Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
731,601 - 731,620 of 1,079,640 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Q:What lives on Mars?

Example: little gray and green goobers.

Definition: little green...

Answer: MORONS.

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE!! et al 2012!!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So do you reckon that covers the whole uptown downtown thing as well?
Ya gotta admit it actually is lower though.
yes, as well as "Midtown Manhattan", which stretches from river to river, but midway in a N-S direction.....

the entire island is at sea level (or slightly above) all around its entire perimeter....

"Lower Manhattan" received more flooding only because it is oriented in the direction of the storm surge.....

however, parts of Lower Manhattan are reclaimed land once part of the rivers or bay....
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
FEMA being praised !
There, little putz, I fixed it for you. You probably also believe Da Bammy himself shot Bin what's his name. Da Bammy is just a little man in a job way over his head ... someone else is in charge of FEMA and everything else.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
FEMA under Obama being praised !
Why wouldn't it be-right in sync with-

The toxic plague of libuhrulTics-plantation entitleMENTALity diseases, and SOCIO-ILLogically warped, robbinghoodieTic disorders.

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012
INTEGRITY
"Occupy ghetto/gutter streeters-Please do not loot the WE The WORKING CLASS People".

Already SAVING America!!!
Lincoln Duncan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
With this Da Bammy economy, except for the hurricane and resulting mess, what's changed?
what's changed? Gov, Christie is with President Obama in a national crisis. Bipartisanship at its' best.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
except that your boy is going down in flames, in part because of messing around in Libya.....
Is that what they're telling you on the alternate reality channel? I was wondering if they mentioned Gov. Christie's warm welcome of the POTUS today?

I checked my Magic 8 Ball™ and it returned the result: "Doubtful".

Funny that huh?

Meanwhile, on the TN ballot they listed Gary Johnson as "Independent", doubtless fu ck ing Republican shenanigans. Can't y'all win an election without engaging in this chicanery? Rhetorical question, this is just another indication that your party is headed for the dustbin. If you can only win by buying the election and cheating it means you're on your way out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"dumos"
For once you are correct!!!! You are back and as boring and inane as ever.
Peace
KMA
Eeyore trying to make a funny.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Romney flipflopping on FEMA. He's pathetic.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Insurance companies will foot the bill, which is part two of Oboner's plan, stick it to the insurance companies. He hates all businesses. Having never run any business, not even a lemonade stand, I guess that is expected.
That's WHY honest, ethical, WORKING class people pay insurance companies ---NOT so they (isn co's) can golfing...M-O-R-O-N.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

I don't know how anybody could vote for this Romney fellow.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

LOL ... weather service calling for a nor'easter on Election Day. Dem city folk don' likes ta comes out in da rain ... LOL
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Seems odd that Obama is quick to leak national security secrets that endanger our own intelligence operations, but stonewalls on questions concerning terrorist attacks on our embassies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate America?
Its what right wing retards do, just as the brown shirts hated Germany.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what they're telling you on the alternate reality channel? I was wondering if they mentioned Gov. Christie's warm welcome of the POTUS today?
I checked my Magic 8 Ball™ and it returned the result: "Doubtful".
Funny that huh?
Meanwhile, on the TN ballot they listed Gary Johnson as "Independent", doubtless fu ck ing Republican shenanigans. Can't y'all win an election without engaging in this chicanery? Rhetorical question, this is just another indication that your party is headed for the dustbin. If you can only win by buying the election and cheating it means you're on your way out.
No mention of Christie's praise on the Fox News site, apparently he is a mute now. There are quotes from Romney however, totally unrelated to Obama's visit -

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/31/ob...

Fox News, can they be any more disengenuous?
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate America?
Never liked all the drugs and violence in South America. North America is okay though.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
what's changed? Gov, Christie is with President Obama in a national crisis. Bipartisanship at its' best.
Bipartisanship is a word never used by Da Bammy. He was there simply to suck up the gravy of a photo op ... like Joisey wasn't in his corner anyway. LOL Bammy has failed - he must be replaced. If not, America deserves to fail.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, as well as "Midtown Manhattan", which stretches from river to river, but midway in a N-S direction.....
the entire island is at sea level (or slightly above) all around its entire perimeter....
"Lower Manhattan" received more flooding only because it is oriented in the direction of the storm surge.....
however, parts of Lower Manhattan are reclaimed land once part of the rivers or bay....
8 million people without electricity yet here you are.

I imagine Retard Fred is up and running as well.

It only goes to show ...

There is no God.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Peppy wrote:
Seems odd that Obama is quick to leak national security secrets that endanger our own intelligence operations, but stonewalls on questions concerning terrorist attacks on our embassies.
Well, the first makes him look like a man, and the second removes his mask.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Homer wrote:
Romney flipflopping on FEMA. He's pathetic.
Didn't think Mormons were allowed to wear flip-flops.

I wonder if children in his neighborhood are allowed to go to Nobama's door for trick or treat?

Magic 8 Ball™ says "Doubful".

Of course that's all its been saying lately.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

A vote for Obama is a selfish vote.

Vote for your country - vote OUT Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-24 8 min Pippa 42
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 25 min TRD 67,923
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min LRS 174,597
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,778
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 2 hr Yeah 14
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect ... 3 hr Yeah 4
Amy 7-24 7 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••