Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Effort, PA

#790844 Nov 1, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
President Romney knows how to negotiate with the opposition....Obama lacks that skill.....
Bah, Republicans dug in their heels from day one. It won't be that Romney has better skills it will be that Democrats compromise more easily. Look how they got talked into Iraq, into the bank bailouts.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#790845 Nov 1, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Not good, still have friends, family and co-workers living in the dark. Some have generators but you can't hardly get gas anywhere and now people are stealing generators. Most cell coverage is still down or sporadic, friggin nightmare.
You'd have electrical power now if Obama didn't stuff a trillion dollars into the pockets of Democrat cronies instead of using Porkulus to upgrade the infrastructure, like burying the power lines, idiot.

Yup. Keep voting for thieves and leeches and egomaniacs. How's that working out for you with a trillion dollars siphoned off by Democrat cronies and your power lines still up in the air and being knocked down by a weak hurricane?
Keep eating that cold tuna fish in the can. Maybe you need to eat cold canned food for a few more weeks before you'll wake up to the fact that the Democrats are stealing everything from you.
But, look on the good side. You don't have to get out of bed to turn the lights out.)))))
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#790846 Nov 1, 2012
jimmy swizzel wrote:
<quoted text>538 what?are you talking total in electoral college.I understand 0 %
the left is hanging their prediction turbans on one kid whose experience is primarily baseball statistics....

they know that all the other polls show Obama below 50%, the kiss of death for an incumbent.....

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#790847 Nov 1, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it should be easy to find them.
Put up or shut up.
"real dumb"
Thank you for your post. Just out of curiosity I have been tracking your BULLMANURE. In the last 10 days+ you have posted just over 350 pieces of BULLMANURE. In the same period of time more than 500 from 65 different posters posts have been directed at you, laughing at you and mocking you.
I will say on an average day a couple of nuts agreed with your BULLMANURE, the numbers, 14 different posters on 26 occasions supported the BULLMANURE you spew.
"real dumb" even you are not so dumb that you missed the laughter and derision directed at you.
Peace
KMA
Are You Kidding

Tampa, FL

#790848 Nov 1, 2012
Welfare Dem wrote:
anybody here has obamas cell number? ask him where our check are!!!
Ask him what happened in Benghazi too! Doubt if he will tell though! Can't talk about it until after the election!!!!
Homer

Effort, PA

#790849 Nov 1, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner and Obama had negotiated a compromise....and then Obama backed out, demanding bigger tax increase....
Obama has a serious character flaw in that he is unwilling to negotiate directly with competitors, whether domestic or foreign...he is apparently afraid of or disdainful of any kind of personal contact....so he makes demands through the media and then pouts when the other side will not give in to his demands.....
Homer may know people like this.....
Bah, Fox News, rightwing talk radio. Turn that garbage off already.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#790850 Nov 1, 2012
Logic wrote:
Yesterday Christie embraces Obama and today Bloomberg endorses Obama. This is following Powell's
Endorsement last week.
Things are looking grim for Romney and the Re-Pub-Lying-Cans.
endorsement by Bloomberg is probably a negative....

everybody outside of NYC thinks Bloomberg is an idiot.....
Logic

United States

#790851 Nov 1, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
President Romney knows how to negotiate with the opposition....Obama lacks that skill.....
?

Powell and Bloomberg endorses Obama and Christie embraces him.

Some lack of skills.
Homer

Effort, PA

#790852 Nov 1, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd have electrical power now if Obama didn't stuff a trillion dollars into the pockets of Democrat cronies instead of using Porkulus to upgrade the infrastructure, like burying the power lines, idiot.
Yup. Keep voting for thieves and leeches and egomaniacs. How's that working out for you with a trillion dollars siphoned off by Democrat cronies and your power lines still up in the air and being knocked down by a weak hurricane?
Keep eating that cold tuna fish in the can. Maybe you need to eat cold canned food for a few more weeks before you'll wake up to the fact that the Democrats are stealing everything from you.
But, look on the good side. You don't have to get out of bed to turn the lights out.)))))
I do have power you stupid fck. Peddle your lies elsewhere.
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#790853 Nov 1, 2012
Welfare Dem wrote:
Shit...anybody elses welfare check hasnt come in yet? How does obama expect me to vote if i aint got my free bus pass! I am taking my chances on romney.
Romney and you can take a one way ticket to China! It's Called romney's corporate welfare
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#790854 Nov 1, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What you refer to as "homes" are cottages to them, second or third "homes" - mostly just vacation spots for wealthy Democrats & Republicans, but you wouldn't know that. You and you OWS buddies use tents in parks. Many are happy as now insurance will pay for fresh new walls & paint.
Maybe if you weren't such a loser and didn't make bad decisions in life, you would know these things, Democrat loser.
some of the owners are not particularly wealthy....the homes have been in the family for generations and various family members take turns for a vacation week or two each year...this time of year, they have until the Spring to clean things up....hopefully with taxpayer dollars....
Homer

Effort, PA

#790855 Nov 1, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
sighting in his rifle for hunting season.....
out on the golf course, we hear gunfire all the time.....
no big deal.....
Nah, he shoots his guns just about 365 days a year, he may take a day off for Christmas, pretty much every day after work, probably blowing off steam from his dead end job. I imagine there are shot up Obama posters everywhere. Doesn't bother me but my wife gets a little concerned about a stray bullet headed our way.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#790856 Nov 1, 2012
redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just get rid of Romney and Bain capital and you've saved thousands of jobs in America!
sure...just let sick businesses die....kind of like letting a diseased tree die instead of pruning the tree.....
Jeong Ran Park

Walnut Creek, CA

#790857 Nov 1, 2012
I hope Obama will become the president again!
He has been a great President for the past 4 years.
He should aim further on the economy and master his OBama Care
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#790859 Nov 1, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
president who? I know you are a little out there , come back in the real world and open your eyes. Obama is the best choice for the middle class. It might be hard for Romney to negotiate,he flip- flops like a fish out of water. Some one get the man some water!!!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#790861 Nov 1, 2012
Flagrante Delicto wrote:
Who is John Galt?
if America is foolish enough to re-elect Obama, we may find out.....
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#790863 Nov 1, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Not good, still have friends, family and co-workers living in the dark. Some have generators but you can't hardly get gas anywhere and now people are stealing generators. Most cell coverage is still down or sporadic, friggin nightmare.
assume you're talking about Joisey, a third-world country....

don't worry, Obama and FEMA are in control.....

by the way, nobody will steal a generator from your neighbor with the guns...
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#790864 Nov 1, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's Rasmussen, they call all the old dried up rightwingers on their lan lines.
there are no undecideds....the election is all about turnout....

and Conservatives are lining up to vote against Obama....
dem

Chicago, IL

#790865 Nov 1, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
the left is hanging their prediction turbans on one kid whose experience is primarily baseball statistics....
they know that all the other polls show Obama below 50%, the kiss of death for an incumbent.....
you mean a guy that predicted 49 out of 50 states correctly in 2008 as to the electoral college, you filthy fkn lying tea bagger.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#790866 Nov 1, 2012
Tournefort wrote:
CBS is getting in the coverage of Benghzi-gate,with Fox now giving the same report.
"Sources: Key task force not convened during Benghazi consulate attack"
"CBS News has learned that during the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Mission in Benghazi, the Obama Administration did not convene its top interagency counterterrorism resource: the Counterterrorism Security Group,(CSG).
"The CSG is the one group that's supposed to know what resources every agency has. They know of multiple options and have the ability to coordinate counterterrorism assets across all the agencies," a high-ranking government official told CBS News. "They were not allowed to do their job. They were not called upon." ...
Counterterrorism sources and internal emails reviewed by CBS News express frustration that key responders were ready to deploy, but were not called upon to help in the attack....
Absent coordination from Counterterrorism Security Group, a senior US counterterrorism official says the response to the crisis became more confused. The official says the FBI received a call during the attack representing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and requesting agents be deployed. But he and his colleagues agreed the agents "would not make any difference without security and other enablers to get them in the country and synch their efforts with military and diplomatic efforts to maximize their success."
Another senior counter terrorism official says a hostage rescue team was alternately asked to get ready and then stand down throughout the night, as officials seemed unable to make up their minds.
A third potential responder from a counter-terror force stationed in Europe says components of AFICOM -- the military's Africa Command based in Stuttgart, Germany -- were working on course of action during the assault. But no plan was put to use....
"The response process was isolated at the most senior level," says an official referring to top officials in the executive branch. "My fellow counterterrorism professionals and I (were) not consulted."
The official says a protocol set forth in a classified presidential directive calls for the Counterterrorism Security Group (CSG) to be convened in the event of a possible terrorist attack. According to a public military document, the directive was designed to "synchronize the efforts of all the government agencies that have a role to play in the Global War on Terrorism."
The Administration also didn't call on the only interagency, on-call, short notice team poised to respond to terrorist incidents worldwide: the Foreign Emergency Support Team (FEST). FEST's seasoned experts leave within four hours of notification and can provide "the fastest assistance possible."
FEST Teams deployed immediately after al Qaeda bombings of US embassies in East Africa in 1998, and the USS Cole in 2000, but were not used for Benghazi, to the chagrin of some insiders. It's likely that the CSG task force, if contacted, would have recommended FEST aid.
"First a tactical response was needed," says a senior U.S. counterterrorism official, "and while that was being implemented, the holistic response could have been developed and deployed within hours" which could have allowed the FBI investigate safely on site well ahead of the "24 days it took." ...
A White House official told us that at the start of the attack, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Martin Dempsey and Defense Secretary Leon Panetta "looked at available options, and the ones we exercised had our military forces arrive in less than 24 hours, well ahead of timelines laid out in established policies." He also said a "small group of reinforcements" was sent from Tripoli to Benghazi, but declined to say how many or what time they arrived. The Pentagon moved a team of special operators from central Europe to Sigonella, Italy but gave no other details."

CBS is just another group of rightwing stooges.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min wojar 178,229
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 min edogxxx 98,254
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 min JOEL 69,428
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min MaryanMattie 49,942
Abby 9-23 30 min edogxxx 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 46,845
Voltage Electronic Cigarette Battery 4 hr Arif 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info