Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#789757 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
Romney flipflopping on FEMA. He's pathetic.
Didn't think Mormons were allowed to wear flip-flops.

I wonder if children in his neighborhood are allowed to go to Nobama's door for trick or treat?

Magic 8 Ball™ says "Doubful".

Of course that's all its been saying lately.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#789760 Oct 31, 2012
A vote for Obama is a selfish vote.

Vote for your country - vote OUT Obama.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#789761 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No mention of Christie's praise on the Fox News site, apparently he is a mute now. There are quotes from Romney however, totally unrelated to Obama's visit -
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/31/ob...
Fox News, can they be any more disengenuous?
Yo, Greaseball, Christie was on Fox all afternoon. You must have missed it when you were at <chuckle, snort> work.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#789762 Oct 31, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
That's WHY honest, ethical, WORKING class people pay insurance companies ---NOT so they (isn co's) can golfing...M-O-R-O-N.
She's not even sure which side she's on.

Not the first time ...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#789763 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
I don't know how anybody could vote for this Romney fellow.
Its easy, Fox "News" scoops out major processing centers with a melon baller.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#789764 Oct 31, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
what's changed? Gov, Christie is with President Obama in a national crisis. Bipartisanship at its' best.
BTW, little putz, you missed my point ... Americans - uh, 23,000,000 of them - have been looking to the government for help in finding employment. So, what's changed in the past four years.

<answer: nuthin'>

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#789765 Oct 31, 2012
Peppy wrote:
Seems odd that Obama is quick to leak national security secrets that endanger our own intelligence operations, but stonewalls on questions concerning terrorist attacks on our embassies.
That only seems odd to people who's cable providers only provide one channel.

Hey, I don't make the rules, I just blow the whistle when your foot goes over the line.
Homer

Effort, PA

#789766 Oct 31, 2012
LOL wrote:
LOL ... weather service calling for a nor'easter on Election Day. Dem city folk don' likes ta comes out in da rain ... LOL
Why do rightwingers love voter suppression? There are already going to be voting issues with this storm, power may not be on for a lot of people, polling places may have to be moved. I have friends, family and co-workers in NJ and PA without power and some may be without power for another week or more. It's nice to see you find it all a laughing matter.
Homer

Effort, PA

#789767 Oct 31, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, Greaseball, Christie was on Fox all afternoon. You must have missed it when you were at <chuckle, snort> work.
I was referring to the posted story dipsh!t.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#789768 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No mention of Christie's praise on the Fox News site, apparently he is a mute now. There are quotes from Romney however, totally unrelated to Obama's visit -
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/31/ob...
Fox News, can they be any more disengenuous?
Why would you try to do that to my computer?

Here I thought we were on friendly terms.

Harumph!
Homer

Effort, PA

#789769 Oct 31, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't think Mormons were allowed to wear flip-flops.
I wonder if children in his neighborhood are allowed to go to Nobama's door for trick or treat?
Magic 8 Ball™ says "Doubful".
Of course that's all its been saying lately.
Nice use of ™
Well played.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#789770 Oct 31, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, Greaseball, Christie was on Fox all afternoon. You must have missed it when you were at <chuckle, snort> work.
That wasn't the question though was it?

Typical right wing retard.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#789771 Oct 31, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, little putz, you missed my point ... Americans - uh, 23,000,000 of them - have been looking to the government for help in finding employment. So, what's changed in the past four years.
<answer: nuthin'>
Why do you right wingers always first look to the government to solve your problems?
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#789772 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Why do rightwingers love voter suppression? There are already going to be voting issues with this storm, power may not be on for a lot of people, polling places may have to be moved. I have friends, family and co-workers in NJ and PA without power and some may be without power for another week or more. It's nice to see you find it all a laughing matter.
Christie and Obama together may indicate a change in the mood of America.
Two parties working together for the American people.

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#789773 Oct 31, 2012
dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
God saved us from that cult leader being president.
Oh so you are comfortable with a guy who wears a ring tht says in Arabic, "there is no God but allah". But denys he is a Muslim.
His right hand man....pun on words, is Valerie Jarrett, a Iranian born psycology major, Socialist. Who he relies on heavily for directions.
She talked him out of hitting Osama bin Laden three times.
It took Hillary, Panetta, and Peutraus, to write up a EO and get the Seal Special ops in the air over Pakistan before they called him back from the golf course. It was too late then to stop, I'm sure he spent many a night on that prayer rug turned to Mecca rebuking himself for that one.
You see a Muslim can lie(taqqiya) harm a non Muslim, but it is against Islam to do so against any Muslim. Unless it is done to further the goals of Islam.
Four Americans were expendable...they were not Muslims or photo ops from Hurricane Sandy to the "cold fish" coward in the White House.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#789774 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
I don't know how anybody could vote for this Romney fellow.
Hey I knocked on your front door three times already, nobody answers. I have on my Obama costume. How come you liberals are so cheap? You can't spare even one devil dog? At least last year you gave me a used holiday inn shower cap.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#789775 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I was referring to the posted story dipsh!t.
"dipshit" was redundant in this instance Homer.

Don't shoot the messenger, just doing my part for better English!
Homer

Effort, PA

#789776 Oct 31, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you try to do that to my computer?
Here I thought we were on friendly terms.
Harumph!
Sorry about that. Peppy has moved completely into Rightwingerville,(population: full of aholes) so Homer not sure who to trust anymore.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#789777 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Why do rightwingers love voter suppression? There are already going to be voting issues with this storm, power may not be on for a lot of people, polling places may have to be moved. I have friends, family and co-workers in NJ and PA without power and some may be without power for another week or more. It's nice to see you find it all a laughing matter.
Don't worry, democrats will bus winos and junkies all over major metropolitan areas telling them how to vote and whom to vote for - several times per bus load. Cost? A mere sawbuck and a pack of menthol cigarettes. It all evens out in the end.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#789778 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Why do rightwingers love voter suppression? There are already going to be voting issues with this storm, power may not be on for a lot of people, polling places may have to be moved. I have friends, family and co-workers in NJ and PA without power and some may be without power for another week or more. It's nice to see you find it all a laughing matter.
Dem Issues like "WHAAA WHAAAA - we want a recount or another vote - It's not fair - it rained - WHAAAA WHAAAA."

BTW, Greaseball, my comment is only about raining on the vote - not the disaster called Sandy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abby 12-20 10 min cheluzal 3
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 12 min boundary painter 362
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Frank 181,801
amy 12-20 15 min cheluzal 3
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 16 min boundary painter 719
horny!! 37 min leah white 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 44 min PEllen 98,852
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

Bleacher Report11:28AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler