Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,658)

Showing posts 733,141 - 733,160 of1,077,542
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Alone,as I am always”

Since: Oct 12

Karachi,Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

if you are really a dog then pls tell me i will take you to the zoo aur pet house or i will adopt you if you are a lost street barking dog
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Neither. Prepping is elementary. there's actually a real world out here, man. Take a break from playing Assassin's Creed III, and look around you.
Someone that calls herself Sister Lust, doesn't have any room to talk.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I have family in CT. No kids, no worries. Before the storm hit they finished whipping up a batch of home brew and baked a chocolate cake. Life is easy with pre planning.
Bread, peanut butter, and jelly. Pasta in a can. Sardines and crackers. Beef jerky. It's the cold I don't like. Losing power in the summer is not as bad.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Those that can do that don't need to talk about it.
You're flaaaaacid.
That's why you have to fanticize so much about it on here.
Threat of personal harm is not a debating skill. How helpless and desperate!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

So, this must be the troll dem was refering to.
Running around using others' Screen Names to post under.

And why all of the backlash against Abby?

Something about Abby bothering you ( plural )?

Perhaps his/her courage in stating his/her views uncompromised contrary to your acceptance or opinion?

I don't believe you ( plural ) can take Abby down or out.

But if you're going to "try", at least have the balls to endeavor in your own known Screen Name.

You twitching cowardice co*ck-face!
screen name stealingtroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Abby

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
EAT THIS,
WOULD YOU ALL FEEL GOOD IF YOU WERE IN COUNTRY
AND HAD THE C.I.C.TAKING CARE OF YOUR 6??????
OBAMA CALLED THE SEALS,THEY ELIMINATED BIN LADEN!
THE SEALS CALLED OBAMA,HE ELIMINATED HIMSELF THEN
RAN TO LAS VEGAS?????
Man, that would sound stupid even if all you ever watched was Faux, and I somehow believe it is--well maybe with a jiggle of Rush and a weeping of Beck. That just isn't what happened. Mittler went off half-kocked, as usual, and doesn't know how to do more than a triple twist flip flop, but never an apology. Hope the weather is nice in Ohio this weekend...
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll get right on it, right after you stop going to the welfare office and geta job, libloon leech.
By her user name. It makes one think what type of job (if she did have a job) that she would have. LOL

SHE MUST BELONG TO THE CHURCH OF PLENTY

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

HYPOCRITICAL OBAMA wrote:
<quoted text>OBAMA IS PLAYING POLITICS,ANY OTHER TIME HE WOULD BE PLAYING
BASKETBALL!!
Funny you should say that, but Obama has had less time off than Bush & Reagan combined for the same period in office. Google it and see, as usual right wing Fox BS comes back to bite when you don't do any research. Fox news would not know research if it hit them in the face they ran with this Obama holiday crap at least 2yrs ago but failed to look at their own canidates in office. It was embarassing to say the least.

But Americans remember Republicans in power, they know the truth.
Obama 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
They must be Republicans then. The Democrats want everyone else to take care of their problems & responsibilities.
Nope. Strong Democrats, college educated, college educators, active in their community as volunteers. Just like our parents. Good, honest upbringing. Taking care of ourselves and others
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Where’s Obama? Bloomberg going on with the New York Marathon this should outrage every New Yorker/American!! Where’s the Media slamming Bloomberg for being insensitive to the Victims of ‘Sandy’ shouldn’t the President Speak Out or will this once again be the President missing in Action!!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

I read nothing of "threat of personal harm".

Can you post that specific threat?

TIA ...
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Threat of personal harm is not a debating skill. How helpless and desperate!
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
The libtard is using his VPN to satisfy his MPD affliction. His location would should up as Chicago if he didn't have VPN active.
The moron pays to have a VPN service he can use just for Topix. He is a typical Democrat loser.
OH WHAT THE THINGS THESE DEMONBRATS WILL DO. THEY REALLY WANT TO LIVE UP TO THEIR SYMBOL OF A DONKEY, BECAUSE THEY GO TO ALL KINDS OF TROUBLE TO MAKE THE BIGGEST JACKASSES OUT OF THEMSELVES, I HAVE EVER SEEN. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Bread, peanut butter, and jelly. Pasta in a can. Sardines and crackers. Beef jerky. It's the cold I don't like. Losing power in the summer is not as bad.
I have a Yotel wood burning stove and firewood. I've hauled that stove with me for 20+ years from MO, AZ, VA, SD and now TX. Only place I didn't have it was in Italy. Always have access to heat and cooking. It has come in handy everywhere but AZ!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

All no. Gas rationing by odd/even license plate numbers. Does that sound familiar to anyone? My god it is the Carter years all over again. Which means there will be a Reagan to clean up the mess.
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because he IS dem, AKA thread fool.
OH, IT DOESN'T SURPRISE ME ANY. THE MAN HAS NOTHING ELSE TO DO, AND STILL TRYING TO GET SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH HIS BEST FRIEND. LOL
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Generator Theft??

In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, the City of Bethlehem deployed generators to key intersections to aid in the flow of traffic after the sweeping power outages. We wanted to provide the public service of enabling people to move safely through the most heavily traveled areas and to keep the roadways open to get to St. Luke’s Hospital.

When we placed our generators at these intersections, we knew that we would be leaving a hot commodity exposed, so the generators were chained to the light poles. We didn’t expect what happened next.

We began to receive calls from concerned citizens that people were hanging around the generators looking as if they were going to steal them. Upon investigation, we learned that no one was looking to steal them, but instead they were charging their cell phones, iPads and other portable devices. The generators usually have four electrical outlets and we are using one to power the traffic signal. The remaining outlets were free and were being used by resourceful(?) people to keep their electronics charged.

This raised a good question. Is that theft? Maybe. But what is the cost? The generators must be run to power the traffic lights and it arguably does not take any more fuel to attach a small cell phone charger to it. The decision was simple, let them charge away. In these times, the cell phone/iPad is one of the only ways to stay in touch with the world when the power fails. We even resort to Twitter and Facebook to try to get as much information out the public as possible. Maybe in the future, we should require everyone to follow us on Twitter to get a charge on their device.

http://bethlehempolice.wordpress.com/2012/11/...

Well done. F Twitter though lol

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS wrote:
I know someone that got a baby on day one from a hopsital where a ilegal went there, had the child, and this person was there to be a fostercare person. The woman got paid well over a thousand dollars a mouth to take care of this child. When she adopted the child, she didn;t have to pay out a pennt for it.
Why do we have to pay thousands of dollars to buy our own American babies, but you can get a illegal one for free?
Are you for real? You sound more satirical than many Onion articles...Sheeeeeeeesh!
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
All no. Gas rationing by odd/even license plate numbers. Does that sound familiar to anyone? My god it is the Carter years all over again. Which means there will be a Reagan to clean up the mess.
Typical Republican just have chaos with no fcking plan. I repeat: you are an idiot.
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
I remember those days. It really sucked too!

I thought Lord Obama would have that fix by now.

How can he fix something like this, when he didn't care to sell off half of our oil supply?

WISE UP AND VOTE FOR ROMENY!!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
I read nothing of "threat of personal harm".
Can you post that specific threat?
TIA ...
<quoted text>
You’re right. It was not abbynormall, but the person to whom he/she was responding that made the threat (actually more than once).

Thanks for seeking clarification.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 733,141 - 733,160 of1,077,542
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 12 min bensleys thoughts 1
Thousands march in downtown Chicago in support ... 18 min bensleys thoughts 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 27 min bensleys thoughts 5
City to install more jet noise monitors in Chicago 37 min bensleys thoughts 1
Israel And Palestine, An Animated Introduction 50 min Charles Idemi 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 174,372
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 3 hr NITiN 2
•••
•••