Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,585)

Showing posts 731,681 - 731,700 of1,072,100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Obama can visit states devastated by storms very well and gets credit for doing what any president would have done.
If only that's all it took to be a good leader....
How dare you say W. Bush was a lousy leader! Wash your mouth out with soap now and you won't have to when the Fox goons get a hold of you.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Peppy and I approve of this message. Homer, you want a pecan sandy?
whoa whoa, too soon buddy, wait another week or so with the Sandy references.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of retards, how's your son's PTSD? Too bad he joined up looking for freebies and all he got was a t-shirt. LOL
Well that's one way to break the ice and start up a meaningful conversation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of the materialistic liberal crowd, the brand name means more than anything else to you. Nice Izod shirt you're wearing.
And if you are going to continue to parade around in your boxers, please turn off your webcam.
I got a new job modeling thongs for the Victoria's Secret Superbowl Collection™... you're so jealous.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Just stfu and say nice use of ™
and quit watching my webcam, it's getting kinda creepy.
It is halloween, creepy is appropriate, you want a mallowcup™?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
... well, aren't you the fckin optimist. LOL Da Bammy has had four years to reach across the aisle - he's only given America the reach around.
That's exactly what I was thinking, or something very close. He ignores the opposition who represent half the country his entire presidency, then does what any president would have done in a natural disaster, a Republican governor thanks him for it and the liberals are completely beside themselves saying peace on earth good will towards men.

Odd.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome)? Those who had it have similar symptoms that have manifested into FDS (Fox Derangement Syndrome). Homer has an especially bad case.
President Obama handed a domestic disaster, similar to that handed to President Bush with Katrina.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Government is supposed to create the atmosphere for job creation and opportunity. Da Bammy has failed to bring that change. Do you have another talking point to explore?
Nothing to discuss with you but if I need a retard in the future I'll keep you in mind.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's one way to break the ice and start up a meaningful conversation.
Just repaying a debt, Greaseball.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a new job modeling thongs for the Victoria's Secret Superbowl Collection™... you're so jealous.
Now don't overdue it with the ™, I almost got carpal tunnel once overusing ®, a man's got to know his limitations.

A rightwinger once posted the truth, the poor man was struck by lightening.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>whoa whoa, too soon buddy, wait another week or so with the Sandy references.
Hey Pal, this is not Benghazi, there is no need to wait until after the election to talk about Sandy. Obama was talking about Sandy within minutes. Benghazi, not so much.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to discuss with you but if I need a retard in the future I'll keep you in mind.
He's a stupid fck too if you need one.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

I love it when things come full circle.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what I was thinking, or something very close. He ignores the opposition who represent half the country his entire presidency, then does what any president would have done in a natural disaster, a Republican governor thanks him for it and the liberals are completely beside themselves saying peace on earth good will towards men.
Odd.
Man you are getting worse by the minute. You are gonna burn up inside with all that hate.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
It is halloween, creepy is appropriate, you want a mallowcup™?
Man you are getting worse by the minute. You are gonna burn up inside with all that hate.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>whoa whoa, too soon buddy, wait another week or so with the Sandy references.
Has the trashing of Christie begun yet? Burning him in effigy?

Meanwhile, Willard bought 5gs worth of Walmart stuff, and Grampy McCain was yapping about Libya hike Willard was playing the video of his life!!

What a bunch of beauts. Why didn't Mitt and McCain just write dome big fat checks? Granola bars? Seriously?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, how's the wife - remember her? LOL Fck off ...
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Did you even read the story I posted, right from the Fox News site, no mention. Homer working double shifts due to the storm, so no TV for me. Of course even if I were watching tv I wouldn't watch Fox News but you know this already.
You are welcome Homer. You know me, I am just here to help.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>He's a stupid fck too if you need one.
Who? Your mate? LOL
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt tweets: grey pompon mustard doesn't spoil

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 731,681 - 731,700 of1,072,100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min LRS 173,614
Chicago's bloody Fourth: 82 shot, 14 dead 15 min reality is a crutch 7
Abby 7-11 19 min Kuuipo 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Maverick 808 45,473
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 38 min scirocco 68,157
Amy 7-11 40 min Toj 12
Word (Dec '08) 45 min Doug77 4,574
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE