Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,618)

Showing posts 732,341 - 732,360 of1,034,238
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It began on Bush's watch due to the unforeseen corporate greed inspired by the American Dream (down payment)Act of 2003.
The damage was nearly done by the time Da Bammy took office and included far more than knuckleheads buying more home than they could afford.
This has all been explained to you at least a hundred times Carol and in terms (minute detail) that a freakin moron would finally understand__but clueless Carol is still lost on the subject. Pitiful!
That's just ridiculous. Do you have any concept of how ridiculous that is? A downpayment act for only those who qualified foreshadowed Democrats defending Fannie and Freddie giving out bad mortgage loans to their last friggin' breath??

Sheesh...you need to at least have something to explain before trying to explain it a hundred more times.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

James Madison wrote:
<quoted text>
I want FEMA to be handled by each state !!!(Your a Crusty Old fake disability Molester/Pervert !!!)
"James Madison"
You are wasting your time. "real dumb" believes that only the federal government can do anything. Individuals should simply shut up, put their hand out and they will be taken care of. Personal responsibility is not a consideration. In his mind the government creates all. Individuals who are willing to invest their time, their monies and their efforts are a drag, after all the government is the creator. And in one sense he is correct the government is the creator of waste.
Peace
finding

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The poster said she was fired up over this election - implying she wanted Obama to win.
I said have a fire extinguisher handy just in case.
I have no idea where you're coming from with this one.
I think they were talking about the attack ad the dems have out, two little old ladies are gonna burn the Mother _______ place if bommie don't win, they didn't look like they are able to get out of their chairs. funny, silly, but that another dems out burst, can't run on their record, lied about the Benghazi attack, so they have to depent on lies to be re-elected, ain't gonna happen, but I will use the Flordia's favorite, it's the culture.
dim

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Baloney.
Sadam's number one enemy was Iran.
America's number one moron is you.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
i could have read it wrong
im not a bagger so i can admit being wrong
have a drink on me
Thanks but it's too early. But glad you're man enough to admit you were wrong.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Haven't you been paying any attention to Damnably Bad Writer? He says Sandy was not much more than a breeze and a little mist...
"leosamapleanus"
Surely you are speaking of "homo" he said Sandy was the most over hyped storm ever.
Peace
KMA
James Madison

Guin, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

The Country is in debt 16 Trillion dollar !!
Of course, Romney will have to cut some programs ,
kind of like,when yo momma slapped you in the face,
and told you to quit shitten in your diapers !!!
dim

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
i could have read it wrong
im not a bagger so i can admit being wrong
have a drink on me
That was Carol, not lily, parrot.
dim

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>In all modestly, Obama and I would have avoided 9/11 by reading the friggin' memos and taking the time, effort, and intelligence to figure out where those non-landing student pilots might be coming from. Under NO circumstances would we have ever invaded a sovereign nation that had nothing to do with 9/11 on trumped up charges because we were like Bush and Cheney--dumbazz cowboys wanted to better the Old Man or thought taking all that oil would be a greeted as liberators with candy walk in the park...If Iraq had never been invaded, with or without Saddam, we'd be up trillions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of lives.
Of course, dumb carol, since our consulate was attacked in Libya, leaving four dead, would launch an invasion of Iran post haste.
You really are so lame as to believe you and Obama would do anything together? In addition, you think you and Obama would have stopped the student pilots?

You are a complete moron and your brain is fried beyond repair. You really don't have an ounce of common sense, do you?

Trick question. Of course you think you do, but it's more than obvious, you don't. Trust me on this.

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Let us remember that ice use to be a mile thick where New York City now stands. That is over 3 times the height of the Empire State Building. Tell me, just how did man cause all that ice to melt? That same ice formed the Great Lakes!
So, you are telling me that man adds nothing to change our atmosphere.

You really are quite naive.
dim

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the 47th (unless Ann has him committed.)
"I think my biggest concern obviously would just be for his mental well-being," -Ann Romney
Umm, that was another Ann, talking about you.

New Oxford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

James Madison wrote:
<quoted text>
I want FEMA to be handled by each state !!!(Your a Crusty Old fake disability Molester/Pervert !!!)
So you say that NJ & NY are on their own. Great plan.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just ridiculous. Do you have any concept of how ridiculous that is? A downpayment act for only those who qualified foreshadowed Democrats defending Fannie and Freddie giving out bad mortgage loans to their last friggin' breath??
Sheesh...you need to at least have something to explain before trying to explain it a hundred more times.
Fanny and Freddie weren't the ones who were bundling all those garbage mortgages and selling them as if they were golden to the unsuspecting. Bush tried to prop up the housing bubble as long as possible--although contrived it was the only good section of his economy...almost twelve years and still none of those promises have trickled down...

New Oxford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>It is not the responsibility of ‘climate realist’ scientists to prove that dangerous human-caused climate change is not happening. Rather, it is those who propose that it is, and promote the allocation of massive investments to solve the supposed ‘problem’, who have the obligation to convincingly demonstrate that recent climate change is not of mostly natural origin and, if we do nothing, catastrophic change will ensue. To date, this they have utterly failed to do so.
Actually they have.

There is no proof possible, on;y models & predictions based on events past & present.

Look at this hurricane. Many weather scientists had Sandy going out to sea.

But one group said no. Their model had it turning left.

If it were up to the moronic right, they would have demanded proof & called these people morons & have done nothing to prepare.

Thank Gos we had sane people in charge. Many lives were saved.
Sondra

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

DBWaiter wrote:
Anyways, carol, or Li Trong as she was known back then, collapsed unconscious before she could shoot me. I held her head underwater but then, when I realized she was a woman I thought better of it. I dragged her up on the bank and took off her wet clothes and had my way with her first anally, but that wasn't nearly as much fun as I thought it woulod be so I rolled her over and plunged in.
Her eyes fluttered open then and I could tell she was having a good time like the other girls I'd known in the Biblical sense since this crazy war had started. Anyways, that's the last I ever saw of her until one day I got a letter, "YANKEE IMPERIALIST DOG! YOU DIE NOW!!!" It was signed, carol, so I searched the internet and finally found her here. Boy was she ever surprised.
I guess time heals all wounds and I discovered we had a daughter together. "Carol" had named her after me, "YANKEE IMPERIALIST PIGG, or, Piglet for short," and once I'd gotten over the shock of it I began fortifying my home since I knew she was coming to kill me. It's been like this ever since. I haven't been out of the compound in years.
I miss our time together, but, you can't go back...
Thanks for taking time away from hanging out with all the other Democrat looters today to post something so important, insightful and enlightened. Your parent, Ms. Crack Ho, must be so proud.
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

<quoted text>Individuals should make the decision on homosexual marriage...If you don't want a homosexual marriage, don't marry a homosexual.
Pretty simple, really.
God gave us all free will, just like he gave you his word on what is right,wrong, and not to do..Either you take the right road, or wrong road.

Pretty simple, really..

HEAVEN OR HELL?

Your choice

By the looks of your user name, tells me that you have already made up your mind. LOL

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, "that typo." Of course. Perhaps we meant, "Your" tax dollars at work?
Nope. It's correctly "our". 53 percent of the people paying all the income taxes in the country consist of more than one person, and I am one of that group of people. Thus, it is correctly "our tax dollars at work" when one of your posts is referenced.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you always seem to know more than anyone else - even those in high places?
Probably because you only know what you want to believe, carol. That's the problem with being a "low information" voter.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

dim wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are so lame as to believe you and Obama would do anything together? In addition, you think you and Obama would have stopped the student pilots?
You are a complete moron and your brain is fried beyond repair. You really don't have an ounce of common sense, do you?
Trick question. Of course you think you do, but it's more than obvious, you don't. Trust me on this.
Carol asked what Obama and I would have done differently, so I answered in that manner. You can rant on with all the junior high insults you choose, Troll, but I don't trust you to do any more than stay stupid and die.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

<quoted text>Maybe the 47th (unless Ann has him committed.)
"I think my biggest concern obviously would just be for his mental well-being," -Ann Romney
President Romney… what a Sweet Sound? But I’ll leave you with a quote from JFK : And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country !! Romney/Ryan

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 732,341 - 732,360 of1,034,238
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min litesong 43,013
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 65,124
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Frank 167,628
Abby 4-19 1 hr Mister Tonka 23
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 96,140
gay (May '13) 2 hr anthony23 10
Music Artists A to Z 2 hr _Zoey_ 93
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••