Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#789644 Oct 31, 2012
The subways and commuter lines in upper New York City will reopen slowly over the next few days. The ones in lower New York City will take up to several months to reopen. Sorry Realtime.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#789645 Oct 31, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the racist fk.
Only a desperate jagoff would read racism into that post.

Wait...never mind.

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#789646 Oct 31, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm probably an idiot for actually conversing with you. You're so thuroughly indoctrinated with fraudulent information, you can't even admit that, for instance, the Benghazi attack was preplanned and rehearsed by Al Qaeda at their facility in eastern Libya that Obama seems unable to bomb to smithereens.
By the way, who told Susan Rice what to say all over the television networks and at the UN?
You do remember how she spewed that obvious lie about the Al Qaeda attack being the result of a spontaneous demonstration that never happened because of a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack and in the entire world only got 17 (that's seventeen) hits before Obama told the world about it when he lied about the Benghazi attack.
So, who told Susan Rice what to say at the UN?
It obviously wasn't Obama.
Who in the White House is making the decisions the president should be making?
Who do you think it is?
And, what should Cheney be sent to jail for?
I understand that shooting lawyers on that hunting lease was legal. I was jealous. I always wanted to go hunting on a lease where I could shoot lawyers.
Outing a covert CIA agent for political reasons.

Yep that certainly must be legal in your world
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#789647 Oct 31, 2012
Obamaís Independent Problem

Obama has a problem with independents. And itís not a small problem.

In the last three releases of the tracking poll conducted by The Washington Post and ABC News, Obama has trailed former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney among independent voters by between 16 and 20 percentage points.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/decisi...
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#789648 Oct 31, 2012
redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text> Use your computer Google it Bing it. Just use the word republicans you'll come up with it. And alot of other stuff you people don't want talk about.
Translation: You don't want to reveal your source because it's laughably partisan.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#789649 Oct 31, 2012
President Barack Obama has won glowing praise from a fierce foe for his handling of superstorm Sandy, which has killed at least 30 Americans and caused widespread destruction along the east coast.

Republican New Jersey governor Chris Christie has repeatedly attacked Mr Obama on the campaign trail, claiming the Democrat does not deserve a second term in the White House.
But just hours after the worst of the storm knocked out power for 2.4 million people in New Jersey, south of New York City, Mr Christie gave Mr Obama a glowing character reference.
He said he had asked the president to cut through bureaucratic "mumbo jumbo" and help New Jersey, and he "got on it". The president has been all over this, he deserves great credit. New Jersey governor Chris Christie
"He gave me his number at the White House, told me to call if I needed anything, and he absolutely means it. "
"It's been very good working with the president, and his administration has been coordinating with us great - it's been wonderful."

Asked on Fox News whether he would tour parts of his state with Mr Romney, Mr Christie replied: "I have no idea, nor am I the least bit concerned or interested," he said.

"I've got a job to do here in New Jersey that's much bigger than presidential politics, and I couldn't care less about any of that stuff."

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#789650 Oct 31, 2012
Why Romney will win, part 1

http://www.facebook.com/republicanwomenarehot

Now, who wouldn't do what these women want?
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#789651 Oct 31, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>
There are several, so far, unnamed Americans who where present for the entire goings on and who will eventually fill in the blanks.
Translation: Americans won't know the extent of the Obama administration's lies and treachery until well after the election.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#789652 Oct 31, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
President Barack Obama has won glowing praise from a fierce foe for his handling of superstorm Sandy, which has killed at least 30 Americans and caused widespread destruction along the east coast.
Republican New Jersey governor Chris Christie has repeatedly attacked Mr Obama on the campaign trail, claiming the Democrat does not deserve a second term in the White House.
But just hours after the worst of the storm knocked out power for 2.4 million people in New Jersey, south of New York City, Mr Christie gave Mr Obama a glowing character reference.
He said he had asked the president to cut through bureaucratic "mumbo jumbo" and help New Jersey, and he "got on it". The president has been all over this, he deserves great credit. New Jersey governor Chris Christie
"He gave me his number at the White House, told me to call if I needed anything, and he absolutely means it. "
"It's been very good working with the president, and his administration has been coordinating with us great - it's been wonderful."
Asked on Fox News whether he would tour parts of his state with Mr Romney, Mr Christie replied: "I have no idea, nor am I the least bit concerned or interested," he said.
"I've got a job to do here in New Jersey that's much bigger than presidential politics, and I couldn't care less about any of that stuff."
Have you ever seen photographs from an area where a REAL hurricane came ashore?
Obviously not.
"Sandy" was a very minor hurricane. FEMA has a cake-walk after this one.
The only problem, aside from NY subways flooding is the power lines that didn't get put where they should be with funding from Obama's Porkulus bill had the usual, predictable, inevitable damage when a storm with strong winds comes through.
Power lines strung from pole to pole in the air have been a well documented, constantly observed problem. Obama threw away 860 billion dollars with his Porkulus plan. Why didn't we get some infrastructure work out of it? Something like bury the power lines.
If Obama hadn't stuffed all of our money into the pockets of Democrat cronies, the people of the northeast would have power now.

