Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
731,281 - 731,300 of 1,100,497 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#789378 Oct 31, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Family Tax Shelter -(First family transfers wealth, avoids taxes)
Obama and his wife, Michele, gave a total of $48,000 in tax-free gifts to their daughters, according to tax records made public on Friday.
The president and his wife separately gave each daughter a $12,000 gift under a section of the federal tax code that exempts such donations from federal taxes.
There is nothing illegal about the president’s taking advantage of this tax shelter, but it does raise eyebrows given that he has lamented the myriad tax exemptions used by the wealthy—“millionaires and billionaires” like himself—to pay less in taxes. He has yet to propose a comprehensive plan to reform the byzantine tax code.
An option available to all Americans. Money is taxed: when it was originally earned, and when it is withdrawn by the recipient.
James Madison

Guin, AL

#789379 Oct 31, 2012
Did all you Libturds know, Obama is going to Tax You everytime you use the Internet

Your-a-bunchofdumbasses !!!!!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xuhh00_presi...
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#789380 Oct 31, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I am assuming still approximately 5500...quite a few with the same roles as other former SEALS and Rangers there at about ten times their former salaries--must just warm the cockles of Cheney's greedy stolen heart. "So, we’re removing our ground troops from Iraq by the end of December. That’s a good thing. But, we’re leaving behind the world’s biggest embassy and a 5,000 man private security force. And we’re probably still going to be hunting al-Qaeda there. The potential for problems is quite evident, I think."
Have a Buddy,We served together,Obama is spouting how all our
Troops are to be with drawn 2014,At the same time he is spending
Billions with (Private Contractors) to replace them? So he sounds

and looks Great (election time) but is back dooring the Chicago
way) As most Americans do not have access to knowledge as I do
here it is,TIGERSWAN,XE, FORMERLY BLACKWATER,and many others are
making huge donations to secure these very lucrative contracts
my Buddy will be getting $150,000 per year,Having to pay all his
own expenses..As a Mercenary he will be better equipped than all
his US Counter Parts,re Weapons,Ammo etc..The Salaries range from
$150K to $250K depending on former Experince,former Rank etc???
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#789381 Oct 31, 2012
typo experience........
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#789382 Oct 31, 2012
Day 3 and still no apology to Flack concering his storm predictions.

Homer? Homer? Anyone?

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#789383 Oct 31, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>No he did not. The Congress voted it. Some items you whimpish leftwingers forget. Gee Whiz Davey, I've axed you before, if you were sitting in on those meetings? No answer? A military tactician, you ain't?
Sure, after Bush told them when Iraq exploded a nuke, it would be their fault.

Bush controlled the information. He ignored the intel that Iraq had no nuclear program.

Where were those nukes? Where was any nuclear program?

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#789384 Oct 31, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
requiring a 20% cash down payment would prevent most of the problems regardless of any legislation....
if a bank feels that loans in a given neighborhood are too risky, regardless of the reason, then they should not make the loans....
for example, a prudent bank would not make loans in high-risk flood zones.....
During the housing bubble, many people upgraded by selling their over-valued homes and putting large down payments on mortgages they still couldn't afford - especially after mid 2007 as unemployment climbed. The housing crisis wasn't caused by government mandated loans - and yes, Freddie and Fannie guarantees encouraged bad mortgages, but didn't cause them. Dig deeper.
James Madison

Guin, AL

#789385 Oct 31, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Sequester was put in place to force Congress to act. Period.
If it were come to that point, it will be the failure (again) for the likes of Paul Ryan.
FEMA was discussed by Mitt Romney who favors letting states handle it & FEMA to be one of those areas we no longer needed.
Now Mitt will deny it or say he meant something else.
But in those debates when Perry ETAL were cancelling all sorts of aspects of the federal government, Romney had to jump in & throw away FEMA.
I want FEMA to be handled by each state !!!(Your a Crusty Old fake disability Molester/Pervert !!!)

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#789386 Oct 31, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems the left have gone on a few of those themselves.
Difference being...Republicans hold themselves accountable. Many Republicans have stepped down due to fellow Republicans pressuring them for much lesser offenses than this administration telling stories for weeks about a stupid video rather coming out and calling four dead Americans the result of an organized terrorist attack on 9/11.
That's the difference between your side and mine.
In a word - accountability.
Accountability??? LOL Hope you, Cheney, and Bush enjoy all your future time together.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#789387 Oct 31, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
http://www.snopes.com/politics /military/benghazi.asp
Videos watched in real-time? False.
The fools are still buying into the right wing political blog fairy tales.

#789389 Oct 31, 2012
Peppy wrote:
Day 3 and still no apology to Flack concering his storm predictions.
Homer? Homer? Anyone?
Haven't you been paying any attention to Damnably Bad Writer? He says Sandy was not much more than a breeze and a little mist...
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#789390 Oct 31, 2012
Let's all have a moment of silence to honor those killed in Benghazi. Their families deserve respect and should get a sincere apology from Obama for his failure to act and the falsehoods communicated by his adminstration following the attacks.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#789391 Oct 31, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not shopped at Walmart in many years. They do not provide a living wage to their employees, and do not provide them with the hours necessary to afford them the possibility of insurance.
I make it a point to shop local
So you pay more for the same product because you don't like WalMart? I hope you don't run a business. What is a living wage? It is not the responsibility of a business to give employees anything but the pay they agreed to work for.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#789392 Oct 31, 2012
RealDumbDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama yukkin it up?
Obama: Shovel-Ready Not as Shovel-Ready as We Expected
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =O55aRrvXtioXX
What is your brain deadness level today Dave?
Yeah, Obama thought that was a real knee slapper didn't he? I'll bet Biden was rollin' on the floor it was so funny.

Hey, after all, it wasn't THEIR money, it was ours.
carol

Orlando, FL

#789394 Oct 31, 2012
Come to think of it, I can't think of one Democrat who stepped down who was involved in a scandal because other Democrats pressured them to do so.

I do recall excuses by the barrel-full. But not one drop of accountability comes to mind.

Homer, help me out here. Surely, there has to be one Democrat who stepped down because other Democrats held them accountable.

Nope...still drawing a blank.

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#789395 Oct 31, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
As Saul Alinsky said:
"An organizer working in and for an open society is in an ideological dilemma to begin with, he does not have a fixed truth -- truth to him is relative and changing; everything to him is relative and changing."
Search "Clinton CIA human rights purge" to learn how Clinton gutted the CIA, and when Bush took office the US didn't even have a functioning foreign intelligence capability.
Search "Valerie Plame WMD Iraq" to learn how Valerie Plame was a career undercover officer, and was the Director of Operations for the CIA’s Joint Task Force on Iraq, and was the source of information used first by Bill Clinton to repeatedly bomb Iraq, then George Bush to remove Saddam Hussein from power and fight the war the muslim jihad started in their own back yard.
Get back to us with a report after you study a little truth, dupe.
Clinton did not invade Iraq. Oh wait, unless you are talking about your revisionist history & then you blame him for it.

Valerie Plame - the undercover agent exposed by Cheney? That one?

#789396 Oct 31, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a Buddy,We served together,Obama is spouting how all our
Troops are to be with drawn 2014,At the same time he is spending
Billions with (Private Contractors) to replace them? So he sounds
and looks Great (election time) but is back dooring the Chicago
way) As most Americans do not have access to knowledge as I do
here it is,TIGERSWAN,XE, FORMERLY BLACKWATER,and many others are
making huge donations to secure these very lucrative contracts
my Buddy will be getting $150,000 per year,Having to pay all his
own expenses..As a Mercenary he will be better equipped than all
his US Counter Parts,re Weapons,Ammo etc..The Salaries range from
$150K to $250K depending on former Experince,former Rank etc???
Remember that when your crocodile tearing for other than the diplomats at Benghazi. Cheney does good work--when it comes to feathering his own nest. Romney's big backers in the shipbuilding markets will make sure he's a chip off the old block. Bush, Cheney, and probably more than we would believe, should be spending the rest of their lives behind bars.
carol

Orlando, FL

#789397 Oct 31, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The fools are still buying into the right wing political blog fairy tales.
How come you always seem to know more than anyone else - even those in high places?
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#789399 Oct 31, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Haven't you been paying any attention to Damnably Bad Writer? He says Sandy was not much more than a breeze and a little mist...
No, sorry I wasn't. I was out snipe hunting this morning. Good weather for snipe hunting, you know.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#789400 Oct 31, 2012
carol wrote:
Come to think of it, I can't think of one Democrat who stepped down who was involved in a scandal because other Democrats pressured them to do so.
I do recall excuses by the barrel-full. But not one drop of accountability comes to mind.
Homer, help me out here. Surely, there has to be one Democrat who stepped down because other Democrats held them accountable.
Nope...still drawing a blank.
Well yeah there was Clinton, er no....how about Rangel? Uhm check that......I know, Edwards...nope not him either....let me get back to you Carol, I think Henry Clay did.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 13 min _Zoey_ 4,655
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 46 min Rick Moss 68,994
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 54 min Quinn Pro Quo 1,909
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min LRS 177,407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,938
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr Heisenberg 44
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Dick Topick 49,534
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE