Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,551)

Showing posts 731,001 - 731,020 of1,034,930
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Typical_Knee_Gro w

Sebring, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

If I had a dad, he'd look just like obama, so vote for his ugly ass.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Good news for Ohio!

My beautiful Ohio is double-blessed this week. First and foremost, Sandy may have stirred up a few winds here, but we’re hardly the epicenter of the storm.

This brings me to our second blessing: Mitt Romney will bring his relief show to — wait for it, wait for it — where else but Ohio.

Now why, one might ask, would Mitt choose to come to Ohio to “help,” where his help is not needed? Why not instead go help in New Jersey or New York, where his help could be used and might even be appreciated (depending on what he was offering)?

Why indeed! Ohio is Mitt’s most important swing state. He happens to be losing despite all his talk about his “momentum.” Which raises the question: Who’s he planning to help and how? He’s wants to help other than himself, of course, as usual. Will he make a show of helping in a soup kitchen as an uninvited and unwelcome intruder as Paul Ryan did in Cleveland? Will he “contribute” some money? Will he stab President Obama in the back with lies as usual?

Meanwhile, President Obama has stopped campaigning to concentrate on managing the emergency issues, putting Mitt to shame (if only he could actually feel shame).
worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Our ruling
The ad says Romney "left Massachusetts $1 billion in debt."
That is inaccurate or misleading in several ways. The Red, White and Blue fund cherry-picks the highest number from a range of estimates. Also, it was not a "debt." It was just one projected shortfall for the upcoming year -- and one that ultimately didn't materialize.
Like most states, Massachusetts must have a balanced budget every year. And in keeping with that requirement, Patrick, the incoming governor, submitted a balanced budget within a few months.
We rate the claim False.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Massachusetts is saying hell no to Romney. They must know the truth. Romney gave big tax breaks to the rich and then instead of raising taxes, he added tons of fees for everything. And it was the middle class paying again. There is a pattern with Republicans and it is the Rich get richer and the middle class ends up paying for it.

Obama/Biden 2012
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Massachusetts is saying hell no to Romney. They must know the truth. Romney gave big tax breaks to the rich and then instead of raising taxes, he added tons of fees for everything. And it was the middle class paying again. There is a pattern with Republicans and it is the Rich get richer and the middle class ends up paying for it.
Obama/Biden 2012
Isn't Massachusetts an overwhelmingly liberal state and didn't Obama already raise taxes on the middle class? As an example, if you itemize deductions on your federal income tax form, the medical deduction threshold has been raised from 7.5% to 10% which, no matter how you cut it, is a tax increase on anyone who claims a medical deduction.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama/Biden 2012
Speaking of immoral: Did Romney, as Governor, ask for and receive FEMA money even though he has sufficient state relief (Massachusetts) fund? Did he actually offer the necessary relief with the money? Is this the kind of person we want in the White House?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

kuda wrote:
Good news for Ohio!
My beautiful Ohio is double-blessed this week. First and foremost, Sandy may have stirred up a few winds here, but we’re hardly the epicenter of the storm.
This brings me to our second blessing: Mitt Romney will bring his relief show to — wait for it, wait for it — where else but Ohio.
Now why, one might ask, would Mitt choose to come to Ohio to “help,” where his help is not needed? Why not instead go help in New Jersey or New York, where his help could be used and might even be appreciated (depending on what he was offering)?
Why indeed! Ohio is Mitt’s most important swing state. He happens to be losing despite all his talk about his “momentum.” Which raises the question: Who’s he planning to help and how? He’s wants to help other than himself, of course, as usual. Will he make a show of helping in a soup kitchen as an uninvited and unwelcome intruder as Paul Ryan did in Cleveland? Will he “contribute” some money? Will he stab President Obama in the back with lies as usual?
Meanwhile, President Obama has stopped campaigning to concentrate on managing the emergency issues, putting Mitt to shame (if only he could actually feel shame).
Boy, you're loony. Obama is the president! Did you forgot 4 dead in Benghazi? This is blessing for Obama, hoping people will forget Benghazi? He watched everything unfolding on 9/11, in Benghazi and went to Las Vegas. After all of that blame on YouTube video, you Obama Zombie.
You have no shame...
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

For accuracy,Obama/Biden should run as Dumb/Dumber 2012
Logic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

President Obama 2012!

RIGHT POWER!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Otis wrote:
<quoted text>I'm all out of booze here at the house ,could you tell Obama to come over and turn all my water into wine ,I'd appreciate that. thanks.WTF
Perhaps that Jesus’ way of telling you to stop drinking. Friends don’t let friends drive drunk. Thankfully for those suffering real emergencies, FEMA is there to help. President Obama would never “privatize” FEMA as Romney advocated.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you're loony. Obama is the president! Did you forgot 4 dead in Benghazi? This is blessing for Obama, hoping people will forget Benghazi? He watched everything unfolding on 9/11, in Benghazi and went to Las Vegas. After all of that blame on YouTube video, you Obama Zombie.
You have no shame...
You responded to my by changing the subject to “what about this, what about that, etc.” Have you no debating skill?
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Logic wrote:
President Obama 2012!
RIGHT POWER!
No problem, President Romney 2013!

The power of logic.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps that Jesus’ way of telling you to stop drinking. Friends don’t let friends drive drunk. Thankfully for those suffering real emergencies, FEMA is there to help. President Obama would never “privatize” FEMA as Romney advocated.
Ah,yes FEMA. Where else can you spend 100 dollars to make sure that person in need gets 10 dollars in aid?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

bill clinton wrote:
<quoted text>come on over here sister, lets make it your habit of polishing my knob.
Not if you want to retain it, fella. You only get 1.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never kill a horse, so I have no idea what that means.
Neither does sonicfilter:}
finding

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

THE SSSSSNAKE wrote:
<quoted text>
WHATEVER, CHILD. WHATEVER.(IT'S "THEY'RE" INCIDENTALLY. IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY... FORGET IT, YOU WON'T BE.) YOU'RE SCARED OF ME, AREN'T YOU? I CAN SMELL IT. YOU'D DO WELL TO LISTEN...
All this silly posting shows the kind of people voting for bommie. Romney will win.
Logic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Our ruling
The ad says Romney "left Massachusetts $1 billion in debt."
That is inaccurate or misleading in several ways. The Red, White and Blue fund cherry-picks the highest number from a range of estimates. Also, it was not a "debt." It was just one projected shortfall for the upcoming year -- and one that ultimately didn't materialize.
Like most states, Massachusetts must have a balanced budget every year. And in keeping with that requirement, Patrick, the incoming governor, submitted a balanced budget within a few months.
We rate the claim False.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
I guess Romney's comments on the 47% is a false claim. I guess Romney's support for Atkin and Mourdock are also false claims. We also can add Romney turning his back on 170 workers pleas who begged him to save their jobs is another false claim. Romney killing jobs Bain is another false claim. And Romney hiding his taxes is another false claim? Right.
Logic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

downhill246 wrote:
For accuracy,Obama/Biden should run as Dumb/Dumber 2012
Romney-Ryan should run as Pinky and The Brain.

One is stupid and the is insane.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Henry Stiller wrote:
<quoted text>Friends of Obama are not my friends.
Perhaps you should get out more and enlarge your circle of friends to be a tad more diverse. When one is suffocating, a breath of fresh air is called for.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah,yes FEMA. Where else can you spend 100 dollars to make sure that person in need gets 10 dollars in aid?
What is your source for that statistic? Fox “News?” Or original material perhaps?
Logic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney-Ryan should run as Pinky and The Brain.
One is stupid and the is insane.
Romney-Ryan are like Pinky and The Brain.

One is stupid and the other is insane.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 731,001 - 731,020 of1,034,930
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE