Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1235970 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#790317 Nov 1, 2012
DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh man, you makin' me wet...
GREAT...
look down it's your blood

Since: May 11

Biglerville, PA

#790318 Nov 1, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
Romney/Ryan in a landslide.
The Constitution is saved.
And, we're going to actually have a budget for our government again.
Now, that's something to cheer about.
Yippeee a GD budget.

I have news, Bush had budgets & he doubled the debt & created this recession.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#790319 Nov 1, 2012
Sondra wrote:
<quoted text>They want every one of their votes to count from voting early, to voting in other districts, to voting for those who are not citizens.
I'm thinking, especially in Nevada, those early "votes" will also be cast in California.
Looks like the Democrats just couldn't find enough people interested in early voting in Ohio.
But, woah! Look at what happened when the Republicans voted early.

Romney/Ryan takes Ohio.
... and Virginia, and Florida, and Wisconsin,... and Pennsylvania.

Obama is burned toast.
The only things I wonder about is what excuse he'll make for missing Romney's inauguration. There aren't any hostages being released, like Carter used.
This will be too much of a blow to his ego. He's going to get slaughtered in this election. He won't be able to face that.

Biglerville, PA

#790321 Nov 1, 2012
One thing is guaranteed.

Unless one of the third party candidates win, we will have a moderate liberal as President.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#790322 Nov 1, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Its great of Gramps to call our 23 million homeless vets these names & treat them with such vileness.
But hey, Gramps is a right winger & everyone without a home is scum even though his votes for Bush helped make them homeless.
First you support policies that bring about the worse recession & then you call people names when they lose their jobs & homes. Yep, the Republican way.
Thanks Granps for sharing just how pathetic you are.
"real dumb"
A BULLMANURE post from the topix troll, no facs, just BULLMANURE!!!!
Peace
KMA

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#790323 Nov 1, 2012
SethSargent wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. If I actually care about the country and we the people I can't vote for Obama or Romney. All of you know that. Why does the people of this country depend on politics and politicians when they are the ones that should depend on us. This country is going to keep going down hill until we the people do something other than just vote for the lesser of two evils.
And that exact thing brought about the TEA Party.

Spokane, WA

#790324 Nov 1, 2012
RealDave wrote:
I love it, Karl Rove running ads blaming the recession on Obama.
"real dumb"
You have changed? Now you like facts rather than BS? What happened?
Peace
KMA

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#790325 Nov 1, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>

DBWaiter wrote:

Oh man, you makin' me wet...

keyed a car last night wrote:
GREAT...
look down it's your blood
You're confused. I'm over here.:-D

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#790326 Nov 1, 2012
RealDave wrote:
One thing is guaranteed.
Unless one of the third party candidates win, we will have a moderate liberal as President.
And, on your planet, Marxist communism and the president having the authority to make people disappear at his whim and buying 750 million rounds of ammunition to use against the people of his country is moderately liberal?

I'd laugh, but with all the other hillarious stuff you've put here, I'm about laughed out.
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#790327 Nov 1, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>What part of Republicans and Romney are TOO STUPID to understand the risks of going public...? You, Willard and the rest of the Grumpy Old Pricks are the selfish, callous bastards who are determined to use a tragedy in a dangerous outpost to add to their own selfish goals. GFY
Reporting on a tragedy while it IS an issue and current at that is not "using" it. You are confused...the word would be "exposing or perhaps reporting" what happened, just like it's suppose to be. Of course most MSM are not doing their job as far as reporting, they are doing their job as left leaning libs for their party and the good of the party and their messiah.
The fact is that actual current events are things that SHOULD BE REPORTED, and the MSM and dems have been doing all they can to stop info from getting out. They are HIDING info, some until after the election, some they want to never come out. Why doesn't any of you libs out there ever ask "why"?
If there is nothing to hide and the administration acted just as they should have and did all they could then why wouldn't they be out there like they were with Bin Laden? Hell you had info that should never have gotten out being printed in the NYT every day about that, where's the pic from the situation room from that night....Obama actually made an appearance on tv to tout the Bin Laden success...but on Benghazi....crickets! And that is with the first US Ambassador being killed since 1979!!!
It's one thing to just be ignorant because of lack of knowledge of the truth, it's entirely different, and much worse to be ignorant out of choice. Which is where you libs come in.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#790328 Nov 1, 2012
A week to go the only question left (How Large will Romney Landslide Be?)
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#790329 Nov 1, 2012
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/31/alle...

WASHINGTON -- Bob Crowder, the Republican who ran against Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) in the primary, announced Wednesday that he is endorsing Democrat Patrick Murphy in the congressional race. And he didn't mince his words.

“As a Republican for over 30 years, I'm embarrassed by the radical fringe that has taken over the party. Sadly, Allen West is their poster child, and the hateful, divisive comments he's made throughout this campaign make it clear to me he’s the wrong choice for our district,” Crowder said in a statement.

Crowder, who is the Martin County Sheriff, said he is backing Murphy because "he has the right temperament and respect for others -- including people he doesn't agree with."

Crowder said Murphy can work with both parties and will be a congressman that Florida's 18th District can be proud of, "unlike his opponent."

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#790330 Nov 1, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyan is all talk. Where's FEMA? The Kenyan doesn't care about white people.
HOBOKEN, N.J.(AP)— Officials in the city of Hoboken, N.J., are defending their response to severe flooding from superstorm Sandy.
Public Safety director Jon Tooke says at least 25 percent of the city on the Hudson River across from Manhattan remains under water. He estimates at least 20,000 people are stranded and says most are being encouraged to shelter in place until floodwaters recede.
Tempers flared Wednesday morning outside City Hall as some residents complained the city was slow to get food and other supplies out to the stranded.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/4200 41 Gee, one would have thought Mittens would have arrived with his Ohio Wal-Mart canned goods, bringing Munster Ryan along to wash clean dishes in oil slicks.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#790331 Nov 1, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
A BULLMANURE post from the topix troll, no facs, just BULLMANURE!!!!
Peace
KMA
You can't read? You just come on here and respond nonsense for nothing?

Biglerville, PA

#790332 Nov 1, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
the Pennsylvania voter ID law has been upheld by the courts.....
unfortunately, implementation was delayed until next Spring because some Democrat slugs did everything they could to avoid getting ID.....
Yes the court said that Republicans can't cheat this way to try to win this election.

I see Republican, molester protecting Corbett still has the state running ads to confuse people.

Using tax payer money for political gain.

Make sure you run out & vote for the lifelong conservative running for Senate since he was a lifelong Democrat until 2011.

Corbet had better hope that the Republican AG wins otherwise we will see Corbett go down to allowing Jerry Sandusky molest boys for two years.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#790333 Nov 1, 2012
mitt Romuts choked to death today on the truth... It was a foreign object and his throat rejected it.

His body was shipped to the Mormon Temple in salt lake City with the rest of the trash..

Biglerville, PA

#790334 Nov 1, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Romney: I Would Give FEMA Necessary Funding
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...
The wingnuts will not be happy. But we won't hear about that until after the election.
Unfortunately Romney has already said he would dump FEMA in his primary debates.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#790335 Nov 1, 2012
No Republican has ever won the presidency without winning Ohio.....sorry the LDS hustler is out of luck...rominey has been running for president for 5 years and is 6 points behind by election it will be 9 points behind...

You teabags are losers,your leader is an empty suite...

stop back in 2016 for your next whipping.....

Spokane, WA

#790336 Nov 1, 2012
Sondra wrote:
<quoted text>Your Mom's birthplace?
"Sondra"
There is nothing lower than a phoney and a coward like "DBWaiter". Please continue to point out the sack of BULLMANURE he is.
Peace

Biglerville, PA

#790337 Nov 1, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
government employees produce nothing and are a drag on the economy....
Did you read this Gunner. Your buddy just called you a drag on society. You provided absolutely no service or product your entire life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: South Shore Self Storage, Inc. 1 hr gtwrubbertrack 1
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr NorCal Native 51,769
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr red and right 189,811
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr red and right 53,577
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 7 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 50
News Your guide to this weekenda s Chicago festivals 12 hr THUG Eliminator 4
Abby May 31 15 hr Mister Tonka 13
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]