Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1233378 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#791982 Nov 2, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
The response is three days old.....looks pretty good so far.

<quoted text>
Yeah, looking great...you moron.

"Unrest growing among NJ, NY citizens: Dumpster diving for food, fist fights over fuel, tempers flare in Sandy aftermath"

"Officials Working To Bring Gas To Tri-State As Residents Struggle To Find Fuel"
cway

United States

#791983 Nov 2, 2012
Let's look at the difference bewtween Bush and Obama.

1. Bush lied us into an unnecessary war, Obama didn't.

2. Bush outed a CIA agent, Obama didn't.

3. Bush approved military torture of prisoners, regardless of innocence. Obama did not.

4. Bush was in charge when America suffered its worst terror attack. No major terror attacks under Obama.

5. Bush led America to its worst recession since 1929. Obama is cleaning it up.

That's all you need to know.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#791984 Nov 2, 2012
A sellout obama has spent trillions of dollars to rescue his cronie moneyed Wall Street interests and has left the people of Staten Island and other storm victims to their own devices you libtards cold and hungry...
-
For every good reason you lie and makeup lame excuses, Florida has a better reason to tell the truth... you retards... What is obama hiding?
-
$5 million dollars donated to a soup kitchen on Staten Island would feed the storm victims for a month...
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice, a soup kitchen or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that losers?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are libtards sellouts and morons?
-
It's the culture...
cway

United States

#791985 Nov 2, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Obama won't redistribute his OWN wealth to his OWN family
-
Obama's Kenyan brother lives in a 10 x 10 mud hut shack in the worst slum in Nirobi Africa......$500 to him would be a million dollars to him, obama's brother eating bugs and drinking shit.......say about what Michele spends on a pair of $500.00 tennis shoes, but the Obama's discard their family and obstruct as they do all of black and white America...
-
A sellout obama leaving the people of Staten Island and other storm victims to their own devices...
-
It's the culture...
lol

All you have left are baseless personal attacks.
cway

United States

#791986 Nov 2, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, looking great...you moron.
"Unrest growing among NJ, NY citizens: Dumpster diving for food, fist fights over fuel, tempers flare in Sandy aftermath"
"Officials Working To Bring Gas To Tri-State As Residents Struggle To Find Fuel"
You forgot to mention Obama caused the storm by Kenyan black magic.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#791987 Nov 2, 2012
cway wrote:
3. Bush approved military torture of prisoners, regardless of innocence. Obama did not.
4. Bush was in charge when America suffered its worst terror attack. No major terror attacks under Obama.
When all else fails... a sellout cway gets into a fetal position, breast feeds on George Bush and then proceeds to suck Dick Cheney...
-
A sellout obama has spent trillions of dollars to rescue his cronie moneyed Wall Street interests and has left the people of Staten Island and other storm victims to their own devices you libtards cold and hungry...
-
Mexico has benefited by exporting its social and ignorant elements to bankrupt Morono Valley California...
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a moron?
-
It's the culture...
Florida

Tampa, FL

#791988 Nov 2, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
All you have left are baseless personal attacks.
For every good reason you lie and makeup lame excuses, Florida has a better reason to tell the truth... you retard... What is obama hiding?
-
It's the culture...
Patriot

Denver, CO

#791989 Nov 2, 2012
Report:

Wave took out 5 of 6 critical pumps that cool reactor at NJ’s Salem nuke plant — Still operating on emergency cooling — NRC yet to inform public — At 100% power when Sandy hit

http://enenews.com/report-wave-took-out-5-of-...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#791991 Nov 2, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention Obama caused the storm by Kenyan black magic.
Really? Do you think he'd take a personal request?

OMG
cway

United States

#791992 Nov 2, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazigate, Sandygate.
Obama's watch, Obama's responsibility. Case closed.
"No one died at Watergate."
Really? Then by that logic, Bush is totally responsible for 9-11. Thanks for admitting it.

As for Benghazi, that's all smoke and mirrors, GOP smear style.

Yeah, no one died at Watergate. But burglary is still a criminal offense. And the purpose of that burglary was to gain inside information on Democrat activities in order to disrupt their campaign.

Even more interesting is that the Watergate burglars were all ex-CIA. Well, "retired" if you care to believe it.

Which leads to the conclusion that the CIA works to disrupt and undermine Democrat activities. No surprise. It's the same thing they've done overseas to political parties they felt were not "right" enough.
cway

United States

#791994 Nov 2, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>When all else fails... a sellout cway gets into a fetal position, breast feeds on George Bush and then proceeds to suck Dick Cheney...
-
-
Mexico has benefited by exporting its social and ignorant elements to bankrupt Morono Valley California...
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a moron?
-
It's the culture...
When all else fails, run from my posts with your tail tucked tightly between your legs like the yellow dog you are.

Honestly, by now, everyone can see how you retreat from direct response behind a cloud of GOP squid ink.
THE DEBIL

Luxembourg

#791997 Nov 2, 2012
Fred laid in his box and listened as the rain fell steadily on his "roof." "It wouldn't be so bad if I died tonight," he thought, and wrapped the newspaper more tightly around himself. He shielded the machine as best he could and stabbed at it occasionally but each time he did his fingers resisted and he couldn't understand it.

