Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
733,081 - 733,100 of 1,083,049 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the site.
http://m.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzr...
No sense of humor or complete lack of understanding?
Just so used to libs arguing bullsheet as reality, I missed it. Sometimes it's hard to tell with you guys....like that latest Michael Moore senior citizen ad for Obama. Looks like a Saturday Night Live skit to me. But I assume he's trying to "help" Obama?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate how well worded your response is.
Thank you.
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

I know someone that got a baby on day one from a hopsital where a ilegal went there, had the child, and this person was there to be a fostercare person. The woman got paid well over a thousand dollars a mouth to take care of this child. When she adopted the child, she didn;t have to pay out a pennt for it.

Why do we have to pay thousands of dollars to buy our own American babies, but you can get a illegal one for free?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> They are mostly in Kentucky. Not that I'm aware of. Yeah they use to call West Virginia 'Little Russia'. It was a different back then but at the same time some things never change. My home town has become one big section 8 town. Doesn't even have a grocery store or hardware store anymore. Dad has to go 11 miles one way to shop. It's sad. Breaks my heart when I go back there. Wish they would have listened to me 25 years ago.
It's a different world up there once you get of the main routes__not just WVA but the region including Eastern KY, SW Virginia and a bit of TN.

But there are some bright spots too.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Obama looks like he still has a friend in Bill “I may be the only person in America that’s excited about Obama!! Romney/Ryan
Mile

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

BRINGS BACK A FUNNY STORY THOUGH, YEARS AGO DEBIL GIVE A SEAL $300 TO "INVEST" FO' HIM IN A POKER GAME. HAHAHAHAH, MAKES DEBIL LAUGH NOW. WELL, THAT SEAL HE STEAL THE MONEY AN' THEN TELL DEBIL THE GAME RAIDED BY THE LOCAL POLICE. WHAT HE NOT KNOW IS THAT DEBIL SLEEPIN' WITH THE RECEPTIONIST AT THE POLICE STATION AN' SHE SAY NO SUCH THING HAPPEN. SO DEBIL STICK A RAG IN THE SEAL'S GAS TANK AN' LIGHT IT, THEN HE RUN LIKE CRAZY. BOY, DID THAT CORVETTE FRACTURE INTO A MILLION PIECES OF FIBERGLASS. LATER ON DEBIL TELL HIM HOW SORRY HE WUZ TO HEAR ABOUT HIS CAR. THE SEAL GET MAD THEN BUT HE NOT ABSOLUTELY SURE WHAT HAPPEN. THIS NOT THE END OF THE STORY, HOWEVER. THAT SEAL HE CUT AN' HE PRETTY PROUD OF HISSELF SO HE MODEL AT THE LOCAL COLLEGE IN THE FIGURE DRAWING CLASS SOMETIMES. DEBIL TAKE THE SEAL'S CLOTHES OUT THE CLOSET, WALK OUTSIDE AN' BURN THEM IN THE WALKWAY THEN HE GO BACK IN AN' DRAW. DON' FUCK WITH THE DEBIL. HE STILL GOT THAT ANGRY L'IL FELLA'S PICTURE, WANNA SEE IT?
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

LOL.. mouth. I mean month
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you ever find that nut?
http://landoverbaptist.org
Mile

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the problem. To adopt an American baby, you have to have thousands of dollars to do so, but not if you get one from over seas, or some illegal came here to drop of her baby at a near by hospital and run, of us tax payers to have to foot the bill until someone adopts them. I give her credit that she didn't abort it, but if she didn't want it, she should have use something.
I am sure a lot of American kids would be adopted, if they didn't have to shell out thousands of dollars to buy one. That money could be used to support the child after adoption.
I love American, but some of the things this country does is ass backwards.
UH-HUH. YOU COULD SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT BUYIN' A MERCEDES...

“Gobble, gobble”

Since: Oct 12

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

They just figured out why Democrats act as they do!

The real question: Democrats have sex with neanderthals?

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/science/2012/11/02/who...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

RealDumbDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another nail in the punks coffin.
especially since it's the start of the annual hire extra help for the holiday season.

And....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzoin k---there goes the NOT really a dent- in the REAL UNemployment (NOT good) figures of America!!!!!!!!

Why is GM considering giving Govenrment (BAILED OUT) Motors jobs to China?

Just answer the questions please-

1. Why were special ops and tactile forces pulled out just weeks before the attack on the consulate and annex,amid concerns and obvious outbreaks of rising trouble?

2. Why were repeated concerns and requests for extra security in Libya ignored, denied, obscufiated and then lied about?

Economic AND Foreign Policy Failure.

ROMNEY/RYAN et al 2012
Qualified Economic EXPERIENCE For ALL of America again-not just some!
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

LOL I need to read before I post, but I am sure you get what I am saying.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
It's scary to see people with so much warning run out of food after ONE day, as in an article I read. What if we are hit with an EMP and no one can do anything? We have to have some responsibility for ourselves. Everyone in this country should at least buy a can of soup a week and stick it in a closet somewhere until they can at least last a month under a difficult situation. JMO too.
I was at the store on Sunday. The women in front of me had a whole buggy full of frozen food. Although it never got bad here I hope she had a generator. Because of the military we have people from all over the world. A lot of them just don't have a clue. At least once a month we have somebody get all drunk and forget where they are and get on the interstate going the wrong way.
Mile

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

HERE AN' IDEA, SKIP BUYIN' BABIES AN' GO FISHIN'. WORL' GOT ENOUGH PEOPLE BUT TOO FEW TROUT.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Less than a week the Chains on America will be remove…Romney/Ryan!!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Where is FEMA? Obama showed up for some photo ops, but it's been 5 days now and people are not getting help.

Another Obama failure.
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Obama looks like he still has a friend in Bill “I may be the only person in America that’s excited about Obama!! Romney/Ryan
Obama talks like he got his white hair from working so hard for America. Obama got his white hair from being too stress thinking he might lose this election. LOL

GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
I got all the nutrients you need you sperm slurrper..
eeeWWW!! LOL
Mile

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS wrote:
LOL I need to read before I post, but I am sure you get what I am saying.
YEAH, BUT WHY REINVENT THE WHEEL? JUS' STICK WITH YOU CURRENT PROGRAM.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you ever find that nut?
Many people believe that Giggles has been the US Senator from Delaware for years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••