Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#790672 Nov 1, 2012
That celeb list should keep you leftist fcktards busy with hate e-mail for weeks.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#790673 Nov 1, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Eastwood, Duvall, Voight, Caan, Sinese, Stallone, Selleck...yeah, you're right for a change, "pal". Thanks for noticing.
All for McCain...would endorse a toadstool if it had an R after its name...Eastwood got paid for his lunacy turn.
Homer

Effort, PA

#790674 Nov 1, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Eastwood, Duvall, Voight, Caan, Sinese, Stallone, Selleck...yeah, you're right for a change, "pal". Thanks for noticing.
I'm sure they all voted for Bush twice, you see where that got us.
dem

United States

#790675 Nov 1, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>And you think Madonna and Jayzee are legitimate boosters for Obama? LMAO
So..... Which tea bag pussccee are you usually?
Funny how all the baggers have multiple characters that are all equally fkn retarded
Homer

Effort, PA

#790676 Nov 1, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally untrue!!!! I and many Republicans I know vote for he best candidate.
Why do you think Obama is the best candidate?
Why do you think Romney is the best candidate? He's being pulled to the hard right by the rightwing tea baggers, yet governed Mass as a liberal. Do you have any idea how he will govern if elected? He's pretty much for and against everything.
Homer

Effort, PA

#790677 Nov 1, 2012
FYI wrote:
faux news source biased and opinionated.
testimony from former employees of the faux news network
http://www.outfoxed.org/
Yes, most intelligent people recognize that Fox News is a joke.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#790679 Nov 1, 2012
Homer wrote:
It's sad seeing Gunner in full meltdown in a funny sort of way.
Full meltdown? LOL

You want a full meltdown? Watch Chris Matthews Tuesday night after Romney wins Ohio.
Homer

Effort, PA

#790680 Nov 1, 2012
notjebbush wrote:
ok but obama is still going to win, and the dems will keep the senate. republicans, you lost, deal with it :D.
This is their last best hope for the hard right as their numbers are shrinking. The funny things is Romney is not that hard right. So either way the rightwingers lose. They are becoming more and more irrelevant.
Homer

Effort, PA

#790681 Nov 1, 2012
Gunner latching on to celebrity endorsements, now that is getting desperate.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#790683 Nov 1, 2012
That's right. You morons keep thinking it's 2008, Hopey-Changey, and McCain/Palin is the GOP ticket.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#790684 Nov 1, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
A bunch of old fks pal, kinda like me except "they" haven't come to grips with the "undeniable fact" that Manifest Destiny left the building along with Elvis.

Too bad for them and for brokeazz cats like you who worship yesterfame and yesterfortune.

James Caan__Hah__how many bj's do reckon he's had at the Playboy mansion? His endorsement is gonna swing who? Heidi Montag?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#790687 Nov 1, 2012
Homer wrote:
Gunner latching on to celebrity endorsements, now that is getting desperate.
Did someone marry you? Now you would be talking desperate...
Homer

Effort, PA

#790688 Nov 1, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Full meltdown? LOL
You want a full meltdown? Watch Chris Matthews Tuesday night after Romney wins Ohio.
Homer hasn't heard Chris Matthews since 2008, oddly enough I still have not heard the sound of Paul Ryan's voice either.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#790690 Nov 1, 2012
As Realtime listens to his Larry Flynt 45s...

Your hero!

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A bunch of old fks pal, kinda like me except "they" haven't come to grips with the "undeniable fact" that Manifest Destiny left the building along with Elvis.
Too bad for them and for brokeazz cats like you who worship yesterfame and yesterfortune.
James Caan__Hah__how many bj's do reckon he's had at the Playboy mansion? His endorsement is gonna swing who? Heidi Montag?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#790691 Nov 1, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Big news there, Gunner. These are the same partisans that supported McCain, with a number of the better known ones being dumped in there for liking on facebook or commenting on twitter or saying they wouldn't raise a stink because his campaign was using their song without permission.
Haha. Reminds me of when Big Bird & AARP told Obama to shut up & stop using their names.

Good one leosnorena.
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#790692 Nov 1, 2012
worker wrote:
Looks to me as Romney is good at his photo op but doesn't sound like he would help in this disaster. When Bush was President and Katrina hit, it wasn’t because things went bad on the ground, it was because of the Republican philosophy. People should pick themselves up not the government.
Obama/Biden 2012
That's exactiy what they believe! So they also believe there is not global warming. And that's why Bloomberg is endorsing Obama!! We need a president like Obama to help when mother nature knocks us down

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#790693 Nov 1, 2012
HYPOCRITICAL OBAMA wrote:
Claim No. 6: A fervent supporter of abortion rights, Obama supports late-term and partial-birth abortions.
The Obama Web site dismisses such criticism as the work of “radical anti-abortion ideologues running ads against Barack.”
But as an Illinois state senator, Obama voted repeatedly against legislation to protect infants who, during a late-term abortion, were “born alive.” Such protection, he has argued, already exists in Illinois; it does, but is subject to the abortionist’s decision whether such an infant has a good likelihood of survival.
Nurses have reported instances in which surviving aborted babies were left by abortionists to die without water, food, or warmth.
Obama’s Web site notes that even the Republican author of one of these bills, former state Sen. Rick Winkel, has written that “none of those who voted against [his bill] favored infanticide.”
True, but Obama’s site does not quote the rest of Winkel’s statement:“[T]heir zeal for pro-choice dogma was clearly the overriding force behind their negative votes rather than concern that my bill would protect babies who are born alive.”
Obama has a 100 percent pro-choice voting record according to NARAL Pro-Choice America; his rating from the National Right to Life Committee is zero.
How extreme is Obama on this issue? In the U.S. Senate, he has voted against bills that would prohibit minors from crossing state lines for abortion without parental notification.
"Look, I got two daughters — 9 years old and 6 years old,” Obama has said.“I am going to teach them first about values and morals, but if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby."
Gee, and here I thought abortion was just a 'red-herring'; a bunch of 'smoke and mirrors' the Dems were howling about, to 'distract voters from the real issues'; and a source for disparaging remarks about 'one-issue voters'.

Chew on this one: Taking heroic measures to prolong the life of an aborted, pre-viable fetus, with taxpayer dollars? Whatever happened to 'fiscal conservatism' Tea? And who's going to raise the child, if s/he DOES manage to survive? YOU? Or should we give it back to 'mom'? Or spend millions obliging the state to raise him/her? Those health problems can get really expensive.

"Such protection, he has argued, already exists in Illinois; it does, but is subject to the abortionist’s decision whether such an infant has a good likelihood of survival."

Fact: Women are no longer obliged to seek abortions from moonlighting veterinarians, enterprising butchers, and disgruntled ex-nurses. Thanks to the Supreme Court, that 'abortionist' is generally an OBSTETRICIAN, and has the required knowledge, hospital privileges, and certification, to pronounce a newborn 'unlikely to survive'.

There are reasons why those bills didn't pass.
Legislation can have long-term economic consequences - you're advocating an un-funded mandate.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#790694 Nov 1, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You are from WV.
And? I haven't lived in WV for 25 years.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#790695 Nov 1, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, most intelligent people recognize that Fox News is a joke.
But look wingnut, they have Obama in his Air Force One leather jacket!

http://www.foxnews.com/

here's Obama in another outfit when he was younger! Looks like you.

http://jerseynut.blogspot.com/2011/05/young-o...

another cool jacket!
dem

Chicago, IL

#790697 Nov 1, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Full meltdown? LOL
duly noted to shove up your azz nov 7th

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min Mandela 68,673
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Hey U 50,660
Amy 10-24 2 hr RACE 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 179,478
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 6 hr Wolverine33 654
Rattlesnake Logic 9 hr i need a bump to 22
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]