians make fatal errors.....
Proof that there is no individualisty in the Repubilcan Party.

March in locked step, or the party Gauleiters cast you out.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Hannibal Keisterwitz, aka, "Fred," sat in his apartment with the shades drawn down and the lights off. He didn't really have a choice about the lights, because he lived in a Downy Toilet Paper box in an alley and he really didn't have windows or shades, just a slit cut in the side of the box with a paper towel pasted over it.

Hannibal had stolen an I-pad several weeks ago and every morning he'd take it down to the shelter to charge the batteries. He no longer ate, or bathed, or spoke, he simply would take the machine and charge it, then return to his big box in the alley and type.

For some reason, Fred could no longer relate to other people face to face so this was his sole means of interfacing with the world.

He'd found Topix very early on and had developed relationships there that, in his tortured mind, seemed almost real. It was as if he could be anyone he wanted to be, a successful billionaire, a decorated veteran, anyone, and he had "friends there too. Real friends, people whom he would never see and who would never see him in his box, alone, and frightened, and hungry.

For Fred, his stolen computer was the last link he had with the physical world and as the hunger and the loneliness took hold of him he began to forget there even was a physical world. Fred discovered that the keys of the machine had become sticky. Each time he touched one it would resist when he went to lift a finger to touch the next.

(How's this working for you, Homer? Would you like me to re-plot it?)

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
Sometimes you can use caps and lower case type to undermine an argument or to make something disgusting appear more palatable than it really is. Want me to give you an example? Racism and death threats printed in the Queen's English do not mitigate the sentiments or the emotions behind them. Do you know where your children are... right now this second?
Yes.

Next...
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer must be deaf, dumb, and blind....media in PA is saturated with Romney ads.....
and Tom Smith will defeat Senator Bob "Zombie" Casey in a major upset.....
the hillbilly racist is using the power of positive thinking to prove his point.
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

whoa, bad spelling on that last one.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bullcrap, they are far rightingers, they left the Democrats years ago. These are the same people who voted for Bush and McCain, no change in the overall electorate. I love the ad with that stupid fck coal miner complaining about 'Obama's EPA' like he created it. The ignorance is so painfully displayed on my television set.
yeah, the United Mine Worker's Union has always been a rightwing organization......

coal mining is a way of life in Western PA, not just a job.....coal miners have zero interest in being retrained for "green" jobs....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques from Ottawa 175,115
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min truth-facts 45,892
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Terry rigsby 49,006
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 37 min Roxie Darling 4,567
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr gauntlet 305
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nono 3,849
Amy 7-30 1 hr Julie 20
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••