Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,654)

Showing posts 733,061 - 733,080 of1,033,346
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790380
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Poll
Vice presidential preference poll!

When it comes to being a heartbeat away from the presidency, I'd rather put my trust in…

Joe Biden 6486 votes

Paul Ryan 140 votes

Not sure 32 votes

Total: 6660 votes
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790381
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Logic wrote:
As election day approaches and reality taking shape, it
appear the Re-Pub-Lying-Cans are having meltdowns.
Many people believe you are mentally ill. I agree.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790382
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

7

6

5

long gas lines in New Jersey....

Obama and FEMA sending windmills and solar panels....
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790383
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Each state would manage their own FEMA based on their own individual needs. Or something similar.
I think it's the "each state" part and "managing their own business and affairs" that stumps so many of you big government thinkers.
If you're ever going to get it, you're going to have to readjust your thinking.
Try thinking major reforms, having more money in your pocket and states governing themselves instead of an overbloated federal government.
I won't be back on here until Sunday, so put this in your favorites and refer back to it every now and then.
Maybe it will help.
Have a good weekend.
Oh yes, the each state argument: Then you'd have situations like Jan Brewer helping only who she deemed worthy of help.
No thanks; It's never going to happen.
You've been sold that bill of crap and don't understand the ramifications of it. There would be so much corruption that your head would spin off.
dim

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790385
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Tucker...he gets more ludicrous and desperate by the hour...is he married to Gretchen...that might explain the dumbing down. Not like Vitter: Menendez isn't married and denies the scurrilous attempt to give the Gormless Odious Perverts an October surprise; the anonymous prostitutes only identified him from a photo; Carlson, Drudge, etc., can't even verify that Menendez was in the DR at the time...you guys are so third string.
Some people just aren't willing as your husband is, to be married to a first string donkey like you.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790387
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>One is too many.
Exactly. These are people who served thos country. Now they are homeless.

Being homes does NOT mean you are a drunk, drug addict, lazy, irresponsible, etc.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790388
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
With the Ryan budget good luck finding a job as thousands of u employed government employees along with the private sector jobs lost will flood the market.
You don't cut 22% of non military spending without reverberations.
Thousands of insurance company employees will lose their jobs when Romney repeals the ACA.
30 million illegals? If Romney wins they will self deport. I wonder why?
HAHAHAHAHAhahaha!!!
dim

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790389
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Nobama wrote:
long gas lines in New Jersey....
Obama and FEMA sending windmills and solar panels....
Obama already sent in the tire pressure guages. Energy Policy circa 2009.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790390
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

6

4

4

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Each state would manage their own FEMA based on their own individual needs. Or something similar.
I think it's the "each state" part and "managing their own business and affairs" that stumps so many of you big government thinkers.
If you're ever going to get it, you're going to have to readjust your thinking.
Try thinking major reforms, having more money in your pocket and states governing themselves instead of an overbloated federal government.
I won't be back on here until Sunday, so put this in your favorites and refer back to it every now and then.
Maybe it will help.
Have a good weekend.
And you're in Florida? Where do you plan to keep all the supplies you'll need for the next Andrew? The linen closet in the condo or the U-Haul you're moving across town?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790391
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

How long does it take for sanity and justice to penetrate the barriers erected by adherents to regressive ideologies that rediculously give themselves the moniker "progressives" and the Democrat-voting NAMBLA?
According to recent data, over 20 years.

Ex-Penn State president Graham Spanier charged in Sandusky case

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

Where else could this have occurred today other than the universities dominated by the regressive element that rediculously calls themselves "progressives".
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790392
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, the each state argument: Then you'd have situations like Jan Brewer helping only who she deemed worthy of help.
No thanks; It's never going to happen.
You've been sold that bill of crap and don't understand the ramifications of it. There would be so much corruption that your head would spin off.
Many people believe yours already has, due to the corruption of the Obama administration.
dim

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790393
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Smoking Gun proof that Obama and Hillary Clinton are incompetent:

The U.S. Mission in Benghazi convened an “emergency meeting” less than a month before the assault that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, because Al Qaeda had training camps in Benghazi and the consulate could not defend against a “coordinated attack,” according to a classified cable reviewed by Fox News.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/31/ex...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790394
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Nobama wrote:
long gas lines in New Jersey....
Obama and FEMA sending windmills and solar panels....
You know, I bet if god himself came down and turned water into wine (or gasoline), you'd complain because he was black.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790395
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
Poll
Vice presidential preference poll!
When it comes to being a heartbeat away from the presidency, I'd rather put my trust in…
Joe Biden 6486 votes
Paul Ryan 140 votes
Not sure 32 votes
Total: 6660 votes
I suppose you conducted that poll at a NAMBLA convention, or a collection of Midnight Basketball courts.
... or just asked each person in line outside your door last night.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790396
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>And you're in Florida? Where do you plan to keep all the supplies you'll need for the next Andrew? The linen closet in the condo or the U-Haul you're moving across town?
Do you really think she ever thought of something like logistics?
The entire states rights mantra is a desire to be able to discriminate against people. Bring back slavery; out law abortion, put women in jail for having one, etc.
Pollute our fields, streams, oceans at random. Drill in the Everglades, who cares if the whole damn state blows up.

Trust me, the first national disaster and they'll all be crying:
Someone has to do something.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790398
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Each state would manage their own FEMA based on their own individual needs. Or something similar.
I think it's the "each state" part and "managing their own business and affairs" that stumps so many of you big government thinkers.
If you're ever going to get it, you're going to have to readjust your thinking.
Try thinking major reforms, having more money in your pocket and states governing themselves instead of an overbloated federal government.
I won't be back on here until Sunday, so put this in your favorites and refer back to it every now and then.
Maybe it will help.
Have a good weekend.
FEMA currently does work with states to provide the needed money & supplies & personnel.

I guess you want every state to maintain all these things instead of the federal government. How stupid is that.%0- stockpiles & people instead of one central.

The fact is Romney was all for tossing FEMA when trying to the votes of the far right & now he is all for FEMA since the storm.

The dumb bastard needs to make up his mind & quit pandering on each & every issue.

“Gobble, gobble”

Since: Oct 12

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790400
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. These are people who served thos country. Now they are homeless.
Being homes does NOT mean you are a drunk, drug addict, lazy, irresponsible, etc.
Who's homes? Is that your mother?

Why are you mentioning all of your attibutes in a public forum?

Are you one of Obamas CORPESMen?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790401
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

4

dim wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama already sent in the tire pressure guages. Energy Policy circa 2009.
Since they don't have gas for drive-by shooting, he'll probably tell them to keep their thermostats at home on ambient temperature until the electricity is restored.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790402
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, the each state argument: Then you'd have situations like Jan Brewer helping only who she deemed worthy of help.
No thanks; It's never going to happen.
You've been sold that bill of crap and don't understand the ramifications of it. There would be so much corruption that your head would spin off.
Her head spun off long ago.

Agree that the states are not capable of handling their own money__particularly the disaster prone ones__like ours.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790403
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

DES MOINES (The Borowitz Report)—A new Mitt Romney is emerging in the closing days of the campaign, aides say: a man who is increasingly “being eaten alive with jealousy” by President Obama’s budding relationship with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.

While Mr. Romney has told reporters that he is “totally fine” with Gov. Christie flying around in a helicopter with President Obama, privately he has told aides,“Seeing him with Chris Christie is tearing me apart.”...Continue Reading >>

Read more http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/shouts#...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 733,061 - 733,080 of1,033,346
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,077
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 27 min Roxie Darling 4,027
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min ScarletandOlive 96,073
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr DDDD-25 42,962
Abby 4-17 1 hr ScarletandOlive 32
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 167,507
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••