Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,636)

Showing posts 732,701 - 732,720 of1,071,108
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HYPOCRITICAL OBAMA

Vass, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Poll of Absentee Voters in Israel Finds Overwhelming Support for Romney

An exit poll of Americans who voted absentee in Israel finds Republican nominee Mitt Romney beating President Obama by a significant margin, 85 percent to 14 percent.

IVoteIsrael, a nonpartisan organization founded over the summer to encourage American absentee voting, conducted the poll among 1,572 of the approximately 80,000 people the organization registered to vote absentee. The survey has a margin of error of 2.5 percent.

Among those who said they were voting on “jobs and the economy,” Romney beat Obama 59 percent to 29 percent. Among those voting on Iran, the margin was even larger, 86 percent to 5 percent. Among those voting on Israel-related issues, such as Jerusalem and the peace process, Romney won 89 percent to 3.5 percent.

The organization estimates that the swing-state breakdown for absentee ballots cast in Israel includes 7,500 votes in Florida, 3,500 in Ohio, and 3,500 in Pennsylvania.

The exit poll showed that Romney won the Florida vote 85 percent to 15 percent and the Ohio vote 86 percent to 18 percent. No data was given for Pennsylvania.

Photo credit: Associated Press
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

CIA security officers went to the aid of State Department staff less than 25 minutes after they got the first call for help during the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, U.S. intelligence officials said Thursday, as they laid out a detailed timeline of the CIA's immediate response to the attack from its annex less than a mile from the diplomatic mission.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-officials-no-delays-...

Fox News reported that when CIA officers at the annex called higher-ups to tell them the consulate was under fire, they were twice told to "stand down." The CIA publicly denied the report.

Since: Dec 10

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Who said the blacks didn’t vote for Ofailure because the color was a match

http://youtu.be/rgfA2b9YSag

A vote is a terrible thing to waste! We wasted four years once already.

I hope the blacks go back to their old ways and stay home this election day.
HYPOCRITICAL OBAMA

Vass, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Forget the damn polls and pundits, vote!!
by Mark Levin on Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 12:20pm ·

As you know, I have spent the last several months trying to draw attention to, and support for, a number of conservatives who are running for the Senate and the House in some very tough races. If they win, we will take control of the Senate and hold the House, and a number of wonderful conservatives will be sent to Washington or hold their current offices.

As I have said for years, you are the Paul and Paulette Reveres who will make the difference in this crucial election. You are the grassroots activists, the Tea Party activists, and the heart and soul of the conservative movement. You are the constitutionalists who stand for individual sovereignty and unalienable rights.

I am not interested in the polls. I am not interested in reading tea leaves. I am not interested in predictions. I, like you, am interested in victory! We must win this election, and we must win big. And if we do, it is thanks to you, not the polls, not the predictions, not media figures, and not me.

Below are the Senate candidates who've been on my program and deserve your support. If you live in a state with other Republican Senate candidates, I would encourage you to support them as well. Just because I did not have your candidate on my program does not mean they are unworthy of your active support and vote. We must take back the Senate or we will not repeal Obamacare even if we win the presidency. And the Romney agenda will be obstructed by Harry Reid and his party every step of the way.

The Senate is crucial, and has been mostly ignored by many of my radio colleagues. These Senate races are very close. Please do all you can to help these candidates and the others not listed here! God bless you.
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
my friends father a retired union big shot, driving around listening to rush limbaugh.
its all about obama being black to those that hate him.
PERIOD!
Actually racist blacks and MSNBC sheep are the only ones that ever even talk about his race....the rest of the world has evolved and couldn't care less.

But hey, we of course should listen to the dem from Chicago....LOL you are so funny!!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Looking at it wrote:
Who said the blacks didn’t vote for Ofailure because the color was a match
http://youtu.be/rgfA2b9YSag
A vote is a terrible thing to waste! We wasted four years once already.
I hope the blacks go back to their old ways and stay home this election day.
With Mitt Romney holding a narrow edge in Florida, black clergy in the state mounted a push to get worshipers from the pews to polling places on Sunday so they could cast their votes early.

In Sunday sermons, Florida clergy invoked Biblical parables and the civil-rights struggles of the 1960s to persuade congregations to vote during the eight-day early-voting period that ends next Saturday. Pastors at black churches in Miami, Orlando and Jacksonville arranged caravans of buses to help people get to the polls after services ended.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297...
HYPOCRITICAL OBAMA

Vass, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

When traumatic events strike, it is very common for people to look for causes that seem to explain events. Most commonly, for those who do not find purely scientific answers satisfying, the tendency is to ascribe the event to God. God is, after all, the author of all things, and it seems reasonable to look to him for explanation. How, then, can we understand the occurrence of such evil forces as Hurricane Sandy, if God is good.

Jesuit writer Nathan O'Halloran, while deflecting away from God direct responsibility for natural events like Hurricane Sandy, does find religious justification for our tendency to blame God for such disasters. He points out, in effect, that our beliefs about what God has done say more about us than they say about God.

“[O]riginal sin 'causes' Hurricane Sandy in the sense that, because of original sin, human beings now perceive and experience hurricanes and other natural disasters as 'evil' in some sense rather than simply being. This is a more indirect sense in which original sin 'causes' a hurricane. By this I mean that it 'causes' a hurricane as an evil when before it would have not been perceived as such. According to this perspective, hurricanes and natural disasters always existed, but the first self-conscious beings may not have experienced them as evil.”

In proposing that God creates hurricanes to cause harm to men, commentators are focusing on one of the aspects of God: retribution for sins. And Hurricane Sandy has caused lots of such comments. Several preachers of suggested that Sandy was visited upon United States because of homosexuality. As an example, John McTernan opines:

“I am not saying this super destructive hurricane was because of the homosexual act. The Holy God of Israel will judge individuals for their sinful acts.

“What I am saying is the judgment is for the government promoting homosexual 'marriage' as an ordinance. Once a nation legalizes sin, like abortion and homosexual “marriage”: that nation falls under the direct judgment of the Holy God of Israel. God does not destroy a nation right away but first warns.”

Or, in the alternative, McTernan suggests perhaps it's because of our policy towards Israel:

“Hurricane Sandy is hitting 21 years to the day of the Perfect Storm of October 30, 1991 .... This was the day that President George Bush Sr. initiated the Madrid Peace Process to divide the land of Israel, including Jerusalem. America has been under God’s judgment since this event. Both of these hurricanes were cause by freakish weather patterns that came together to create (sic).”

That judgment was echoed by WND White House correspondent William Koenig, who told us,“When we put pressure on Israel to divide their land, we have enormous, record-setting events, often within 24 hours ... Hurricane Katrina, 9/11 – we have experienced over 90 record-setting, all-time events as we have acted against Israel. And the greater the pressure on Israel to ‘cooperate,’ the greater the catastrophe.”

Some proclamation sounded almost gleeful. Writing on an Islamic extremist blog, one person had this to add: "God destroys their country like they destroyed ours (Iraq). This is on the head of the dog Obama." This is an inverse mirror image of McTernan's and Koenig's claim. A series of tweets from Shirley Phelps-Roper, daughter of Fred Phelps of Westboro Baptist Church, was similar in tone. After Sandy cause destruction in the Caribbean, she tweeted:“God sent the whirlwind.#ThankGodForRighteou sJudgment,” and later,“wrath from God hangs over NY and Doomed USA like a Sword of Damocles.”http://www.examiner. com/article/why-god-caused-hur ricane-sandy
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Fox's Steve Doocy Complains That Hurricane Sandy "Came Along And Knocked [Benghazi] Off The Front Page"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/11/02/foxs...

FOXbot: Hurricane? What hurricane? There was a hurricane? When did that happen?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ranked by the difference between what they predicted and what the reality was.
Reality... you know. The actual vote, you goddam moron.
Smoke. mirrors and political media "framing" for morons, not smart enough to figure out simple reality .(Dimduhm dem is first in that lonnnnnngggg herd pack line of lol)

201 Obama/Biden

Toss Ups

Romney/Ryan 191

and the rest is looking pretttttttttttttttty good for--

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!!!
REAL and QAULIFIED EXPERIENCE-FOR America again-Not against it!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Carter wrote:
<quoted text> Many people believe you are suffering from an intense inferiority complex.
with side effects from contagious plague induced ignorance!!(ewe!)

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!
HYPOCRITICAL OBAMA

Vass, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

It is sad that they are voting for the skin!Does the fact that 98% of black voters voted for Barack Obama in 2008 mean that a higher percentage of black people are racists than other ethnic groups?http://www.sodahead.com /united-states/does-the-fact-t hat-98-of-black-voters-voted-f or-barack-obama-in-2008-mean-t hat-a-higher-percentage/questi on-2786375/
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

It's Global Warming, Stupid

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-11-...
Morons4Mitt

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

HYPOCRITICAL OBAMA wrote:
Poll of Absentee Voters in Israel Finds Overwhelming Support for Romney
An exit poll of Americans who voted absentee in Israel finds Republican nominee Mitt Romney beating President Obama by a significant margin, 85 percent to 14 percent.
IVoteIsrael, a nonpartisan organization founded over the summer to encourage American absentee voting, conducted the poll among 1,572 of the approximately 80,000 people the organization registered to vote absentee. The survey has a margin of error of 2.5 percent.
Among those who said they were voting on “jobs and the economy,” Romney beat Obama 59 percent to 29 percent. Among those voting on Iran, the margin was even larger, 86 percent to 5 percent. Among those voting on Israel-related issues, such as Jerusalem and the peace process, Romney won 89 percent to 3.5 percent.
The organization estimates that the swing-state breakdown for absentee ballots cast in Israel includes 7,500 votes in Florida, 3,500 in Ohio, and 3,500 in Pennsylvania.
The exit poll showed that Romney won the Florida vote 85 percent to 15 percent and the Ohio vote 86 percent to 18 percent. No data was given for Pennsylvania.
Photo credit: Associated Press
Of course the Jews are pissed at Obama. He did not bow before them and go to war for them like Mitt promises to do. Talk about Welfare. Israel wants their $3 billion per year to keep rowing in.
HYPOCRITICAL OBAMA

Vass, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

SILENT NO MORE: NAVY SEALS FURIOUS WITH OBAMA

"The SEALs removed one threat to America, now it's time for the voters to remove the other." - Retired Navy SEAL Brad Nagel

Former Navy SEALs Brad Nagel, Scott Taylor, Ryan Zinke and Benjamin Smith in Veterans for a Strong America's expose.Veterans for a Strong America has filmed a shocking interview with Navy SEALs who tell the TRUTH about the Obama Administration and the incredible danger it poses to America.
These guys know the facts. They were silenced by their service. But they refuse to remain quiet any longer. The stakes are simply too high.
HELP US NOW. HELP US SPEAK OUT. HELP US WARN THE AMERICAN PUBLIC.
SELECT HERE TO HELP VETERANS FOR A STRONG AMERICA RELEASE THIS SHOCKING VIDEO!

"Obama's love affair with the Muslim Brotherhood poses a clear and present danger to America, but worst of all are the lies and failure to act, especially in Benghazi, that got my buddies KILLED," says Brad Nagel, 20 year Navy veteran and former SEAL.

Newly released emails indicate that the Obama White House KNEW WITHIN 30 MINUTES of the initial uprising that the American Embassy in Benghazi was under full terrorist attack. An American drone reportedly sent the State Department situation room real time footage of the jihadist assault. As State Department officials watched the bloody, clearly pre-planned and well organized attack unfold; our Commander in Chief refused to take action. It has been further reported that instead of staying in the situation room, the President retired to his quarters for an early bed time, leaving horrified State Department personnel alone with the live feed horrors from Benghazi.
HELP US RALLY OUR FELLOW SOLDIERS, SAILORS, AIRMEN, MARINES AND EVERY RED BLOODED AMERICAN TO VOTE BARACK OBAMA OUT OF OFFICE - SELECT HERE!
Of the four killed during that 7 hour battle, 2 of the people died in the final hour. Ty Woods, a former SEAL teammate of Nagel's was one of the last to die. "Ty ran his weapon dry and killed 50 jihadists before he was taken down. If this Administration had used the intel they had and sent help, my friend might still be alive" said Nagel.
Other SEALs are just as furious with Obama.

"If Obama sent Ambassador Stephens to a death sentence mission in Benghazi; what will he be willing to do to the American people to appease what appear to be deep Muslim Brotherhood ties?" - asked former Navy SEAL Benjamin Smith.

Brad Nagel, Benjamin Smith and a host of other SEALs have come forward to speak out in a serious of shocking and hard hitting commercials we are producing at Veterans for a Strong America.
HELP US NOW. HELP US SPEAK OUT. HELP US WARN THE AMERICAN PUBLIC.
SELECT HERE TO HELP VETERANS FOR A STRONG AMERICA RELEASE THIS SHOCKING VIDEO!
IT IS IMPERATIVE WE GET THESE VIDEOS TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC BEFORE ELECTION DAY.
BARACK OBAMA IS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO AMERICA.
BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP.
We are simply a bunch of prior service and retired military guys who are afraid for our country. We are not wealthy. Many of us struggle just to get by. We simply do not have the funds to get this video out.
We were silenced during our years in the service. But the oath we took to protect and defend the Constitution DEMANDS that we speak out now, to protect America.
HELP US RALLY OUR FELLOW SOLDIERS, SAILORS, AIRMEN, MARINES AND EVERY RED BLOODED AMERICAN TO VOTE BARACK OBAMA OUT OF OFFICE - SELECT HERE!

For America,

Joel Arends
Chairman,
Veterans for a Strong America

VOTE OUT EVER DEM/GOP THAT IS SUPPORTING OBAMA IN
NOV.6,2012
WAKE UP USA!!!!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Countdown to election day...
Only 4 days!
Lincoln Duncan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
Fox's Steve Doocy Complains That Hurricane Sandy "Came Along And Knocked [Benghazi] Off The Front Page"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/11/02/foxs...
FOXbot: Hurricane? What hurricane? There was a hurricane? When did that happen?
Mitt seems off message, afraid of talking about FEMA

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Classified August Cable Signed By Ambassador Stevens Warned Benghazi Consulate Couldn’t Withstand ‘Coordinated Attack’
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/10/class...
US Relied on Muslim Brotherhood for Benghazi Consulate Security
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/us-r...
Libyans: Al-Qaida handled 'security' at Tripoli embassy
http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/libyans-al-qaida-h...
Spin your way out of those.
Some very biased sources you propose. I chose to read unbiased publications that don't have the word "conservative" in their descriptor.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Where's the help!? Where's the help!? Where's the help!? Cries of desperation growing louder as people begin to starve, freeze, and still stuck in their homes.

I believe somebody said the storm was no big deal?

People staying in line at gas stations even though the gas station have run out of gas.'We have no where else to go'

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

But in good news. The New York City Marathon is a go! Here's a question. Wouldn't all those police and volunteers be better used to help people.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Well, I guess the photo op shock wore off in Joisey ... Da Bammy is back to Vegas for more par-tay. Sonofabitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 732,701 - 732,720 of1,071,108
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Music Artists A to Z 10 min _Zoey_ 245
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,495
Word (Dec '08) 17 min _Zoey_ 4,572
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 18 min _Zoey_ 4,487
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 28 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,086
Abigail July 9 2014 35 min PEllen 12
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 39 min PEllen 97,408
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE