Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Gobble, gobble”

Since: Oct 12

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

#789408 Oct 31, 2012
Get the bum out of the White House.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#789409 Oct 31, 2012
carol wrote:
Come to think of it, I can't think of one Democrat who stepped down who was involved in a scandal because other Democrats pressured them to do so.
I do recall excuses by the barrel-full. But not one drop of accountability comes to mind.
Homer, help me out here. Surely, there has to be one Democrat who stepped down because other Democrats held them accountable.
Nope...still drawing a blank.
Your thinking is impaired babe__how far do you wish to go back??? ABSCAM far enough?
Sondra

Edison, NJ

#789410 Oct 31, 2012
Gunner wrote:
"The U.S. Department of Labor has determined defense contractors don’t have to send out warning notices of potential layoffs of hundreds or thousands of workers at their companies to comply with a 60-day federal notice requirement days before the Nov. 6 general election."
Something else that the MSM isn't talking about lest it detract from votes for Obama. Now, if the defense contractors had anything to do with Bain Capital and China instead of Obama, it'd be front page and the media would be panting.
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#789411 Oct 31, 2012
DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a moment of silence.... ok, now that we're done with that let's get back to the real issue of the day, where are we going to move Old York to? I'm thinking... Kansas? Buy a man a sandwich and you'll be arrested in many places. Teach him to grow sandwiches and then you can go away and forget about him. It's simple. Spacebo Bolshoya, everybody, it's a good thing I'm so much smarter than everyone else here or it's reasonable to assume you'd still be swimming in your own filth.
Bain, fire the employees, export the jobs and send the money to the Cayman Island
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#789412 Oct 31, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Remember that when your crocodile tearing for other than the diplomats at Benghazi. Cheney does good work--when it comes to feathering his own nest. Romney's big backers in the shipbuilding markets will make sure he's a chip off the old block. Bush, Cheney, and probably more than we would believe, should be spending the rest of their lives behind bars.
WTF? Are you high? Drivel no attempt to refute my post
and proof??

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#789413 Oct 31, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb Kvetch All Fraudy (of a thousand aliases) can't even spell GOP--she wasn't too bright before she faked that personal injury claim and received chiropractic for closed head trauma. BTW, Biden's younger than Cheney, and that guy got a brand new Chinee heart from Israel; it must have been a major component of the read Romneycare.
You do realize that Biden has brain damage. Biden suffered a ruptured cerebral aneurysm. His life was saved by modern medicine. When aneurysms rupture they frequently lead to brain damage. Biden’s behavior suggests to me that he may have suffered frontal-lobe damage. An MRI might very well show residual damage to his frontal lobe which might explain his inability to control his mouth. Alternatively, he may just be a typical liberal idiot.”
Sondra

Edison, NJ

#789415 Oct 31, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Remember that when your crocodile tearing for other than the diplomats at Benghazi. Cheney does good work--when it comes to feathering his own nest. Romney's big backers in the shipbuilding markets will make sure he's a chip off the old block. Bush, Cheney, and probably more than we would believe, should be spending the rest of their lives behind bars.
The jails will be too crowded after all you and your relatives are arrested for looting and saying: "I's be gettin sum new sneakas!".

just saw this on a bumper sticker and it wasn't a Prius:

STEVENS DIED!
OBAMA LIED!
THE MEDIA HIDES!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#789416 Oct 31, 2012
RealDumbDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Snope is a leftwing dishonest front.
What you are reading there is a slight of hand and it obviously manipulated you!
The truth is that there were two drones and intelligence staff were able to watch what was going on real-time and relay that to the situation room at the White House instantly.
Snopes.... LOL! Notice the other two issues are "indetermined". I guess they couldn't think of a good slight of hand on how to phrase those questions.
That’s “sleight of hand,” RealDumbDave. It’s a common error.
dem

Chicago, IL

#789417 Oct 31, 2012
James Madison wrote:
<quoted text>
I want FEMA to be handled by each state !!!(Your a Crusty Old fake disability Molester/Pervert !!!)
fk off you idiot parrot. you dont even know what that means.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#789419 Oct 31, 2012
Isn’t it Pathetic Liberals/Democrats was rooting for ‘Sandy’ so Obama could look Presidential!! Romney/Ryan
dem

Chicago, IL

#789420 Oct 31, 2012
Sondra wrote:
<quoted text>Something else that the MSM isn't talking about lest it detract from votes for Obama. Now, if the defense contractors had anything to do with Bain Capital and China instead of Obama, it'd be front page and the media would be panting.
another fox news idiot that doesnt realize fox news is MSM.
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#789421 Oct 31, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Save General Motors From Bankruptcy, Vote For Mitt Romney
President Obama has been touting his bailout of General Motors as a reason for people in Michigan and Ohio to vote for him. However, there is one small problem with his argument.
Regardless of the past, GM’s only hope for long-term survival nowis if Mitt Romney wins on November 6.
If Obama is reelected, GM is doomed to a second bankruptcy (or to another taxpayer bailout). This is because Obama is committed to doubling down on the two policies that drove GM bankrupt in the first place: a weak, unstable dollar, and unrealistic corporate average fuel economy (CAFE) requirements.
In contrast, Romney has promised to replace Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, and he has expressed skepticism regarding Obama’s insane 54.5 miles per gallon (MPG) CAFE target.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/louiswoodhill/201...
Doubt if Romney, friend of GM, is going to fly.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#789422 Oct 31, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you always seem to know more than anyone else - even those in high places?
Because I'm a muckity muck and I've got peeps Carol.

Da Bammy has just landed in Atlantic City where the airport is up and running and he and Christie are gonna take a ride on the Presidents chopper, Marine One. Christie is holding up although he looks a tad rough__hope his heart doesn't give out__I'm starting to like the fat fk.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#789424 Oct 31, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Let us remember that ice use to be a mile thick where New York City now stands. That is over 3 times the height of the Empire State Building. Tell me, just how did man cause all that ice to melt? That same ice formed the Great Lakes!
Did your dad tell you that???

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#789427 Oct 31, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Because I'm a muckity muck and I've got peeps Carol.
Da Bammy has just landed in Atlantic City where the airport is up and running and he and Christie are gonna take a ride on the Presidents chopper, Marine One. Christie is holding up although he looks a tad rough__hope his heart doesn't give out__I'm starting to like the fat fk.
Why didn't Obama just fly up there on the helicopter? It's not that far and it was flying there anyway. He is just in love with the big plane. Or am I wrong?
finding

Brookland, AR

#789429 Oct 31, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What FEMA thing?
What upsets me is the Obama White House hanging Americans out to dry in Benghazi, and causing them to be killed by Al Qaeda.
You remember Al Qaeda, don't you? The people that started the Arab jihad war with the United States by murdering 3000 Americans here in the United States.
Somehow, we ended up with a president that is on their side.
How do you suppose that ironic event happened here?
You are so right, bommie went to Vegas the day after four of out brave Americans lost there lives, no other president would have done this, then he lied about what caused the event to happen, sad.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#789430 Oct 31, 2012
Who
Is
This
Guy

This guy is a fancy dancer, and he's lived for almost 50 years without leaving any footprints -- none! There is no Obama documentation -- no records -- no bona fides -- no paper trail -- nothing!-- and he's got an army of lawyers making sure it stays that way -- and the unflattering stuff, out there in the world and on the Internet -- it's systematically disappearing down the rabbit hole, and what's most amazing is he is not now, nor ever has been, a "natural born citizen," as required by the U. S. Constitution -- he was, "at birth," a British subject and citizen of Kenya -- a fact published on his own website.

Work in progress: The Legend of Barack Obama

Not A Whole Lot Of Americans In here

Family
This family isn't Ozzie and Harriet. It's closer to "Ozzie and Sharon Osborne meet the Jeffersons." Obama's mother, Anna, was a beatnik who was greatly influenced by her communist teachers in the Mercer Island High School. Obama Sr. was a Marxist and serial bigamist. He abandoned his wives and children. He became a wife-beater and drunk. His arrogance destroyed his government career. He killed a man and lost both legs in alcohol-related accidents. He eventually killed himself behind the wheel -- hammered!

You'd Think He'd Be Proud

Education
Obama has had the finest possible education. Nobody knows how it was financed or what his grades were. His academic records are all sealed and he has an army of lawyers making sure they remain sealed. At college, Obama's philosophy was "to avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists." Everything about Obama's education is hidden from the American People.

The Difference Is "Me"

Psychology
The Mayo Clinic believes the narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. They believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism. Granted, only a qualified mental health diagnostician can determine whether someone suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) and this, following lengthy tests and personal interviews. But, in the absence of access to Barack Obama, one has to rely on his overt performance and on testimonies by his closest, nearest and dearest.

He's Above Religion

Religion
Obama's father was a Muslim. Obama's stepfather was a Muslim. Obama's grandfather was a Muslim. Sarah, who Obama calls grandmother is a Muslim. Obama's half-brothers and sisters are Muslims. To Muslims, Obama IS a Muslim, no matter what he says. Obama's half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, was quoted by the New York Times as saying, "My whole family was Muslim." I assume she considers Obama a member of her family, after all, she refers to him as "my brother" -- Oh!, and mom too!-- but Obama's people says he's a Christian.

The
Wife
"My experiences at Princeton have made me far more aware of my 'blackness' than ever before," the future Mrs. Obama wrote in her thesis introduction. "I have found that at Princeton, no matter how liberal and open-minded some of my white professors and classmates try to be toward me, I sometimes feel like a visitor on campus; as if I really don’t belong. Regardless of the circumstances under which I interact with whites at Princeton, it often seems as if, to them, I will always be black first and a student second. This will likely lead to my further integration and/or assimilation into a White cultural and social structure that will only allow me to remain on the periphery of society; never becoming a full participant."

Great Cvs!!

obamafile.com

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#789431 Oct 31, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Did your dad tell you that???
National Geographic among other sources. Wouldn't surprise me if you thought otherwise. By the way if you have Google earth go out to the end of the continental shelf. See the water erosion from either the Chesapeake Bay or the Hudson River, among others? Now how do you figure those waters eroded the edge of the shelf? Maybe because all that water was in ice and the sea level was a few hundred feet lower?
Sondra

Edison, NJ

#789432 Oct 31, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize that Biden has brain damage. Biden suffered a ruptured cerebral aneurysm. His life was saved by modern medicine. When aneurysms rupture they frequently lead to brain damage. Biden’s behavior suggests to me that he may have suffered frontal-lobe damage. An MRI might very well show residual damage to his frontal lobe which might explain his inability to control his mouth. Alternatively, he may just be a typical liberal idiot.”
Do you think that Biden, the only old white guy that Leosanna doesn't hate, could step up to be President?

Imagine the red phone ringing at 3 a.m.

The good news is Biden is already up to answer it because he went to bed at 8pm.

The bad news is they're telling him Iran launched nukes at Israel, and Biden starts talking about all the soldiers he's known who have served in Iraq and Iran:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...
finding

Brookland, AR

#789433 Oct 31, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Because I'm a muckity muck and I've got peeps Carol.
Maybe Christie will educate the (king want to be )while they are in the air.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,600
Abby 10-30 21 min edogxxx 25
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 27 min RACE 98,568
Amy 10-31 36 min RACE 3
Abby 10-31 41 min loose cannon 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 42 min Cheftell 68,686
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Religionthebiglie 50,787
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Learn to Read 179,685

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 9:05AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]