Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#789786 Oct 31, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you right wingers always first look to the government to solve your problems?
Government is supposed to create the atmosphere for job creation and opportunity. Da Bammy has failed to bring that change. Do you have another talking point to explore?
Homer

Effort, PA

#789787 Oct 31, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I knocked on your front door three times already, nobody answers. I have on my Obama costume. How come you liberals are so cheap? You can't spare even one devil dog? At least last year you gave me a used holiday inn shower cap.
So that's where my shower cap went to. Hey when you get a chance can you drop that off.
Homer

Effort, PA

#789788 Oct 31, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, Shep Smith not only pointed out his praise for a nemesis, they showed the footage of Christie actually emphatically saying how much he appreciated Obama's support. Gee willikers Homer, why are you so paranoid?
Did you even read the story I posted, right from the Fox News site, no mention. Homer working double shifts due to the storm, so no TV for me. Of course even if I were watching tv I wouldn't watch Fox News but you know this already.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#789789 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder, it would be nice. Homer and Peppy used to be like that until he moved into Rightwingerville (population: don't ask), of course he'll just accuse me of immigrating to Leftyland (population: gfy)
I am Peppy and I approve of this message. Homer, you want a pecan sandy?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#789790 Oct 31, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"dipshit" was redundant in this instance Homer.
Don't shoot the messenger, just doing my part for better English!
Another Greaseball - but I already knew that.
Homer

Effort, PA

#789791 Oct 31, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Obama can visit states devastated by storms very well and gets credit for doing what any president would have done.
If only that's all it took to be a good leader....
Ah the spinmeisters are out. You all could turn anything and everything into sh!t.
carol

Orlando, FL

#789792 Oct 31, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, Shep Smith not only pointed out his praise for a nemesis, they showed the footage of Christie actually emphatically saying how much he appreciated Obama's support. Gee willikers Homer, why are you so paranoid?
Remember BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome)? Those who had it have similar symptoms that have manifested into FDS (Fox Derangement Syndrome). Homer has an especially bad case.
Homer

Effort, PA

#789793 Oct 31, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"dipshit" was redundant in this instance Homer.
Don't shoot the messenger, just doing my part for better English!
How about stupid fck? I haven't called anyone that lately.
Homer

Effort, PA

#789795 Oct 31, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, democrats will bus winos and junkies all over major metropolitan areas telling them how to vote and whom to vote for - several times per bus load. Cost? A mere sawbuck and a pack of menthol cigarettes. It all evens out in the end.
Man you are getting worse by the minute. You are gonna burn up inside with all that hate.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#789796 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So that's where my shower cap went to. Hey when you get a chance can you drop that off.
Sure thing, you want the other stuff I borrowed? Rake? Hammer? Pen? Comb? BMW?
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#789797 Oct 31, 2012
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney said at a GOP primary debate last June that he would "absolutely" shut down FEMA and transfer its responsibilities to the states.
Homer

Effort, PA

#789798 Oct 31, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of the materialistic liberal crowd, the brand name means more than anything else to you. Nice Izod shirt you're wearing.
And if you are going to continue to parade around in your boxers, please turn off your webcam.
Just stfu and say nice use of ™
and quit watching my webcam, it's getting kinda creepy.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#789799 Oct 31, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome)? Those who had it have similar symptoms that have manifested into FDS (Fox Derangement Syndrome). Homer has an especially bad case.
Carol, you and I are the only rational people on here right now. If I can get Homer to take his meds, he can join us.
Homer

Effort, PA

#789800 Oct 31, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, Shep Smith not only pointed out his praise for a nemesis, they showed the footage of Christie actually emphatically saying how much he appreciated Obama's support. Gee willikers Homer, why are you so paranoid?
I don't watch Liar, Shep Smith, what time is Liar, Shep Smith on the air? Is he on before or after Liar, Bill O'Reilly?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#789801 Oct 31, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, just don't ding me on my use of "retard"; I was hoping nobody would notice.
Speaking of retards, how's your son's PTSD? Too bad he joined up looking for freebies and all he got was a t-shirt. LOL
Homer

Effort, PA

#789802 Oct 31, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome)? Those who had it have similar symptoms that have manifested into FDS (Fox Derangement Syndrome). Homer has an especially bad case.
And a good good evening to you, Condescending Carol.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#789803 Oct 31, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Obama can visit states devastated by storms very well and gets credit for doing what any president would have done.
If only that's all it took to be a good leader....
How dare you say W. Bush was a lousy leader! Wash your mouth out with soap now and you won't have to when the Fox goons get a hold of you.
Homer

Effort, PA

#789804 Oct 31, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Peppy and I approve of this message. Homer, you want a pecan sandy?
whoa whoa, too soon buddy, wait another week or so with the Sandy references.
Homer

Effort, PA

#789805 Oct 31, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of retards, how's your son's PTSD? Too bad he joined up looking for freebies and all he got was a t-shirt. LOL
Well that's one way to break the ice and start up a meaningful conversation.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#789806 Oct 31, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of the materialistic liberal crowd, the brand name means more than anything else to you. Nice Izod shirt you're wearing.
And if you are going to continue to parade around in your boxers, please turn off your webcam.
I got a new job modeling thongs for the Victoria's Secret Superbowl Collection™... you're so jealous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask Amy 3-28-15 12 min A Van Buren 5
Jailbird Jesse Jackson Jr 34 min aaron shlock 4
Emanuel says Chicagoa s financial crisis was 30... 39 min miss ann elk 2
Abby 3-30-15 40 min RACE 13
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min loose cannon 185,935
Dear Abby March 24 1 hr Mister Tonka 22
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 69,319
Amy 3-30-15 12 hr Kuuipo 35
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]