Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
732,961 - 732,980 of 1,096,414 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
He claims to have done an analysis of all of Daves posts! What a dope!
"silly"
One more time you lie. Not unexpected. I made no claim that I did an an analsis of "real dumbs" posts, I simply counted the number of times he posted and the number of sane folks who pointed out that he was stoopid. Just a note to date there have been 32 posts supporting "dumb dave" and you lead the way with 9.
Peace
THE DEBIL

Brossard, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes Easy His father had several wives,including his mom, at the same time. Funny how they never bring that up.
THAT CAUSE YOU THE PARTY OF "FAMILY VALUES." WE THE PARTY OF ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY. IRONIC, HUH?

“Gobble, gobble”

Since: Oct 12

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
They lived there. They didn't hide there.
Figure of speech dumbass. He also died there, in a DWI. Obama's old man was a cock hound & drunk. Reminds me of Ted Kennedy.
Tournefort

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
No more guessing?
So maybe FOX will finally realize that there was a hurricane?
I'm beginning to wonder if residents of Indy don't have access to Fox News. Is that why you don't know what you are talking about, SF?

Here in the eastern part of the state, we do have access.

I'm sitting here listening to hurricane reports on Fox News. At this point they are talking about Staten Island ... huge gas lines, frustration, death toll at 90, 4 million homes destroyed,
the 2 little boys swept away from their mom, Janet Napolitano to
visit the area, transit system, roads blocked, closed gas stations or stations without fuel.

Oh gee, they've interrupted their hurricane coverage twice to show Obama speechifying.

The latest unemployment rate at 7.9%. Hmmm ... "The 7.8 percent figure is the official unemployment rate from January 2009." (according to Media Matters. I just checked.).

7.8% when Obama was elected. 7.9% a week before the election.
Isn't that rate going the wrong direction? Am I missing something or shouldn't the unemployment rate have moved CLOSER to the rate Obama promised, around 6%?

I'm waiting for Fox to slam the prez, blame him for all the hurricane problems. Same with unemployment rate.

Waiting...waiting... waiting...

Oh, darn, now they've moved on to another Obama clip followed by showing Romney making a speech....

Heck, now that the Romney speech is over, they're back to covering that old hurricane issue ... something about gas being stolen from boats along with the electronics ... Again I'm waiting for criticism of Obama ... None.

Left the room for awhile ... They've gone to commercials ...

Back to a story about the captain missing from that ship lost during the hurricane ...

“Gobble, gobble”

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
PISS IS PISS, HONEY, YOU NOT GET THE MEMO? FO' THE MOS' PART "THEY" EQUIPMENT IS A LOT MO' ATTRACTIVE THAN "OURS." YOU SHOULD TRUST DEBIL ON THIS HE SOMEWHAT OF A CONNOISSEUR... SIDES, A WOMAN CAN PISS STANDIN' UP, SHE JUS' DON' WAN TO GET ANY ON HER SHOES...
Did you get banned Keyedup?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Natalie wrote:
http://votevotevote.net, place where the world can vote for the next president seem to agree that Obama should be the next president
Nice!
THE DEBIL

Brossard, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
democrats in hell want ice water.
REPUBLICANS IN HELL WANT A RECOUNT
Florida

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
How on earth can residents in Staten Island claim that they weren't adequately warned___do they have different news channels than everyone else on the East Coast?
What is obama hiding?
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that loser?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
It's the culture...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Well I haven't taken the time to look up what the Jones Act is but if it's having that much effect why wasn't it waived long ago?
I thought that you of all people would remember the Jones Act from the gulf oil spill when every right wing loon on here was an expert on Maritime law.

Hey, remember that ginormous ship called The Whale that was going to clean up the gulf lickety split if Da Bammy would only waive the Jones Act. Hah!
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>No more than you're bipartisan.
Hey dog face how ya doin'?
I thought you got caught under your rock and couldn't come out.
Not bi anything just a fake teacher in a fake school with a bunch of fake students.
Tell um loooooosey tell um.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHICH ADVERTISER AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE? WHERE DEBIL IS TOPIX SELLIN' FRENCH CANADIAN GIRLS? THAT THE ONE YOU MEAN, HONEY? YOU SEE ONLY WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO SEE, DON' YOU KNOW THAT?
'Sokay. I copied all your "code" attempts to the Topix mods. They have computer experts too, Dem.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
In actuality, they are getting it BACK for the Americans.
Not this election year. Obama remains in office.

GOBAMA 2012
O Baloney

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I'm sure. Kwanzaa shopping to start in 4 days!
Obama supporters have been Kwanza shopping in NYC since Monday. It's called

No Cash, lots to Carry
Free Goods in the Hood
I don't give a hoot, just loot
Florida

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Not this election year. Obama remains in office.
GOBAMA 2012
7.9 Percent unemployment and rising and 49 million people on food stamps....
-
It's the culture....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

O Baloney wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay Leno:
“‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ is back. Not for gays in the military, though. It’s President Obama’s new policy for questions about [Benghazi,] Libya.”
Stevens died
Obama lied
the Media hides
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/11/0...

One media source offering answers.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>What is obama hiding?
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that loser?
-
Why is obama inning in 2012 ?
It's the culture...
What is Floridu hiding?
-
We know he's a racist

We know he's a cowArd

We know he's a liar

we know he's a fool

We know he's a Fox Sheep

Why is Florida a sellout?
It's the Teabag right wing culture...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes Easy His father had several wives,including his mom, at the same time. Funny how they never bring that up.
Just like Mittler's grandfather? Not much funny about how that never comes up...maybe the fact that he was on welfare when he first came back from Mexico had something to do with it?

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

THE TRUTH CAN SET AMERICA FREE OF RACIST COWARDS

Nov 6, 2012 Obama 274 electoral votes +++
HUMANS WIN YOU LOSE!

This forum is over November 7, 2012...
President Obama will have a second term and you jackass racist liars can all go home to hell, where you belong...

As of Nov 7, nothing you post will mean anything

From that day forward your nothing but second class citizens,,, if we decide to allow you to live in America or at all.....

Nothing could ever be just punishment for your years of hate and lies..But not to worry we'll think of something.

READ IT AND WEEP DUMMIES:

"""Barack Obama, our next President"""

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people support your posts?
"silly"
Actually a fairly good number do support my stances. Of course I am not a troll and agree with stances on both sides of the political spectrum though it is obvious that I am a conservative. I will admit that a few disagree with what I post and it's there right to do so. Does not bother me in the least. I simply consider the source. I usually log on a couple of times a day and scroll thru the entries. Does not take long, most are of no interest. In a normal week I post about 40 - 50 times, not all on this thread.
You on the other hand post 40 - 50 times a day, some are supported by other posters, many are not. You are far left on almost all issues, you are a believer that the government is the answer to all situations, I disagree.
Peace

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Solli said residents needed gas, food and clothes. "We're gonna freeze," she said on a day when the 50-degree temperature was predicted to drop to the low 40s. "We've got 90-year-old people!"
"The Democratic senator from New York said he understood and hugged her." Big WHOOP. SAID he wanted to receive from the federal government.
"Administration officials SAID...." I don't believe administration officials who have been shown to lie to cover up for the preezy. Where's the picture?
Note...food (if there WAS any being delivered, I'd still like to SEE that please), was DONATED by a private concern.
I think the best thing the American people can learn from this second hurricane fiasco is the fact they should learn to depend upon themselves, if word goes out to be prepared then GET prepared, if you are told to evacuate do so, and have extra food and water on hand in case of any kind of emergency.
Unfortunately, so many people have been told by democratic administrations that almighty government will care for them. Big mistake to believe that one!
Abby, this is so spot-on, I wanna cry, all except for the 'food' part: if the mopes who didn't prep for this well-known and widespread emergency are hungry now, they need to go out and kill 'em some dinner. The 'gubmint' ain't gonna do SHIT for them. And rightly so. The National Weather Service did everything 'gubmintly' necessary, 10 days ago, when it forecasted the storm.

JMO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 8-22 14 min Kuuipo 12
Racist graffiti appears on Chicago night club b... 35 min reality is a crutch 1
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 56 min andet1987 1,246
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr danetoo 68,301
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 97,840
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 176,828
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,635

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search