Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1274562 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

PeggySue82

Windsor, WI

#790789 Nov 1, 2012
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#790790 Nov 1, 2012
dem wrote:
gunner is lurking!!!!!
doing the math that if i was ten watching the 700 club hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!>> >>>??????????
put that in your file..
so far you have, i golf, i make more money than you ever have, and soon you'll be referring to me as doctor...
LLOOOLLL!!
dem is licking!!!!!

He curls up just like a Doberman.
dem

Chicago, IL

#790791 Nov 1, 2012
romney crying about being attacked!!!
LOL
dem

Chicago, IL

#790793 Nov 1, 2012
redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text>Yea! when you turn the light on they all take off running.
like when gunner comes home from work, the men scatter
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#790794 Nov 1, 2012
dem wrote:
the one percent took a beating on the east coast.
nobody that posts here could afford to live on the jersey shore i'm guessing..
million dollar beach homes and thats the ones that looked like shacks..the nice ones?
What you refer to as "homes" are cottages to them, second or third "homes" - mostly just vacation spots for wealthy Democrats & Republicans, but you wouldn't know that. You and you OWS buddies use tents in parks. Many are happy as now insurance will pay for fresh new walls & paint.

Maybe if you weren't such a loser and didn't make bad decisions in life, you would know these things, Democrat loser.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#790796 Nov 1, 2012
PeggySue82 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Q8dvgqAMXWYXX
Baaawwwahhhhh!!!!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#790797 Nov 1, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
like when gunner comes home from work, the men scatter
when dem comes home from panhandling, the stray cats scatter out of the cardboard box
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#790798 Nov 1, 2012
Desperate?

President Obama for calling for the creation of a secretary of business to handle the nation's economic ills

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/01/ro...
Homer

Effort, PA

#790800 Nov 1, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
im finally gonna agree with you and you run off?
25 cent wings at Jerry's tonight.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#790801 Nov 1, 2012
No wonder Plugs Joe "Laughing Hyena" Biden was so smerky in his debate:

$1.5B contract in Iraq for Biden’s little brother exposes Obama ahead of debate

The housing contract in Iraq is expected to generate $1.5 billion for James Biden’s HillStone, according to Fox, so the report could pave the way for an awkward moment for the president in tonight’s debate on foreign policy
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#790802 Nov 1, 2012
Where'd that Hope & Change go?
worker

United States

#790803 Nov 1, 2012
Romney wants to end medicare. It will go bankrupt by 2016 if he is elected. No one will be able to retire except the rich.

Obama/Biden 2012
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#790804 Nov 1, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Fact__Bloomberg is an official Republican. He wasn't always__but he is in the here and now.
no...Bloomberg is officially an independent....
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#790805 Nov 1, 2012
Well, that doesn't narrow it down.

There are sooo many trolls, male and female, hiding behind opposite gender.

I only mentioned Peppy whom I wouldn't consider a troll.

And The Bimbi whom I absolutely WOOD consider.
And agree they are more pathetic.

PS I came here today for the express purpose of choking The Bimbi the f**k out! I took care of it. But, thanks.
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
more pathetic.
that little man that pretends hes a woman. the chick with a dk.
worker

United States

#790808 Nov 1, 2012
Romney is lying about jeep and has been called on it but still is running his propaganda about it. It is saying to me that this is not the only lie but many lies. He will saying anything to get the middle class vote but then screw them after it is all over. He reminds me of the snake tonic salesman in the wagon saying that this will cure all ills. But we just had a salesman selling that same stuff just 8 years ago. IT DON'T WORK except for the rich.
dem

Chicago, IL

#790809 Nov 1, 2012
new yawk wrote:
Well, that doesn't narrow it down.
There are sooo many trolls, male and female, hiding behind opposite gender.
I only mentioned Peppy whom I wouldn't consider a troll.
And The Bimbi whom I absolutely WOOD consider.
And agree they are more pathetic.
PS I came here today for the express purpose of choking The Bimbi the f**k out! I took care of it. But, thanks.
<quoted text>
LOL!
Peppy is okay... hes just suffering from pre election outcome syndrome.
it goes around.

predicting a nor'easter for next week on the coast.
no shit!
unbelieveable
dem

Chicago, IL

#790810 Nov 1, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
when dem comes home from panhandling, the stray cats scatter out of the cardboard box
you are seriously not too good at this, but you're annoyong like a gnat...
dem

Chicago, IL

#790811 Nov 1, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>25 cent wings at Jerry's tonight.
my main man weatherman tommy skilling says you guys are gonna get a nor'easter this weekend.

tommy dont fk around.
he loves the weather.
Kueiying Tu

Taipei, Taiwan

#790812 Nov 1, 2012
http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/taiwanesepkroc/folde... (3.U.S.Election)

Subject: It is the best way to solve the economic problems of the U.S.(3.U.S.Election&#65292 ;No.5)
Outlines:
http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/taiwanesepkroc/31482...
[ &#8544;. Root out the source of the evil force to the Republic of China!](P3-1)
[ &#8545;. The racial congruence symbolizes the spirit of found a nation and solidarity to the United States.](P3-2)
[ &#8546;. How does the United States resume the inherent level in the past?](P3-3)
--------

[ &#8544;. Root out the source of the evil force to the Republic of China!]

Dear all Media:

Hello!

Because the U.S. Election relates with the worldwide security, and this essay is an important rational discussion, so I must bother you again,

At first, let us pray that God bless the U.S. people in safety for the violent hurricane encroached on America on 30/10/2012.

If you think that my view is right, please tell the U.S. voters must support the U.S. President Obama to re-election and support members of Congress who have the same conception with the U.S. President Obama for the world peace.

In addition, according to the cultural heritage of Taiwanese history, Taiwanese must accentuate that Taiwanese are Slav, not Chinese!

According to the United Nations Charter Article 77 The trusteeship system shall apply to such territories in the following categories as may be placed there under by means of trusteeship agreements:(a) territories now held under mandate. In other word, Taiwan was confirmed trusteeship by Treaty of Peace with Japan, and the Republic of China is mandatory, therefore, the people of the Republic of China are not Taiwanese, so the goverment of the Republic of China is the goverment of the ROC people, she is not the goverment of Taiwanese!

Therefore, you must remenber “the goverment of the Republic of China is not Taiwanese goverment”, please.

At present, the international situation is unstable, because the Republic of China is the originator of a bad practice, therefore, for ending the Republic of China to bully Taiwanese and avoiding the ambition of the Republic of China to bring the war, we must restore our Taiwanese Nation before 1662, but Taiwanese history was destroyed by the Republic of China, so we have to restore our Taiwanese Nation “The Democratic of Taiwan” in1895.
It is common sense if we restore “The Democratic of Taiwan”, you would call “Taiwanese goverment” at that time.
Please help Taiwanese to terminate mandatory the Republic of China to rule Taiwan trusteeship and support “The Democratic of Taiwan” to restore for the world peace. Thank you for your kindness to support.

Sincerely,
Kueiying Tu
Secretary General
Taiwan Self-Determination Party
The Democratic of Taiwan
11/1/2012
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#790813 Nov 1, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
no...Bloomberg is officially an independent....
OK points for you__he is currently an (I), formerly a (R) and prior to that a (D).

Need an (O) for opportunist eh?

Doesn't matter__you're still a POS lying scumbag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abby 8-28=15 4 min Mister Tonka 6
Amy 8-28-15 16 min Mister Tonka 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Jacques Ottawa 196,893
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 30 min RACE 6,399
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 100,627
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Community Disorga... 54,490
abby8-27-15 3 hr Mister Tonka 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages