Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,642)

Showing posts 732,821 - 732,840 of1,034,210
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790082
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

keyedup wrote:
THE TRUTH WILL SET AMERICA FREE OF RACIST COWARDS
Nov 6, 2012 Obama 274 electoral votes +++
HUMANS WIN YOU LOSE!
This forum is over November 7, 2012...
President Obama will have a second term and you jackass racist liars can all go home to hell, where you belong...
As of Nov 7, nothing you post will mean anything
From that day forward your nothing but second class citizens,,, if we decide to allow you to live in America or at all.....
Nothing could ever be just punishment for your years of hate and lies..But not to worry we'll think of something.
READ IT AND WEEP ASSLICKERS:
"""Barack Obama, our next President"""
Cant wait until Nov 7 to hear all you liberal losers wailing that the election was stolen from you when Obama is rejected by the majority in this country.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790083
Nov 1, 2012
 
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
"I think we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious." --Thomas Jefferson
Yeah-and the real psychoTIC parasites need locked up, for con artistry, embezzlement, tax evasion, harrassment, illegal panhandling, solicitation and abusive stalking of others....and the key to the looneybins for them thrown away--putting an end to the ERROR, of the past four years of a pahteTIC DOWNHILL decline to the gutters.

ROMNEY/RYAN/Christie 2012!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790084
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Cant wait until Nov 7 to hear all you liberal losers wailing that the election was stolen from you when Obama is rejected by the majority in this country.
We better hope--this nation cannot afford anymore psychotic parasites, or anymore DOWNHILL declines. It's all just gotten way out of hand, not even rational anymore.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
DECENCY, HUMANITY, ETHICS and Morality FOR America again-NOT dragging it down crap against it.
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790085
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>sorry you didn't lose your home in the storm but your life is over Nov 7 loser.....
For every good reason you lie and makeup lame excuses, Florida has a better reason to tell the truth... you retard...

What is obama hiding?
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice, a storm crisis center or the Red Cross to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that loser?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you an idiot?
-
It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790086
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I don't know if the American people will be able to take all the facts about this administration.
If everthing is told, there's not a country in the world that will ever trust again.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790087
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
threats of violence from black scumbags like you are not productive....
America will reject the Obama doctrine of reparations and black domination.....
It is really getting pretty sickening now-and really sad to have to just watch, such declination in America.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
SAVE DECENCY and Humanity in America!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790088
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

DBWriter wrote:
I don't know if the American people will be able to take all the facts about this administration.
If everthing is told, there's not a country in the world that will ever trust again.
I have never in my life-been as disgusted, as has been the past four years.
Everything wrong and nothing right.

The decent, hard working, humane and ethical types of this country, cannot "hand out" anymore-there is nothing left for them to hand.
Something has to give, this crap can't continue on, this country is at rock bottom already...with all the wrong pathways, all the wrong people, all the wrong choices.
It needs to stop...and sooner the better.

ROMNEY/RYAN/Christie et al 2012!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790089
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Republicans expsoe their true allegiance and release political adds threatening to destroy the country if their candidate loses, displaying unquestionable disdain for, and rejection of democracy.

... wait a minute. That wasn't the Republicans. It was Democrats that promoting destroying the country because we are a system of democracies.

The Democrats are always telling you what they're really about. They hate democracy. They hate limited government. They hate the idea of having an active political party other than themselves.

Even though the Democrats are telling the American people in blatant verbiage how much they hate the American system, the population seems to be giving the fact that the Democrats want to destroy this country as it is legitimate consideration.
There is a naive mindset among Americans "it's impossible for that to happen here."
Well, take a look at what's been happening in the past 4 years. How many things were we duped about before Obama took office that have since been exposed as lies. Too many to count.

Yes, it's happening here.

Romney and Ryan will win in a landslide.

Then, we're going to find out exactly where Obama was when the Benghazi consulate was attacked, and who was the person making the decisions the president should have been making.

We're going to find out about a lot of other things, too. No more invisible government. We're going to look at the little man behind the curtain.
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790090
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The libtards actually love the rich as long as the money is on their side... John Kerry for President 2004.. Billionaire John Kerry has more money than Millionaire Mitt Romney...
-
Obama won the 2008 election. You didn't make that happen, I DID:- Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager George Soros.
-
It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790091
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>sorry you didn't lose your home in the storm but your life is over Nov 7 loser.....
Only a truly sick in the head person would say something like that.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790092
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never in my life-been as disgusted, as has been the past four years.
Everything wrong and nothing right.
The decent, hard working, humane and ethical types of this country, cannot "hand out" anymore-there is nothing left for them to hand.
Something has to give, this crap can't continue on, this country is at rock bottom already...with all the wrong pathways, all the wrong people, all the wrong choices.
It needs to stop...and sooner the better.
ROMNEY/RYAN/Christie et al 2012!
Roger that.
Come January, we're going to start getting some answers on a lot of things.

If it turns out that the truth is so dispicable it is a weighty decision to make it public, then, so be it.
It's better to come clean and show the world that we are capable of correcting major mistakes than it is to pretend it never happened and lose the trust of the entire world forever.

Romney/Ryan in a landslide, just like the mid-term elections when the American people handed the Democrats their asses.
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790093
Nov 1, 2012
 
Florida and wife early voted yesterday... 2 votes for Romney/Ryan
-
2 votes for Senator Mack....
-
It's the culture...
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790094
Nov 1, 2012
 
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a truly sick in the head person like a retard Keyedup would say something like that.
It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790095
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
why not ask the homeless to wash their own dishes in exchange for food....learning the American work ethic should be part of their rehabilitation....
your beloved bureaucratic regulations stifle volunteer programs....next you will want government to inspect our home kitchens to protect our children....
I'm sure there are many libtards out there trying to figure out how to do just that. lust imagine what they could if they could just get that foot in the door. Bathrooms, bedrooms, and utility rooms. A libtards paradise. Full control over every aspect of our lives.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790096
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>sorry you didn't lose your home in the storm but your life is over Nov 7 loser.....
Romney in a landslide, dufus.

Then, we're going to start getting some answers about a lot of things.
One thing we're going to get some answers on is where was the president during the Benghazi battle and what was he doing. We're going to find out who is making the decisions the president should be making. We're going to find out why the US government set up the consulate to be unarmed for a preplanned Al Qaeda attack, and why the US government hung those Americans out to dry.

It was the White House that killed those 4 Americans.
We're going to find out who it was. You can count on that.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790097
Nov 1, 2012
 
DBWriter wrote:
Republicans expsoe their true allegiance and release political adds threatening to destroy the country if their candidate loses, displaying unquestionable disdain for, and rejection of democracy.
... wait a minute. That wasn't the Republicans. It was Democrats that promoting destroying the country because we are a system of democracies.
The Democrats are always telling you what they're really about. They hate democracy. They hate limited government. They hate the idea of having an active political party other than themselves.
Even though the Democrats are telling the American people in blatant verbiage how much they hate the American system, the population seems to be giving the fact that the Democrats want to destroy this country as it is legitimate consideration.
There is a naive mindset among Americans "it's impossible for that to happen here."
Well, take a look at what's been happening in the past 4 years. How many things were we duped about before Obama took office that have since been exposed as lies. Too many to count.
Yes, it's happening here.
Romney and Ryan will win in a landslide.
Then, we're going to find out exactly where Obama was when the Benghazi consulate was attacked, and who was the person making the decisions the president should have been making.
We're going to find out about a lot of other things, too. No more invisible government. We're going to look at the little man behind the curtain.
I was thinking about some of what you post last here last night DB, and I had to give you a lot of credit, for seeing beyond the obvious and not hawking a vile crooked finger directly dumping everything on any potus.(sorry to blow the daily bullshyt "framed misperception" of otherwise- but the REAL Truth is the Truth)
Obama seems to have some real administrative problems on his hands--namely advisors perhaps. Seems like he's got a batch of nothing but gross incompetence on his cabinet plates. I cannot help but feel some empathy for the guy-having to put up with such apparent foulness, of people seemingly intent on trying to force a nation into ruins.
ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012
SAVE America!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790099
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
We better hope--this nation cannot afford anymore psychotic parasites, or anymore DOWNHILL declines. It's all just gotten way out of hand, not even rational anymore.
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
DECENCY, HUMANITY, ETHICS and Morality FOR America again-NOT dragging it down crap against it.
the American economy is in desperate need of a turnaround specialist....
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790100
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>It's the culture...
It's disgusting, inhumane and far from anything reasonable or rational.
What the hell is the matter with people these days?
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790101
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

yesterday my mailbox was loaded with Democrat pro-abortion literature attacking President Romney....

the Obama regime has nothing else left in the tank...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#790102
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure there are many libtards out there trying to figure out how to do just that. lust imagine what they could if they could just get that foot in the door. Bathrooms, bedrooms, and utility rooms. A libtards paradise. Full control over every aspect of our lives.
Talk about commie-nazism.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
SAVE AMERICA.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 732,821 - 732,840 of1,034,210
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,123
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Poppo 167,626
The Official Ashley Tisdale Chat Room (Sep '07) 30 min Justin Bieber 1,837
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min Chicagobunny 47,070
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 37 min Hatti_Hollerand 229
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 39 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,537
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 43,007
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr edogxxx 96,137
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••