Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#789506 Oct 31, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney and Murdoch have something in common.
China thanks them, and, the Bush tax cuts.
"sonic"
Quit being a phoney. The tax cuts are president nobama's, he pushed for the extension.
Peace
KMA
carol

Orlando, FL

#789508 Oct 31, 2012
Is Russia America's friend or foe?

"The 'sleeping bear' has been pretty restless lately: it has vetoed U.N. Security Council resolutions on Syria and blocked U.S.-led diplomatic efforts to end the civil war there; it has refused to pressure Tehran, even though it helped build Iran's nuclear enrichment program; and relentless push-back by Russian President Vladimir Putin against basing a missile defense shield in Poland and the Czech Republic – both former Soviet satellite states – has left those two NATO members exposed and nervous."

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/31...

Sure hope Obama reads this.

Unless he doesn't get the chance to become "more flexible", I mean.
dem

Chicago, IL

#789510 Oct 31, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>So are the looters. But don't worry when O'bama goes to Chicago to accept his lose. You too will have looters.
that brick in your head wont allow you to ever spell
loose
lose
or loss correctly in a sentence, no matter which character youre posting under..

LOL!
dem

Chicago, IL

#789511 Oct 31, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a fire extinguisher handy on November 6...just in case.
many of you racist scums are using that same line.
another email from a friend, frau?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#789512 Oct 31, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi is so 'two weeks ago'....
Moving on...
On September 10, 2012, AQ leader Ayman al-Zawahiri called on Libyans to avenge the death of his Libyan number two, Abu Yahya al-Libi, who had been killed in a June, 2012 drone strike in Pakistan. The timing suggests that al-Zawahiri may have given the attack go-ahead after receiving word that Stevens had arrived in Benghazi that day—further suggesting that perhaps AQ knew of Stevens’ travel plans.

Who in the White House is giving Al Qaeda information?
dem

Chicago, IL

#789514 Oct 31, 2012
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand Liberals/Democrats wanting to move on!! We will in about a Week!! The 45th President of the United States… President Romney!!
LOL!
you're down to a 21.2% that will happen.
obama up five in Ohio.
no ohio, no romney.
dem

Chicago, IL

#789516 Oct 31, 2012
POST #789507

I can see you but you're not saying anything.
carol

Orlando, FL

#789522 Oct 31, 2012
DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Revenge for what, carol?
Uhhhh...look up Kuwait and Gulf Storm.

Then look up 5000 Kurds massacred by Saddam's WMDs.

Then look up Clinton's and Albright's sanctions on Iraq which our enemy claimed killed thousands of Iraqi children.

Then look up America as being Saddam's #1 enemy.

But mainly look up Kuwait and Gulf Storm. Saddam not only had a grudge but he had a big one after we spoiled his and his thugs rape and pillage party in Kuwait.
dem

Chicago, IL

#789523 Oct 31, 2012
Mr. Obama’s lead in the Electoral College is modest, but also quite consistent across the different methods. The states in which every polling site has Mr. Obama leading make up 271 electoral votes — one more than the president needs to clinch victory. The states in which everyone has Mr. Romney ahead represent 206 electoral votes. That leaves five states, and 61 electoral votes, unaccounted for — but Mr. Obama would not need them if he prevails in the states where he is leading in the polls.
dem

Chicago, IL

#789524 Oct 31, 2012
eviction notice wrote:
<quoted text>Michelle obama is planning a flash mob at the Whitehouse as we speak.George and Weezie don't seem to want to give up there piece of the PIE I I.
wassup chimp?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#789526 Oct 31, 2012
DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who're you talking to now? It's Thorazine, or were you speaking Russian again?
Thank you for correcting that typo.
Our tax dollars at work....
carol

Orlando, FL

#789527 Oct 31, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
many of you racist scums are using that same line.
another email from a friend, frau?
The poster said she was fired up over this election - implying she wanted Obama to win.

I said have a fire extinguisher handy just in case.

I have no idea where you're coming from with this one.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#789528 Oct 31, 2012
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand Liberals/Democrats wanting to move on!! We will in about a Week!! The 45th President of the United States… President Romney!!
Maybe the 47th (unless Ann has him committed.)

