Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
733,181 - 733,200 of 1,101,686 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#791655 Nov 2, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Newsflash: no one cares
Finally, lily speaks the truth about Obama supporters.
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

#791656 Nov 2, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hold anthing back now
Well, since I am not holding anything back...

I hope Romney takes away your welfare to work (not to work) checks, and puts your Boba Rat Two Ton lazy ass to work.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#791657 Nov 2, 2012
Mitt Romney Releases New Ad **Repeating** Debunked Claim About Jeep Jobs Going To China

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/30/mitt...

~~~~~~~~~~BECAUSE THEY DID SAY IT!!!!!!!!

Fiat Says Jeep Output May Return to China as Demand Rises

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-21/fiat...

Such a move would crash the economy in towns like Toledo, Ohio, where Jeeps are made and supplied, and rob the community of the economic security they thought Obama's auto bailout assured them.

Obama is such a fan of Jeep that he included a picture of himself speaking at the Toledo plant in his newly released second term agenda binder. In his address to the plant in 2011, Obama said, "I just took a short tour of the plant and watched some of you putting the finishing touches on the Wrangler. Now, as somebody reminded, I need to call it the 'iconic' Wrangler. And that's appropriate because when you think about what Wrangler has always symbolized. It symbolized freedom, adventure, hitting the open road, never looking back."

Well it appears that the taxpayer bailed-out Chrysler is looking back and now considering cutting costs by shifting production of all Jeeps to China, which has a strong desire for Jeeps.

Mike Manley, chief operating officer of Fiat and Chrysler in Asia and president of the Jeep brand, told Bloomberg, "We're reviewing the opportunities within existing capacity" as well as "should we be localizing the entire Jeep portfolio or some of the Jeep portfolio" to China.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/jeep-an-obama-f...
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#791658 Nov 2, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Farmers.
It's a job, it pays the bills, and comes with great job security.
:)
Bless you, Sister.
dim

Somerville, MA

#791659 Nov 2, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface for sure
OWSfktard, for sure.
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

#791661 Nov 2, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>None necessary, as I didn't take it personally.
But thanks, nonetheless.
:)
Is that because you are use to it, or know it is the truth about you, so it doesn't bother you?
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

#791663 Nov 2, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, lily speaks the truth about Obama supporters.
LOL
Patriot

Denver, CO

#791664 Nov 2, 2012
More collapse .. this time on the side facing the BUTANE DOME --- starting to collapse to the east ...

20X80 section --- if it keeps going east.. you'll know when it gets to the butane dome.. no doubt about it... its only 1500 feet away...
. lets hope NO more collapse happens...

Not a good thing to hope on in my opinion.. but at this point.. hope is all we've got ----- no way any operation can stop this.

http://www.kadn.com/news/more-land-collapses-...

Sinkhole FLOOR raised 10 feet recently! This means the area underneath the dome complex is rising..(pushed from 'underneath' due to the craton pressure building).

http://enenews.com/officials-confirm-massive-...
dim

Somerville, MA

#791665 Nov 2, 2012
Nobody trusts Democrats, except Democrats.
American Lady wrote:
Mitt Romney Releases New Ad **Repeating** Debunked Claim About Jeep Jobs Going To China
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/30/mitt...
~~~~~~~~~~BECAUSE THEY DID SAY IT!!!!!!!!
Fiat Says Jeep Output May Return to China as Demand Rises
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-21/fiat...
Such a move would crash the economy in towns like Toledo, Ohio, where Jeeps are made and supplied, and rob the community of the economic security they thought Obama's auto bailout assured them.
Obama is such a fan of Jeep that he included a picture of himself speaking at the Toledo plant in his newly released second term agenda binder. In his address to the plant in 2011, Obama said, "I just took a short tour of the plant and watched some of you putting the finishing touches on the Wrangler. Now, as somebody reminded, I need to call it the 'iconic' Wrangler. And that's appropriate because when you think about what Wrangler has always symbolized. It symbolized freedom, adventure, hitting the open road, never looking back."
Well it appears that the taxpayer bailed-out Chrysler is looking back and now considering cutting costs by shifting production of all Jeeps to China, which has a strong desire for Jeeps.
Mike Manley, chief operating officer of Fiat and Chrysler in Asia and president of the Jeep brand, told Bloomberg, "We're reviewing the opportunities within existing capacity" as well as "should we be localizing the entire Jeep portfolio or some of the Jeep portfolio" to China.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/jeep-an-obama-f...
dim

Somerville, MA

#791666 Nov 2, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Another nostrilfuckface character I'm thinking.
The "pimp with a limp" line gave him away.
Maybe nostrilfuckface is a woman.
Yuck.
Paranoid OWSfktard, for sure!
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

#791667 Nov 2, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless you, Sister.
Yeah, Bless you, Sister Lust.. full of sin. LOL
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#791668 Nov 2, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah it's pretty bad in a lot of places. Why would anyone pelt utility workers? Now that's fcked up.
How about shooting Marathon runners?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#791669 Nov 2, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred is back. Lights on. Ready to go.
The Kenyan fails NYC, goes campaigning. The Kenyan fails Benghazi, goes campaigning. America says ..stay campaigning freak..President Romney is here
NY Mayor Bloomberg on Tuesday said he spoke to Obama and his chief of staff, Jack Lew, and told them the city would "love to have him, but we've got lots of things to do."

Bloomberg said that he wasn't trying to "dis" the president and that his trip to New Jersey on Wednesday would represent the whole region. He also spoke highly of the relationship between federal and local officials. He said that on a conference call with the president and other mayors and governors of affected areas, everybody kept saying, "Thank you for the service.
"You know, there was a lot of criticism with (the Federal Emergency Management Agency) back in the (Hurricane) Katrina days, and today, you hear nothing but good things about FEMA, and they certainly have been very helpful to us," Bloomberg said.

Meanwhile Bloomberg endorses Obama for second term.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#791670 Nov 2, 2012
LOL ... Well, it was good work!

And don't change your Avatar pic. I love it!

The glasses are ... Perfect! Just right!:)

Yea, alot of flaaaaaaaacids runnin' around fantasizing! Lol!
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
I hit him in his "soft spot." or should I say "limp spot." Or perhaps.....FLAAAAAAACID member. It doesn't work so he posts about his fanasies that he'll never be able to obtain.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#791672 Nov 2, 2012
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, the woman I know first hand, she is my best friend, so I am telling the truth here. I know the truth for you Demonbrats is so hard to live with and /or take, but she got to adopt the baby for free, and while taking care of it being its foster parent, she got a huge check for doing so. I have seen all the paperwork, and her paycheck, so I am telling the truth. You Demonbrats have such a hard time with the truth, or telling the truth. Why is that? Clinton didn't want to tell the truth about his affair, came on and lied about it, then had to come back on and tell the truth.
I am happy you feel good about yourself, and can live with yourself. Good for you!!
Very sweet little boy she adopted, and he is a very happy boy too. He was adopted but Republicans, that believe in God and go to Church. You can say that he is one lucky little boy.
Sorry, I didn't realize how limited you actually were, but my point was that foster parents are often able to adopt "citizen" children as well as those abandoned babies that may appear to have been of illegals. Foreign adoptions are usually quite expensive as well as complicated...the idea of adopting children from foster care was proposed by another poster earlier, but you just don't see capable of getting off your non-Christlike partisan mindset enough consider the possibility that you're doing yourself and your party no favors here.(BTW, someone had to do the legal work with fees pro bono or she wouldn't have gotten a "free" lunch...taking a huge check for caring for one of god's most vulnerable creatures doesn't seem to godlike to me...)
Homer

Effort, PA

#791674 Nov 2, 2012
new yawk wrote:
Stalker? Oh don't cry about it!
You should have thought about it upon handing me your leash the moment you replied to my post with snide hypocrisy and deceitful intent.
Yeah, that's right, keep walkin', keep walkin' my way. C'Mon Dubya, Good Dawg.
I'll take you around the block and back so fast you won't know what hit you upside your head.
And when I'm finished exposing you, I'll have you slithering like the sleaze you are.
It's your insatiable fraudulent need that compels you to trap yourself.
EV-ER-Y Time!
<quoted text>
Are you fighting with someone again?

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#791675 Nov 2, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Deja vous"??? Yet I can see how you might have been a Reagan fan.
Confused by that? Yet, I can see how you might be an Obama fan.
Homer

Effort, PA

#791677 Nov 2, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
How about shooting Marathon runners?
For sport or is their money involved?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#791678 Nov 2, 2012
Senator Reid said he will not work with Romney… is he “Reid” signaling a Romney Victory? Romney/Ryan
Homer

Effort, PA

#791679 Nov 2, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee. Tell us how you really feel. Vent that hate man, Mr. Yahoo.
With all then pent up hate, how are you going to deal with next Wednesday when we learn we have a new president that can actually lead?
Baawwwahhhh!!!!!
closed-minded...
Oh yeah, that's not you.
Baawwwaaahhhh!!!!
Homer will be fine no matter who wins. I feel bad for the Tea Baggers when Romney begins breaking all his promises.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min JonahI 49,515
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min Mister Tonka 97,982
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 57 min LRS 177,531
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 2 hr OPERATION BID RIG 109,598
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 46,382
Abby 9-2 3 hr Pippa 11
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search