Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
732,901 - 732,920 of 1,095,055 Comments Last updated 31 min ago
THE DEBIL

Brossard, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
The biggest setback for Liberalism will happen on Tuesday night!! Obama’s defeat the one man wrecking ball for the Liberals/Democratic Party!! How Sweet It Is…Romney/Ryan
NAH, ONLY THING SAVE OL' WILLARD NOW IS IF A MASSIVE METEORITE LAND ON THE MORMON TABERNACLE AN HE GET TO DONATE MILLIONS MO' TO HIS "CHARITY."

REPORTER: "OH MY GOD! THE HUMANITY! THEY'S MASHED MORMONS EVERYWHERE!!"
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jones act waived allowing more crude to the NE refineries__crude prices drop sharply, will be followed by gasoline and heating oil.
TheIndependentMa jority

Nancy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Al GoraGas wrote:
Everyone from former Vice President Al Gore to Gov. Cuomo has chimed in to blame climate change for Sandy. But calling a single, rogue superstorm “the new norm” is misleading, if not downright naïve.
Extreme weather events have plagued mankind for all of recorded history. We have records of massive hurricanes striking what’s now New York as far back as the mid-13th century. The New England Hurricane of 1938 killed more than 700 people — 60 in New York alone. Hurricane Edna, in 1954, killed 29 and caused massive damage. Catastrophic hurricanes also hit in 1821 and 1894.
Yes, Sandy was the second tropical storm to impact New York in as many years, after Irene last August. But these storms don’t even start to compare with the frequency of tropical storms that threatened New York in the mid-1950s.
In 1955, two hurricanes — Connie and Diane — struck in the same month, causing significant flooding in the city. And the frequency of tropical storms to make landfall at or near NYC in the 2000s wasn’t as great as in the 1990s. New norm?
In New England, category five hurricanes — top of the line on the Saffir-Simpson scale — struck in 1938 (New England Hurricane) and 1960 (Donna). Category four storms struck in 1944 (Great Atlantic Hurricane), 1961 (Esther), 1985 (Gloria) and 1999 (Floyd). Category three storms struck in 1954 (Carol and Edna), 1955 (Diane), 1966 (Alma), 1976 (Belle), 1991 (Bob) and 1996 (Bertha).
On average, a major hurricane made landfall in New England every 3.5 years from 1938 to 1966. Since 1966, it’s been just every 9.2 years — with none since 1999. New norm?
That list spells out what Williams and Cantore conveniently ignored: Tropical storms were more frequent in the 1950s than at any previous point in the 20th century or at any point since. In fact, 10 major hurricanes struck the East Coast between North Carolina and New England from 1954 to 1960.
As hurricane expert Judith Curry of Georgia Tech points out on her Web site, and as meteorologist Joe Bastardi echoed in a Fox News interview, ocean temperatures in the Northern Hemisphere are now in the same cycle as in the 1950s.
The Atlantic is going through its warm cycle while the Pacific is going through its cold cycle — a perfectly normal pattern in the oceans’ ebb and flow between warm and cool anomalies. The El Nino Southern Oscillation, a measure of warming and cooling in the tropical Pacific known as El Nino and La Nina, also matches the pattern in the ’50s.
As evidenced by the 1950s, this pattern tends to steer large tropical storms toward the eastern seaboard.
In other words, it has everything to do with a natural cycle of Mother Nature and nothing to do with global warming.
Seven years ago, we were told that Katrina’s devastatation of New Orleans was just the beginning. But Mother Nature didn’t play along; the Atlantic Basin experienced unusually quiet hurricane seasons for the better part of a decade.
Please RE: this to DUH A VEY

(and hurricane Belle uprooted some major trees-ah felt the air warmer for two years 'atter-NOT.)

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
THE DEBIL

Brossard, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

IN WHICH CASE PRESIDENT OBAMA'S ONLY CHANCE WOULD BE TO HAVE HISSELF PHOTOGRAPHED PACKIN' UP BOTTLES OF YOO-HOO INTO LUNCH BAGS TO COMFORT THE SURVIVORS WHO LIKELY WOULD BE BEIN' LOADED INTO THE BIG SPACESHIP WITH JESUS.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Liberalism writhing on the Vine….Romney/Ryan!!
dim

Somerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Anoyone know if the radical left in the obsolete legacy media has come out with a Dan rather yet or are they waiting to lie on Monday?
THE DEBIL

Brossard, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

MARK DEBIL'S WORDS: THERE WILL BE NO YOO-HOO SWIGGIN' MORMONS IN THE WHITE HOUSE, DESPITE THE APPARENT CONVENIENCE OF THE NAME.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
"To all the women confined to your homes with absolutely no power, you might just want to get used to how that feels"
Mitts Storm Tips
If the libtards get to keep their promise of solar and wind while shutting down coal there will be a lot of that.
Natalie

Stockholm, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

http://votevotevote.net , place where the world can vote for the next president seem to agree that Obama should be the next president
THE DEBIL

Brossard, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Lift your hands to God wrote:
<quoted text>Your Pimp Obama is getting run out of time ,where will you stay where will you live oh woe is Debil.Swing low sweet chariot commin forth to carry you home. come on lets sing it together Debil swing low sweet chariot commin forth to carry you home Lord Almighty help this poor child.
HONEY, IF THERE ONE SOUND DEBIL SENSITIVE TO IT HAND-WRINGIN'. DEBIL HEAR IT NOW, LOUD AN' CLEAR. THEY AIN'T NO CHARIOTS ANYMO'. THEY LIKE BAYONETS IN THIS WAY.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Oh quit with the bullshit. If man was screwing up the climate don't you think it would have been much worse back in 20's, 30's, and 40'. I mean after all there were no emission controls on anything. most houses burnt wood or coal not only to heat the house but cook and warm water. It is a proven fact that co2 in the atmosphere is going down. It is also a proven fact that the temperature rise is not happening. There is no man made climate change.
http://www.planetforlife.com/co2history/index...

http://climate.nasa.gov/

I guess your "proven facts" are more like proven lies.

My God, get a freakin grip.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a registered Dem so the "tea baggers" are a mute point in your conversation with me dumbass!
I love how you change the subject though, I would avoid it too if I was supporting Obama this time around. But I'm proud to say I'm NOT!!!
Registered? You're a proven liar, as your mistake with mute for moot shows. If you WERE a democrat you'd know better about a lot of the errors you make here, since we have to work smart for a living instead of stealing it from other folks' companies and pension funds like R'Money or just get on SSI and walk around with misspelled signs that declare keep govermint outa my medicare!" as you baggers do.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes and colder. They are freaking out. I was just watching a line of people at a gas station who some said they had been waiting an hour. The owner or employee, not sure, came out and said they were out. The looks on those peoples faces was heartbreaking.
Yes, that happened here too. Really, it's better to just stay put if possible. Fill up when you know a storm is coming and conserve.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"flack"
Mountaineers get TCU at home, Mountaineers favored by 6 1/2 the over under 68.5, take the over.
Peace
3PM my time on FOX I think. I set the television to automatically change the channel at 3.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Goddamn!
You still alive?
Won't be long ill be pissing on your grave.
All true americans would love to piss on yours , but the thing is the line we would have to stand in would make the ones at the gas stations in Ny and Jersey look very very short .
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Goddamn!
You still alive?
Won't be long ill be pissing on your grave.
He claims to have done an analysis of all of Daves posts! What a dope!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Liberals/Democrats continuing arguing the Past for the Present!! The voters that voted in 2010 are the same voters voting in 2012…It’s Over ‘the message the American People is sending Obama “Turn Off The Lights The Party’s Over” Romney/Ryan!!!

“Gobble, gobble”

Since: Oct 12

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

dim wrote:
HOPE!
CHANGE!
LAST LABOR DEPARTMENT JOBS REPORT before election confirms US economy stuck, with new jobless claims canceling out job growth, unemployment up to 7.9 percent — and 12.3 million still out of work
Another nail in the punks coffin.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> If the libtards get to keep their promise of solar and wind while shutting down coal there will be a lot of that.
Reducing the use of coal & making what use there is cleaner.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
They're foaming at the mouth!
MSNBC host Chris Matthews on Thursday compared conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh to the rapist character from the movie “Deliverance” who told his male victim to “squeal like a pig.”
"silly"
Did the pee drizzle down your leg as you listened to Matthews spew is lies?
Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Time Travel 5 min Guess 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min Eric 68,829
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min wojar 176,651
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr RONE 49,231
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 4 hr Hayden 22
29 Shot in Spate ofWeekend Chicago Violence 4 hr Anonymous 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 97,727
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••