Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
733,301 - 733,320 of 1,100,254 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#791787 Nov 2, 2012
Sometimes you can use caps and lower case type to undermine an argument or to make something disgusting appear more palatable than it really is. Want me to give you an example? Racism and death threats printed in the Queen's English do not mitigate the sentiments or the emotions behind them. Do you know where your children are... right now this second?
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#791788 Nov 2, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Debil, can you tell us a story?
How about the one about Fred, his priest, and the hooker with a heart of gold?
Sure, pal, it'd be my PLEASURE!!!! Just a second, it's a teachable moment.
dem

Chicago, IL

#791789 Nov 2, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Fact is it dosen't make a difference how many years I went to college , fact is I have a 100 ton masters lisence , fact is if you have ever ate an east coast oyster chances are my hands were on it before your mouth was on it , and by the way you all have bought enough of my oysters to put my children through college , but I know thats a thorn in a dems side to know my kids are not relying on a pimp sugar daddy to afirmitive axtion them through life , they have me a real dad ,a hands on dad ,not I can't stand your mom ," I too buzy tu b bothured wid ya dad " remember this you reap what you soe , tell me dem what does a food stamp taste like I have never had one ??
you have a 100 ton masters license you mean?
too bad after 32 years you still cant spell it

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#791790 Nov 2, 2012
new yawk wrote:
Stalker? Oh don't cry about it!
You should have thought about it upon handing me your leash the moment you replied to my post with snide hypocrisy and deceitful intent.
Yeah, that's right, keep walkin', keep walkin' my way. C'Mon Dubya, Good Dawg.
I'll take you around the block and back so fast you won't know what hit you upside your head.
And when I'm finished exposing you, I'll have you slithering like the sleaze you are.
It's your insatiable fraudulent need that compels you to trap yourself.
EV-ER-Y Time!
<quoted text>
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#791791 Nov 2, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
President Romney is sweeping PA.
homer is lonely loser. Alone.
a Romney win in PA is coming....the Obama War on Coal is a big factor....most of the coal miners and their families are traditional Democrats who are big-time pissed off....
Homer

Effort, PA

#791792 Nov 2, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Professors Ken Bickers and Michael Berry, of the University of Colorado, have a system for predicting the Electoral College outcomes of presidential races. Their model has accurately forecast the winner of every presidential race since 1980. According to an article published by UC-Boulder, they even got the Perot-flavored election of 1992, and the Bush-Gore photo finish in 2000, right.
This year, the Bickers-Berry model shows Mitt Romney winning with 320 electoral votes to Obama’s 218, with a 20-vote margin of error. A popular vote margin of 53-47 percent in Romney’s favor is predicted.
Weren't they 2/3 of that famed Chicago infield? No wait that was Tinker to Evers to Chance, nevermind.
cway

United States

#791793 Nov 2, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah they remember what a lousy job Obama has done in the last for years.
This is the lie you parrots have been squawking the last four years.

The fact is, under Obama, the financial markets in free fall finally stabilized in March, 2009. AIG, General Motors and the Banks were bailed out. The rampant job losses of 500,000 per month under Bush hit a peak of 10% unemployment under Obama and has come down to 8%

Oh, let's not forget about the two unfinished wars Bush left behind, either.

As much as you GOP clowns hate it, GNP has been on a slow upward trend. And the DOW is up over 4,500 points.

So much for your "lousy job" assessment.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#791794 Nov 2, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>They've already started going after Christie. The rightwing crazies have no decency whatsoever.
Christie is finished in politics unless he wants to pull an Arlen Spector......

appearing with Obama was fine, but slobbering him with praise was way over the line.....maybe Christie was suffering from lack of sleep or lack of food.....

too bad, really, but sometimes politicians make fatal errors.....
Homer

Effort, PA

#791795 Nov 2, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
President Romney is sweeping PA.
homer is lonely loser. Alone.
No shot, he's not even running ads here. Although some other groups are running negative ads pounding out lies about Obama, no mention whatsoever of their candidate's name.
fred

Milford, CT

#791796 Nov 2, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
a Romney win in PA is coming....the Obama War on Coal is a big factor....most of the coal miners and their families are traditional Democrats who are big-time pissed off....
fred is happy we got on the same page...
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#791797 Nov 2, 2012
Just because a post appears to say a particular thing does not necessarily mean that is the message. Take "breast knives" for instance. In some cases one might be inclined to view such a thing as threatening or even deadly. However, after some thought, one can imagine them as just really pointy breasts; an allusion or even a meataphor. Read with understanding. If you know that the poster in question is stoopid or illiterate then by all means take the words at face value. If, however, you suspect the poster has a different message in mind, clear your mind, eat a small piece of bread to clear your palate, and then read it again and see what you can see. Do you get it? Some people are cleverer than others and their minds work in different ways. That doesn't mean they're bad, or mean, or rude, it could just mean they're making fun of you, commiserating, even sympathizing. OK, class, read pages 300,012 through page 417,893 and be ready for a test in the morning. And now for my friend Homer....
dem

Chicago, IL

#791798 Nov 2, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
thats funny. considering romney has 3.6% chance of that happenng.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#791800 Nov 2, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an old and thoroughly refuted GOP lie.
The only military ballots which were discounted were those which were submitted after deadline, or were not postmarked making it impossible to determine if they had met the deadline.
shame on those guys fighting in Afghanistan who didn't mail their ballots on time....you Democrat scumbag.....
Florida

Tampa, FL

#791802 Nov 2, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
The KKK was the terrorist arm of the South.
The South is now a virtual GOP block.
The South bolted from the northern Democrats and headed for the GOP in 1964 when Goldwater spoke out against civil rights. Not all at once, but the trend began there.
Enjoy your KKK, Mr. GOP hypocrite.
Soros & Son (obama)- We Buy IGNORANCE and Sell IDIOT...
-
AND... Some of us are growing weary of being charged with racism by the sellout party that had a former Klansman (D)Robert Byrd serving in the senate...
-
The black voters may have switched parties, bought and paid for by LBJ, but the democrats kept and still have all their racist management.
-
How does the GOP somehow inherits the Democrats extremely racist FDR Jim Crow history?
-
I'll have those n**g*rs voting demokkkRatic for the next 200 years” Lyndon B. Johnson
-
Yet widespread opinion among blacks: RACE TRUMPS COMMON SENSE...
-
If the Negro in the ghetto must eternally be fed by the masters hand that pushes him into a sold out ghetto, he will never become strong enough to escape the sellout of the ghetto, you idiot4life...
-
It's the culture...
Homer

Effort, PA

#791803 Nov 2, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullcrap, they are far rightingers, they left the Democrats years ago. These are the same people who voted for Bush and McCain, no change in the overall electorate. I love the ad with that stupid fck coal miner complaining about 'Obama's EPA' like he created it. The ignorance is so painfully displayed on my television set.
cway

United States

#791804 Nov 2, 2012
Jack Daniels wrote:
Thank God this piece of shit only has 4 days left!
Can't wait until the 18th when they put his vile ass on trial for Treason, Conspiracy to commit Murder on a Government Offical, and Aiding the Enemy! He damn sure is not gonna be able to lie his way out that one!
The vile son of a bitch sat there and watched for 7 hours while his terrorists buddies killed our Ambassador, stuck his thumb up his ass and did NOTHING, and that folks is conspiracy to commit! He thought by helping the terrorists kill our Ambassador that he could sweerp the fact under the rug that Al Quaeda was as strong as ever, and the fact that there were 10 very organized Militia's there that were about attack. He did this because in his psychotic mind he thought he was God almighty and could get by with murder, and his nrrative that "Al Quaeda was defeated and on the run" could be puked out at every campaign stop on the trail. Well, it didnl;t work out that way did it? He got caught, and people are coming forward in droves and whistle blowing on the son of as bitch and he is going to pay the ultimnate price for it.
I just hope they let the families carry out his execution if he is sentenced with the death penalty as he should be. I also hope they video it, distribute it to all the media outlets so we can show the world as well as all the liberal filth in it around the world what happens to those that commit high crimes against this country and to show these fucking liberals what NEVER to attempt again!
There is no safe haven on this planet for that vile noter fucker, so they better hope they do carry it out, becasue if they don't I'm certain there are plenty of heroes out there that will!
I see.

But we should let your side off the hook for getting 4,000 servicemen killed in a war with Iraq you lied us into.

Let's just forget how Bush and Cheny outed not just a rank-and-file CIA agent, but one who managed the CIA's Joint Task Force on Iraq.

Yup, let's put aside the real crimes of the GOP and listen to your trumped up vitriol all day long.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#791805 Nov 2, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
if the signature is questionable, simply contact the voter and confirm that they signed the ballot.....if they are still alive or still residents.....
You're fkn stuck in 1958 aren't you pal?
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#791806 Nov 2, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No shot, he's not even running ads here. Although some other groups are running negative ads pounding out lies about Obama, no mention whatsoever of their candidate's name.
Homer must be deaf, dumb, and blind....media in PA is saturated with Romney ads.....

and Tom Smith will defeat Senator Bob "Zombie" Casey in a major upset.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#791807 Nov 2, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fred's power is back on but he is still in the dark.
Agree
TheIndependentMa jority

Nancy, KY

#791808 Nov 2, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I have family in CT. No kids, no worries. Before the storm hit they finished whipping up a batch of home brew and baked a chocolate cake. Life is easy with pre planning.
Currently NOT... in STATEN ISLAND.

Why isn't the NATIONAL GUARD already there, full force, with TENTS of water, food, and other basic hygiene and warmth supplies??

WORKING CLASS-TAX PAYING FOLKS--in much need of help.
Someone needs to STEP IT UP.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!
REAL LEADERSHIP For ALL of America again-NOT just some!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 9 min kyjeepman 1,453
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min SpaceBlues 46,324
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 28 min Dems Suk 1,904
Win a Free McDonalds Gift Card 30 min Gift Card Expert 1
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 31 min Union Corrupt 7,561
Abby 8-30 43 min edogxxx 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,399
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,935
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info