Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
731,661 - 731,680 of 1,101,346 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#789832 Oct 31, 2012
Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>Oh so you are comfortable with a guy who wears a ring tht says in Arabic, "there is no God but allah". But denys he is a Muslim.
His right hand man....pun on words, is Valerie Jarrett, a Iranian born psycology major, Socialist. Who he relies on heavily for directions.
She talked him out of hitting Osama bin Laden three times.
It took Hillary, Panetta, and Peutraus, to write up a EO and get the Seal Special ops in the air over Pakistan before they called him back from the golf course. It was too late then to stop, I'm sure he spent many a night on that prayer rug turned to Mecca rebuking himself for that one.
You see a Muslim can lie(taqqiya) harm a non Muslim, but it is against Islam to do so against any Muslim. Unless it is done to further the goals of Islam.
Four Americans were expendable...they were not Muslims or photo ops from Hurricane Sandy to the "cold fish" coward in the White House.
Obama was registered in Indonesia school as Muslim. Saul Alinsky, Bill Ayers, Frank Marshall Davis, Louis Farrakhan ( nation of Islam) Obama was with him when he organized million men Marsh, rev. Wright, Obama's close friends and everyone of this morons, America's haters...to Obama, war on terror is war on Islam.
carol

Orlando, FL

#789833 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Man you are getting worse by the minute. You are gonna burn up inside with all that hate.
No burning up inside here. Just really, really annoyed at some of my fellow countrymen who are buried in denial. You, for example.
Homer

Effort, PA

#789834 Oct 31, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Has the trashing of Christie begun yet? Burning him in effigy?
Meanwhile, Willard bought 5gs worth of Walmart stuff, and Grampy McCain was yapping about Libya hike Willard was playing the video of his life!!
What a bunch of beauts. Why didn't Mitt and McCain just write dome big fat checks? Granola bars? Seriously?
Yeah well, 5gs worth of crap goes a long way for 6 million people with no electricity.
carol

Orlando, FL

#789835 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You all could turn anything and everything into sh!t.
Obama beat us to it.
Homer

Effort, PA

#789836 Oct 31, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even close. The state and local governments in the areas most affected prepared beforehand and didn't leave their citizens behind to fend for themselves. They also didn't refuse to allow the federal government to take over to rescue those they left behind until it was a crisis situation because there was no need this time.
It had to do with state and local leadership - something that was sorely lacking in Louisiana and New Orleans.
So think again.
Carol, please stop. I just heard from one of my employees in NJ, he said it's like a war zone, no electricity, no cell, no gas, police are overwhelmed, he's now fully armed all the time. He managed to get an email to me with this information also saying he won't be able to make it to work the rest of the week.
carol

Orlando, FL

#789837 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
Romney flipflopping on FEMA. He's pathetic.
FEMA's broke. Better to donate to Red Cross or other organizations such as Samaritan's Purse. They can do a much better job anyway.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#789838 Oct 31, 2012
Just out, the latest trailer park poll has Obama up by 77% to 16%. This has Peppy very concerned.
Obama 2012

AOL

#789839 Oct 31, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was registered in Indonesia school as Muslim. Saul Alinsky, Bill Ayers, Frank Marshall Davis, Louis Farrakhan ( nation of Islam) Obama was with him when he organized million men Marsh, rev. Wright, Obama's close friends and everyone of this morons, America's haters...to Obama, war on terror is war on Islam.
We have not seen one ounce of this connection from President Obama. When we are young, we obey our parents, and go to school where they send us.

Obama is an example of a man, with a past that is less than being an example for us. But it is when we overcome, is when we set an example for others. Obama is that example. Obama deserves a second term. We have came this far, we don't need to turn back now. Vote for Obama
carol

Orlando, FL

#789840 Oct 31, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, you and I are the only rational people on here right now. If I can get Homer to take his meds, he can join us.
Yes, I agree wholeheartedly and without any reservation whatsoever.

Sadly, being rational goes against Homer's nature as a curmudgeon.
Homer

Effort, PA

#789841 Oct 31, 2012
Peppy wrote:
Just out, the latest trailer park poll has Obama up by 77% to 16%. This has Peppy very concerned.
Now that's a lie, your average trailer park is 88% rightwing. Hmmm well okay then your concern is noted.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#789842 Oct 31, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Fer kriiisssaaaakes
I am with you Lily, I am also appalled with Homer.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#789843 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Carol, please stop. I just heard from one of my employees in NJ, he said it's like a war zone, no electricity, no cell, no gas, police are overwhelmed, he's now fully armed all the time. He managed to get an email to me with this information also saying he won't be able to make it to work the rest of the week.
And here you are pecking away on the internet. If I were you I would be on I-78 heading towards the poor fellow to help him out. Carol too.
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#789844 Oct 31, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
FEMA's broke. Better to donate to Red Cross or other organizations such as Samaritan's Purse. They can do a much better job anyway.
FEMA working today under leadership President Obama and support of Gov. Christie.
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

#789845 Oct 31, 2012
Bad News - there's to much red tape to help those people in jersey
they drive the wrong kind of car -fined
they did not pay their taxes for being on the internet -fined
small buisness owners are contaminating the earth with their merchandise floating
your did not pay for your Obama Care
sorry we cannot help you ,until you pay the government signed Obumer
Homer

Effort, PA

#789846 Oct 31, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree wholeheartedly and without any reservation whatsoever.
Sadly, being rational goes against Homer's nature as a curmudgeon.
Don't call me a curmudgeon, only I get to call me a curmudgeon. You would never meet a more rational, sane person than Homer.
carol

Orlando, FL

#789847 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Carol, please stop. I just heard from one of my employees in NJ, he said it's like a war zone, no electricity, no cell, no gas, police are overwhelmed, he's now fully armed all the time. He managed to get an email to me with this information also saying he won't be able to make it to work the rest of the week.
So how is Obama helping this man exactly?

No one is saying this storm isn't a disaster.

Any president has concern for victims in a natural disaster and offers any help that is welcomed and permitted.

Expressing concern does not a good leader make.

Anyone with a conscience can show concern and offer help.
Homer

Effort, PA

#789848 Oct 31, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
And here you are pecking away on the internet. If I were you I would be on I-78 heading towards the poor fellow to help him out. Carol too.
I'm working, he is looking after his family, they will hunker day and hopefully stay safe. My point to Carol was that it's not all peaches and cream, the state and local governments are being stretched pretty thin.
Homer

Effort, PA

#789849 Oct 31, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am with you Lily, I am also appalled with Homer.
No you're not.
Homer

Effort, PA

#789850 Oct 31, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So how is Obama helping this man exactly?
No one is saying this storm isn't a disaster.
Any president has concern for victims in a natural disaster and offers any help that is welcomed and permitted.
Expressing concern does not a good leader make.
Anyone with a conscience can show concern and offer help.
According to you he doesn't need Obama's help - The state and local governments in the areas most affected prepared beforehand and didn't leave their citizens behind to fend for themselves.
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

#789851 Oct 31, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So how is Obama helping this man exactly?
No one is saying this storm isn't a disaster.
Any president has concern for victims in a natural disaster and offers any help that is welcomed and permitted.
Expressing concern does not a good leader make.
Anyone with a conscience can show concern and offer help.
Carol ;You are still arguring with these Granite Heads !!!!!
they should give you a trophy for hanging around Pure Scum for the longest !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min mahz 49,491
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr the wandering girl 4,684
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 3 hr joey 2
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0803... 4 hr mr innocent 1
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 5 hr FXX 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••