Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#789779 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Nice use of ™
Well played.
Thanks, just don't ding me on my use of "retard"; I was hoping nobody would notice.
Homer

Effort, PA

#789780 Oct 31, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie and Obama together may indicate a change in the mood of America.
Two parties working together for the American people.
I wonder, it would be nice. Homer and Peppy used to be like that until he moved into Rightwingerville (population: don't ask), of course he'll just accuse me of immigrating to Leftyland (population: gfy)
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#789781 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No mention of Christie's praise on the Fox News site, apparently he is a mute now. There are quotes from Romney however, totally unrelated to Obama's visit -
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/31/ob...
Fox News, can they be any more disengenuous?
Liar, Shep Smith not only pointed out his praise for a nemesis, they showed the footage of Christie actually emphatically saying how much he appreciated Obama's support. Gee willikers Homer, why are you so paranoid?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#789782 Oct 31, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
... well, aren't you the fckin optimist. LOL Da Bammy has had four years to reach across the aisle - he's only given America the reach around.
carol

Orlando, FL

#789783 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
BRIGANTINE, N.J.(AP)— President Barack Obama inspected the devastation from Sandy on Wednesday, flying high over flooded neighborhoods, sand-strewn streets and a burning fire that charred homes along the New Jersey coastline.
With Election Day less than a week away, Obama's visit to view the aftermath of the rare autumn storm was layered with political implications. The president's tour guide was New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, a Republican and top supporter of GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney who joined Obama on a Marine One helicopter ride over the region.
To the chagrin of some Republicans, Christie has lavished praise on Obama for his efforts in helping states deal with the storm.
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-gets-first-hand-l...
Good to see Republicans and Democrats working together.
We need more moderates like Obama and Christie.
Yes, Obama can visit states devastated by storms very well and gets credit for doing what any president would have done.

If only that's all it took to be a good leader....

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#789784 Oct 31, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Magic 8 Ball™ says: "Doubtful".

GOP has forced itself into a corner in which any sign of bipartisanship will be viewed as traitorous by the retarded faction of their party.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#789785 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Nice use of ™
Well played.
Typical of the materialistic liberal crowd, the brand name means more than anything else to you. Nice Izod shirt you're wearing.

And if you are going to continue to parade around in your boxers, please turn off your webcam.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#789786 Oct 31, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you right wingers always first look to the government to solve your problems?
Government is supposed to create the atmosphere for job creation and opportunity. Da Bammy has failed to bring that change. Do you have another talking point to explore?
Homer

Effort, PA

#789787 Oct 31, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I knocked on your front door three times already, nobody answers. I have on my Obama costume. How come you liberals are so cheap? You can't spare even one devil dog? At least last year you gave me a used holiday inn shower cap.
So that's where my shower cap went to. Hey when you get a chance can you drop that off.
Homer

Effort, PA

#789788 Oct 31, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, Shep Smith not only pointed out his praise for a nemesis, they showed the footage of Christie actually emphatically saying how much he appreciated Obama's support. Gee willikers Homer, why are you so paranoid?
Did you even read the story I posted, right from the Fox News site, no mention. Homer working double shifts due to the storm, so no TV for me. Of course even if I were watching tv I wouldn't watch Fox News but you know this already.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#789789 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder, it would be nice. Homer and Peppy used to be like that until he moved into Rightwingerville (population: don't ask), of course he'll just accuse me of immigrating to Leftyland (population: gfy)
I am Peppy and I approve of this message. Homer, you want a pecan sandy?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#789790 Oct 31, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"dipshit" was redundant in this instance Homer.
Don't shoot the messenger, just doing my part for better English!
Another Greaseball - but I already knew that.
Homer

Effort, PA

#789791 Oct 31, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Obama can visit states devastated by storms very well and gets credit for doing what any president would have done.
If only that's all it took to be a good leader....
Ah the spinmeisters are out. You all could turn anything and everything into sh!t.
carol

Orlando, FL

#789792 Oct 31, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome)? Those who had it have similar symptoms that have manifested into FDS (Fox Derangement Syndrome). Homer has an especially bad case.
Homer

Effort, PA

#789793 Oct 31, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"dipshit" was redundant in this instance Homer.
Don't shoot the messenger, just doing my part for better English!
How about stupid fck? I haven't called anyone that lately.
Homer

Effort, PA

#789795 Oct 31, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, democrats will bus winos and junkies all over major metropolitan areas telling them how to vote and whom to vote for - several times per bus load. Cost? A mere sawbuck and a pack of menthol cigarettes. It all evens out in the end.
Man you are getting worse by the minute. You are gonna burn up inside with all that hate.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#789796 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So that's where my shower cap went to. Hey when you get a chance can you drop that off.
Sure thing, you want the other stuff I borrowed? Rake? Hammer? Pen? Comb? BMW?
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#789797 Oct 31, 2012
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney said at a GOP primary debate last June that he would "absolutely" shut down FEMA and transfer its responsibilities to the states.
Homer

Effort, PA

#789798 Oct 31, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of the materialistic liberal crowd, the brand name means more than anything else to you. Nice Izod shirt you're wearing.
And if you are going to continue to parade around in your boxers, please turn off your webcam.
Just stfu and say nice use of ™
and quit watching my webcam, it's getting kinda creepy.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#789799 Oct 31, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome)? Those who had it have similar symptoms that have manifested into FDS (Fox Derangement Syndrome). Homer has an especially bad case.
Carol, you and I are the only rational people on here right now. If I can get Homer to take his meds, he can join us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min jacques Ottawau 181,699
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Sublime1 19
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr D_e_ath__to__tyrants 70,986
Deat Abby 12-16 2 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 4 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 4 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]