Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263181 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

neocons make me laugh

Buffalo, NY

#792148 Nov 2, 2012
i like to visit this site to read the posts from some of these neocons who are so out of touch, it gives me a good chuckle and makes me feel good about not being onf of them.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792150 Nov 2, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is legal, GOP clown.
It's legal for a man to kill his wife in Saudi Arabia for disobeying him. That doesn't make it right.
Killing babies is murder, legal or not, liberal homo.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792151 Nov 2, 2012
KCS wrote:
<quoted text>Is it any of your business what a woman does with her body?
It's not what you do with your body, it's what you do with your child's body that's my business. Anyway, men have been telling women what to do for thousands of years. That's the way it's supposed to be.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792152 Nov 2, 2012
KCS wrote:
<quoted text>Wait, how many soldiers died after Bush flew on the carrier under the Mission Accomplished sign?
How many American diplomats died after Obama said we are winning the war on terror?
KCS

Burbank, CA

#792153 Nov 2, 2012
How bout it wrote:
<quoted text> it's some of YHVH's business and on judgement day those 'women' will find out just how much..
Judgement day? it's 2012 man wake up and live.
KCS

Burbank, CA

#792154 Nov 2, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>It's not what you do with your body, it's what you do with your child's body that's my business. Anyway, men have been telling women what to do for thousands of years. That's the way it's supposed to be.
Good since you're so worried about Kids you must be in favor of Free health care for all American's right?
neocons make me laugh

Buffalo, NY

#792155 Nov 2, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>It's not what you do with your body, it's what you do with your child's body that's my business. Anyway, men have been telling women what to do for thousands of years. That's the way it's supposed to be.
So i take it you will not vote this election? Is he pro-choice or pro-life? Please enlighten me. and he is not allowed to have it both ways as a flip flopper.
rest of the world

Coquitlam, Canada

#792156 Nov 2, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>How many American diplomats died after Obama said we are winning the war on terror?
Not as many diplomats, soldiers, fathers,sons,mothers,brothers and probably dogs if trigger happy Mitt gets in. Enjoy another decade of war folks at the bargain price of X- trillion dollars. Your dollar will be worth a peso. I can't wait.
KCS

Burbank, CA

#792157 Nov 2, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>How many American diplomats died after Obama said we are winning the war on terror?
You mean the war he actually started fighting after Bush stopped saying the name Bin laden at all, The fact that we were attacked shows you Obama is doing a good job. Drones have killed many Al quaida leaders and yes one Diplomat died.
Tournefort

Richmond, IN

#792158 Nov 2, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Newsflash: no one cares
Newsflash: The mask of faux lefty "compassion" is dropped.

Like Obama's.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#792159 Nov 2, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't eat that shyt,
Many people believe that you do, followed by your regurgitation of it all over the forum.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792160 Nov 2, 2012
rest of the world wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as many diplomats, soldiers, fathers,sons,mothers,brothers and probably dogs if trigger happy Mitt gets in. Enjoy another decade of war folks at the bargain price of X- trillion dollars. Your dollar will be worth a peso. I can't wait.
Dropping a hydrogen bomb on Mecca during the annual pilgrimage where 3 million Muslim terrorists gather each year would be a good start.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#792161 Nov 2, 2012
How bout it wrote:
<quoted text> it's some of YHVH's business and on judgement day those 'women' will find out just how much..
Eventually, fundies always get to the threats.
Always.

You're pretty quick on the draw, there, fella. Went right for the nuke....aaaaaaaaaaaand it was a dud.

How 'bout you let your 'OMNIPOTENT GOD' fight his own battles - since when does an omnipotent being need your help?

Oh, and it's your hell, so feel free to burn in it.

I decline.

:)

Next...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#792162 Nov 2, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
Yes, Obama want to tell American people, there is no terrorists. Don't you see, he let his own people be killed just to show the world it is not terrorist ...ordinary people got provoked by anti - Islam video ...he want it to justified.

To Obama, WAR ON TERROR IS WAR ON ISLAM!

Why is so hard for the people to understand, Obama is raised as a Muslim, in school registered as a Muslim, his father side Muslims, IN HIS HEART, OBAMA IS A MUSLIM! Why people don't get it? WAKE UP AMERICA! YOU ELECTED PRESIDENT, WHO IS NOT AMERICA'S FRIEND!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#792165 Nov 2, 2012
KCS wrote:
<quoted text>Good since you're so worried about Kids you must be in favor of Free health care for all American's right?
nothing is free.....

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#792166 Nov 2, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's legal for a man to kill his wife in Saudi Arabia for disobeying him. That doesn't make it right.
Killing babies is murder, legal or not, liberal homo.
If you know of anyone killing babies, it is your morally imperative duty to report it to the authorities. That is if you're reluctant to stop them personally...

What are you, some kinda pu*sy?
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792167 Nov 2, 2012
106 dead and counting due to Sandygate. WHERE THE HELL IS OBAMA?!?! WHERE THE HELL IS BIDEN?!?! WHERE THE HELL IS HILLARY?!?! WHERE THE HELL IS ANYBODY?!?! Does anybody in this administration care that scores of Americans are dying in their homes because of this administration's total, complete arrogance and incompetence?
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#792168 Nov 2, 2012
neocons make me laugh wrote:
<quoted text>So i take it you will not vote this election? Is he pro-choice or pro-life? Please enlighten me. and he is not allowed to have it both ways as a flip flopper.
it's the economy, stupid.....

ethnic cleansing is an issue for the courts.....
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792169 Nov 2, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>If you know of anyone killing babies, it is your morally imperative duty to report it to the authorities. That is if you're reluctant to stop them personally...
What are you, some kinda pu*sy?
Sadly, murdering babies is legal in this country. How many have you murdered?
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#792170 Nov 2, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text> Dropping a hydrogen bomb on Mecca during the annual pilgrimage where 3 million Muslim terrorists gather each year would be a good start.
only if we have enough bombs to liquidate all of them.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min JRB 194,492
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min CrunchyBacon 100,291
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 21 min Dream Crystal 442
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 42 min Dream Crystal 1,196
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 54,347
Truly evil folks 2 hr reality is a crotch 4
abby7-30-15 4 hr Kuuipo 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages