Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#790450 Nov 1, 2012
Community Disorganizer wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame the Red Cross, Obama has failed these people!
that too!!!!.....

Since: May 11

Biglerville, PA

#790451 Nov 1, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is black and he claimed to be God....but could not even function as a Chicago alderman....
the folks in New Jersey need two things above all else....electric power and gasoline....and Obama and FEMA can't do a damn thing about either.....
He did no such thing. And he was an alderman? Really?

You keep proving just how uninformed you are.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#790452 Nov 1, 2012
Christie was right to appear with Obama...but should have maintained a business-like approach and avoided praising Obama....
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#790453 Nov 1, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That fat fk knows Romney is toast.
He's angling for 2016.
He looked like he was going to have a heart attack; if he doesn't lose that weight, he won't live till age 50. It's too bad, he's young and has small children, not that bad looking.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#790454 Nov 1, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest two:
Paradise Lost and Uncle Tom's Cabin
The combination of the two perfectly describes today.
You really are illiterate, aren't you? Try "The Grapes of Wrath," "An American Tragedy," "The Jungle."

Biglerville, PA

#790455 Nov 1, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Notice how his cussing has increased in the last couple of weeks? Either drinking more or scared to death his messiah is going to lose or both. I've noticed a few of them are starting to show the strain.
I am mocking DAwriter. Try to keep up.

I understand that in the right whiner world, it is OK to lie but not to use certain words.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#790456 Nov 1, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Notice how his cussing has increased in the last couple of weeks? Either drinking more or scared to death his messiah is going to lose or both. I've noticed a few of them are starting to show the strain.
LOL! You're a real trip

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#790457 Nov 1, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. These are people who served thos country. Now they are homeless.
Being homes does NOT mean you are a drunk, drug addict, lazy, irresponsible, etc.
That is correct. I became homeless when the oil and gas industry collapsed and I didn't have a strong enough resume to survive in the industry then. But, because Reagan was president, I was able to dig my way out of that just by doing whatever job I could get paid for every day... cleaning restrooms at service stations, cleaning dumpster locations at apartment complexes, night security at construction sites, then being a carpenter, and finally I was able to get a professional degreed position again.

I just don't buy this bullshit about anyone being above anything they might have to do to survive and eat and get a place for themselves to live.
If you don't have a job, you don't have anything else to be proud of. You don't deserve any respect. Don't expect it until you start producing in the economy.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#790458 Nov 1, 2012
RealDumbDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What planet do you live on turkey?
I'm planning a party for Wednesday! Give us your address so we can send you a box of kleenex (oh, you must have plenty!)
Is that Jan Brewer in your avatar?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#790459 Nov 1, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Each state would manage their own FEMA based on their own individual needs. Or something similar.
I think it's the "each state" part and "managing their own business and affairs" that stumps so many of you big government thinkers.
If you're ever going to get it, you're going to have to readjust your thinking.
Try thinking major reforms, having more money in your pocket and states governing themselves instead of an overbloated federal government.
I won't be back on here until Sunday, so put this in your favorites and refer back to it every now and then.
Maybe it will help.
Have a good weekend.
Bye Carol have a great weekend. All seeing and powerful government is their religion.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#790460 Nov 1, 2012
Sondra wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not, being homeless could be a result of The Great Obama Recession and Non-Recovery. How many businesses will tell the same sad story if this sad excuse for a president is re-elected?
Joe The Plumber Dead 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JEhvF8b8MrgXX&feature=col ike
The story of a multi-million dollar plumbing company that could not survive the Obama RECOVERY. Many thanks to Wells Fargo for not being there when we needed them. They were unwilling to pick up the phone and tell us that until it was too late. But then again they only ignored all follow-up attempts for 13 months in all. Too big to do it right or even care.
Thank you to the thousands of good wishes and blessings sent our way because of our story. We will rise again because that's who we are. Our prayers and thoughts are with all those who have shared their story and struggle. May we all do whatever we can to make sure we vote if you haven't already.
Sorry for the family and employees but clearly Mr Rooter is a franchise operation with controlled pricing and many other requirements making the franchisee unable to adjust with rapidly changing times. Tough sht, other plumbing companies who could roll with the times picked
up the slack.

In the plumbing industry, "never get so big that you can't get small."

Speaking of franchises, have you seen all those green Serv-Pro trucks moving about in the wake of Sandy? Ca-ching!
dem

United States

#790461 Nov 1, 2012
Nobama wrote:
Christie was right to appear with Obama...but should have maintained a business-like approach and avoided praising Obama....
Yeah the truth makes you azzholes cry

Biglerville, PA

#790462 Nov 1, 2012
Sondra wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not, being homeless could be a result of The Great Obama Recession and Non-Recovery. How many businesses will tell the same sad story if this sad excuse for a president is re-elected?
Joe The Plumber Dead 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JEhvF8b8MrgXX&feature=col ike
The story of a multi-million dollar plumbing company that could not survive the Obama RECOVERY. Many thanks to Wells Fargo for not being there when we needed them. They were unwilling to pick up the phone and tell us that until it was too late. But then again they only ignored all follow-up attempts for 13 months in all. Too big to do it right or even care.
Thank you to the thousands of good wishes and blessings sent our way because of our story. We will rise again because that's who we are. Our prayers and thoughts are with all those who have shared their story and struggle. May we all do whatever we can to make sure we vote if you haven't already.
You forgot who was President when this recession started.

I'm guessing the housing collapse killed your plumber.

When's dawn?

#790463 Nov 1, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
every time that government hires a new employee, they are creating a multimillion dollar unfunded future pension liability......
What government are you talking about? Maybe you should read up on STRS's. Most have already put their future security in the stock market/hedge funds and have become ineligible for Social Security...wonder if Dumbya is on the dole now? Romney?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#790464 Nov 1, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah whatever happened to your propaganda about Obama controlling your thermostat, azzhole
<clueless>
<nuts>
... hmmmm. I wasn't the first person who came to that conclusion.
:-D
dem

United States

#790465 Nov 1, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You're a real trip
It's as if they are begging to be picked on.
Do they think I will forget all their desperate predictions based on not one fact?
dem

United States

#790466 Nov 1, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>That is correct. I became homeless when the oil and gas industry collapsed and I didn't have a strong enough resume to survive in the industry then. But, because Reagan was president, I was able to dig my way out of that just by doing whatever job I could get paid for every day... cleaning restrooms at service stations, cleaning dumpster locations at apartment complexes, night security at construction sites, then being a carpenter, and finally I was able to get a professional degreed position again.

I just don't buy this bullshit about anyone being above anything they might have to do to survive and eat and get a place for themselves to live.
If you don't have a job, you don't have anything else to be proud of. You don't deserve any respect. Don't expect it until you start producing in the economy.
Says the azzhole that's been posting 24/7 since last December when he got fired.

When's dawn?

#790467 Nov 1, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that Jan Brewer in your avatar?
LOL..."Bone finger, she's the one, the one with the crazy point, the point of bone...
HYPOCRITICAL OBAMA

Smithfield, NC

#790468 Nov 1, 2012

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#790469 Nov 1, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on tiny, here's your 'big' chance.
Explain romneys path to an electoral victory.
This should be funnier than Fred's 44 states 400 electoral votes.
Florida, Virginia, Ohio, Wisconsin... and goddam Pennsylvania.

Read 'em and weep.

You clowns surround yourself with yourselves way too much, so much so that you actually begin to believe your own bullshit.

By the way, those polls you're quoting are based on 2008 turnout models.
... lot's of luck getting that to happen again.
:-D

Your Marxist communist is out on his useless Marxist communist ass.

But, we're wondering.
What excuse will Obama use to miss Romney's inauguration? You know getting slaughtered just like what happened in the mid-term elections will be too much for his overblown ego to handle.
There aren't any hostages to be released like Jimmah Cahtah had.

What excuse do you think Obama will use to skip Romney's inauguration?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,674
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min kal 49,173
Deat Abby 12-16 21 min Sublime1 44
best joke (Oct '09) 54 min Always Smile 526
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 1 hr Laughing Bear Fan 3
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Go Blue Forever 18
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,912
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:00 am PST

Bleacher Report11:00AM
Jaguars, Titans Battle for No. 1 Pick as AFC South Tries to Catch Andrew Luck
NBC Sports11:21 AM
Who's in worse shape, Redskins or Bears?
Bleacher Report11:25 AM
If Bears Fire Marc Trestman, What Should They Look For in a Replacement Coach?
NBC Sports11:31 AM
Chris Conte: NFL career worth shortened life
NFL11:41 AM
Trestman: There's accountability in Bears' building