Now that the mediocre storm has passed, back to the important issues:

Who told Susan Rice what to say when she lied all over the television networks and at the UN?
It obviously wasn't Obama.
Who in the White House is giving the orders the president should be giving?
Anyone have a guess?

After Obama loses this election, we're going to get answers to that question, and a whole lot more questions are going to be answered, too.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#789653 Oct 31, 2012
Like any president is going to withhold disaster relief during an election year, or for that matter, any other year? Puhleeze, doling out aid shouldn't have anything to do with re-electing a sitting president. It's not like any of that money is coming out of their own, personal bank account. Any voter that is influenced by that action is brain dead.

http://www.gsb.stanford.edu/news/research/dis...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#789654 Oct 31, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from and Obamazombie crazy like you, your assertion doesn't have any credibility, especially after Obama just let four people die he could and should have saved in Benghazi.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#789655 Oct 31, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the penalty for feeding fraudulent information to the president? That's what Vallerie Plame is guilty of.
But, we digress. Back to the issue:

And, why do you think Dick Cheney was the person who published the newspaper article that exposed Vallerie Plame? I was not aware that Dick Cheney owned a newspaper.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#789656 Oct 31, 2012
Well, I guess Da Bammy should be safely tucked back into the white house (lower case intended). His photo op in Jersey is over.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal." Praise to you, Mighty Lord of the Seas, Da Bammy (genuflect, prostrate, grovel).

LOL
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#789657 Oct 31, 2012
BBBBBuuutttttt Vegas was calling,waiting,Beyonce,Pimp wid a Limp
JZ,you know my man,real important Chit!!!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#789658 Oct 31, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
He said he had asked the president to cut through bureaucratic "mumbo jumbo" and help New Jersey, and he "got on it". The president has been all over this, he deserves great credit.
Wonder if any reporter will have the balls to ask Obama why it takes a disaster to "cut through bureaucratic mumbo jumbo".

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#789659 Oct 31, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: Americans won't know the extent of the Obama administration's lies and treachery until well after the election.
I don't know if the American people will be able to take all the facts about this administration.
If everthing is told, there's not a country in the world that will ever trust again.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#789660 Oct 31, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
Like any president is going to withhold disaster relief during an election year, or for that matter, any other year? Puhleeze, doling out aid shouldn't have anything to do with re-electing a sitting president. It's not like any of that money is coming out of their own, personal bank account. Any voter that is influenced by that action is brain dead.
They will grasp and chew any peanut found in the turd and proclaim it as from the Almighty - aka Da Bammy. LOL
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#789661 Oct 31, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
How much taxpayer money was wasted so Obama's could "tour a battered N.J.?"
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#789662 Oct 31, 2012
flack wrote:
The subways and commuter lines in upper New York City will reopen slowly over the next few days. The ones in lower New York City will take up to several months to reopen. Sorry Realtime.
Limited Subway service beginning tomorrow is what I said Flack and it's true.

Lower Manhattan is a different story bub__that's why they call it lower I'll bet. Electric service hasn't been restored there and those tunnels will have to be pumped out__inspected, repaired then inspected again__could take weeks or more.

Irene last year, Sandy this year__if this gets to be a regular thing the insurance companies will stop selling policies up that way.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#789663 Oct 31, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ordering the assassination of at least two American citizens with complete disregard for due process.

"Yep that certainly must be legal in your world"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Dale 182,176
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min Mandela 71,270
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 57 min Religionthebiglie 51,304
Fight at Navy Pier 1 hr joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr positronium 49,362
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 3 hr Tim 146
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr Breezy _Soul 4,797
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?