Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,663)

Showing posts 733,241 - 733,260 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred is back. Lights on. Ready to go.
The Kenyan fails NYC, goes campaigning. The Kenyan fails Benghazi, goes campaigning. America says ..stay campaigning freak..President Romney is here
NY Mayor Bloomberg on Tuesday said he spoke to Obama and his chief of staff, Jack Lew, and told them the city would "love to have him, but we've got lots of things to do."

Bloomberg said that he wasn't trying to "dis" the president and that his trip to New Jersey on Wednesday would represent the whole region. He also spoke highly of the relationship between federal and local officials. He said that on a conference call with the president and other mayors and governors of affected areas, everybody kept saying, "Thank you for the service.
"You know, there was a lot of criticism with (the Federal Emergency Management Agency) back in the (Hurricane) Katrina days, and today, you hear nothing but good things about FEMA, and they certainly have been very helpful to us," Bloomberg said.

Meanwhile Bloomberg endorses Obama for second term.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

LOL ... Well, it was good work!

And don't change your Avatar pic. I love it!

The glasses are ... Perfect! Just right!:)

Yea, alot of flaaaaaaaacids runnin' around fantasizing! Lol!
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
I hit him in his "soft spot." or should I say "limp spot." Or perhaps.....FLAAAAAAACID member. It doesn't work so he posts about his fanasies that he'll never be able to obtain.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, the woman I know first hand, she is my best friend, so I am telling the truth here. I know the truth for you Demonbrats is so hard to live with and /or take, but she got to adopt the baby for free, and while taking care of it being its foster parent, she got a huge check for doing so. I have seen all the paperwork, and her paycheck, so I am telling the truth. You Demonbrats have such a hard time with the truth, or telling the truth. Why is that? Clinton didn't want to tell the truth about his affair, came on and lied about it, then had to come back on and tell the truth.
I am happy you feel good about yourself, and can live with yourself. Good for you!!
Very sweet little boy she adopted, and he is a very happy boy too. He was adopted but Republicans, that believe in God and go to Church. You can say that he is one lucky little boy.
Sorry, I didn't realize how limited you actually were, but my point was that foster parents are often able to adopt "citizen" children as well as those abandoned babies that may appear to have been of illegals. Foreign adoptions are usually quite expensive as well as complicated...the idea of adopting children from foster care was proposed by another poster earlier, but you just don't see capable of getting off your non-Christlike partisan mindset enough consider the possibility that you're doing yourself and your party no favors here.(BTW, someone had to do the legal work with fees pro bono or she wouldn't have gotten a "free" lunch...taking a huge check for caring for one of god's most vulnerable creatures doesn't seem to godlike to me...)
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Stalker? Oh don't cry about it!
You should have thought about it upon handing me your leash the moment you replied to my post with snide hypocrisy and deceitful intent.
Yeah, that's right, keep walkin', keep walkin' my way. C'Mon Dubya, Good Dawg.
I'll take you around the block and back so fast you won't know what hit you upside your head.
And when I'm finished exposing you, I'll have you slithering like the sleaze you are.
It's your insatiable fraudulent need that compels you to trap yourself.
EV-ER-Y Time!
<quoted text>
Are you fighting with someone again?

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Deja vous"??? Yet I can see how you might have been a Reagan fan.
Confused by that? Yet, I can see how you might be an Obama fan.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
How about shooting Marathon runners?
For sport or is their money involved?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Senator Reid said he will not work with Romney… is he “Reid” signaling a Romney Victory? Romney/Ryan
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee. Tell us how you really feel. Vent that hate man, Mr. Yahoo.
With all then pent up hate, how are you going to deal with next Wednesday when we learn we have a new president that can actually lead?
Baawwwahhhh!!!!!
closed-minded...
Oh yeah, that's not you.
Baawwwaaahhhh!!!!
Homer will be fine no matter who wins. I feel bad for the Tea Baggers when Romney begins breaking all his promises.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Homer wrote:
Are there no good decent Republicans left posting on here?
Hey__lighten up eh?

BTW how's my WBRE crew coming along? I sure miss PA Live with my little Polish chica Monica Modeja, a regular hottie she is.
Vote for Romney

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Vote for Romney!!!!!!
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's Mitt, why isn't he grabbing the golden opportunity to look Presidential. Maybe "mad man" Mitt is in church praying he doesn't have to deal with it.
For every good reason you lie and makeup lame excuses, Florida has a better reason to tell the truth... you retard...
What is obama hiding?
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that loser?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a dummy?
-
It's the culture...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

<quoted text>
Look, the woman I know first hand, she is my best friend, so I am telling the truth here. I know the truth for you Demonbrats is so hard to live with and /or take, but she got to adopt the baby for free, and while taking care of it being its foster parent, she got a huge check for doing so. I have seen all the paperwork, and her paycheck, so I am telling the truth. You Demonbrats have such a hard time with the truth, or telling the truth. Why is that? Clinton didn't want to tell the truth about his affair, came on and lied about it, then had to come back on and tell the truth.
I am happy you feel good about yourself, and can live with yourself. Good for you!!
Very sweet little boy she adopted, and he is a very happy boy too. He was adopted but Republicans, that believe in God and go to Church. You can say that he is one lucky little boy.
Why are they taking money from the government then? They learned that deceit in church?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Farmers.
It's a job, it pays the bills, and comes with great job security.
:)
Flack said he's got his homeowners through Farmers__and that his agent was a real looker. Just saying.

Geez, I hope you work nights__or that you post on your breaks.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Michigan defense firms brace for job cuts

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121024/B...

Automatic defense trigger cuts would cost California hundreds of thousands of jobs

http://www.scpr.org/news/2012/07/17/33330/hun...

Budget cuts could cut thousands of jobs in Ohio, impact military

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/news/budg...
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hey__lighten up eh?
BTW how's my WBRE crew coming along? I sure miss PA Live with my little Polish chica Monica Modeja, a regular hottie she is.
Sorry, didn't see you posting. Damnit! Caught again! I haven't watched any WBRE lately, although I really should watch the local news. Let me be the first to say that my off the cuff remark about Sandy being over-hyped was way off.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Why?

You want in?

High Stakes ~$1K Buy~In.

Otherwise, shall I say "Mind your Corner" !? ;)
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Are you fighting with someone again?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

<quoted text>
In addition, the child will get medicaide for life; unless Romney gets elected. Your friend is abusing the system; like a true rightwinger.
Like that cuckoo Michelle Bachman who had 28 foster children, at $1000 or more a month a pop, it's not a bad living. Too bad the kids had to be around Marcus though. Ya think he gave them polka lessons?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Unless Something Is Wrong With the Polls…

It looks like Obama is going to get his second term.

Of course there is a chance that Obama could somehow lose Wisconsin and Pennsylvania even as he wins Ohio. Or there is a chance that somehow the polls in Ohio are all wrong for a reason we will only discover after the campaign. But Ohio is the key state and Romney has never really achieved anything like a lead there. Tim Carney at the Washington Examiner has laid out his forecasting and he comes to the sensible result of Obama 290, Romney 248. I think he is right that Obama won’t break 300. For a looser take on things that argues for a Romney win, look to Jay Cost at The Weekly Standard.

Everyone will take what they want from a Romney defeat. Democrats will exult in a demographic shift that is favoring them with every election. Social conservatives will say that Romney never excited the base. Elite conservatives will castigate the party for not making efforts to attract and win over more Hispanic voters. Social liberals in the Republican party will blame the “war on women” and the incessant chatter about contraception and rape. Hard-core restrictionists will argue that Republicans failed to maximize their appeal to alienated white voters. Anti-war conservatives will say that Romney didn’t sufficiently repudiate the deeply unpopular Bush legacy and voters were afraid of blowing up the world again. Post-election analysts want their political coalition to become more like themselves.

But the truth is that the election was winnable for Republicans and perhaps several of the above strategies could have paid off. But Romney’s history, his personality, and his campaign were not suited to winning a national race during a bad economic downturn. He is one of the most intensely “disliked” presidential candidates in a long time. He is not a natural campaigner.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/unless...
Morons4Mitt

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Vote for Romney wrote:
Vote for Romney!!!!!!
53% of Americans will not. Who have you got running in 2016. I'd go with Chris Christie.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

NEVER has higher unemployment seemed so good. America's jobless rate edged up to 7.9% in October from 7.8% in September. For a change, that is not a reason for despair, because it rose for the right reason—more people are looking for work—and because it reinforces other signs of healing in the labour market, including last month's sharp and unexpected fall in unemployment.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/freeexchange/2...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 733,241 - 733,260 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Midlothian Composer 3,813
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr lol 48,683
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 67,523
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 173,573
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr andet1987 388
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search