Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
732,441 - 732,460 of 1,083,053 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
although I support the black genocide program of Planned Parenthood, I can't understand how a "doctor" who performs abortions on a regular basis can live with himself.....
if only your mother would have made the right choice.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate wearing shoes. While I respect men who wear shoes in public, they also need to wear socks. Shoes without socks is not a style statement, but a demonstration of bad taste — like that Morning Joe guy on MSNBC. What is he thinking?
why must men wear socks when women generally do not....

more leftwing gender bias.....
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Mr. Romney could also circumvent his need to win Ohio by carrying Wisconsin, but that is looking tough for him. In Ohio, Mr. Romney is behind by two or three percentage points, on average, in the polls. In Wisconsin, Mr. Romney’s better polls have him down by two or three points, while his worst ones have him six to eight points instead. There’s still enough upside to winning Wisconsin that Mr. Romney should not give up on it, in my view, but his chances are down to 12 percent in the forecast, and most of those cases involve outcomes where he has already won Ohio anyway.

The more debatable cases are Pennsylvania, Michigan and Minnesota. Mr. Romney is the clear underdog in each one. But his campaign has so much money that it probably doesn’t hurt Mr. Romney much to spend a little bit of it there to maximize whatever residual chances he might have in case the polls are wrong.(Arguably, it was a poor strategic decision for Mr. Romney to make a half-hearted effort to compete in these states.)
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Were worth__key word is were. Few will ever be rebuilt to the former size or style.
Those that are rebuilt will be to modern codes and will be difficult to insure for anywhere near the costs involved in rebuilding.
On a bright note the sand will be worth the full value of Atlantic coastal sand.
at $3K and up per week rental, with lots of demand, a lot better investment than GM.....
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, if you are in a union and don't vote Obama, that is insane. Leave your union then, show some guts. Republicans if they could would outlaw unions.
well point being that there are a lot of retired racist union members, like gunner, that are selling out those still on the job, and worse those that will someday be on the job. all in the name of racism.
thats sad.
ive been making it known to my facebook friends that if they are union and vote for romney, its like the chickens voting for colonel saunders..
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer has never claimed to be a Democrat nor has he ever BEEN a Republican or a Democrat. Homer is a fiscal conservative and socially liberal. I do not see much difference between Romney and Obama just given that Romney flipflops all over the place. Although being a fiscal conservative I do not want to see another 2 trillion added to the defense budget, I find that worrisome.
I think in a second Obama term you will see spending go down dramatically. I think a Romney presidency given his statement about adding 2 trillion to defense spending and wanting to spur the economy he will introduce even more spending.
As near as I can see it both the Republicans (vaginal probes,abortion policies, anti-gay marriage) and Democrats(creating laws telling people how to live) want too much government control over people.
Homer is delusional if he thinks spending would decline under Obama....

Obamacare alone will blow the roof off the federal budget.....
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
i watch fox news occasionally. the old saying about keeping your enemies close.
its like bizarro world where everything is upside down, a house of mirrors.
you know why sane people never heard much about 'fast and ferious' or benghazi?
its all contrived bullshit to disparage obama.
I watch Fox also, as necessary to understand what its loyal listeners/repeaters accept as reality. As despicable I find its its evening personality disorders (like O’Riley and Hannity), the morning crew (like Steve Douchy and that blonde woman with the miniskirt and twisty legs) spouts even more garbage per minute. It was great to see Chris Christie call Steve Douchy when he tried to politicize Obama’s response to Sandy. Douchy’s a guy that smiles while being malicious and I find that extremely offensive, just like when Romney does the same thing. What’s wrong with those people?
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

i've really been neglecting my usual tea bag fktards, and im sorry.
i promise after the election we can get back to constant name calling.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, if you are in a union and don't vote Obama, that is insane. Leave your union then, show some guts. Republicans if they could would outlaw unions.
many folks are forced to join unions against their will, a form of slavery......
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

I'd love to hear about the latest polling in Wisconsin. Anyone?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text>Fact, Bloomberg endorsed W Bush for re-election in 2004
Fact__Bloomberg is an official Republican. He wasn't always__but he is in the here and now.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
at $3K and up per week rental, with lots of demand, a lot better investment than GM.....
as if a stooge like you could be a player in that market!!!!
LOL!
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Homer wrote:
790743 post
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
I watch Fox also, as necessary to understand what its loyal listeners/repeaters accept as reality. As despicable I find its its evening personality disorders (like O’Riley and Hannity), the morning crew (like Steve Douchy and that blonde woman with the miniskirt and twisty legs) spouts even more garbage per minute. It was great to see Chris Christie call Steve Douchy when he tried to politicize Obama’s response to Sandy. Douchy’s a guy that smiles while being malicious and I find that extremely offensive, just like when Romney does the same thing. What’s wrong with those people?
That is the $64,000 question.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

ALERT!

November 1, 2012 - 3:30p EDT
Main site - http://www.haarpstatus.com/status.html

California has gone red. Usually this is weather, but this signature is that of an earthquake.

The frequency build and peak of 7.4 suggests a window of Sunday through Wednesday of next week surrounding California.

NYC station is back up after being down. These signals are not from Sandy. These are new signals across the Northeastern United States.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
do you remember the old show the 700 club i think it was called. maybe its still on somewhere.
but i recall watching that as a kid wondering what the hell they were talking about. it was pre fox news show with more blatant bibles.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie__it makes you look like a liar__and everyone here knows that you're slinging shyte__even the phonies know. Give it up!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Who? What little pathetic man? Peppy? NO!!

O Mon ! Pas la Pepe le Pew?!

PEPPY!!!!!!!!!
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
that little pathetic man was pretending to be you the other day.
i told him youd choke him the fk out for it.
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
or you could just stand up and go to work to solve your own problems, instead of sitting on your ass waiting for the government....
Lord please help us there's a right winged bait flying around again. Saying a bunch of useless crap. I will be so glad when Romney loses and these baits fly away.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Homer wrote:
538 has obama with an 88% chance of winning wisconsin.

that doesnt mean romney cant win, but id rather have the 88% chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 24 min TW_sugar_daddio 24
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min Jeez 45,867
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr truth slayer 1,866
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 175,066
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 6 hr hands on AR 7
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr raphael 3,841
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr HughBe 68,430
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search