Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
731,401 - 731,420 of 1,098,672 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Revenge for what, carol?
Uhhhh...look up Kuwait and Gulf Storm.

Then look up 5000 Kurds massacred by Saddam's WMDs.

Then look up Clinton's and Albright's sanctions on Iraq which our enemy claimed killed thousands of Iraqi children.

Then look up America as being Saddam's #1 enemy.

But mainly look up Kuwait and Gulf Storm. Saddam not only had a grudge but he had a big one after we spoiled his and his thugs rape and pillage party in Kuwait.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Mr. Obama’s lead in the Electoral College is modest, but also quite consistent across the different methods. The states in which every polling site has Mr. Obama leading make up 271 electoral votes — one more than the president needs to clinch victory. The states in which everyone has Mr. Romney ahead represent 206 electoral votes. That leaves five states, and 61 electoral votes, unaccounted for — but Mr. Obama would not need them if he prevails in the states where he is leading in the polls.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

eviction notice wrote:
<quoted text>Michelle obama is planning a flash mob at the Whitehouse as we speak.George and Weezie don't seem to want to give up there piece of the PIE I I.
wassup chimp?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who're you talking to now? It's Thorazine, or were you speaking Russian again?
Thank you for correcting that typo.
Our tax dollars at work....
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
many of you racist scums are using that same line.
another email from a friend, frau?
The poster said she was fired up over this election - implying she wanted Obama to win.

I said have a fire extinguisher handy just in case.

I have no idea where you're coming from with this one.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand Liberals/Democrats wanting to move on!! We will in about a Week!! The 45th President of the United States… President Romney!!
Maybe the 47th (unless Ann has him committed.)

"I think my biggest concern obviously would just be for his mental well-being," -Ann Romney

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhh...look up Kuwait and Gulf Storm.
Then look up 5000 Kurds massacred by Saddam's WMDs.
Then look up Clinton's and Albright's sanctions on Iraq which our enemy claimed killed thousands of Iraqi children.
Then look up America as being Saddam's #1 enemy.
But mainly look up Kuwait and Gulf Storm. Saddam not only had a grudge but he had a big one after we spoiled his and his thugs rape and pillage party in Kuwait.
Baloney.

Sadam's number one enemy was Iran.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

dem wrote:
Mr. Obama’s lead in the Electoral College is modest, but also quite consistent across the different methods. The states in which every polling site has Mr. Obama leading make up 271 electoral votes — one more than the president needs to clinch victory. The states in which everyone has Mr. Romney ahead represent 206 electoral votes. That leaves five states, and 61 electoral votes, unaccounted for — but Mr. Obama would not need them if he prevails in the states where he is leading in the polls.
... counting chickens, I see. Are you counting the plucked chickens, too?

Obama gets at best 47 percent of the vote. More likely, he'll get only 45 percent. That equates to a landslide for Romney/Ryan.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The poster said she was fired up over this election - implying she wanted Obama to win.
i could have read it wrong
im not a bagger so i can admit being wrong
have a drink on me

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying Cheney exposed some fraud agent feeding the US president false information about WMDs in Iraq?
Another reason I liked him.)))))
Not at all. I'm saying you're an idiot& Cheney should have been sent to jail.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So what would you and Obama have done? Waited for another attack? And then another? And then another the whole time the UN was giving Saddam his 150th warning to comply with "serious consequences...and we mean it this time!" beginning after the 16th time?
What leosnana? What would you and Obama have done right after 9/11 besides bomb Afghanistan and run the Taliban into the mountains which is exactly what Bush and Cheney did?
Saddam would still be plotting how to get his revenge if it had been up to you two.
In all modestly, Obama and I would have avoided 9/11 by reading the friggin' memos and taking the time, effort, and intelligence to figure out where those non-landing student pilots might be coming from. Under NO circumstances would we have ever invaded a sovereign nation that had nothing to do with 9/11 on trumped up charges because we were like Bush and Cheney--dumbazz cowboys wanted to better the Old Man or thought taking all that oil would be a greeted as liberators with candy walk in the park...If Iraq had never been invaded, with or without Saddam, we'd be up trillions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of lives.

Of course, dumb carol, since our consulate was attacked in Libya, leaving four dead, would launch an invasion of Iran post haste.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It began on Bush's watch due to the unforeseen corporate greed inspired by the American Dream (down payment)Act of 2003.
The damage was nearly done by the time Da Bammy took office and included far more than knuckleheads buying more home than they could afford.
This has all been explained to you at least a hundred times Carol and in terms (minute detail) that a freakin moron would finally understand__but clueless Carol is still lost on the subject. Pitiful!
That's just ridiculous. Do you have any concept of how ridiculous that is? A downpayment act for only those who qualified foreshadowed Democrats defending Fannie and Freddie giving out bad mortgage loans to their last friggin' breath??

Sheesh...you need to at least have something to explain before trying to explain it a hundred more times.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

James Madison wrote:
<quoted text>
I want FEMA to be handled by each state !!!(Your a Crusty Old fake disability Molester/Pervert !!!)
"James Madison"
You are wasting your time. "real dumb" believes that only the federal government can do anything. Individuals should simply shut up, put their hand out and they will be taken care of. Personal responsibility is not a consideration. In his mind the government creates all. Individuals who are willing to invest their time, their monies and their efforts are a drag, after all the government is the creator. And in one sense he is correct the government is the creator of waste.
Peace
finding

Brookland, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they were talking about the attack ad the dems have out, two little old ladies are gonna burn the Mother _______ place if bommie don't win, they didn't look like they are able to get out of their chairs. funny, silly, but that another dems out burst, can't run on their record, lied about the Benghazi attack, so they have to depent on lies to be re-elected, ain't gonna happen, but I will use the Flordia's favorite, it's the culture.
dim

Somerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Baloney.
Sadam's number one enemy was Iran.
America's number one moron is you.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
have a drink on me
Thanks but it's too early. But glad you're man enough to admit you were wrong.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Haven't you been paying any attention to Damnably Bad Writer? He says Sandy was not much more than a breeze and a little mist...
"leosamapleanus"
Surely you are speaking of "homo" he said Sandy was the most over hyped storm ever.
Peace
KMA
James Madison

Guin, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

The Country is in debt 16 Trillion dollar !!
Of course, Romney will have to cut some programs ,
kind of like,when yo momma slapped you in the face,
and told you to quit shitten in your diapers !!!
dim

Somerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
have a drink on me
That was Carol, not lily, parrot.
dim

Somerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>In all modestly, Obama and I would have avoided 9/11 by reading the friggin' memos and taking the time, effort, and intelligence to figure out where those non-landing student pilots might be coming from. Under NO circumstances would we have ever invaded a sovereign nation that had nothing to do with 9/11 on trumped up charges because we were like Bush and Cheney--dumbazz cowboys wanted to better the Old Man or thought taking all that oil would be a greeted as liberators with candy walk in the park...If Iraq had never been invaded, with or without Saddam, we'd be up trillions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of lives.
Of course, dumb carol, since our consulate was attacked in Libya, leaving four dead, would launch an invasion of Iran post haste.
You really are so lame as to believe you and Obama would do anything together? In addition, you think you and Obama would have stopped the student pilots?

You are a complete moron and your brain is fried beyond repair. You really don't have an ounce of common sense, do you?

Trick question. Of course you think you do, but it's more than obvious, you don't. Trust me on this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info