Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
733,141 - 733,160 of 1,101,932 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#791607 Nov 2, 2012
Homer wrote:
Are there no good decent Republicans left posting on here?
Any good, decent Republican has already decided Mittler and Munster are not worth posting about.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#791608 Nov 2, 2012
Hmmmmmmm ... Well, it could have been worse.

Like the time people were claiming you were an MPD, having Multiple Personality Disorder, remember? Calling you Sybil?:(

So, just laugh if off.

And remember: "The ability to laugh at oneself is a priceless commodity"!

Though definitely a rarity these days.:)

RealDumbDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you bipolar?
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>No more than you're bipartisan.
Homer

Effort, PA

#791609 Nov 2, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I never noticed that, try not to look at him too much. I would have loved to see their faces if they had gone to W. Virginia.
Should be a requirement.
Hell, Ann would probably jump on Rafalka and say giddyup asap!
I still have not heard the sound of Paul Ryan's voice. I pride myself on that.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#791610 Nov 2, 2012
LOOK dog face!!!!!!!
Spring Branch--what a jerk you are loooosey.
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

#791611 Nov 2, 2012
Homer wrote:
OH, SO IF WE DON'T GO WITH YOUR SIDE, ACT AND DO AS YOU GUYS DO, WE ARE NOT DECENT PEOPLE?
YOU PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF DECENT. YOU DON'T EVEN ACT DECENT. MORE LIKE A BUCH OF CRAZY (RUN A MUCK) JACKASSES. SHIT! MOST OF YOU LITTLE SEX HUNGRY FOOLS, DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRESS DECENT EITHER! LOL

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#791612 Nov 2, 2012
Homer wrote:
Yes. I am still here.
Posting.
:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#791613 Nov 2, 2012
flack wrote:
Well the time has come for me to ride off into the sunset. A big weekend planned. No children. If anything big happens I may pop in.
You all have a great weekend!
Don't forget to set your clocks back.
Peace and axle grease!!!!
Peace to you and yours. Chillax!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#791614 Nov 2, 2012
Sources: Key task force not convened during Benghazi consulate attack

CBS News has learned that during the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Mission in Benghazi, the Obama Administration did not convene its top inter agency counter terrorism resource: the Counter terrorism Security Group,(CSG).

"The CSG is the one group that's supposed to know what resources every agency has. They know of multiple options and have the ability to coordinate counter terrorism assets across all the agencies," a high-ranking government official told CBS News.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57544026/...
"They were not allowed to do their job. They were not called upon."

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#791616 Nov 2, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The Republicans today are NOT like the Republicans of our parents age. They have devolved into knuckle-dragging, ignorant, racist, closed-minded, afraid of their own shadow, vindictive, devisive, hateful, backwood hillbillies. You know, morons.
Woo hoo!! Love it
Change Man On the Way

Oaxaca, Mexico

#791617 Nov 2, 2012
Its gonna be awfully quiet here the 7th! Hahaha All the Kneegrows can be burning down their inner cities and hoping for change because theyre gonna get one. Hahaha
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#791618 Nov 2, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The Republicans today are NOT like the Republicans of our parents age. They have devolved into knuckle-dragging, ignorant, racist, closed-minded, afraid of their own shadow, vindictive, devisive, hateful, backwood hillbillies. You know, morons.
Romney Pitches In To Repair Thousands Of Downed Romney-Ryan Lawn Signs

MANTOLOKING, NJ—Saying he had been deeply shaken by the extent of Hurricane Sandy’s destruction, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney visited the storm-battered mid-Atlantic coast Thursday to help victims repair and re-erect thousands of downed Romney-Ryan campaign signs.“I’ve toured up and down the coastline, and I can tell you that the level of damage to campaign signage is unimaginable,” said the visibly concerned candidate, wading through calf-high water and debris to place a tattered “Romney: Believe In America” sign back in the window of a flooded house.“The high winds and storm surge absolutely devastated the signs in their path, and sadly, a number were even washed out to sea. But my team and I will do everything we can to make sure these lawn signs receive the care they need and get back on their legs as soon as possible.” Staffers confirmed the GOP candidate had also donated 10,000 Romney-Ryan baseball caps to families left homeless by the storm.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/romney-pitch...
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#791619 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>
I never noticed that, try not to look at him too much. I would have loved to see their faces if they had gone to W. Virginia.
Should be a requirement.
Just remember this ,I will assure you that my one lone vote will cancel out your own one lone vote , my personal gift to you from me , remember this election and who made your vote irrelevent , me .
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#791620 Nov 2, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I still have not heard the sound of Paul Ryan's voice. I pride myself on that.
But, you've seen his face, right?

How have you not heard him? Turn sound off?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#791621 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>
Should be a requirement.
Women of Queen Ann's age usually didn't do missions (and I'm not sure when she converted for the Mittman). They most commonly were married before they were eligible to finance their mission converting the poor and unfortunate in Dubai.
dim

Somerville, MA

#791622 Nov 2, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Insurance adjuster.
Need an inspection?
No, but you obviously need an adjustment, Moonbat.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#791624 Nov 2, 2012
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, SO IF WE DON'T GO WITH YOUR SIDE, ACT AND DO AS YOU GUYS DO, WE ARE NOT DECENT PEOPLE?
YOU PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF DECENT. YOU DON'T EVEN ACT DECENT. MORE LIKE A BUCH OF CRAZY (RUN A MUCK) JACKASSES. SHIT! MOST OF YOU LITTLE SEX HUNGRY FOOLS, DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRESS DECENT EITHER! LOL
Don't hold anthing back now
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#791625 Nov 2, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Insurance adjuster.
Need an inspection?
Insurance adjuster? Really?

And you seem like such a nice, honest person. But then maybe you don’t work for State Farm.
dim

Somerville, MA

#791626 Nov 2, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Sources: Key task force not convened during Benghazi consulate attack
CBS News has learned that during the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Mission in Benghazi, the Obama Administration did not convene its top inter agency counter terrorism resource: the Counter terrorism Security Group,(CSG).
"The CSG is the one group that's supposed to know what resources every agency has. They know of multiple options and have the ability to coordinate counter terrorism assets across all the agencies," a high-ranking government official told CBS News.
"They were not allowed to do their job. They were not called upon."
Of course. The Deer In Headlights & Chief was not sure what to do. The election was less than two months away!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#791627 Nov 2, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Benghazi blunder: Obama unworthy commander-in-chief
The Obama administration was warned. They received an embassy cable June 25 expressing concern over rising Islamic extremism in Benghazi, noting the black flag of al-Qaida "has been spotted several times flying over government buildings and training facilities."
The Obama administration removed a well-armed, 16-member security detail from Libya in August, The Wall Street Journal reported last month, replacing it with a couple of locals.
Mr. Stevens sent a cable Aug. 2 requesting 11 additional body guards, noting "Host nation security support is lacking and cannot be depended on," reports Peter Ferrara at Forbes.com .
But these requests were denied, officials testified before the House Oversight Committee earlier this month.
http://www.lvrj.com/opinion/benghazi-blunder-...
Newsflash: no one cares
fred

Milford, CT

#791631 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>
Don't hold anthing back now
fred is back. Lights on. Ready to go.

The Kenyan fails NYC, goes campaigning. The Kenyan fails Benghazi, goes campaigning. America says ..stay campaigning freak..President Romney is here

Drivers Waiting 6 Hours For Gas in NYC...
Tempers Rise in Wake of Storm...
'They forgot about us'...
CHUCK SCHUMER CONFRONTED:'We Are Gonna Die!'
CUOMO:'No reason to panic'...
Utility workers pelted with eggs...
Misery...
Mile-long lines, price hits $6...
Residents Furious RED CROSS Offering Cookies & Hot Chocolate, Not Blankets Or Clothes...
Two massive generators power NY media, not masses...
Staten Islanders Plead for Help:'We Need Food'...
'Please don't leave us'...
VIDEO: Stranded New Yorkers Defecating in Apartment Buildings...
DIRE...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Scrutiny 177,542
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min JOEL 69,095
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min truth-facts 46,388
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 38 min Lawrence Wolf 66
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 48 min KiMare 49,518
ruth ann hall's son 1 hr EYES EVERWHERE 1
Who is MICHAEL LA VAUGHN ROBINSON 2 hr Check Facts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 97,985
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••