He'd met carol on topix some months before and she'd been so... kind, so... sympathetic... in his mind he could almost see her: a small, darkish woman with bright grey eyes and a bright smile, Hannibal could almost taste her sweet breath. "I love you, carol," he mumbled, and out of nowhere he heard a voice, "No you don't Hannibal, she's not real. Only God is real." "Who said that?" Fred said reflexively, "get out of my brain!"

The letters appeared on his screen... "I love you too, Fred." carol. Fred realized he was being tested and resolved to speak only to the woman who loved him. Surely the other voice was The Devil himself and must be denied.

"Carol," Fred typed, "I think I'm losing my mind." He hit Enter and waited... after a few minutes the tiny beautiful letters appeared again, "Have faith, Fred, you must believe or none of this will ever be real. God loves you, Fred, he won't desert you in your hour of need." Fred smiled and it calmed him. It calmed him despite the realization that water was rising in his box. Fred didn't realize it but Hurricane Sandy had just come ashore and life was about to change for him. And not for the better.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#791998 Nov 2, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont allow filthy liars to operate without crushing them. your choice.

Is that why you keep smashing your head into the wall?
cway

United States

#791999 Nov 2, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>For every good reason you lie and makeup lame excuses, Florida has a better reason to tell the truth... you retard... What is obama hiding?
-
It's the culture...
You falsely accuse me of lying, but have yet to expose a single one.

It's the culture.

Why don't you whine and cry about George Soros some more and I'll put up my list of 9 GOP billionaires you never bring up for some reason.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#792000 Nov 2, 2012
‘We Need Food, We Need Clothing’: Staten Island Residents Plead for Help 3 Days After Sandy
-
“We’re going to die! We’re going to freeze!
-
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/11...
-
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice, a Staten Island soup kitchen or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that losers?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are libtards morons and sellouts?
-
It's the culture...
cway

United States

#792001 Nov 2, 2012

Right, Florida?
THE DEBIL

Luxembourg

#792004 Nov 2, 2012
Father Paddy was downhill and to the right of Hannibal and when he sobered up enough to realize he was drowning he reached out in the darkness, stabbed his hand through Hannibal's box and grabbed him by his throat, "Hannibal, Hannibal! We've got to get out of here!" Fred reacted the way you might imagine and ripped the hand off his throat and cowered in the corner at what appeared to be a Deus ex Machina of some kind! He was terrified and for a second he lost his hold on the I-pad which began to float and drift away from him.
cway

United States

#792005 Nov 2, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
Fred laid in his box and listened as the rain fell steadily on his "roof." "It wouldn't be so bad if I died tonight," he thought, and wrapped the newspaper more tightly around himself. He shielded the machine as best he could and stabbed at it occasionally but each time he did his fingers resisted and he couldn't understand it.
He'd met carol on topix some months before and she'd been so... kind, so... sympathetic... in his mind he could almost see her: a small, darkish woman with bright grey eyes and a bright smile, Hannibal could almost taste her sweet breath. "I love you, carol," he mumbled, and out of nowhere he heard a voice, "No you don't Hannibal, she's not real. Only God is real." "Who said that?" Fred said reflexively, "get out of my brain!"
The letters appeared on his screen... "I love you too, Fred." carol. Fred realized he was being tested and resolved to speak only to the woman who loved him. Surely the other voice was The Devil himself and must be denied.
"Carol," Fred typed, "I think I'm losing my mind." He hit Enter and waited... after a few minutes the tiny beautiful letters appeared again, "Have faith, Fred, you must believe or none of this will ever be real. God loves you, Fred, he won't desert you in your hour of need." Fred smiled and it calmed him. It calmed him despite the realization that water was rising in his box. Fred didn't realize it but Hurricane Sandy had just come ashore and life was about to change for him. And not for the better.
Fred: "Sailing, sailing, over the bounding Maine."
Florida

Tampa, FL

#792007 Nov 2, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
When all else fails, run from my posts with your tail tucked tightly between your legs like the yellow dog you are.
Honestly, by now, everyone can see how you retreat from direct response behind a cloud of GOP squid ink.
You know there is something wrong with Obama when the best feeling you had about Obama was the day you voted for him.. You idiot....
-
You're not a complete idiot cway -- Some parts are just missing....
-
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice, a soup kitchen or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that loser?
-
Why are you a moron and a sellout?
-
It's the culture...
Daddy

Puerto Escondido, Mexico

#792008 Nov 2, 2012
Early polling and all reliable polls say Obama is history. God Bless the Republic!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 189,977
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 53,570
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 5 hr Scott Greczkowski 114
abby 5-25-15 5 hr blunt advice 6
Word (Dec '08) 8 hr _Zoey_ 5,242
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 8 hr _Zoey_ 410
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 hr Doug77 6,000
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr Go Blue Forever 99,560
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]