Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,646)

Showing posts 732,901 - 732,920 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Ozone depletion? That is so 80's. From freon right? You do realize that the stuff they replaced it with is worse? You do realize the earth has been around for 4 billion years? We are microbes on the butt of a flea. People who have only been self aware for less than 15 thousand years don't have a clue. If you put the the time of earth's existence in a 24 hour day man would be in the last couple of seconds. You libtards and your god complex can put it in your pipe and smoke it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH... SAY THE BOY WHO TRADE BUMFUCK FO' DUMBFUCK. YOU COME A LONG WAY, BABY... WAIT... NO YOU DIN'T.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
UAW Wants Romney To Disclose $15 Million Auto Bailout Profit
http://www.ibtimes.com/uaw-wan ...
Trump enters the "Jeep to China fray" and promptly gets smacked down by a Chrysler exec. GM execs are also voicing their displeasure with Romney's bullshyte.

Word on the street is that Rove is pulling Trumps strings. If I had a pair like that I'd fold.

“There's enough for everyone”

Since: Mar 07

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

You liberals must be so proud of you president. Thuggery must be what this country craves for.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/lets-win-this...

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Whiz Lily, you're somewhat behind the times, Utah outlawed the practice years ago... Oh that's right your Great Great Grandfather held slaves? Don't even try to tell me they didn't??
You really are quite uninformed.

Romney's grandfather hid out in Mexico to practice his polygamy.
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Ozone depletion? That is so 80's. From freon right? You do realize that the stuff they replaced it with is worse? You do realize the earth has been around for 4 billion years? We are microbes on the butt of a flea. People who have only been self aware for less than 15 thousand years don't have a clue. If you put the the time of earth's existence in a 24 hour day man would be in the last couple of seconds. You libtards and your god complex can put it in your pipe and smoke it.
AS FAR AS YOU KNOW, HUH? WHAT YOU BASE YOU THESIS ON? SOUNDS LIKE SCIENCE? IS THAT WHAT YOU SAYIN'? ACCORDING TO THE BES' AVAILABLE "SCIENCE" WE ARE BUT MICROBES ON THE BUTT OF A FLEA? TELL THAT TO THE DODOS.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthews should have pissed down his own leg and squealed while doing it to give an example.
Maybe he mistimed that and it occurred during the break.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

On a brighter note. Gas at the corner station is $3.18 for regular unleaded.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The only problem is Lily it doesn't get down in the 40's in Florida much.
Yes, that's true. Is it in the 40's in New York and New Jersey now?
It's a terrible thing, in addition to the millions who live in high rise buildings; you can't have a generator in an apartment. I hope people don't start freaking out

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Civilians are not targets
The ones shooting the morter shells that were laser targeted WERE.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Trump enters the "Jeep to China fray" and promptly gets smacked down by a Chrysler exec. GM execs are also voicing their displeasure with Romney's bullshyte.
Word on the street is that Rove is pulling Trumps strings. If I had a pair like that I'd fold.
One would hope. Trump is a dope
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

JUS' THINK, FLAKY, WHEN YOU DIE THEY CAN CARVE ON YOU CHEAP CHINEE TOMBSTONE: HERE LIES AN IDIOT WHO DIED ABOUT 100 MILES FROM WHERE SHE GREW UP. IN THIS BRIEF SNIPPET OF GEOLOGICAL TIME SHE MANAGED TO TRAVEL LESS GROUND - PHYSICALLY AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY - THAN A GLACIER IN GREENLAND RECEDING INTO THE OCEAN.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see ...IRENE, SANDY, numerous un-named snowstorms....
It aint working yet DUH A Vey...even with YEARS of refinining emmissions.
Not that we shouldn't keep trying IMPROVING, on what's ALREADY long been in place....
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Better things to do besides just hug trees!
AND...
PS DUHHHHHHHHH A VEY-
Try wagging yer majik-eco fix stick at some of these--let us know how that works out fer ya!

Edit <addtag>"activevolc anoes".

http://sasasee.seesaa.net/article/140883518.h...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

eviction notice wrote:
<quoted text>Always begging for that money you deadbeat, mooching, lazy spineless, vile filthy little 47%er.Now get off that library computer and go get a job.
hey i build and sell this wonder of technology that i use to bludgeon nutjobs.

wanna buy one? tax free. an offer that You can't refuse.

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not mention the $5,000 Mitt spent at Walmart to make it a 'real' photo-op.
Yeah, that sucks compared to a really big assed halloween party. We get it.
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

SO NOW THERE A COMPLETELY NEW GENERATION OF PROUD AMERICANS WHO CAN TRACE THEIR ROOTS BACK TO THEIR HOMELAND... IN WEST VIRGINIA. INSPIRIN' STORY.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Solli said residents needed gas, food and clothes. "We're gonna freeze," she said on a day when the 50-degree temperature was predicted to drop to the low 40s. "We've got 90-year-old people!"
"The Democratic senator from New York said he understood and hugged her." Big WHOOP. SAID he wanted to receive from the federal government.
"Administration officials SAID...." I don't believe administration officials who have been shown to lie to cover up for the preezy. Where's the picture?
Note...food (if there WAS any being delivered, I'd still like to SEE that please), was DONATED by a private concern.
I think the best thing the American people can learn from this second hurricane fiasco is the fact they should learn to depend upon themselves, if word goes out to be prepared then GET prepared, if you are told to evacuate do so, and have extra food and water on hand in case of any kind of emergency.
Unfortunately, so many people have been told by democratic administrations that almighty government will care for them. Big mistake to believe that one!
I agree with you about being prepared. We've learned to do that here, always have an extra tank of propane, cases of water and non perishable food, candles, batteries etc.
Your last sentence is ludicrous and pure propaganda.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Lunarblitz wrote:
You liberals must be so proud of you president. Thuggery must be what this country craves for.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/lets-win-this...
Please. Don't even start throwing accusations. Seems to be after a debate a presidential wannabe's son made a comment about wanting to strike the Commander in Chief
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

SO, UM, HOW MANY "SQUIRRELS" DEBIL GOT IN HERE? CUTE L'IL RODENTS STASHIN' THEY NUTS IN THE HOLLOW TREE SO'S THEY CAN MAKE IT THROUGH THE WINTER UNMOLESTED?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Via The American Conservative....

Taxes and the Economy: An Economic Analysis of the Top Rates Since 1945

Thomas L. Hungerford, Congressional Research Service

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/news/business/09...

I guess we're smarter than than they think we are.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Barack Obama said during his photo op at the ravaged Jersey Shore on Wednesday, "We are not going to tolerate red tape, we are not going to tolerate bureaucracy". Emergency utility crews from Alabama were turned away from Seaside heights, N.J. on Thursday because they employ non-union workers. 1.6 million people in New Jersey were still without power as of Thursday night and Gov. Chris Cristie is still singing Obama's praises. How much longer will the people in New Jersey will continue to suffer because of these union thugs and the politicians that they own.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 732,901 - 732,920 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Midlothian Composer 3,813
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr lol 48,683
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr voice of peace 67,523
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 173,573
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr andet1987 388
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search