Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1262824 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Jimmy

Newington, CT

#791518 Nov 2, 2012
Where is FEMA? Obama showed up for some photo ops, but it's been 5 days now and people are not getting help.

Another Obama failure.
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

#791519 Nov 2, 2012
TSM wrote:
Obama looks like he still has a friend in Bill “I may be the only person in America that’s excited about Obama!! Romney/Ryan
Obama talks like he got his white hair from working so hard for America. Obama got his white hair from being too stress thinking he might lose this election. LOL

GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

#791520 Nov 2, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
I got all the nutrients you need you sperm slurrper..
eeeWWW!! LOL
Mile

UK

#791521 Nov 2, 2012
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS wrote:
LOL I need to read before I post, but I am sure you get what I am saying.
YEAH, BUT WHY REINVENT THE WHEEL? JUS' STICK WITH YOU CURRENT PROGRAM.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#791522 Nov 2, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you ever find that nut?
Many people believe that Giggles has been the US Senator from Delaware for years.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#791523 Nov 2, 2012
Looting has started on Staten Island - sounds just like Katrina.

People are wandering the streets.

Where's Obama?

Thay are not getting any help.

Where's the far left Loons Obama & Bloomberg?
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

#791524 Nov 2, 2012
TSM wrote:
Less than a week the Chains on America will be remove…Romney/Ryan!!
YAHOO!!!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#791525 Nov 2, 2012
The Red State Republican folks (Power crews) from Alabama showed up to help in New Jersey.
Mile

UK

#791526 Nov 2, 2012
TSM wrote:
Less than a week the Chains on America will be remove…Romney/Ryan!!
YEAH, BUT THEN YOU TITS JUS' SAG AN' YOU SAGGY ASS FALL OUT. BETTER LEAVE 'EM ON.
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

#791527 Nov 2, 2012
Mile wrote:
HERE AN' IDEA, SKIP BUYIN' BABIES AN' GO FISHIN'. WORL' GOT ENOUGH PEOPLE BUT TOO FEW TROUT.
The problem with you, you have went fishing a lot, but for got your fishing pole.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#791528 Nov 2, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did mitt and Ann visit there?
Nah, that would be blue checked people, mostly males.

They must buy that fabric by the bolt and have those shirts made, all the men/boys wear them, even the babies.

It's cooler now so Mitt is in coat and tie__good because the way he wears his belt is distracting with the buckle off to the side perhaps to accommodate the magic skivvies lol. If he had served in the military, his belt buckle would align with his zipper and shirt buttons, that's one thing that everyone who has served takes away from the military.
Mile

UK

#791529 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>
YAHOO!!!
HEHEHEHEHEH, YEAH, DEBIL WUZ THINKIN' THE SAME THING.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#791531 Nov 2, 2012
I know someone that got a baby on day one from a hopsital where a ilegal went there, had the child, and this person was there to be a fostercare person. The woman got paid well over a thousand dollars a mouth to take care of this child. When she adopted the child, she didn;t have to pay out a pennt for it.
Why do we have to pay thousands of dollars to buy our own American babies, but you can get a illegal one for free?
Now see, this is what you should be doing -- working to change this paradigm -- rather than posting screed after screed on anonymous internet forums. Send a letter to a Senator or two...volunteer as a pro bono adoption counselor, start a CPC...lecture on safe sex at your local middle school...teach your children restraint by your own example...just to name a few.

Get after it, Missy.

;)
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

#791532 Nov 2, 2012
Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH, BUT WHY REINVENT THE WHEEL? JUS' STICK WITH YOU CURRENT PROGRAM.
Good thing you live in the UK, we have enough fkface Demonbrats here already to put up with.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#791534 Nov 2, 2012
When do the cuts to Medicare the Democrats passed go into effect?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#791535 Nov 2, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Now see, this is what you should be doing -- working to change this paradigm -- rather than posting screed after screed on anonymous internet forums. Send a letter to a Senator or two...volunteer as a pro bono adoption counselor, start a CPC...lecture on safe sex at your local middle school...teach your children restraint by your own example...just to name a few.
Get after it, Missy.
;)
He'll get right on it, right after you stop going to the welfare office and geta job, libloon leech.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#791536 Nov 2, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
So you some kind of disaster relief expert or some know nothing stupid with an opinion?
Neither. Prepping is elementary. there's actually a real world out here, man. Take a break from playing Assassin's Creed III, and look around you.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#791537 Nov 2, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I was at the store on Sunday. The women in front of me had a whole buggy full of frozen food. Although it never got bad here I hope she had a generator. Because of the military we have people from all over the world. A lot of them just don't have a clue. At least once a month we have somebody get all drunk and forget where they are and get on the interstate going the wrong way.
I have family in CT. No kids, no worries. Before the storm hit they finished whipping up a batch of home brew and baked a chocolate cake. Life is easy with pre planning.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#791538 Nov 2, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gonna fuque you like the Kenyans do.
You love it.
Those that can do that don't need to talk about it.

You're flaaaaacid.

That's why you have to fanticize so much about it on here.
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

#791539 Nov 2, 2012
Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH, BUT THEN YOU TITS JUS' SAG AN' YOU SAGGY ASS FALL OUT. BETTER LEAVE 'EM ON.
Oh, I see, you are as hard up as dem is. Poor losers. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min red and right 194,404
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min CrunchyBacon 100,274
Cincinnati campus police officer charged with m... 39 min joey 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Whiny1 6,254
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Archie 54,332
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Ariel Sharon 70,141
Amy 7-29-15 7 hr mrs gladys kravitz 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages