Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,602)

Showing posts 732,021 - 732,040 of1,072,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

And someone asks for the impossible....
Pamela Geller -
"I'd like to see one member of the press corps ask Obama about (the ring on Obama's wedding ring finger with the Islamic script "there is no god but Allah") this. It certainly jives with Obama's islamophilia and his pro-sharia foreign policies, and with his extensive Muslim background, as detailed in my book, "The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration's War on America."
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Hi-Res Image of Barack Obama's Wedding Ring

Contrary to what has been claimed in various online sources, President Obama's gold wedding ring does not feature the Muslim saying "No God but Allah" in Arabic script. It bears no visible inscription at all, only an abstract design.

As you can see in the viral illustration at right, someone has worked very diligently to make it appear as though certain Arabic characters match certain lines and shadows on the face of Obama's ring. But, as you can also see, the alleged correspondence isn't just forced, it's utterly reliant on the defects of fuzzy, low-resolution images. Compare those to the high-res close-up above, in which you'll see nothing remotely resembling Arabic calligraphy, just abstract shapes. Albeit worn and damaged, the serpentine pattern in the upper half of the design mirrors that in the lower half. If there's any inscription on the ring at all, it's on the inner surface where we can't see it.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl-obam...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

SethSargent wrote:
The problem I see is the majority of the people in this country think our president has to be a democrat or republican. The dems and reps are the ones that's ruining this country. I say vote for anyone other than a dem or rep!!
Good luck getting a better idea on the National ballot - unless the popular vote is 70% Independent in the primaries, it will never happen in all 50 states. Independents are outta luck for this one. Concentrate on running Indies locally over the next four years. Locals are more effective than Presidents anyway.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
The Right’s Made-up Benghazi Cover-up
On Oct. 26, Fox News cited anonymous sources to support a claim “that an urgent request from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. consulate and subsequent attack several hours later on the annex itself was denied by the CIA chain of command.”
According to Fox, the request was made after midnight from the CIA annex in Benghazi and asked for a Spectre gunship that was based 480 miles away in Italy. To make the story seem credible, Fox stated falsely that “fighting at the CIA annex went on for more than four hours.” The CIA, the Pentagon and the White House all flatly denied the Fox story.
http://consortiumnews.com/2012/10/31/the-righ...
Where was Obama during the Benghazi Al Qaeda attack?
Who was with him?
Who ordered that the standing order of the commander in the field, that the US ambassador be protected with the assets given to that commander for that exact purpose, not be followed?

and....

Who told Susan Rice what to say on all the television networks and at the UN?
It obviously wasn't Obama.
Who in the administration is making the decisions the president should be making?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
The Right’s Made-up Benghazi Cover-up
On Oct. 26, Fox News cited anonymous sources to support a claim “that an urgent request from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. consulate and subsequent attack several hours later on the annex itself was denied by the CIA chain of command.”
According to Fox, the request was made after midnight from the CIA annex in Benghazi and asked for a Spectre gunship that was based 480 miles away in Italy. To make the story seem credible, Fox stated falsely that “fighting at the CIA annex went on for more than four hours.” The CIA, the Pentagon and the White House all flatly denied the Fox story.
http://consortiumnews.com/2012/10/31/the-righ...
What? A Murdock journalistic facsimile has faux anonymous sources? Beck and Hannity? Wonder how fast Murrow and Cronkite must be spinning...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

SethSargent wrote:
The problem I see is the majority of the people in this country think our president has to be a democrat or republican. The dems and reps are the ones that's ruining this country. I say vote for anyone other than a dem or rep!!
A vote for anyone other than Romney/Ryan is a vote for Obama.

ABO.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Contrary to what has been claimed in various online sources, President Obama's gold wedding ring does not feature the Muslim saying "No God but Allah" in Arabic script. It bears no visible inscription at all, only an abstract design.
As you can see in the viral illustration at right, someone has worked very diligently to make it appear as though certain Arabic characters match certain lines and shadows on the face of Obama's ring. But, as you can also see, the alleged correspondence isn't just forced, it's utterly reliant on the defects of fuzzy, low-resolution images. Compare those to the high-res close-up above, in which you'll see nothing remotely resembling Arabic calligraphy, just abstract shapes. Albeit worn and damaged, the serpentine pattern in the upper half of the design mirrors that in the lower half. If there's any inscription on the ring at all, it's on the inner surface where we can't see it.
Yup. George Soros put that up on his Snopes site.
We'll file those images with the ones of Obama in the command center during the operation to kill bin Laden.

By the way, you never told us which version of the photoshopped photos you liked best. Did you like:
The first photo the White House put up with Obama to the right of the display coordinator and grinning at the camera like a high school prankster?
Or, did you like the second photo the White House put up with Obama to the right of the display coordinator and seemingly studying the display like everyone else in the room?
Or, did you like the third photo the White House put up with Obama to the left of the display coordinator and Joe Biden magically appears in the photo?

Do you like the way every other person in the room has the exact same position and expression, and Obama's changes with each version of the photo?

Do you like the way the scale of Obama's features weren't duplicated accurately, and he his relative proportions in the photo aren't correct?

Everything about Obama is fraudulent.

ABO

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
I'd like to see one member of the press corps ask Obama about (the ring on Obama's wedding ring finger with the Islamic script "there is no god but Allah") this. It certainly jives with Obama's islamophilia and his pro-sharia foreign policies, and with his extensive Muslim background.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you filthy fkn right wing liar.
Who was with him?
Who ordered that the standing order of the commander in the field, that the US ambassador be protected with the assets given to that commander for that exact purpose, not be followed?

and....

Who in the administration is making the decisions the president should be making?
Sondra

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
The ‘I’ of the Storm
The dramatic homestretch ad for President Obama, running on every network and in all media markets, is a home run, devastating for Mitt Romney.
And, best of all, the president didn’t have to pay for it, or even say,“I approve this message.” It was a total gift — and from a Republican and top Romney surrogate.
Gov. Chris Christie, the fleece-wearing, order-barking Neptune of the Jersey Shore, was all over TV Tuesday, effusively praising the president for his luminous leadership on Hurricane Sandy, the same president he mocked last week at a Romney rally in Virginia as a naif groping to find “the light switch of leadership.”
As Romney roams the Midwest and Florida struggling to stay relevant, miming coordinating storm response with G.O.P. governors and collecting canned goods to send East, his fair-weather pal Christie failed to give Mittens any disaster relief.
On ABC, CBS and NBC, Christie hailed Obama as “outstanding.” On MSNBC, he said the president “has been all over this,” and on CNN, he called Obama “incredibly supportive.” The big guy even tweeted his thanks to the slender one.
Most astonishing of all, the New Jersey governor went on Fox News and spoke words rarely heard on that network:“I have to give the president great credit.”
“I spoke to the president three times yesterday,” Christie gushed.“He called me for the last time at midnight last night, asking what he could do.”
Christie also extolled FEMA, even though Romney has said it is “immoral” to spend money on federal disaster relief when the deficit is so big.
“Fox & Friends” co-host Steve Doocy must have forgotten Christie’s self-regarding keynote speech at Romney’s convention, which had more “I” than “he” in it. Doocy asked Christie if there was “any possibility that Governor Romney may go to New Jersey to tour some of the damage with you?” The governor replied dismissively:“I have no idea, nor am I the least bit concerned or interested,” adding:“If you think right now I give a damn about presidential politics, then you don’t know me.”
White House officials seemed a bit flummoxed by Christie’s bearhug.“It’s unnerving,” one laughed, noting how odd it is that a Romney big gun might help break the stubborn tie in the electorate in Obama’s favor.
They speculate that Christie, who always puts Christie first, has decided that it’s better for his presidential ambitions to be a maverick blue-state governor with a Democratic chief executive exiting in 2016 than to have President Romney and Tea-Party Republicans in Congress pulling him over to the extreme right for the next eight years. He also knows he’ll need a boatload of federal cash to make his state whole again.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/31/opinion/dow...
If only Obama had acted presidential the last four years, few would be on here complaining about his many failures. We are glad he is handling the storm, if only we could say the same about Benghazi. And we are glad Christie and Coumo are governors of NJ and NY instead of the affirmative action losers who were in charge of New Orleans during Katrina.

Obama's handlers must have told him he HAD to do his job instead of hanging with celebrities.
Sondra

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
The ‘I’ of the Storm
The dramatic homestretch ad for President Obama, running on every network and in all media markets, is a home run, devastating for Mitt Romney.
And, best of all, the president didn’t have to pay for it, or even say,“I approve this message.” It was a total gift — and from a Republican and top Romney surrogate.
Gov. Chris Christie, the fleece-wearing, order-barking Neptune of the Jersey Shore, was all over TV Tuesday, effusively praising the president for his luminous leadership on Hurricane Sandy, the same president he mocked last week at a Romney rally in Virginia as a naif groping to find “the light switch of leadership.”
As Romney roams the Midwest and Florida struggling to stay relevant, miming coordinating storm response with G.O.P. governors and collecting canned goods to send East, his fair-weather pal Christie failed to give Mittens any disaster relief.
On ABC, CBS and NBC, Christie hailed Obama as “outstanding.” On MSNBC, he said the president “has been all over this,” and on CNN, he called Obama “incredibly supportive.” The big guy even tweeted his thanks to the slender one.
Most astonishing of all, the New Jersey governor went on Fox News and spoke words rarely heard on that network:“I have to give the president great credit.”
“I spoke to the president three times yesterday,” Christie gushed.“He called me for the last time at midnight last night, asking what he could do.”
Christie also extolled FEMA, even though Romney has said it is “immoral” to spend money on federal disaster relief when the deficit is so big.
“Fox & Friends” co-host Steve Doocy must have forgotten Christie’s self-regarding keynote speech at Romney’s convention, which had more “I” than “he” in it. Doocy asked Christie if there was “any possibility that Governor Romney may go to New Jersey to tour some of the damage with you?” The governor replied dismissively:“I have no idea, nor am I the least bit concerned or interested,” adding:“If you think right now I give a damn about presidential politics, then you don’t know me.”
White House officials seemed a bit flummoxed by Christie’s bearhug.“It’s unnerving,” one laughed, noting how odd it is that a Romney big gun might help break the stubborn tie in the electorate in Obama’s favor.
They speculate that Christie, who always puts Christie first, has decided that it’s better for his presidential ambitions to be a maverick blue-state governor with a Democratic chief executive exiting in 2016 than to have President Romney and Tea-Party Republicans in Congress pulling him over to the extreme right for the next eight years. He also knows he’ll need a boatload of federal cash to make his state whole again.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/31/opinion/dow...
If Obama was reelected only because he got positive attention by finally acting presidential in a crisis, then Americans deserve him. His presidency has harmed and will continue to harm the US worse than any CAT 5 storm ever could.
Sondra

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was with him?
and....
I can answer those first 2: Vegas and hanging out with Beyonce.
Sondra

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

DBWaiter wrote:
Interesting.... this could explain why it seems someone in the White House is feeding real-time information to Al Qaeda:
As a student at Harvard Law School, then-bachelor Willard's practice of wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger puzzled his colleagues. Now, newly published photographs of Willard from the 1980s show that the ring Willard wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Shamus the Dog put on his finger at the couple’s wedding ceremony in 1992. Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Willard has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada:'There is no god except Allah.'
There can be no doubt that someone wearing the inscription ‘There is no god except Allah’ has a very close connection to Islamic beliefs, the Islamic religion and Islamic society to which this statement is so strongly attached.
Muslims recite the Shahada when they wake up in the morning and before they go to sleep at night. It is repeated five times every day in the call to prayer in every mosque. A single honest recitation of the Shahada in Arabic is all that is required for a person to convert to Islam.
By wearing this religious statement on one’s hand, it connects the person to Islam. It is worn in hopes that Allah’s protections would be with the person, in hopes of gaining favor with Allah.
Though Islamic law prohibits the wearing of gold jewelry by men, it is a widely accepted custom, even in strictly Muslim countries. The wearing of gold rings is even more acceptable when it contains a religious message, such as ‘There is no god except Allah
http://digitaljourney.com/article/33403#ixzz ...
George Bush’ hopes site disputes this.
This could be just another of many of Bush’“false” claims with non-existent “sources” and erroneous and/or fraudulent information it. Hopes has lost all credibility in the internet world (and we all know how hard that is.) That’s why it’s very seldom a reference anymore. And when it is used, it’s a piece of cake to take it apart.
For some reason, Willard wore this ring on his ring finger long before he even met Shamus, and this very same ring he wore before he met Shamus is the ring Willard put on his wedding ring finger and he wears today.
I have to believe the version given by Egyptian-born Islamic scholar Peter A. Gabriel.“There can be no doubt that someone wearing the inscription ‘There is no god except Allah’ has a very close connection to Islamic beliefs, the Islamic religion and Islamic society to which this statement is so strongly attached.”
in 1990, students published a satirical edition of the Harvard Law Review that contained a mock profile advertisement about Obama that listed one of his “Accomplishments” as “Deflecting Persistent Questioning About Ring On Left Hand.”
Willard's critics and opponents would like to believe that the "mysterious" ring is conclusive evidence that Willard is Muslim. And that is the view that Pamela Geller expresses when she writes in Atlas Shrugs:
"I'd like to see one member of the press corps ask Willard about this. It certainly jives with Willard's islamophilia and his pro-sharia foreign policies, and with his extensive Muslim background, as detailed in my book, The Post-Merican Presidency: The Willard Administration's War on America."
Your post is pretty funny, except someone REALLY WAS was compromising US security from the Obama White House by feeding classified information to the New York Times, etc.

Stevens DIED
Obama LIED
the Media HIDES
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was with him?
and....
Keep guessing.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to see one member of the press corps ask Obama about (the ring on Obama's wedding ring finger with the Islamic script "there is no god but Allah") this. It certainly jives with Obama's islamophilia and his pro-sharia foreign policies, and with his extensive Muslim background.
You got nothing.
Sondra

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, to be fair, Sondra, if you hadn't spent the last four years complaining on here, SOMEBODY would've had to listen to it. You're just that kind of girl.
Fast forward to a re-elected Barack Hussein Obama and 2016. Will you be on here still defending his failures? Or, like many Obama supporters who were on here in 2008-2009, will you disappear in shame?

Because I know if you are, we will get to tell you we told you so, about everything from what will be called The Great Obama Depression: high unemployment, more debt, amnesty for millions of illegal aliens, and even higher healthcare costs with less quality of care and rationing because of ObamaCare.

Of course, it will be too late by then and the next few Presidents will get to clean up Obama's mess.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Sondra wrote:
<quoted text>Your post is pretty funny, except someone REALLY WAS was compromising US security from the Obama White House by feeding classified information to the New York Times, etc.
Stevens DIED
Obama LIED
the Media HIDES
"FACT: Republicans and Willard too stupid to understand risks of going public too quickly with supposedly irrefutable intelligence.

"In keeping quiet about the nature of the Libyan attack, was President Obama motivated in part by a desire to protect his counter-terrorism record? Perhaps. But either way, he made a decision that was arguably in the best interest of America.

Unfortunately, thanks to the GoP’s relentless efforts to politicize the matter, Ansar al-Sharia is now a household name." Cretins, each and every one.

http://www.globalpost.com/
fred

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"FACT: Republicans and Willard too stupid to understand risks of going public too quickly with supposedly irrefutable intelligence.
"In keeping quiet about the nature of the Libyan attack, was President Obama motivated in part by a desire to protect his counter-terrorism record? Perhaps. But either way, he made a decision that was arguably in the best interest of America.
Unfortunately, thanks to the GoP’s relentless efforts to politicize the matter, Ansar al-Sharia is now a household name." Cretins, each and every one.
http://www.globalpost.com/

Liberal secret decoder ring translation

"fact" = lies

The Kenyan left them to die, lied about the 9/11 Benghazi terrorist attack and flew off to Vegas to party with Beyonce.

The Kenyan is a selfish callous bastard.

America gets it.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Might also have something to do with telling Mitt he's living in a fantasy world.
?
I think Mr Romney is sounding even more realistic these days-

"Folks in their 40's and 50's are supposed to be in their highest earning years"...

But NOT in this jawb market.

REALITY IS-Many households ARE DOWN at least 4300 dollars a year!

That "Forward" proganda-is better described as "Forewarned"

And the crowd's cheering ROMNEY louder --every day--Including Ohio!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
REAL Economic Experience , Energy Independence, and JOBS FOR America again-NOT against it!!

(CHEERING and APPLAUSE!!!)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

DBWaiter wrote:
Sondra: "Did you take out the trash like I asked you to? Well, when do you intend to do it? Do I need to take it out, because this trash is going OUT one way or the other? My mother told me not to marry you! Oh, sure, you've got time to read the paper but not to take the trash out... It's nearly 11 and you still haven't taken the trash out! What do you mean, I should do it if it bothers me that much? Doesn't it bother you? The whole house smells like garbage..."
lol

My mother always told me- sometimes it's easier to do some stuff yourself LOL.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 732,021 - 732,040 of1,072,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min LRS 173,741
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 13 min 75 Scorpio 404
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min The Troll Stopper 48,695
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 24 min wow 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min Midlothian Composer 97,453
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,161
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr No Warming 45,547
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:07PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search