Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1420340 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792221 Nov 2, 2012
rest of the world wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I hope your proud of that you pos. Doing that put you on the same level as the nazis. Tell me the difference. Your a total idiot but somehow I'm not surprised you made that comment
Don't you think the Japs would have invaded you and kicked your asses too? You guys sat around and watched while we fought and protected your sissy Canadian asses. Now go bow to your Queen you frikkin' jerkoff.
brown eyes

Riner, VA

#792222 Nov 2, 2012
The Republican Democrat war:
The Republicans were throwing dynamite at the Democrats:
The Democrats were lighting it and throwing it back.
Obama Biden 2012.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792223 Nov 2, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, well
Look who's telling the rest of the world right from wrong.
The GOP troll who thinks Bush's war by lies in Iraq and all the death it caused was OK.
The troll who thinks indiscriminate widespread torture by our military on Muslim prisoners is OK.
The troll who believes there's nothing wrong in Bush exposing CIA operatives.
And you would dictate morality on the rest of us on that basis?
I have a problem with abortions performed after six weeks. But before them, what we're dealng with isn't exactly human.
Here's proof that torture works. The information on Osama Bin Ladin's whereabouts were obtained by "enhanced interrogation methods". Oh, and now suddenly you're an expert on what is and is not human? How many lectures have you given on the subject? You don't know nothing. You're just a typical liberal peace queer Obama sheeple. Too bad your "boy's" gonna lose!
rest of the world

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#792224 Nov 2, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm damn proud of it. Harry Truman is one of my heroes. I only wish we had done it sooner with more than just two small bombs.
And that is why people hate you.Please tell your buddies to stop saying their Canadian when they travel abroad, it's making us look bad. I hope you get what you want and your next four years are the shits. My work is done for the day so I'm going home to my house that is actually worth something more than a pair of reeboks from my job that pays good money. Do they still have jobs in America?and on my way home I will not worry about getting mugged or murdered. Isn't that nice? Have a nice life asshole!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792225 Nov 2, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, well
Look who's telling the rest of the world right from wrong.
The GOP troll who thinks Bush's war by lies in Iraq and all the death it caused was OK.
The troll who thinks indiscriminate widespread torture by our military on Muslim prisoners is OK.
The troll who believes there's nothing wrong in Bush exposing CIA operatives.
And you would dictate morality on the rest of us on that basis?
I have a problem with abortions performed after six weeks. But before them, what we're dealng with isn't exactly human.
By the way, you keep bringing up Bush. Bush isn't running for President this time. The guy's name is Romney. Remember it. You'll be hearing it on a daily basis after he gets elected.
KCS

Lynwood, CA

#792227 Nov 2, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>And one of his plans is to ban the private ownership of all firearms and make no mistake, he CAN do it. One of his "dreams" is a gun free America.
Obama is the best thing that ever happened to the gun lobby, Everytime he gets elected people run out and buy new guns, By the way Mitt Romney is the only one of them that has passed gun laws.
KCS

Lynwood, CA

#792228 Nov 2, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, you keep bringing up Bush. Bush isn't running for President this time. The guy's name is Romney. Remember it. You'll be hearing it on a daily basis after he gets elected.
yes we know that because he was no where to be found at the repub convention, First time ever the last repub president was not invited, Care to tell us why?
cway

United States

#792229 Nov 2, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text> Here's proof that torture works. The information on Osama Bin Ladin's whereabouts were obtained by "enhanced interrogation methods". Oh, and now suddenly you're an expert on what is and is not human? How many lectures have you given on the subject? You don't know nothing. You're just a typical liberal peace queer Obama sheeple. Too bad your "boy's" gonna lose!
You are clueless as always.

The issue isn't whether torture works. I'm sure it does.

What you can't get through your thick elephant skull is that for every person who was tortured and gave out a scrap of useful info, thousands of others who were innocent were tortured and at times killed for nothing.

And you keep tap-dancing around that issue, don't you?

The reason is, at heart you're a damn Nazi. You just don't want to admit it.
cway

United States

#792230 Nov 2, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, you keep bringing up Bush. Bush isn't running for President this time. The guy's name is Romney. Remember it. You'll be hearing it on a daily basis after he gets elected.
Bush will never go away.

Like Nixon, he's part of your legacy.

