Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
731,361 - 731,380 of 1,079,024 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Monica LouWinski

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> That Presidential Library is going to be one big echo chamber.
No, Obama plans to redistribute from the other Presidential Libraries the way his administration rewrites history. For example, there will be paintings of Obama crossing the Delaware and charging up San Juan Hill. They'll show him in the Oval Office pondering the Cuban Missle Crisis. All will have him airbrushed in like the Bin Laden photo. For all those conspiracy theorists, there will even be one of Obama's first step on the moon in 1969. The main attraction will be all the date night ticket stubs and photo's with celebrities. Pimp with a Limp will be a whole wing.

Obama's just having a tough time deciding if the library should be Vegas or in his hometown in Kenya.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why didn't Obama just fly up there on the helicopter? It's not that far and it was flying there anyway. He is just in love with the big plane. Or am I wrong?
I was thinking the same thing___I think he's going back to campaigning afterwards. Not sure and the POTUS doesn't make those decisions anyway, he has to have more people around him than one helo can carry, more than two helos could carry.

That whole AF SOG is a fkn huge waste of money__always has been, it's the only reason for Andrews AF Base.
Sondra

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

DBWaiter wrote:
Hey, Razor,^5 Patriot! What's this I hear about you drinking English cow sperm? Was this a publicity stunt? Fill me in.
It works for Biden.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Sondra wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think that Biden, the only old white guy that Leosanna doesn't hate, could step up to be President?
Imagine the red phone ringing at 3 a.m.
The good news is Biden is already up to answer it because he went to bed at 8pm.
The bad news is they're telling him Iran launched nukes at Israel, and Biden starts talking about all the soldiers he's known who have served in Iraq and Iran:
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...
My husband showed me this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This is why the country is in trouble. These libs don't have a clue.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

What's the latest jackwagons? Obama doing that presidential thing, Romney is full envy mode?

Paul Ryan afraid to debate the Democrat that is after his seat?
How bout it

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

The results came in a groundbreaking scientific poll for WND by the public-opinion research and media consulting company Wenzel Strategies. It was taken Oct. 22-26 and carries a margin of error of plus or minus 3.98 percentage points.

The poll also found 40 percent of Muslims in America believe they should not be judged by U.S. law and the Constitution, but by Shariah standards.

And the big winner among Muslim-Americans in the presidential election is Barack Obama, the poll found. More than 72 percent said they are definitely supporting Obama, and another 8.5 percent are leaning that direction. Only 11 percent are for Romney.

Nearly 55 percent of the American Muslim voters say the U.S. is on the right track, and another 13 percent are uncertain. Virtually all of the respondents (98 percent) are American citizens and 97 percent are registered to vote.

“Almost half of those Muslims surveyed – an astonishing 46 percent – said they believe those Americans who offer criticism or parodies of Islam should face criminal charges,” said pollster Fritz Wenzel in an analysis of the survey’s results.

“Even more shocking: One in eight respondents said they think those Americans who criticize or parody Islam should face the death penalty, while another nine percent said they were unsure on the question,” he said.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

finding wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Christie will educate the (king want to be )while they are in the air.
Sure__somebody needs to educate Christie about sitting in the center of a helicopter, that fat fk has Marine One listing badly to the right.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinking the same thing___I think he's going back to campaigning afterwards. Not sure and the POTUS doesn't make those decisions anyway, he has to have more people around him than one helo can carry, more than two helos could carry.
That whole AF SOG is a fkn huge waste of money__always has been, it's the only reason for Andrews AF Base.
Remember there are always two of everything no matter where he is going.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

How bout it wrote:
The results came in a groundbreaking scientific poll for WND by the public-opinion research and media consulting company Wenzel Strategies. It was taken Oct. 22-26 and carries a margin of error of plus or minus 3.98 percentage points.
The poll also found 40 percent of Muslims in America believe they should not be judged by U.S. law and the Constitution, but by Shariah standards.
And the big winner among Muslim-Americans in the presidential election is Barack Obama, the poll found. More than 72 percent said they are definitely supporting Obama, and another 8.5 percent are leaning that direction. Only 11 percent are for Romney.
Nearly 55 percent of the American Muslim voters say the U.S. is on the right track, and another 13 percent are uncertain. Virtually all of the respondents (98 percent) are American citizens and 97 percent are registered to vote.
“Almost half of those Muslims surveyed – an astonishing 46 percent – said they believe those Americans who offer criticism or parodies of Islam should face criminal charges,” said pollster Fritz Wenzel in an analysis of the survey’s results.
“Even more shocking: One in eight respondents said they think those Americans who criticize or parody Islam should face the death penalty, while another nine percent said they were unsure on the question,” he said.
Here comes your future boys and girls. Won't be no need of worry about gay rights. They will shot you in the head.m Won;t be no need of worry about women's rights. You will be no more than cattle.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yeah there was Clinton, er no....how about Rangel? Uhm check that......I know, Edwards...nope not him either....let me get back to you Carol, I think Henry Clay did.
Maybe Homer's still doing research and will get back to us on this.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Off to WallyWorld. BRB.
Sondra

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
What's the latest jackwagons? Obama doing that presidential thing, Romney is full envy mode?
Let me answer for you:
Obama doing that presidential thing?
There's a first time for everything.

Romney is full envy mode?
Romney as a real world business person is used to competition. Obama not so much, which is why he is not usually asked tough questions and has visible sneer when he dislikes anyone.

Paul Ryan afraid to debate the Democrat that is after his seat? Maybe he feels it is a waste of time, because the Democrat challenger will borrow and play a recording of Biden's maniacal laughter or that of another psychiatric patient.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask him to show you his penis, after 35 years that'll probably take some pressure off the rest of us?
LOL!
Sondra

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

DBWaiter wrote:
Deltona, Florida; East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania;
Decatur Alabama; West Babylon, New York; Spring, Texas; You folks have all the intellectual centers of the nation covered, don't you?^5 Patriots!
Says Location hidden.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Here comes your future boys and girls. Won't be no need of worry about gay rights. They will shot you in the head.m Won;t be no need of worry about women's rights. You will be no more than cattle.
geez this guy finally gets something right (sandy) and hes back to being nostradumbass..
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

flack wrote:
Off to WallyWorld. BRB.
okay, chevy...
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Homer's still doing research and will get back to us on this.
nobody wants to discuss the real issues, like the hurricane, and obamas upcoming victory...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Homer wrote:
Rob Zerban is a nut. He is a trained chef-all kidding aside-he just can't cook up a win. He gives us this song and dance how he was so poor and how he used the government to get to where he is. He will not be elected. In case you didn't know we can vote a straight Republican ticket in Wisconsin. That is what happened in 2010 and that is what is going to happen again. What few democrats we left in government in 2010 will be gone this time around, right down to the local levels. Wisconsin is going RED.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Sondra wrote:
<quoted text>Says Location hidden.
says the chick with a dk named nostrilfuckface.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> So you pay more for the same product because you don't like WalMart? I hope you don't run a business. What is a living wage? It is not the responsibility of a business to give employees anything but the pay they agreed to work for.
Don't run a business. I do support Mom and Pop stores and will shop them first over any Walmart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min Frijoles 68,367
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 5 min Corrupt Democrats 1,855
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min edogxxx 97,516
Abby 7-24 44 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-24 47 min edogxxx 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 51 min lolol 12
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 174,513
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••