Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
732,941 - 732,960 of 1,099,857 Comments Last updated 41 min ago
Florida

Tampa, FL

#791373 Nov 2, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are quite uninformed.
Romney's grandfather hid out in Mexico to practice his polygamy.
obama's father was a polygamist married to more than one womem.. Hell obama's mother slept with every black man around town.
-
Who is obama's father?
-
Why is obama a sellout?

It's the culture...
O Baloney

New York, NY

#791374 Nov 2, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Rapepublicans don't understand satire
Jay Leno:

“‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ is back. Not for gays in the military, though. It’s President Obama’s new policy for questions about [Benghazi,] Libya.”

Stevens died
Obama lied
the Media hides

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#791375 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>
UAW Wants Romney To Disclose $15 Million Auto Bailout Profit
http://www.ibtimes.com/uaw-wan ...
democrats in hell want ice water.

“Gobble, gobble”

Since: Oct 12

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

#791376 Nov 2, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation, there are a lot of uninformed, ignorant right whiners that post here.
Yup! Dumb ones too! That would be you!
THE DEBIL

Brossard, Canada

#791377 Nov 2, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"dem"
Not worried about you pissing on my grave. You lack the equipment, you would have to squat. You lack the balls to be a man.
Peace
KMA
PISS IS PISS, HONEY, YOU NOT GET THE MEMO? FO' THE MOS' PART "THEY" EQUIPMENT IS A LOT MO' ATTRACTIVE THAN "OURS." YOU SHOULD TRUST DEBIL ON THIS HE SOMEWHAT OF A CONNOISSEUR... SIDES, A WOMAN CAN PISS STANDIN' UP, SHE JUS' DON' WAN TO GET ANY ON HER SHOES...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#791378 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>
He claims to have done an analysis of all of Daves posts! What a dope!
"silly"
One more time you lie. Not unexpected. I made no claim that I did an an analsis of "real dumbs" posts, I simply counted the number of times he posted and the number of sane folks who pointed out that he was stoopid. Just a note to date there have been 32 posts supporting "dumb dave" and you lead the way with 9.
Peace
THE DEBIL

Brossard, Canada

#791379 Nov 2, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes Easy His father had several wives,including his mom, at the same time. Funny how they never bring that up.
THAT CAUSE YOU THE PARTY OF "FAMILY VALUES." WE THE PARTY OF ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY. IRONIC, HUH?

“Gobble, gobble”

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

#791380 Nov 2, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
They lived there. They didn't hide there.
Figure of speech dumbass. He also died there, in a DWI. Obama's old man was a cock hound & drunk. Reminds me of Ted Kennedy.
Tournefort

Richmond, IN

#791381 Nov 2, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
No more guessing?
So maybe FOX will finally realize that there was a hurricane?
I'm beginning to wonder if residents of Indy don't have access to Fox News. Is that why you don't know what you are talking about, SF?

Here in the eastern part of the state, we do have access.

I'm sitting here listening to hurricane reports on Fox News. At this point they are talking about Staten Island ... huge gas lines, frustration, death toll at 90, 4 million homes destroyed,
the 2 little boys swept away from their mom, Janet Napolitano to
visit the area, transit system, roads blocked, closed gas stations or stations without fuel.

Oh gee, they've interrupted their hurricane coverage twice to show Obama speechifying.

The latest unemployment rate at 7.9%. Hmmm ... "The 7.8 percent figure is the official unemployment rate from January 2009." (according to Media Matters. I just checked.).

7.8% when Obama was elected. 7.9% a week before the election.
Isn't that rate going the wrong direction? Am I missing something or shouldn't the unemployment rate have moved CLOSER to the rate Obama promised, around 6%?

I'm waiting for Fox to slam the prez, blame him for all the hurricane problems. Same with unemployment rate.

Waiting...waiting... waiting...

Oh, darn, now they've moved on to another Obama clip followed by showing Romney making a speech....

Heck, now that the Romney speech is over, they're back to covering that old hurricane issue ... something about gas being stolen from boats along with the electronics ... Again I'm waiting for criticism of Obama ... None.

Left the room for awhile ... They've gone to commercials ...

Back to a story about the captain missing from that ship lost during the hurricane ...

“Gobble, gobble”

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

#791382 Nov 2, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
PISS IS PISS, HONEY, YOU NOT GET THE MEMO? FO' THE MOS' PART "THEY" EQUIPMENT IS A LOT MO' ATTRACTIVE THAN "OURS." YOU SHOULD TRUST DEBIL ON THIS HE SOMEWHAT OF A CONNOISSEUR... SIDES, A WOMAN CAN PISS STANDIN' UP, SHE JUS' DON' WAN TO GET ANY ON HER SHOES...
Did you get banned Keyedup?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#791383 Nov 2, 2012
Natalie wrote:
http://votevotevote.net, place where the world can vote for the next president seem to agree that Obama should be the next president
Nice!
THE DEBIL

Brossard, Canada

#791384 Nov 2, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
democrats in hell want ice water.
REPUBLICANS IN HELL WANT A RECOUNT
Florida

Tampa, FL

#791385 Nov 2, 2012
Realtime wrote:
How on earth can residents in Staten Island claim that they weren't adequately warned___do they have different news channels than everyone else on the East Coast?
What is obama hiding?
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that loser?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
It's the culture...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#791387 Nov 2, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Well I haven't taken the time to look up what the Jones Act is but if it's having that much effect why wasn't it waived long ago?
I thought that you of all people would remember the Jones Act from the gulf oil spill when every right wing loon on here was an expert on Maritime law.

Hey, remember that ginormous ship called The Whale that was going to clean up the gulf lickety split if Da Bammy would only waive the Jones Act. Hah!
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#791388 Nov 2, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>No more than you're bipartisan.
Hey dog face how ya doin'?
I thought you got caught under your rock and couldn't come out.
Not bi anything just a fake teacher in a fake school with a bunch of fake students.
Tell um loooooosey tell um.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#791389 Nov 2, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHICH ADVERTISER AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE? WHERE DEBIL IS TOPIX SELLIN' FRENCH CANADIAN GIRLS? THAT THE ONE YOU MEAN, HONEY? YOU SEE ONLY WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO SEE, DON' YOU KNOW THAT?
'Sokay. I copied all your "code" attempts to the Topix mods. They have computer experts too, Dem.

Location hidden

#791390 Nov 2, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
In actuality, they are getting it BACK for the Americans.
Not this election year. Obama remains in office.

GOBAMA 2012
O Baloney

New York, NY

#791392 Nov 2, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I'm sure. Kwanzaa shopping to start in 4 days!
Obama supporters have been Kwanza shopping in NYC since Monday. It's called

No Cash, lots to Carry
Free Goods in the Hood
I don't give a hoot, just loot
Florida

Tampa, FL

#791393 Nov 2, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Not this election year. Obama remains in office.
GOBAMA 2012
7.9 Percent unemployment and rising and 49 million people on food stamps....
-
It's the culture....

Location hidden

#791394 Nov 2, 2012
O Baloney wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay Leno:
“‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ is back. Not for gays in the military, though. It’s President Obama’s new policy for questions about [Benghazi,] Libya.”
Stevens died
Obama lied
the Media hides
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/11/0...

One media source offering answers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min danetoo 68,352
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min STEFANO COLONNA 68,948
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 30 min Corrupt Democrats 1,902
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Obskeptic 177,350
The monkey in the room 45 min hands on AR 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 3 hr Mr Michael 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••