Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
732,941 - 732,960 of 1,096,636 Comments Last updated 22 min ago
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Did not president nobama's dad and grand dad hide out in Kenya to practice polygamy, or were they just sleeping around?
Peace
KMA
No.
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/2592...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

RealDumbDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you bipolar?
No more than you're bipartisan.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Consumer confidence at highest level since Feb 2008.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Goddamn!
You still alive?
Won't be long ill be pissing on your grave.
"dem"
Not worried about you pissing on my grave. You lack the equipment, you would have to squat. You lack the balls to be a man.
Peace
KMA
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation, there are a lot of uninformed, ignorant right whiners that post here.
RealDave you remind me of (Scarecrow) in the Wizard Oz” If I Only Had A Brain!!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Did not president nobama's dad and grand dad hide out in Kenya to practice polygamy, or were they just sleeping around?
Peace
KMA
They lived there. They didn't hide there.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Peace
KMA
Yes Easy His father had several wives,including his mom, at the same time. Funny how they never bring that up.
THE DEBIL

Brossard, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

DEBIL GET DISTRACTED BY LEO'S LOVELY MILK-FILLED BREASTS... BUT HE CONCENTRATIN' AS HARD AS HE CAN... FORTUNATELY THAT PRETTY HARD... SO, TELL DEBIL, HONEY, WHAT CAN HE DO FO' YOU TODAY? HE SOMEWHAT LIMITED BY THE MEDIUM BUT HE DO HIS BES' TO CATER TO YOU EVERY NEED... AN' DON' SAY YOU WANT HIM TO GO OUT AND BUY DIAPERS CAUSE HE HEARD THIS ALREADY.
THE DEBIL

Brossard, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

AND, YES, YES, DEBIL KNOW YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF YOUSELF, BUT HE MERELY SUGGESTIN' THAT A DALLIANCE OR TWO MIGHT SERVE BOTH OF OUR PURPOSES....

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
The Romneys will sell this country to anyone
In actuality, they are getting it BACK for the Americans.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

How on earth can residents in Staten Island claim that they weren't adequately warned___do they have different news channels than everyone else on the East Coast?
O Baloney

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal secret decoder ring translation.
The Kenyan ordered the stand down, left them to die, lied about Benghazi disaster and flew off the Vegas to party with Beyonce. America gets it.
THE HILL: Issa accuses the Obama administration of hiding information on Benghazi.“The chairman of the House oversight panel sent Secretary of State Hillary Clinton a scathing letter on Thursday accusing the administration of hiding information pointing to Libyan authorities’ possible involvement in the deadly Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. The letter comes after Foreign Policy reported earlier in the day that reporters in Benghazi had found evidence that a Benghazi police officer appeared to have photographed the inside of the mission on the morning of the attack. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans died when Islamist militants attacked the mission that night.”
Jay Leno:

“‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ is back. Not for gays in the military, though. It’s President Obama’s new policy for questions about [Benghazi,] Libya.”

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> 3PM my time on FOX I think. I set the television to automatically change the channel at 3.
"flack" Game time is high noon here, same time as the Cougs and Utes kickoff. I will be checking out the Wva - TCU match up.
Peace

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, President Bush has been gracious enough to stay out of politics pretty much. He's chosen to not openly criticize most of President Obama's mistakes or lack of help for the American people, so it's not surprising that he still chooses to remain in the background. He did his terms and now has other things to accomplish. Nice of you to point this out, though.
Was the title really, You're welcome American? "The last place I would expect elder statesman George W. Bush to show his face would be the Cayman Islands, home to some of the world’s most notorious and nefarious financial intrigue. After the 9/11 attacks, U.S. investigators focused on secret Cayman Islands accounts thought to be used by al-Qaeda operatives to funnel money to the hijackers. Right around that time, Enron was collapsing as various shell companies its top executives established in the Cayman Islands proved not to be the promising new business ventures that Enron investors were led to believe they were.

At the time, the founder and head of Enron was Kenneth Lay, a good friend of President Bush. They were so tight, Bush liked to call him “Kenny.”

When you want to hide what you’re doing, the Cayman Islands is the place to go. Just ask Mitt Romney, who according to MSNBC invested up to $25 million in 12 Cayman Islands-registered funds. His old company, Bain Capital, has more than 138 investments in the Caymans and 40 secret offshore accounts."

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Consumer confidence at highest level since Feb 2008.
Yes I'm sure. Kwanzaa shopping to start in 4 days!
Florida

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are quite uninformed.
Romney's grandfather hid out in Mexico to practice his polygamy.
obama's father was a polygamist married to more than one womem.. Hell obama's mother slept with every black man around town.
-
Who is obama's father?
-
Why is obama a sellout?

It's the culture...
O Baloney

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Rapepublicans don't understand satire
Jay Leno:

“‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ is back. Not for gays in the military, though. It’s President Obama’s new policy for questions about [Benghazi,] Libya.”

Stevens died
Obama lied
the Media hides

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
UAW Wants Romney To Disclose $15 Million Auto Bailout Profit
http://www.ibtimes.com/uaw-wan ...
democrats in hell want ice water.

“Gobble, gobble”

Since: Oct 12

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation, there are a lot of uninformed, ignorant right whiners that post here.
Yup! Dumb ones too! That would be you!
THE DEBIL

Brossard, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"dem"
Not worried about you pissing on my grave. You lack the equipment, you would have to squat. You lack the balls to be a man.
Peace
KMA
PISS IS PISS, HONEY, YOU NOT GET THE MEMO? FO' THE MOS' PART "THEY" EQUIPMENT IS A LOT MO' ATTRACTIVE THAN "OURS." YOU SHOULD TRUST DEBIL ON THIS HE SOMEWHAT OF A CONNOISSEUR... SIDES, A WOMAN CAN PISS STANDIN' UP, SHE JUS' DON' WAN TO GET ANY ON HER SHOES...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••