Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#789387 Oct 31, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
http://www.snopes.com/politics /military/benghazi.asp
Videos watched in real-time? False.
The fools are still buying into the right wing political blog fairy tales.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#789389 Oct 31, 2012
Peppy wrote:
Day 3 and still no apology to Flack concering his storm predictions.
Homer? Homer? Anyone?
Haven't you been paying any attention to Damnably Bad Writer? He says Sandy was not much more than a breeze and a little mist...
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#789390 Oct 31, 2012
Let's all have a moment of silence to honor those killed in Benghazi. Their families deserve respect and should get a sincere apology from Obama for his failure to act and the falsehoods communicated by his adminstration following the attacks.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#789391 Oct 31, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not shopped at Walmart in many years. They do not provide a living wage to their employees, and do not provide them with the hours necessary to afford them the possibility of insurance.
I make it a point to shop local
So you pay more for the same product because you don't like WalMart? I hope you don't run a business. What is a living wage? It is not the responsibility of a business to give employees anything but the pay they agreed to work for.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#789392 Oct 31, 2012
RealDumbDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama yukkin it up?
Obama: Shovel-Ready Not as Shovel-Ready as We Expected
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =O55aRrvXtioXX
What is your brain deadness level today Dave?
Yeah, Obama thought that was a real knee slapper didn't he? I'll bet Biden was rollin' on the floor it was so funny.

Hey, after all, it wasn't THEIR money, it was ours.
carol

Orlando, FL

#789394 Oct 31, 2012
Come to think of it, I can't think of one Democrat who stepped down who was involved in a scandal because other Democrats pressured them to do so.

I do recall excuses by the barrel-full. But not one drop of accountability comes to mind.

Homer, help me out here. Surely, there has to be one Democrat who stepped down because other Democrats held them accountable.

Nope...still drawing a blank.

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#789395 Oct 31, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
As Saul Alinsky said:
"An organizer working in and for an open society is in an ideological dilemma to begin with, he does not have a fixed truth -- truth to him is relative and changing; everything to him is relative and changing."
Search "Clinton CIA human rights purge" to learn how Clinton gutted the CIA, and when Bush took office the US didn't even have a functioning foreign intelligence capability.
Search "Valerie Plame WMD Iraq" to learn how Valerie Plame was a career undercover officer, and was the Director of Operations for the CIA’s Joint Task Force on Iraq, and was the source of information used first by Bill Clinton to repeatedly bomb Iraq, then George Bush to remove Saddam Hussein from power and fight the war the muslim jihad started in their own back yard.
Get back to us with a report after you study a little truth, dupe.
Clinton did not invade Iraq. Oh wait, unless you are talking about your revisionist history & then you blame him for it.

Valerie Plame - the undercover agent exposed by Cheney? That one?

When's dawn?

#789396 Oct 31, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a Buddy,We served together,Obama is spouting how all our
Troops are to be with drawn 2014,At the same time he is spending
Billions with (Private Contractors) to replace them? So he sounds
and looks Great (election time) but is back dooring the Chicago
way) As most Americans do not have access to knowledge as I do
here it is,TIGERSWAN,XE, FORMERLY BLACKWATER,and many others are
making huge donations to secure these very lucrative contracts
my Buddy will be getting $150,000 per year,Having to pay all his
own expenses..As a Mercenary he will be better equipped than all
his US Counter Parts,re Weapons,Ammo etc..The Salaries range from
$150K to $250K depending on former Experince,former Rank etc???
Remember that when your crocodile tearing for other than the diplomats at Benghazi. Cheney does good work--when it comes to feathering his own nest. Romney's big backers in the shipbuilding markets will make sure he's a chip off the old block. Bush, Cheney, and probably more than we would believe, should be spending the rest of their lives behind bars.
carol

Orlando, FL

#789397 Oct 31, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The fools are still buying into the right wing political blog fairy tales.
How come you always seem to know more than anyone else - even those in high places?
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#789399 Oct 31, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Haven't you been paying any attention to Damnably Bad Writer? He says Sandy was not much more than a breeze and a little mist...
No, sorry I wasn't. I was out snipe hunting this morning. Good weather for snipe hunting, you know.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#789400 Oct 31, 2012
carol wrote:
Come to think of it, I can't think of one Democrat who stepped down who was involved in a scandal because other Democrats pressured them to do so.
I do recall excuses by the barrel-full. But not one drop of accountability comes to mind.
Homer, help me out here. Surely, there has to be one Democrat who stepped down because other Democrats held them accountable.
Well yeah there was Clinton, er no....how about Rangel? Uhm check that......I know, Edwards...nope not him either....let me get back to you Carol, I think Henry Clay did.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#789402 Oct 31, 2012
DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a moment of silence.... ok, now that we're done with that let's get back to the real issue of the day, where are we going to move Old York to? I'm thinking... Kansas? Buy a man a sandwich and you'll be arrested in many places. Teach him to grow sandwiches and then you can go away and forget about him. It's simple. Spacebo Bolshoya, everybody, it's a good thing I'm so much smarter than everyone else here or it's reasonable to assume you'd still be swimming in your own filth.
That was exactly my point.

“Gobble, gobble”

Since: Oct 12

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

#789403 Oct 31, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
http://www.snopes.com/politics /military/benghazi.asp
Videos watched in real-time? False.
Snope is a leftwing dishonest front.

What you are reading there is a slight of hand and it obviously manipulated you!

The truth is that there were two drones and intelligence staff were able to watch what was going on real-time and relay that to the situation room at the White House instantly.

Snopes.... LOL! Notice the other two issues are "indetermined". I guess they couldn't think of a good slight of hand on how to phrase those questions.

When's dawn?

#789405 Oct 31, 2012
Peppy wrote:
Let's all have a moment of silence to honor those killed in Benghazi. Their families deserve respect and should get a sincere apology from Obama for his failure to act and the falsehoods communicated by his adminstration following the attacks.
Pepe falls hook, line, and sinker for Beckian fairy tale...did you buy gold and gold-priced seeds too?

“Gobble, gobble”

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

#789406 Oct 31, 2012
The Truth-Challenged President

But the saga did not end there for the American people. The rest of us had to endure the President, Secretary of State Clinton, and UN Ambassador “explaining” to us that what really happened was that those irascible Muslims were all incited out of their minds by a previously unseen, unheard of You Tube video trailer by an unknown American immigrant, a movie that was never made outside the trailer advertising it, in Fool on the Hill style. Their protest had just got out of hand, you see.

Except they all knew when they were saying these very words that they were untrue.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2012...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#789407 Oct 31, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep,without man, the earth built coal fired generation plants & factories & automobiles & homes & buildings that emit CO2 & other greenhouse gases on top of those occurring naturally.
Did you decide to abandon your career as a revisionist historian to become a comedian?
Let us remember that ice use to be a mile thick where New York City now stands. That is over 3 times the height of the Empire State Building. Tell me, just how did man cause all that ice to melt? That same ice formed the Great Lakes!

“Gobble, gobble”

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

#789408 Oct 31, 2012
Get the bum out of the White House.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#789409 Oct 31, 2012
carol wrote:
Your thinking is impaired babe__how far do you wish to go back??? ABSCAM far enough?
Sondra

Edison, NJ

#789410 Oct 31, 2012
Gunner wrote:
"The U.S. Department of Labor has determined defense contractors don’t have to send out warning notices of potential layoffs of hundreds or thousands of workers at their companies to comply with a 60-day federal notice requirement days before the Nov. 6 general election."
Something else that the MSM isn't talking about lest it detract from votes for Obama. Now, if the defense contractors had anything to do with Bain Capital and China instead of Obama, it'd be front page and the media would be panting.
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#789411 Oct 31, 2012
DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a moment of silence.... ok, now that we're done with that let's get back to the real issue of the day, where are we going to move Old York to? I'm thinking... Kansas? Buy a man a sandwich and you'll be arrested in many places. Teach him to grow sandwiches and then you can go away and forget about him. It's simple. Spacebo Bolshoya, everybody, it's a good thing I'm so much smarter than everyone else here or it's reasonable to assume you'd still be swimming in your own filth.
Bain, fire the employees, export the jobs and send the money to the Cayman Island

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drones and the ISIS wunnerful folks. 21 min R Drones AUTOMATONS 10
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min The_Box 185,071
Grateful Dead tickets now going for up to 15K f... 27 min DEAD STAY DEAD 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min OzRitz 51,532
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mother Superior 51,368
Amy 3.4.15 1 hr RACE 6
Abby 3.4.15 2 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:47AM