"I think my biggest concern obviously would just be for his mental well-being," -Ann Romney

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#789530 Oct 31, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhh...look up Kuwait and Gulf Storm.
Then look up 5000 Kurds massacred by Saddam's WMDs.
Then look up Clinton's and Albright's sanctions on Iraq which our enemy claimed killed thousands of Iraqi children.
Then look up America as being Saddam's #1 enemy.
But mainly look up Kuwait and Gulf Storm. Saddam not only had a grudge but he had a big one after we spoiled his and his thugs rape and pillage party in Kuwait.
Baloney.

Sadam's number one enemy was Iran.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#789531 Oct 31, 2012
dem wrote:
Mr. Obama’s lead in the Electoral College is modest, but also quite consistent across the different methods. The states in which every polling site has Mr. Obama leading make up 271 electoral votes — one more than the president needs to clinch victory. The states in which everyone has Mr. Romney ahead represent 206 electoral votes. That leaves five states, and 61 electoral votes, unaccounted for — but Mr. Obama would not need them if he prevails in the states where he is leading in the polls.
... counting chickens, I see. Are you counting the plucked chickens, too?

Obama gets at best 47 percent of the vote. More likely, he'll get only 45 percent. That equates to a landslide for Romney/Ryan.
dem

Chicago, IL

#789534 Oct 31, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The poster said she was fired up over this election - implying she wanted Obama to win.
I said have a fire extinguisher handy just in case.
I have no idea where you're coming from with this one.
i could have read it wrong
im not a bagger so i can admit being wrong
have a drink on me

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#789537 Oct 31, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying Cheney exposed some fraud agent feeding the US president false information about WMDs in Iraq?
Another reason I liked him.)))))
Not at all. I'm saying you're an idiot& Cheney should have been sent to jail.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#789538 Oct 31, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So what would you and Obama have done? Waited for another attack? And then another? And then another the whole time the UN was giving Saddam his 150th warning to comply with "serious consequences...and we mean it this time!" beginning after the 16th time?
What leosnana? What would you and Obama have done right after 9/11 besides bomb Afghanistan and run the Taliban into the mountains which is exactly what Bush and Cheney did?
Saddam would still be plotting how to get his revenge if it had been up to you two.
In all modestly, Obama and I would have avoided 9/11 by reading the friggin' memos and taking the time, effort, and intelligence to figure out where those non-landing student pilots might be coming from. Under NO circumstances would we have ever invaded a sovereign nation that had nothing to do with 9/11 on trumped up charges because we were like Bush and Cheney--dumbazz cowboys wanted to better the Old Man or thought taking all that oil would be a greeted as liberators with candy walk in the park...If Iraq had never been invaded, with or without Saddam, we'd be up trillions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of lives.

Of course, dumb carol, since our consulate was attacked in Libya, leaving four dead, would launch an invasion of Iran post haste.
carol

Orlando, FL

#789539 Oct 31, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It began on Bush's watch due to the unforeseen corporate greed inspired by the American Dream (down payment)Act of 2003.
The damage was nearly done by the time Da Bammy took office and included far more than knuckleheads buying more home than they could afford.
This has all been explained to you at least a hundred times Carol and in terms (minute detail) that a freakin moron would finally understand__but clueless Carol is still lost on the subject. Pitiful!
That's just ridiculous. Do you have any concept of how ridiculous that is? A downpayment act for only those who qualified foreshadowed Democrats defending Fannie and Freddie giving out bad mortgage loans to their last friggin' breath??

Sheesh...you need to at least have something to explain before trying to explain it a hundred more times.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#789540 Oct 31, 2012
James Madison wrote:
<quoted text>
I want FEMA to be handled by each state !!!(Your a Crusty Old fake disability Molester/Pervert !!!)
"James Madison"
You are wasting your time. "real dumb" believes that only the federal government can do anything. Individuals should simply shut up, put their hand out and they will be taken care of. Personal responsibility is not a consideration. In his mind the government creates all. Individuals who are willing to invest their time, their monies and their efforts are a drag, after all the government is the creator. And in one sense he is correct the government is the creator of waste.
Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 1-30 15 min Mister Tonka 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min RACE 98,997
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min IB DaMann 50,459
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min Jacques Ottawa 183,914
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,385
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Red_Forman 4,969
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 978

Winter Storm Watch for Cook County was issued at January 30 at 10:37AM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News