And when people like you defend their criminal acts, that becomes the standard by which we judge all you clowns.
cway

United States

#792231 Nov 2, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you think the Japs would have invaded you and kicked your asses too? You guys sat around and watched while we fought and protected your sissy Canadian asses. Now go bow to your Queen you frikkin' jerkoff.
You disrespectful GOP clown.

The Canadians fought alongside us during WW II and their army was of excellent quality.

This is why America doesn't need obnoxious idiots like the GOP in charge. They alienate everyone with their superior attitudes.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792232 Nov 2, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless as always.
The issue isn't whether torture works. I'm sure it does.
What you can't get through your thick elephant skull is that for every person who was tortured and gave out a scrap of useful info, thousands of others who were innocent were tortured and at times killed for nothing.
And you keep tap-dancing around that issue, don't you?
The reason is, at heart you're a damn Nazi. You just don't want to admit it.
Who cares. They're all hodgie towelheads anyway. If a few get killed giving up information and it saves one American's life, than it's well worth it. Remember, just like the crazy-ass Japs, the crazy-ass ragheads started all this with their terrorist crap and all their praise Allah bullsh't. I say kill 'em all, let Allah sort 'em out. The only good hodgie is a dead hodgie.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792233 Nov 2, 2012
KCS wrote:
<quoted text>yes we know that because he was no where to be found at the repub convention, First time ever the last repub president was not invited, Care to tell us why?
He was invited. He didn't feel like going. He's done with politics.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792234 Nov 3, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
You disrespectful GOP clown.
The Canadians fought alongside us during WW II and their army was of excellent quality.
This is why America doesn't need obnoxious idiots like the GOP in charge. They alienate everyone with their superior attitudes.
They fought in Europe but they didn't have to fight against the crazy-ass Japs because Truman nuked them first. I wonder how many ungrateful Canadian asses did he save by doing that?
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792236 Nov 3, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush will never go away.
Like Nixon, he's part of your legacy.
And when people like you defend their criminal acts, that becomes the standard by which we judge all you clowns.
Reagan is also part of my legacy. "We start bombing in five minutes".
rest of the world

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#792239 Nov 3, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan is also part of my legacy. "We start bombing in five minutes".
Problem is more than just you have nukes nowadays so go ahead and start nuking. Seeing that your in Virginia beach, I bet Dc would be a target and after reading what your posting ,there would be a bright side to seeing that happen. Maybe you would get lucky and just grow a tail but I think that would actually suit you.
Nice to see someone else call you a Nazi.. Baaahhahahha
cway

United States

#792240 Nov 3, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares. They're all hodgie towelheads anyway. If a few get killed giving up information and it saves one American's life, than it's well worth it. Remember, just like the crazy-ass Japs, the crazy-ass ragheads started all this with their terrorist crap and all their praise Allah bullsh't. I say kill 'em all, let Allah sort 'em out. The only good hodgie is a dead hodgie.
Whether you like it or not, this is exactly the same mentality of Hitler and the Nazis. It is the view that other cultures are less than human and therefore not entitled to civilized treatment, i.e. "they're just a bunch of ragheads".

And you no doubt embrace the Nazi view that the security of the state supercedes all other considerations.

If you truly embrace this barbarism, then you are not a patriot or a pragmatist, but an uncivilized pig with a criminal mind.
rest of the world

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#792242 Nov 3, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>Whether you like it or not, this is exactly the same mentality of Hitler and the Nazis. It is the view that other cultures are less than human and therefore not entitled to civilized treatment, i.e. "they're just a bunch of ragheads".

And you no doubt embrace the Nazi view that the security of the state supercedes all other considerations.

If you truly embrace this barbarism, then you are not a patriot or a pragmatist, but an uncivilized pig with a criminal mind.
Yep,couldn't have said it better myself!!!
push

United States

#792243 Nov 3, 2012
www.GetvipNews[dot]com/Barack- Obama-is-the-Next-President

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#792244 Nov 3, 2012
rest of the world wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep,couldn't have said it better myself!!!
Godwin's Law.

Rants like the one you just responded to are a dime-a-dozen.
PDUPONT

Westfield, MA

#792246 Nov 3, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
There were targets, you moron.
Targets that could be identified from a C-130? No there weren't.
You're an idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 min GEORGIA 1,951
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 min GEORGIA 3,051
abby8-30-16 38 min Mrs Gladys Kravitz 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 49 min Chicagoan by Birth 222,792
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 9,396
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 6,699
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 103,464

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages