Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275358 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#791431 Nov 2, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I have just one thing to say:
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/2592...
I agree that you have only that one thing to say. Everything you post is that, but didn't know you would admit it. Thanks.

“Gobble, gobble”

Since: Oct 12

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

#791432 Nov 2, 2012
Democrats are acting as Democrats. Utility company employees left the idiots. Hahahaha!!!

Utility workers pelted with eggs after Bridgeport, Conn. mayor blasts provider

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/02/bridgepo...
THE DEBIL

Brossard, Canada

#791433 Nov 2, 2012
lilmomday wrote:
<quoted text>
You jackass racist liars can all go home to hell, where you belong...
Thanks for confirming your not so intelligent side.
Am I really a racist liar because I'm not voting for Obama? Please enlighten me.
UM, YUP. ENLIGHTENED NOW?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#791435 Nov 2, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Way to go!!!! You are admitting that the BULLMANURE you post has little if any effect, 95% of the 600 posters who offer a response laugh at you. If you were honest the real translation would be there are only a few idiots on this thread that buy the crap you so ineffectively try to spew.
Peace
KMA
Dial 1 800-whogivesafuck

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#791436 Nov 2, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
They lived there. They didn't hide there.
So, to rephrase his question, did they live in in Kenya to practice polygamy, or were they just sleeping around?

“We doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#791437 Nov 2, 2012
lilmomday wrote:
<quoted text>
Last I checked Romney's grandfather wasn't running for president.
But somehow you checked and Obama's father was? Sheeeeeeeeeat on a splinter, but the last few of you "new" hydra-headed dentheads are some dumb somabeeches...
THE DEBIL

UK

#791438 Nov 2, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>No, diaper connection pretty much covered for the afternoon at least. My concentration's shot to hell, so I'll just flitter in and out looking for a laugh before these loons kill the buzz in their ham-handed, Lady Malaprop way.
YOU STILL LOVE THE DEBIL, DON' YOU... HE MEAN IN A SISTERLY FASHION OF COURSE...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#791440 Nov 2, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Better watch they gonna take your union card.
Never had one, and ain't skeered...

:)
Mile

UK

#791441 Nov 2, 2012
Go back to HELL, you evil creature, your mother must be very proud of you! AND leave me alone!
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#791442 Nov 2, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
You're citing the tiny exception to the rule, not the mainstream reality.
There are over 1,000,000 abortions performed each year, and we're not including mothers who have children they don't want.
42,852 adoptions is a drop in the bucket.
Nice try, Mr. GOP Fuzzy Math.
Fuzzy math?
You said pro lifers don't care about children after they are born and then you say one million abortions far outnumber 42,000 adoptions. I don't believe there is a market to adopt aborted fetuses, do you? I pointed out that pro choice Planned Parenthood is more concerned about aborting the unborn than they are about placing children up for adoption. Let's just say you got carried away with psycho babble and leave it at that.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#791443 Nov 2, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Be sure to read the comments. They’re as funny as the vid...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0sgVb5ittyUXX&feature=rel ated
Ugh, he probably likes to be spanked while wearing a diaper

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#791446 Nov 2, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Please correct "silly" she does not believe that president nobama's dad and grand dad practiced polygama and sleeping around. Glad you are boy enough to accept the facts.
Peace
KMA
Obama's father was married in Kenya when he came to the US & married Omama's mother here. I don't know if his father remarried or what when he returned to Kenya. If not, then although it is polygamy is not like they all lived together & functioned together as a family.

His grandfather did have multiple wives as permitted by the Luos.

Barack Obama never had much to do with that side of the family & was raised by his mother' & her parents.

I like to remind you right whiners about Romney's grandfather because he fled to Mexico to avoid the law & then snuck back in.

And to bug the religious right who do not think that a Mormon is a Christian. Many call it a cult.

Mitt seems to celebrate his grandfather's history. Should he?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#791447 Nov 2, 2012
Maybe all those folks in Staten Island could do as prezzy mofo says and stuff algae into their gas tanks and generators to keep going. Large rubber bands can generate enough power to light ... nuthin' ... and wind power can do about the same. LOL
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#791448 Nov 2, 2012
... and people will vote to retain that buffoon on Tuesday. LOL
Florida

Tampa, FL

#791449 Nov 2, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dial 1 800-whogivesafuck
West Palm Beach woman files lawsuit against democratic elections supervisor
-
http://www.wpbf.com/news/politics/West-Palm-B...
-
Palm Beach County Boca Raton a total...fuckup...when it comes elections...
-
Incorrect voting ballots, missing election amendments, absentee ballots never got mailed out, certified stupid and fraud....
-
Certified all idiots in Palm Beach county for years...
-
It's the culture...
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#791450 Nov 2, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone except these ringer bozos have been saying this for weeks yet Fox won't let it go, so notice how the fox drones on here keep posting what they are seeing. It was the same when Hannity broke the Weiner story, he just so happen to have the girl Weiner chatted with in the studio hours after it broke. Like most of it's other political stories, it was creating them rather than reporting. The Bengazi thing is exactly the same, probably on a tip from Karl Rove.
Just think, if they had real security at the consulate like it was asked for, and recent events warranted, I doubt the attack would have taken place and four Americans wouldn't have been murdered. But no, the Obama administration wanted us to believe Libyabecause of his initiative, was now safe for democracy. Yeah,right!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#791451 Nov 2, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
So, to rephrase his question, did they live in in Kenya to practice polygamy, or were they just sleeping around?
Obama's grandfather & father were born in Kenya, dumbass.
Mile

UK

#791453 Nov 2, 2012
You know more children survive abortions than you might think. Even when their little heads are sucked off and their entrails are siphoned off into the tube you can still see their little hearts BEATING away in X-rays. It's criminal! Reports are that liberal doctors are already using abortion drones, directed by Obama to enter the wombs of unsuspecting Christian women as they sleep and suck the babies right out of them even in the third trimester!
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#791454 Nov 2, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>What is obama hiding?
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that loser?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
It's the culture...
FEMA strong and Proud

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#791455 Nov 2, 2012
A new tax form for everyone to fill out starting in 2014 (hopefully not)

Obanacare Individual Mandate Tax Compliance Form

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Earthling-1 54,503
Black lives matter 26 min Pride in ones self 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 196,961
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Whiny1 6,408
ask amy 8-29-15 7 hr Julie 4
abby 8-28-15 8 hr Mister Tonka 4
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 9 hr Tvlover 406
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages