Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#789881 Oct 31, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they do, but, Mitt brought canned goods and granola bars when it was expressed that they need cash!
Libertarian pie in the sky meets the reality of Hurricane Sandy.
Christie casts his vote for President Obama

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#789882 Oct 31, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney said at a GOP primary debate last June that he would "absolutely" shut down FEMA and transfer its responsibilities to the states.
"... is my name and here's my song ..."
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#789883 Oct 31, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
FEMA working today under leadership President Obama and support of Gov. Christie.
so, are FEMA employees up on the power poles, manning the chainsaws, and pumping out basements....
carol

Orlando, FL

#789884 Oct 31, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida voters are watching Obama handling this unprecedented crisis
Bush screwed up with Katrina.
What else is he supposed to do?

I mean, seriously.

Does this make him a good leader in an economic crisis and bringing people together? Apparently not.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#789885 Oct 31, 2012
dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
You eat some magic mushrooms for Halloween..
NO.

I prefer chocolate covered galvanized nails-14 weight...with broccoli.

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE 2012!

Location hidden

#789886 Oct 31, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of retards, how's your son's PTSD? Too bad he joined up looking for freebies and all he got was a t-shirt. LOL
Nice try, if you mattered you might hurt my feeling.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#789887 Oct 31, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what they're telling you on the alternate reality channel? I was wondering if they mentioned Gov. Christie's warm welcome of the POTUS today?
I checked my Magic 8 Ball™ and it returned the result: "Doubtful".
Funny that huh?
Meanwhile, on the TN ballot they listed Gary Johnson as "Independent", doubtless fu ck ing Republican shenanigans. Can't y'all win an election without engaging in this chicanery? Rhetorical question, this is just another indication that your party is headed for the dustbin. If you can only win by buying the election and cheating it means you're on your way out.
"dumos"
Boy you are a piece of manure. Fox News broadcast the entire meeting between Governor Christie and president nobama, their entire speeches when they were delivered and clips were run afterwords.
Why are you such a sorry sack of manure? Do you practice?
Peace
KMA

Location hidden

#789888 Oct 31, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of retards, how's your son's PTSD? Too bad he joined up looking for freebies and all he got was a t-shirt. LOL
This is one of your "friends" Carol.

I'm just sayin'.
carol

Orlando, FL

#789889 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
President Obama connects
With who? Certainly not with me and with most conservatives and moderates in the country.

It's his way or the highway. Didn't you know?
dem

New York, NY

#789890 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
President Obama connects
have you heard, the cat's outta the bag. a sex scandal is about to rock the obama campaign.

my guess is, they've finally figured out your torrid love affair with the muslim knee grow might cost him the election...or he's GHEY!

LOL!!!

KKKHHUNT
dem

New York, NY

#789891 Oct 31, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"stupid fck" is fine as long as you hit the "fck" for emphasis.
I am Emily Post and I approved this message.
i am a pedophile, and i approve this message

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#789892 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No mention of Christie's praise on the Fox News site, apparently he is a mute now. There are quotes from Romney however, totally unrelated to Obama's visit -
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/31/ob...
Fox News, can they be any more disengenuous?
"homo"
You are joining "dumos" as a lying sack of manure. You are lying the entire meeting in New Jersey was televised on Fox News.
Peace
KMA

Location hidden

#789893 Oct 31, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what I was thinking, or something very close. He ignores the opposition who represent half the country his entire presidency, then does what any president would have done in a natural disaster, a Republican governor thanks him for it and the liberals are completely beside themselves saying peace on earth good will towards men.
Odd.
Funny how you just happen to think like the other retards.

Just a harmless observation.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#789894 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
So, you were in Korea in 1950.? You're over 80?
did you take a photo of your vagina before it disappeared....

Location hidden

#789895 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Now don't overdue it with the ™, I almost got carpal tunnel once overusing ®, a man's got to know his limitations.
A rightwinger once posted the truth, the poor man was struck by lightening.
I learned it from you so credit where credit is due.
carol

Orlando, FL

#789896 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
I hope they do, but, Mitt brought canned goods and granola bars when it was expressed that they need cash!
He used one of his rallies so people could bring supplies.

I'm sure people who are stranded and without power would welcome a granola bar or a canned good.

One of Romney's spokesmen said they had been in close contact with the Red Cross to see if anything could be used.

It's called doing what you can.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#789897 Oct 31, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Shep Smith does straight news, not opinion...something not available on MSNBC......
You spelled wrong ...it's BSNBC!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#789898 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
the last thing that the one-percenters on the Jersey Shore need is cash.....they just want the power turned back on and the sand removed from the streets....

but good to see the tax dollars of the little people flowing to the super-rich.....
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#789899 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No mention of Christie's praise on the Fox News site, apparently he is a mute now. There are quotes from Romney however, totally unrelated to Obama's visit -
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/31/ob...
Fox News, can they be any more disengenuous?
Well chit Homer-guess there's more going on in the REAL world-than where Opotus is trotting flowery words across the rockstaw campaign platforms of America, for a change.

On the visit to Jersey-he did at least look like he "got" the picture anyway. Kind of hard NOT to, having to look at all the destruction. Not to worry about the rest now though-Christie still has it covered, bless his heart.

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!

Location hidden

#789900 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>He's a stupid fck too if you need one.
Thanks but stupid fcks are a dime a dozen around here.

I've got nine cents if you're short.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 184,963
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mother Superior 51,360
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr orange 71,554
Drones and the ISIS wunnerful folks. 2 hr donaldcmyers 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr donaldcmyers 69,123
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr donaldcmyers 51,503
Abby 2-28-15 13 hr Mister Tonka 8
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:40 pm PST

Bleacher Report10:40PM
Bears Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions