Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,623)

Showing posts 732,441 - 732,460 of1,071,283
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>This is their last best hope for the hard right as their numbers are shrinking. The funny things is Romney is not that hard right. So either way the rightwingers lose. They are becoming more and more irrelevant.
if Homer is a moderate Democrat as he claims, then he has no candidate in this election, not even close.....
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey could not get elected dogcatcher except for having the same name as his late father.....
Tom Smith is running a positive campaign....but the Democrats have nothing but smears....
the Obama-Casey War on Coal does not play well in Pennsylvania....
I've seen all the Tom Smith commercials on tv and on the radio, what positive ads is he running? Are they only running those on Fox News? because then yes I would have missed them.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I agree 100%. I believe if you watch Fox New religiously you would definitely hate Obama. Even any decent stories about Obama they typically put in some negative comments. It is really awful. I can only base this on personal experience, every single person that I know who watches Fox News hates Obama.
my friends father a retired union big shot, driving around listening to rush limbaugh.

its all about obama being black to those that hate him.
PERIOD!
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
anybody who doesn't like Ponch is a mutt.....
Nobama expressing his man crush. Good for you.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text>That's exactiy what they believe! So they also believe there is not global warming. And that's why Bloomberg is endorsing Obama!! We need a president like Obama to help when mother nature knocks us down
or you could just stand up and go to work to solve your own problems, instead of sitting on your ass waiting for the government....
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>He must be glued to Fox News 24/7, probably hasn't slept in days.
i watch fox news occasionally. the old saying about keeping your enemies close.
its like bizarro world where everything is upside down, a house of mirrors.

you know why sane people never heard much about 'fast and ferious' or benghazi?

its all contrived bullshit to disparage obama.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So... you moved from West Virginia to Fairfax? Did they let you keep not wearing shoes?
I hate wearing shoes. While I respect men who wear shoes in public, they also need to wear socks. Shoes without socks is not a style statement, but a demonstration of bad taste — like that Morning Joe guy on MSNBC. What is he thinking?
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha!
That list of former celebs?
Losers who haven't had a hit in 30 years?
Hey Mitt!
TAX CUTS DON'T WORK!
except to enrich rich pukes. ASK BUSH AND THE ECONOMIST!
Mitt pray to Uranus for help!! You are done!
America hates this right wing liar!
well played!
have a drink on me
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

No. Just setting the record straight for the Bimbi!

Talking behind Peppy's back again, tsk, tsk. For Shame!
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Are you fighting with people again? On a lighter note Peppy is a shallow phoney arse.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, and here I thought abortion was just a 'red-herring'; a bunch of 'smoke and mirrors' the Dems were howling about, to 'distract voters from the real issues'; and a source for disparaging remarks about 'one-issue voters'.
Chew on this one: Taking heroic measures to prolong the life of an aborted, pre-viable fetus, with taxpayer dollars? Whatever happened to 'fiscal conservatism' Tea? And who's going to raise the child, if s/he DOES manage to survive? YOU? Or should we give it back to 'mom'? Or spend millions obliging the state to raise him/her? Those health problems can get really expensive.
"Such protection, he has argued, already exists in Illinois; it does, but is subject to the abortionist’s decision whether such an infant has a good likelihood of survival."
Fact: Women are no longer obliged to seek abortions from moonlighting veterinarians, enterprising butchers, and disgruntled ex-nurses. Thanks to the Supreme Court, that 'abortionist' is generally an OBSTETRICIAN, and has the required knowledge, hospital privileges, and certification, to pronounce a newborn 'unlikely to survive'.
There are reasons why those bills didn't pass.
Legislation can have long-term economic consequences - you're advocating an un-funded mandate.
although I support the black genocide program of Planned Parenthood, I can't understand how a "doctor" who performs abortions on a regular basis can live with himself.....
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

did i mention 11 out of 12 DIFFERENT polling agencies have Obama winning Ohio in their latest projections?

thats an average of all the polls not just rasmussen or some left site.

A FKN AVERAGE!!!!!

FKN MATH!!!!!
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate wearing shoes. While I respect men who wear shoes in public, they also need to wear socks. Shoes without socks is not a style statement, but a demonstration of bad taste — like that Morning Joe guy on MSNBC. What is he thinking?
makes your feet stink too!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s not the intelligent people that worry me. It’s the 35% of American people who trust only Fox “News” that worries me. It’s the people who huddle in fear and anger, wearing camo gear and barricaded in their armed compounds with like-thinkers, listening only to Fox tell them how President Obama is their enemy and very dangerous to them that worries me the most.
well, just stay off their property and out of their business, and you have nothing to fear....but trouble usually finds those who look for it.....
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
that little pathetic man was pretending to be you the other day.

i told him youd choke him the fk out for it.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
do you have any concept what those rental properties are worth and how much they rent for?.....the real value is in the land.....
Bloomberg is not a Republican....
Were worth__key word is were. Few will ever be rebuilt to the former size or style.

Those that are rebuilt will be to modern codes and will be difficult to insure for anywhere near the costs involved in rebuilding.

On a bright note the sand will be worth the full value of Atlantic coastal sand.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
if Homer is a moderate Democrat as he claims, then he has no candidate in this election, not even close.....
Homer has never claimed to be a Democrat nor has he ever BEEN a Republican or a Democrat. Homer is a fiscal conservative and socially liberal. I do not see much difference between Romney and Obama just given that Romney flipflops all over the place. Although being a fiscal conservative I do not want to see another 2 trillion added to the defense budget, I find that worrisome.

I think in a second Obama term you will see spending go down dramatically. I think a Romney presidency given his statement about adding 2 trillion to defense spending and wanting to spur the economy he will introduce even more spending.

As near as I can see it both the Republicans (vaginal probes,abortion policies, anti-gay marriage) and Democrats(creating laws telling people how to live) want too much government control over people.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Now hold on their Wind in the Willow, Peppy talks behind my back all the time.
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloomberg is not a Republican....even your dumbass post says that, you idiot.....
Fact, Bloomberg endorsed W Bush for re-election in 2004
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
my friends father a retired union big shot, driving around listening to rush limbaugh.
its all about obama being black to those that hate him.
PERIOD!
Yeah, if you are in a union and don't vote Obama, that is insane. Leave your union then, show some guts. Republicans if they could would outlaw unions.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
although I support the black genocide program of Planned Parenthood, I can't understand how a "doctor" who performs abortions on a regular basis can live with himself.....
if only your mother would have made the right choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 732,441 - 732,460 of1,071,283
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min PEllen 97,412
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min Frijoles 68,114
Amy 7-10 16 min PEllen 1
Abby 7-10 19 min PEllen 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,526
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min TRD 67,522
Chicago Democrats a Protected Species on the Na... 52 min bensley reality 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE