Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,575)

Showing posts 731,481 - 731,500 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
Do you have someting to say? Well, let's read it.

Here's the post again, for your reference:

Woods' father is being played by Obama and Hillary Clinton, and whoever is telling Susan Rice what to say at the UN.
Can you please tell us why in the hell Hillary Clinton would tell Ty Woods' father the person who made a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack and had nothing to do with the attack would be arrested and prosecuted?
For f**k*ng what?
And, now, the most important question in the country today:
Who told Susan Rice what to say all over the television networks and at the UN?
Obviously, it wasn't Obama.
So, who told her what to say?
Obama is an empty chair. He's not in charge of anything. The person who told Susan Rice what to say at the UN and all over television networks is the real president.
That would also probably be the person who made the decision to "Stand down" the CIA and deny any military support whatsoever for the Americans being hung out to dry by the White House.
Who is it?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize they were talking about cnn, right?
Wolfe Blitzer is becoming unbearable to watch__I'm guessing early onset, watch his eyes when he's not speaking. The conversation began with FOX per usual.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

hahahahahaha twins n trips!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about Global Warming.
I wouldn't expect Romney to understand it.
I thought Obama can walk on water, "boy Messiah"... what, he lost his touch? No more talking crap, people now realized how empty shell and transparent he really is...LOOSER !!!!!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read the history behind some of his csars. It'd blow your mind.
What's your favorite lie to peddle among those? R'Money in Kettering today, collecting canned goods and smiling all over...the guy's just the most robotic dufus I've ever seen...can't trust him let alone with my life.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems almost impossible for you clowns to understand.
The Earth has been warming for more than 10,000 years. Before the Ice Ages, there was no polar ice. Well, that means there will be no polar ice in the future. This will happen even if humans never existed.
You're an idiot.

Now, back to the question you run away from:

Woods' father is being played by Obama and Hillary Clinton, and whoever is telling Susan Rice what to say at the UN.
Can you please tell us why in the hell Hillary Clinton would tell Ty Woods' father the person who made a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack and had nothing to do with the attack would be arrested and prosecuted?
For f**k*ng what?
And, now, the most important question in the country today:
Who told Susan Rice what to say all over the television networks and at the UN?
Obviously, it wasn't Obama.
So, who told her what to say?
Obama is an empty chair. He's not in charge of anything. The person who told Susan Rice what to say at the UN and all over television networks is the real president.
That would also probably be the person who made the decision to "Stand down" the CIA and deny any military support whatsoever for the Americans being hung out to dry by the White House.
Who is it?
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

<quoted text>
Why does anyone want to see his transcripts?
Same reason the left wants to see Romney's tax returns.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

What needs to be considered is Valerie Jarrett was raised in a Family, has a long list of Friends, Associates and Colleagues who were/are Card Carrying Communists. Valerie Jarrett was close friends with Frank Marshall Davis, just ONE on that long list of friends and acquaintances.

These Communist Ideologies have had to influence Jarrett's World and Political Views.
And she's the closest person to The President. THIS matters.

And instead of Bush this, Romney that, look at your Jr Hussein for ONCE. That's where your time, effort, energy and concentration should be.
Where it MATTERS.

Also, Valerie Jarrett was born and raised in Iran. Some information has it that she is of the Muslim faith ... Course, can't believe everything on The Net, BUT when you research Valerie Jarrett and find her Communist ties, background, Muslim background on various and varing sites, one starts to ask the question: Who is Valerie Jarrett really?

But as I stated, you're too busy researching and mired in Bush, Romney ... I would think you'd want to serve the best interest of your time in finding out who this Jr and Jarrett you are such an apologist for, and casting your vote for, REALLY ARE. You talk about Fox Bots ...
You're just A Bot ... A Shillin' Droid!

sonicfilter wrote: <quoted text>

The Bush family hooked up with Germany during WW2.
Does anyone really care? <quoted text>

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
require minimum 20% cash down payment on all home purchases and the problem would not exist...
GASP! You mean regulate the bankers? Blasphemer!

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus." - Politiken (Danish newspaper)
"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger." - Lawrence Carter
"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama." - Dinesh Sharma
"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra." - Chicago Sun-Times
"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being" - Mark Morford
"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nationís political history" - Jesse Jackson, Jr.
"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light." - Michelle Obama
"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal." - Barack Obama
Yiikes! Talk about hyperbole! Wonder how each would phrase their opinion now, considering the past 4 years.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone suggested last night that whoever put this video together and the parents of these children should be reported to Child Services for child abuse.
This is clearly brainwashing.
Can you imagine a roomful of children singing about Obama being the end of the world as we know it?
I'd be disgusted and outraged. Liberals think it's fine and dandy.
Ever see the old English horror film "Village of the Damned"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Village_of_the_D...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

<quoted text>
I like this Jesus Camp one better:(can you understand what they are saying?)
http://videosift.com/video/Jesus-Camp-Kids-Wo...
It's a little freaky.

But children blessing a lifesized picture of a sitting president even if it was Barack Obama and saying patriotic things isn't near as creepy as children being used to spread propaganda that the end of the world is coming if the opposition is elected.

So how would you feel if a roomful of children were singing the end of the world is coming if Obama is reelected? It would still be propaganda and brainwashing.
Nov 6th

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

That clock just keeps ticking away,it won't be long .I just hope they don't loot and burn their neighborhoods again.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Headline:
Violent Crime on New York Subways Declines in Last 24 Hours

Mayor BloomingIdiot claimed the reduction in rapes, murders and muggings on New York subways is the result of him putting more police and firemen on the streets in the past 24 hours.
Local residents commented that they haven't seen the violent crime rate this low since Bernard Goetz was a passenger.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Same reason the left wants to see Romney's tax returns.
Actually, I'd just like to know what his name is.
Even these loons have to admit that if you don't even know what the president's name is, you're in a world of s**t.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

<quoted text>
So? Who cares?
Where are Mitts tax returns?
How many years of taxes, according to the Constitution of the United States is a candidate for President of the United States, forced to release?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Liberals/Democrats I am looking forward to 2013!! I canít wait for the opportunity to defend president Romney/Ryan policies!! The future is looking bright again Americans will be given back their Dignity!!
Sure, as long as they can pay for it. Those of us who need work, once minimum wage and the public school system are abolished, will have to sell our dignity for $2.50 an hour, and be grateful for the 'privilege'- that is if we have any energy left, after working a 100-hour 6-day week to keep bread and eggs on the table, and a roof over our heads...praying every day that we don't get injured or sick.

Romney is clamoring for the chance to bring the feudal system to these shores...while gleefully selling capitalism abroad.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave you and Chris Matthews both live in an ultra-universe but Reality is about to Knock on your doors!!! The 45th president of the United StatesÖ.President Romney!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Waxman wrote:
A cold hearted political class zombie. There is no excuse, nutcase. You are an idiot.
<quoted text>
Put up the name of an actual witness to the events at either location__just one name of someone who was actually there__you have at least fifteen and as many as thirty survivors.

Wood's senior has yet to appear on a single legitimate news offering, he stated that the CIA annex was next door to the consulate, his commentary is not even close to what is actually known.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone suggested last night that whoever put this video together and the parents of these children should be reported to Child Services for child abuse.
This is clearly brainwashing.
Can you imagine a roomful of children singing about Obama being the end of the world as we know it?
I'd be disgusted and outraged. Liberals think it's fine and dandy.
Ok, I just watched it; did you? What is it that makes you say they are being abused? or brainwashed? What is it that you find objectionable? I thought it was cute and thought provoking.
What do you disagree with?
It did not mention Romney or President Obama at all.
I loved it, thanks Gunner.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 731,481 - 731,500 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,218
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 49 min wojar 167,697
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Jack 3,785
Happy Easter Chicago 9 dead 1 hr joey 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 43,043
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr DoDaDoDaDay 47,081
Great Chicago Fire Was Japan's Conspiracy (Jun '11) 2 hr yasuo 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Catfish Hunter 96,157
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••