Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
732,281 - 732,300 of 1,095,955 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
FYI

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Economist magazine endorses Obama.

http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/2156562...
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

another green energy success story.....

A total of 16 Fisker Karma extended-range electric cars, each costing more than a $100k, have gone up in flames after reportedly being partially submerged by flash floods caused by Hurricane Sandy. The brand new cars were parked in Port Newark, New Jersey, and are believed to have caught fire last night.

Images of the wrecked Karmas show the damage to each of the cars to be quite extensive.

The reason for the fire remains unknown, though the floods, which contained salty seawater, may have caused a short that led to the fire.
Barry Hussein O

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
I like toast, it's just the right height.
I also like the butter, I used to smash my sons faces in butter when they were kids. I was a real humdinger of a prank hahahaha.
I like dog, especially when cooked just right on a spit over an open fire in the village. I woulda smashed my father's face in butter when I was a kid but he sent me back to my mother who sent me back to my grandparents before I could. I was a real humdinger of a foreign exchange student in college hahahahah. I still like dog so much I married one hahahaha.
FYI

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

TSM wrote:
Who’s going to break the News on November 6, to Obama that he’s now a former President will WH call Carter to console Obama in his time of Need?
Obama is Jimmy Carter all over again....including the gas lines.....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So your flag pole is longer than your sidewalk? Or do have those little flags?
There's a segue for someone.
Sidewalk doesn't go to the street but to the driveway. Normal 3x5 flags.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

shahid afridi wrote:
dbw ow many girls you have raped 10098 or 1097 tell me
Shahid, please put more effort and time into imporving your written English language skills. Communication is a key element among those civilized societies that wish to cohabitate.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
I love it, Karl Rove running ads blaming the recession on Obama.
Karl Rove, a Fox favorite has been wrong just about every time he opens his mouth. He just lies repeatedly believing that God is on his side so it's ok. Which just goes to show how credible Fox is, NO other media would give him a run spreading his BS unless of course they want some laughs.
FYI

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

TSM wrote:
It’s amusing that Obama wants to bypass/waive Government Bureaucracy/ Regulation to speed up the Recovery Efforts, sounds like what Republicans/Conservatives have been saying Government is the Problem not the Solution sounds if Obama Agrees!!
The problem with government is that they are run by to many who want to govern their people but don't want to govern their resources.

Governments don't govern people, people with governments agendas govern people. Focus on governing resources and stop focusing on governing people.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Realtime wrote:
We're damn sure a resilient nation eh?
Staten Island has just upped it's death toll to 19 (7 more than the entire state of NJ) and the place really looks like sht with power lines down, standing water full of only God knows what and homes shifted off their foundations.
Yet tomorrow the New York City Marathon is scheduled to take place on time. I wonder how many runners will show up?
With the exception of the Hoboken footage, most of the New Jersey news coverage is centered on areas of second homes, summer rentals etc.
foolish move to not cancel the race.....Bloomberg once again proves himself to be an idiot....

second homes and summer rentals for the one-percenters.....plus roller coasters....

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot!!!!!!

The following list ranks the 23 organizations by the accuracy of their final, national preelection
polls (as reported on pollster.com ).
1. Rasmussen (11/1-3)**
1. Pew (10/29-11/1)**
2. YouGov/Polimetrix (10/18-11/1)
3. Harris Interactive (10/20-27)
4. GWU (Lake/Tarrance)(11/2-3)*
5. Diageo/Hotline (10/31-11/2)*
5. ARG (10/25-27)*
6. CNN (10/30-11/1)
6. Ipsos/McClatchy (10/30-11/1)
7. DailyKos.com (D)/Research 2000 (11/1-3)
8. AP/Yahoo/KN (10/17-27)
9. Democracy Corps (D)(10/30-11/2)
10. FOX (11/1-2)
11. Economist/YouGov (10/25-27)
12. IBD/TIPP (11/1-3)
13. NBC/WSJ (11/1-2)
14. ABC/Post (10/30-11/2)
15. Marist College (11/3)
16. CBS (10/31-11/2)
17. Gallup (10/31-11/2)
18. Reuters/ C-SPAN/ Zogby (10/31-11/3)
19. CBS/Times (10/25-29)
20. Newsweek (10/22-23)

flickering porch light dem wrote:
Ranked by who you fkn moron?
Ranked by the difference between what they predicted and what the reality was.
Reality... you know. The actual vote, you goddam moron.
Barry Hussein O

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like toast when you open the windows on commercial jetliners?
"These windows should open, you know, for more fresh air"
STOOGE!
That and the fact you are a blatant fckn liar.
Search: Mitt Romney leaves 72 million uninsured
For rich guy tax cuts?
Come on!
Pay some taxes Mitt! Your prayers to Uranus were not answered!
Do you pay less for gas when you put more air in your tires in any of the "57 states?"

Cause if you do, "that is not optimal" and is a big "bump in the road" on the way to "if you've got a business, you didn't build that business."

FOODSTAMPS!
Search: Barack Obama leaves millions unemployed without hope and plenty of change for the worse since he was inaugurated, especially without hope are a dead ambassador and other patriotic Americans he then lied about.

For adding millions more to the poverty role?
Come on!
Where are the shovel ready jobs you promised in 2008 and 2009 Barack? Your prayers to Rev Wright were not answered! Your chickens have come home to roost.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
Want me to keep shoving your face in shit, mr Rasmussen?
Many people believe you are suffering from an intense inferiority complex.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot!!!!!!
The following list ranks the 23 organizations by the accuracy of their final, national preelection
polls (as reported on pollster.com ).
1. Rasmussen (11/1-3)**
1. Pew (10/29-11/1)**
2. YouGov/Polimetrix (10/18-11/1)
3. Harris Interactive (10/20-27)
4. GWU (Lake/Tarrance)(11/2-3)*
5. Diageo/Hotline (10/31-11/2)*
5. ARG (10/25-27)*
6. CNN (10/30-11/1)
6. Ipsos/McClatchy (10/30-11/1)
7. DailyKos.com (D)/Research 2000 (11/1-3)
8. AP/Yahoo/KN (10/17-27)
9. Democracy Corps (D)(10/30-11/2)
10. FOX (11/1-2)
11. Economist/YouGov (10/25-27)
12. IBD/TIPP (11/1-3)
13. NBC/WSJ (11/1-2)
14. ABC/Post (10/30-11/2)
15. Marist College (11/3)
16. CBS (10/31-11/2)
17. Gallup (10/31-11/2)
18. Reuters/ C-SPAN/ Zogby (10/31-11/3)
19. CBS/Times (10/25-29)
20. Newsweek (10/22-23)
Rasmussen #1!!!!

Quinnipiac not even in top 20.....

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
It’s amusing that Obama wants to bypass/waive Government Bureaucracy/ Regulation to speed up the Recovery Efforts, sounds like what Republicans/Conservatives have been saying Government is the Problem not the Solution sounds if Obama Agrees!!
You know what, I can bet now in a few months time. Conservatives will whine that someone got relief assistance that was not deserved and it will be all over it like a rash. Saying Obama threw money away chasing votes by-passing all the rules.
FYI

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Nobama wrote:
another green energy success story.....
A total of 16 Fisker Karma extended-range electric cars, each costing more than a $100k, have gone up in flames after reportedly being partially submerged by flash floods caused by Hurricane Sandy. The brand new cars were parked in Port Newark, New Jersey, and are believed to have caught fire last night.
Images of the wrecked Karmas show the damage to each of the cars to be quite extensive.
The reason for the fire remains unknown, though the floods, which contained salty seawater, may have caused a short that led to the fire.
green energy science fiction; soon to be science fact

http://www.geek.com/articles/geek-cetera/prop...
HYPOCRITICAL OBAMA

Smithfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Obama’s Acts of hostility toward Biblical values:

January 2009 – Obama lifts restrictions on U.S. government funding for groups that provide abortion services or counseling abroad, forcing taxpayers to fund pro-abortion groups that either promote or perform abortions in other nations.

January 2009 –Obama’s nominee for deputy secretary of state asserts that American taxpayers are required to pay for abortions and that limits on abortion funding are unconstitutional.

March 2009 – The Obama administration shut out pro-life groups from attending a White House-sponsored health care summit.

March 2009 – Obama orders taxpayer funding of embryonic stem cell research.

March 2009 – Obama gave $50 million for the UNFPA, the UN population agency that promotes abortion and works closely with Chinese population control officials who use forced abortions and involuntary sterilizations.

May 2009 – The White House budget eliminates all funding for abstinence-only education and replaces it with “comprehensive” sexual education, repeatedly proven to increase teen pregnancies and abortions. He continues the deletion in subsequent budgets.

May 2009 – Obama officials assemble a terrorism dictionary calling pro-life advocates violent and charging that they use racism in their “criminal” activities.

July 2009 – The Obama administration illegally extends federal benefits to same-sex partners of Foreign Service and Executive Branch employees, in direction violation of the federal Defense of Marriage Act.

September 16, 2009 – The Obama administration appoints as EEOC Commissioner Chai Feldblum, who asserts that society should “not tolerate” any “private beliefs,” including religious beliefs, if they may negatively affect homosexual “equality.”

July 2010 – The Obama administration uses federal funds in violation of federal law to get Kenya to change its constitution to include abortion.

August 2010 – The Obama administration Cuts funding for 176 abstinence education programs.

September 2010 – The Obama administration tells researchers to ignore a judge’s decision striking down federal funding for embryonic stem cell research.

February 2011 – Obama directs the Justice Department to stop defending the federal Defense of Marriage Act.

March 2011 – The Obama administration refuses to investigate videos showing Planned Parenthood helping alleged sex traffickers get abortions for victimized underage girls.

July 2011 – Obama allows homosexuals to serve openly in the military, reversing a policy originally instituted by George Washington in March 1778.

September 2011 – Obama directs the Pentagon which in turn directs that military chaplains may perform same-sex marriages at military facilities in violation of the federal Defense of Marriage Act.

October 2011 – The Obama administration eliminates federal grants to the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops for their extensive programs that aid victims of human trafficking because the Catholic Church is anti-abortion.

Many of these actions are literally unprecedented – this is the first time they have happened in four centuries of American history. The hostility of Obama toward Biblical faith and values is without equal from any previous American president.
HYPOCRITICAL OBAMA

Smithfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Acts of hostility from the Obama-led military toward people of Biblical faith:

June 2011 – The Department of Veterans Affairs forbids references to God and Jesus during burial ceremonies at Houston National Cemetery.

August 2011 – The Air Force stops teaching the Just War theory to officers in California because the course is taught by chaplains and is based on a philosophy introduced by St. Augustine in the third century AD – a theory long taught by civilized nations across the world (except America).

September 2011 – Air Force Chief of Staff prohibits commanders from notifying airmen of programs and services available to them from chaplains.

September 2011 – The Army issues guidelines for Walter Reed Medical Center stipulating that “No religious items (i.e. Bibles, reading materials and/or facts) are allowed to be given away or used during a visit.”

November 2011 – The Air Force Academy rescinds support for Operation Christmas Child, a program to send holiday gifts to impoverished children across the world, because the program is run by a Christian charity.

November 2011 – The Air Force Academy pays $80,000 to add a Stonehenge-like worship center for pagans, druids, witches and Wiccans.

February 2012 – The U. S. Military Academy at West Point disinvites three star Army general and decorated war hero Lieutenant General William G.(“Jerry”) Boykin (retired) from speaking at an event because he is an outspoken Christian.

February 2012 – The Air Force removes “God” from the patch of Rapid Capabilities Office (the word on the patch was in Latin: Dei).

February 2012 – Under Obama’s orders, the Army orders Catholic chaplains not to read a letter to parishioners that their archbishop asked them to read.

Many of these actions are literally unprecedented – this is the first time they have happened in four centuries of American history. The hostility of Obama toward Biblical faith and values is without equal from any previous American president.

Gunner

Cromwell, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Polls: Romney Leads 50/47 in Colorado, Tied in Wisconsin

Buried in today’s daily tracker report from Rasmussen (which showed Mitt Romney leading Barack Obama 49/47 nationwide) were two nuggets from state polls conducted earlier in the week.

In Monday night polling, Romney held a 50/47 lead in Colorado, while Wisconsin remained tied at 49 — the exact same outcome Rasmussen found late last week.

“Alone,as I am always”

Since: Oct 12

Karachi,Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

sorry for that cmnt dbw but in writting my some words sometimes are wrong in topix iam perfect in writing sorry again i was just testing what you will reply because you all were discussing a boring topic thats why i thought to have some fun plz dont mind bye now

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Sgt Prepper 176,788
Amy 8-21 21 min Toj 12
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min Toj 97,823
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Doug77 4,636
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr Concerned_American 320
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr bushi 49,259
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 555

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000