Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
732,241 - 732,260 of 1,100,505 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#790528 Nov 1, 2012
dim wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for the clild. We know you well enough. For his or her sake, I hope they are not with you any longer.
He returned 2 and 1/2 months ago from a tour of duty in Afghanistan. I'm a very proud mom.

What's is a 'clild'?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#790530 Nov 1, 2012
The only enthusiastic kisser of white-boy ass for 51 years is Obama. And Russian ass. And Arab ass. And Islam ass.

And that's not all he's been slurping on.

With you sleazing off of the sloppy seconds.

Now, did you have anything of intelligence you wanted to say to me?
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>an enthusiastic kisser of white-boy ass for 40 years.
Sondra

Edison, NJ

#790532 Nov 1, 2012
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS wrote:
I see more than one Obama signs in the Demonbrats yards. AGAIN, no Repubican went into their yard to tare up their signs, but AGAIN, some Demonbrats think it is their stupid lame ass right to go on someone's lawn, take and trash Republican signs, and throw them out in the road.
HOW MEAN!!
BY THE LOOKS OF IT, THE DEMONBRAT SIDE ARE MORE DESPERATE TO GET THIS MAN IN OFFICE THAN THEY WERE THE FIRST TIME AROUND.
Romney signs in NY were a little safer the past few days. The Demonbrats were busy shopping:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/looters_sw...
Are You Kidding

Loxahatchee, FL

#790534 Nov 1, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!!!!!
Romney down five in Ohio.
Romney down four in Wisconsin
Romney down one in Florida.
Romney down eight in penn
Romney down two in Virginia.
Thanks for playing you fkn tea bag stooge.
Looks like all your guy has to do is swing five states he can't win in under a week.
Wrong!!!!!

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 49% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 47%. One percent (1%) prefers some other candidate, and three percent (3%) remain undecided.

Ohio: Romney 50%, Obama 48%
Wisconsin: Obama 49%, Romney 49%

Intensity of support or opposition can have an impact on campaigns. Currently, 30% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way Obama is performing as president. Forty-one percent (41%) Strongly Disapprove, giving him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -11

CBS is out with a new poll of the critical swing states Ohio, Florida, and Virginia. In each, Romney posts significant leads among Independent voters. In Virginia, Romney leads Obama by a massive 21 points among Independents. In OH and FL, he leads by 5-6 points. If this lead holds through election day, he will not lose these states, based on past elections.

Romney also has big leads among those most likely to vote. He wins seniors, the most dependable voting demographic, by 13 points in VA, 11 points in FL and 9 points in OH. Again, if these trends hold, Romney will sweep all three states, according to CBS.

Of course, since this poll was commissioned by CBS, they are downplaying these results. Instead, Quinnipiac University, who conducted the poll, oversampled Democrats by a ridiculous amount to show Obama with a 5 point lead in OH and tied in VA and FL. To get this result, Quinnipiac had to juice the poll to show Democrats with a bigger turnout advantage than they enjoyed in 2008.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#790536 Nov 1, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What excuse will Obama use to miss Romney's inauguration? You know getting slaughtered just like what happened in the mid-term elections will be too much for his overblown ego to handle.
There aren't any hostages to be released like Jimmah Cahtah had.
What excuse do you think Obama will use to skip Romney's inauguration?
Is the rotary club gonna "inaugurate" a special seat for Romney the stooge?

AMERICA IS FOR OBAMA!!!!

they love what he's done with the place.

ACA ---- COVERS 100% BY LAW ----

THAT'S OUR OBAMA! getting things done: for the people!

Romney stooge?

Ohhhhhhhhhh he leaves 72 million uninsured!
20 million are children.

What a dck!

Romney and his little dog Eddie Munster are toast!

Got butter?
Sondra

Edison, NJ

#790537 Nov 1, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Go live in a shelter you fkn azzhole.
After they steal your shoes and jacket they'll slice your throat.
Now, what percentage of "they" are rightwing or Republicans?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#790538 Nov 1, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe in a drift.
www.register-herald.com/
About two feet total in the region__heavy snow causes a lot of problems when it falls and then again when it starts to melt. Thirty seven degrees at present__a lot of power outages.
It takes a long time for those folks to get "the power back up."
That's Beckley. I'm a lot higher than them. Power is coming back on. Dad had power back yesterday. Don't know about the farm. We turn the main power of in the winter. Reports from friends all over the state say most will have power by the weekend.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#790539 Nov 1, 2012
finding wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt your vote will amount to much. We don't need four more yrs of the same ole same ole thing. I want to feel safe in my country, Benghazi for example, they turned their back on those four men, the muslims has bommies blessings, another four more yrs and we will be led by muslims.
Gosh, Madi, you might actually be dumber than Carol. You believe in Romney's television station? BTW, since you were trying to get a poser troll on one of the gun nut threads to kill your abusive contractor husband, I doubt if feeling safe in your home, let alone your country, is much of an option...
Sondra

Edison, NJ

#790540 Nov 1, 2012
dem wrote:
Looks like Dbwriters mail order bride is currently fkn her real husband in pumpkin heads bed.
They sent him to the basement to play with himself.
Someone is jealous! Your dates require electric and Mom forgot to pay the bill again this month.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#790542 Nov 1, 2012
We're damn sure a resilient nation eh?

Staten Island has just upped it's death toll to 19 (7 more than the entire state of NJ) and the place really looks like sht with power lines down, standing water full of only God knows what and homes shifted off their foundations.

Yet tomorrow the New York City Marathon is scheduled to take place on time. I wonder how many runners will show up?

With the exception of the Hoboken footage, most of the New Jersey news coverage is centered on areas of second homes, summer rentals etc.
Sondra

Edison, NJ

#790546 Nov 1, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the rotary club gonna "inaugurate" a special seat for Romney the stooge?
AMERICA IS FOR OBAMA!!!!
they love what he's done with the place.
ACA ---- COVERS 100% BY LAW ----
THAT'S OUR OBAMA! getting things done: for the people!
Romney stooge?
Ohhhhhhhhhh he leaves 72 million uninsured!
20 million are children.
What a dck!
Got butter?
LOL. Exactly what has he "done with the place?" And that ACA---COVERS 100% BY LAW ----- Won't do much good when there are fewer physicians with long waits for lower quality care. As far as 20 million children uninsured, a large percentage of uninsured either elect to be uninsured or don't take advantage of existing programs like CHIP, which Bush expanded. There is no excuse for not enrolling your child in CHIP if you qualify. And in the Obama economy, many Americans lost their insurance BECAUSE THERE ARE NO JOBS.

But you go ahead and harp on looks, I won't even go there about Obama's, but there's plenty to comment about if I did. Keep talking your impression of style over substance. Obama got elected because he's half black, period.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#790547 Nov 1, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You still watching them losers?
Was born a proud Mountaineer will die a proud Mountaineer! Some things are bigger than sports.
Mitt Romney

Chicago, IL

#790548 Nov 1, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>

Got butter?
I like toast, it's just the right height.

I also like the butter, I used to smash my sons faces in butter when they were kids. I was a real humdinger of a prank hahahaha.
dunce cap

Costa Mesa, CA

#790551 Nov 1, 2012
dem wrote:
Democrats to hold majority in senate 95%
An you hold 100% of the dumb shit vote.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#790552 Nov 1, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You still watching them losers?
Outside the front door of the house flies first the American flag. Next comes the flag of West Virginia. Last the flag of WVU.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#790555 Nov 1, 2012
Itís amusing that Obama wants to bypass/waive Government Bureaucracy/ Regulation to speed up the Recovery Efforts, sounds like what Republicans/Conservatives have been saying Government is the Problem not the Solution sounds if Obama Agrees!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#790558 Nov 1, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That's Beckley. I'm a lot higher than them. Power is coming back on. Dad had power back yesterday. Don't know about the farm. We turn the main power of in the winter. Reports from friends all over the state say most will have power by the weekend.
Yeah, I've got people in that area too__keeping in touch via facebook. Currently 44 degrees in the Charleston area, tomorrow near 50 expected.

Hah, flood warnings coming right up.
Are You Kidding

Loxahatchee, FL

#790561 Nov 1, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
Fk off imbecile.
Like you know who's polled.
Rasmussen is a joke in their own industry.
Rasmussen fired as Fox News official pollster because they were so wrong in the past.
Lol
You are an idiot!!!!!!

The following list ranks the 23 organizations by the accuracy of their final, national preelection
polls (as reported on pollster.com ).
1. Rasmussen (11/1-3)**
1. Pew (10/29-11/1)**
2. YouGov/Polimetrix (10/18-11/1)
3. Harris Interactive (10/20-27)
4. GWU (Lake/Tarrance)(11/2-3)*
5. Diageo/Hotline (10/31-11/2)*
5. ARG (10/25-27)*
6. CNN (10/30-11/1)
6. Ipsos/McClatchy (10/30-11/1)
7. DailyKos.com (D)/Research 2000 (11/1-3)
8. AP/Yahoo/KN (10/17-27)
9. Democracy Corps (D)(10/30-11/2)
10. FOX (11/1-2)
11. Economist/YouGov (10/25-27)
12. IBD/TIPP (11/1-3)
13. NBC/WSJ (11/1-2)
14. ABC/Post (10/30-11/2)
15. Marist College (11/3)
16. CBS (10/31-11/2)
17. Gallup (10/31-11/2)
18. Reuters/ C-SPAN/ Zogby (10/31-11/3)
19. CBS/Times (10/25-29)
20. Newsweek (10/22-23)
Are You Kidding

Loxahatchee, FL

#790562 Nov 1, 2012
dem wrote:
Yesterday we looked at the results of President Barack Obama's crazy good polling day, and compared his current numbers to those of his post-first debate nadir. Today, I want to compare his gains for the last week alone‚ÄĒessentially whatever bump he got from his last debate. So here goes. As always, these are the TPM poll composites, with all pollsters included, even the crappy GOP ones like Rasmussen and Gravis.
You are an idiot!!!!!!

The following list ranks the 23 organizations by the accuracy of their final, national preelection
polls (as reported on pollster.com ).
1. Rasmussen (11/1-3)**
1. Pew (10/29-11/1)**
2. YouGov/Polimetrix (10/18-11/1)
3. Harris Interactive (10/20-27)
4. GWU (Lake/Tarrance)(11/2-3)*
5. Diageo/Hotline (10/31-11/2)*
5. ARG (10/25-27)*
6. CNN (10/30-11/1)
6. Ipsos/McClatchy (10/30-11/1)
7. DailyKos.com (D)/Research 2000 (11/1-3)
8. AP/Yahoo/KN (10/17-27)
9. Democracy Corps (D)(10/30-11/2)
10. FOX (11/1-2)
11. Economist/YouGov (10/25-27)
12. IBD/TIPP (11/1-3)
13. NBC/WSJ (11/1-2)
14. ABC/Post (10/30-11/2)
15. Marist College (11/3)
16. CBS (10/31-11/2)
17. Gallup (10/31-11/2)
18. Reuters/ C-SPAN/ Zogby (10/31-11/3)
19. CBS/Times (10/25-29)
20. Newsweek (10/22-23)
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#790563 Nov 1, 2012
Mitt Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
I like toast, it's just the right height.
I also like the butter, I used to smash my sons faces in butter when they were kids. I was a real humdinger of a prank hahahaha.
Do you like toast when you open the windows on commercial jetliners?

"These windows should open, you know, for more fresh air"

STOOGE!

That and the fact you are a blatant fckn liar.

Search: Mitt Romney leaves 72 million uninsured

For rich guy tax cuts?

Come on!

Pay some taxes Mitt! Your prayers to Uranus were not answered!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min TRD 68,379
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 26 min newpoly 1,910
Word (Dec '08) 46 min andet1987 4,656
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,408
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Rick Moss 68,994
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,938
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Heisenberg 44
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••