Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

Chicago, IL

#790777 Nov 1, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
That was crazy old Pat Robertson, a Christian fundamentalist extremist minister who actually sought nomination as a presidential candidate. That’s when the crazy Christian faction started hijacking the Republican Party, which paved the way for the Teanderthals to finish the Republican takeover. Pat talked hostility with a soft soothing voice, mixed with bouts of prayer, while smiling of course. I used to Cal the 700 Club “As the Stomach Turns.” Crazy old Pat still rides at http://www.patrobertson.com .
thats him!!!!!
hes still alive?
wow!
i swear i thought he was nuts and i was ten.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#790778 Nov 1, 2012
How can I recognize a quality in you that is non existent?

You just took issue because I stated Condoleezza Rice was ALL Class, in comparison to Hillary Clinton.

And you made it a Republican, Democratic issue. A racist issue.

A Black Woman ( Person ) who is Conservative or Republican is a White Ass Kisser.

It's the old "Uncle Tom" ... Especially since you stated:

"It's no surprise that you prefer the Republican style of coverup to the Democratic variety.

But all class?
Puh-leeze.
She's been an enthusiastic kisser of white-boy ass for 40 years".

And then you say you're a Republican?!
You got busted out on that by your own words and statements.

Who you shytin' sista'?!

Go fly your BS somewhere else.
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>So, since you don't recognize it in me....
(hmmmm...)
:)
dem

Chicago, IL

#790779 Nov 1, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>My aunt lives on the Jersey shore, of course they bought their house back in the 1950's, the roads were still sand. I know people that own rental property there, they make a fortune every summer.
im sure. its a gold mine if you got big money.
but like most 'scams' to get rich it favors those who already have the big money and only 'trickles' down in their own families.

i work hard i wanna be rich. not good enough. LOL!
dem

Chicago, IL

#790780 Nov 1, 2012
jimmy swizzel wrote:
<quoted text>538 what?are you talking total in electoral college.I understand 0 %
thats cause you're a fkn tea bag imbecile..
run along till its your turn to be shamed.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#790781 Nov 1, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
do you remember the old show the 700 club i think it was called. maybe its still on somewhere.
but i recall watching that as a kid wondering what the hell they were talking about. it was pre fox news show with more blatant bibles.
It's still on. CBN (Christian Broadcast Network) Os part of Pat Robinson's empire. The studios are next to Regent University. They are about 4 miles down the road on the same street I live off of. They are a bunch of nuts.

Now I must go.
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#790782 Nov 1, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>they are called ROMBIES! and are hard as hell to kill. like a COCKroach
Yea! when you turn the light on they all take off running.
dem

Chicago, IL

#790784 Nov 1, 2012
gunner is lurking!!!!!

doing the math that if i was ten watching the 700 club hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!>> >>>??????????

put that in your file..

so far you have, i golf, i make more money than you ever have, and soon you'll be referring to me as doctor...

LLOOOLLL!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#790785 Nov 1, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't give a damn about what the Europeans think, but in such a connected world these days it doesn't hurt to have more friends than enemies. With Obama its a united opinion, with Romney its a whole lot different. In otherwords some of you right wing over the top policies is no different than the world view of Iran and its quest for nukes against the opinion of everyone around them.
You are launching off skyward into a thousand different tangents.

You need to vent. Try the bathroom.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#790786 Nov 1, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree. If the rightwingers had gotten into the game these last 4 years we'd be rocking by now, but apparently you all would prefer China take over the world.
It pains me to say this but part of me wants Romney to win if only because I know you stubborn ass rightwingers will finally jump in and the economy will really start to roll.
I find it stunning that rightwingers refuse to compromise in any way shape or form. It's a bad sign for the overall health of the republic.
Not to mention the health of the nation. Michelle Obama was in my neck of the woods today and Marc Anthony J-Lo's ex flew in in to introduce her to a crowd of about 6,000 with maybe a thousand more outside the Ocean Center.

Both Romney and Ryan were here recently together and in much better weather outside during Biketoberfest and drew no larger a crowd even though there were 300,000 visitors in the area. Iirc the Guy Lombardo Band opened for those two.
Tea Bag Hillbilly

Chicago, IL

#790787 Nov 1, 2012
FYI wrote:
Polls showing Obama ahead in Iowa
http://news.yahoo.com/polls-obama-stakes-stro...
but rasmussen says!!!!!!!!!!
dem

Chicago, IL

#790788 Nov 1, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It's still on. CBN (Christian Broadcast Network) Os part of Pat Robinson's empire. The studios are next to Regent University. They are about 4 miles down the road on the same street I live off of. They are a bunch of nuts.
Now I must go.
im finally gonna agree with you and you run off?
PeggySue82

Windsor, WI

#790789 Nov 1, 2012
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#790790 Nov 1, 2012
dem wrote:
gunner is lurking!!!!!
doing the math that if i was ten watching the 700 club hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!>> >>>??????????
put that in your file..
so far you have, i golf, i make more money than you ever have, and soon you'll be referring to me as doctor...
LLOOOLLL!!
dem is licking!!!!!

He curls up just like a Doberman.
dem

Chicago, IL

#790791 Nov 1, 2012
romney crying about being attacked!!!
LOL
dem

Chicago, IL

#790793 Nov 1, 2012
redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text>Yea! when you turn the light on they all take off running.
like when gunner comes home from work, the men scatter
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#790794 Nov 1, 2012
dem wrote:
the one percent took a beating on the east coast.
nobody that posts here could afford to live on the jersey shore i'm guessing..
million dollar beach homes and thats the ones that looked like shacks..the nice ones?
What you refer to as "homes" are cottages to them, second or third "homes" - mostly just vacation spots for wealthy Democrats & Republicans, but you wouldn't know that. You and you OWS buddies use tents in parks. Many are happy as now insurance will pay for fresh new walls & paint.

Maybe if you weren't such a loser and didn't make bad decisions in life, you would know these things, Democrat loser.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#790796 Nov 1, 2012
PeggySue82 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Q8dvgqAMXWYXX
Baaawwwahhhhh!!!!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#790797 Nov 1, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
like when gunner comes home from work, the men scatter
when dem comes home from panhandling, the stray cats scatter out of the cardboard box
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#790798 Nov 1, 2012
Desperate?

President Obama for calling for the creation of a secretary of business to handle the nation's economic ills

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/01/ro...
Homer

Effort, PA

#790800 Nov 1, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
im finally gonna agree with you and you run off?
25 cent wings at Jerry's tonight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min mahz 50,025
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Who 46,993
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min JOEL 69,488
Grocery Coupon and saving your pennies 19 min Susan 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min WelbyMD 178,583
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,344
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 4 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]