Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#789035 Oct 31, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about special photo ops, how about Ryan barging into a soup kitchen without permission and washing pots and pans that were already clean?
They needed to be re-washed because a crew of Obama's homeless slackers washed them poorly earlier. They were spotted with caked up crud. Typical lax slacker work ethic. Half-assed job, just like Obama's one-term presidency.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#789036 Oct 31, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
They needed to be re-washed because a crew of Obama's homeless slackers washed them poorly earlier. They were spotted with caked up crud. Typical lax slacker work ethic. Half-assed job, just like Obama's one-term presidency.
Guess you didn't lose power
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#789037 Oct 31, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the way it goes. It's easy to stand there and smugly make pronouncements about about disaster relief, as Romney clearly has done; until it actually happens.
Now Mitt won't answer when asked about FEMA.
We send aid all around the world when disaster happens. We must take care of our own country and people too.
Romney is likely calculating how much money he could make selling relief supplies. He's not human.
I hope the people can realize this. Do we want a President with zero compassion for humankind?
Acts of compassion don't always pan out!

90-Year-Old Crushed By Tree In Mansfield

After the top of a pine tree snapped and fell on Olga Raymond's roof during Hurricane Sandy Monday night, two neighbors and a friend went to help her.

"I'm out of here," Raymond, 90, told them as she stepped out her front door, flashlight in hand.

Raymond only made it a few steps before an even bigger tree uprooted and fell on them. Raymond died and two of the others were injured, one seriously.

http://www.courant.com/news/weather/hc-sandy-...
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#789038 Oct 31, 2012
Obama loses two votes in CT:

Waterbury Police Charged Woman In Fatal Stabbing

Police have charged a 34-year-old woman in the fatal stabbing of a 56-year-old man in his apartment on Sunday.

Itza Reyes admitted that she had sex with the victim, Earl Briley, in exchange for crack cocaine. She stabbed him in his sleep because she was angry with him over a dispute they had about the drugs, police said.

She is charged with one count of murder. She is in custody with bail set at $1 million.

http://www.courant.com/community/waterbury/hc...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#789039 Oct 31, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
another beach community of former summer shacks, many of which had been winterized...not a smart place to live....
why the taxpayers are continually asked to fund reconstruction of homes in areas subject to flooding is beyond understanding.....
As I stated before the storm hit. Tell them they can rebuild but don't expect any more help. Might as well pour money down the drain.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#789040 Oct 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>GFY. Homer has some very conservative views.
and the other part of Homer wouldn't know true (ie:not phu-ake or phu-ony) conservatism if it stuck a wad of chewed gum in between his eyes?

(and don't listen to nobraina-there's plenty of people that live in those areas full time-as in primary-nobraina has some very UNconservative views sometimes!!)

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#789041 Oct 31, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you didn't lose power
It went out once for two seconds. Most of the damage and power outages are along the state's shoreline. One of my daughters lost power for about 2 hours.
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#789042 Oct 31, 2012
Grampy wrote:
Obama loses two votes in CT:
Waterbury Police Charged Woman In Fatal Stabbing
Police have charged a 34-year-old woman in the fatal stabbing of a 56-year-old man in his apartment on Sunday.
Itza Reyes admitted that she had sex with the victim, Earl Briley, in exchange for crack cocaine. She stabbed him in his sleep because she was angry with him over a dispute they had about the drugs, police said.
She is charged with one count of murder. She is in custody with bail set at $1 million.
http://www.courant.com/community/waterbury/hc...
Libertarian republican philosophy seems to be losing fans as willard opposition to FEMA becoming a bit unpopular. He does look phony collecting cans.
Middle class can expect nothing from romney.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#789043 Oct 31, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> As I stated before the storm hit. Tell them they can rebuild but don't expect any more help. Might as well pour money down the drain.
When it's on the tax payers dime, and NOT the givverments-it's then no one else's business...ESPECIALLY duh "grubbermint" types!! That's why those people PAY their insurance.

The difference between COMMIETICS and Capitalism--the method above funds itself, the other sucks-off of everyone else.
Like banning KETCHUP in school lunches--to people that PAY for their own. It's bullchit...and just more robbinghoodieTIC COMMUNISM!

DEATH to COMMIETICS!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
SAVE AMERICA!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#789044 Oct 31, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Acts of compassion don't always pan out!
90-Year-Old Crushed By Tree In Mansfield
After the top of a pine tree snapped and fell on Olga Raymond's roof during Hurricane Sandy Monday night, two neighbors and a friend went to help her.
"I'm out of here," Raymond, 90, told them as she stepped out her front door, flashlight in hand.
Raymond only made it a few steps before an even bigger tree uprooted and fell on them. Raymond died and two of the others were injured, one seriously.
http://www.courant.com/news/weather/hc-sandy-...
That's sad.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#789045 Oct 31, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Libertarian republican philosophy seems to be losing fans as willard opposition to FEMA becoming a bit unpopular. He does look phony collecting cans.
Middle class can expect nothing from romney.
Middle class doesn't want hand outs--they want JOBS, because COMMIETICISM sucks!!!!!!!!!!

FEMA does belong at state levels-it too would then be FORCED, to adhere to much more strident ACCOUNTABILITY, rather than states thinking they can just bleed the givverment (and OTHER states TAX contributions) dry.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
SAVE AMERICA-Demand ACCOUNTABILITY for Everyone again-NOT just "some"!!!!!!!!!!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#789046 Oct 31, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> As I stated before the storm hit. Tell them they can rebuild but don't expect any more help. Might as well pour money down the drain.
Perhaps Mitt can say this in a press conference while standing in the debris; have the people there whose homes have been destroyed beside him on the flooded streets.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#789047 Oct 31, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of crap as usual. Tunisia and Egypt were popular uprisings that had nothing to do with the Obama administration and in neither case did we provide any material aid to the insurgents. In Libya our actions were in support of a larger NATO and Arab League effort to avert a massive loss of human life and a refugee crisis in Europe. In the end the world was rid of a brutal dictator who was responsible for the deaths of American citizens.
In criticizing these actions you're joining the likes of Kim Jong Il , Raul Castro and Hugo Chavez. Nice company you're keeping moron!
The US makes up 75% of NATO.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#789048 Oct 31, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
We never should have invaded Iraq OR Afghanistan. Afghanistan being "the RIGHT war" is ridiculous. Obama never should have committed billions of tax dollars and resources to Afghanistan and Pakistan.
I don't rank incidents where American lives are needlessly wasted. Any American life lost in those sand-filled shitholes is one too many.
The current president ordered the assassination of at least two American citizens, for chrissakes. As far as I'm concerned, Bush, Cheney, Obama, Biden and all their lackeys are war criminals for misusing our military.
F**k 'em all.
So you are supporting Mitt Romney because you consider him the "Peace" candidate?
The Republican logic process amazes me.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#789049 Oct 31, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
It went out once for two seconds. Most of the damage and power outages are along the state's shoreline. One of my daughters lost power for about 2 hours.
One of my friends had been out for 7 hours--last time I talked to her about 10:30 the night of the storm. Think it was still down yesterday as well. They seem to lose power pretty easily in that (inland from the shoreline-about 15-20 minutes) area anymore..??
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#789050 Oct 31, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps Mitt can say this in a press conference while standing in the debris; have the people there whose homes have been destroyed beside him on the flooded streets.
That's beyond sad--that's patheTIC...as in nothing but MORE degenerate poliTICal exploitation via occupy anyone elses anything, ghetto/gutter phat crayon kindergartnen level ad kiddie METNALity....

..of hate filled Hedonist Losers.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!
SAVE AMERICA!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#789051 Oct 31, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
COMMANDER IN CHIEF is a military rank, dufus.
Obama IS in the military, dufus.
He's the goddam Commander in Chief, dufus.
I'd like to see what would have happened if that Force Recon unit in Sigonella, Italy, were put into the fight.
Marine Force Recon will be armed and ready to deploy 10 minutes after waking them.
Why were they stood down?
And who told Susan Rice what to say all over the television networks and at the UN?
It obviously wasn't Obama.
Who's the person in the White House making the decisions the president should be making?

Reality-challenged Dave wrote:
The decision was made by the regional commander you GD dufus.
Typical Democrat. Hiding behind those who volunteer to serve their country. Here's the real world facts, dufus.

So, the regional commander, who has standing orders to support his units that become engaged, and is given assets to execute these standing orders like AC-130 gunships and a Marine Force Recon unit, disobeys those standing orders, and it wasn't the White House who were watching the attack real-time that ordered him to disobey those standing orders, right?

What idiot believes that bullshit?

Your contention is, the White House was watching the attack real-time, and the regional commander disobeyed standing orders and hung the Americans in Benghazi out to dry, and the White House just sat on their useless asses and did nothing, right?

Again, what idiot believes this bullshit?

Somebody higher than the regional commander has to give the order to the regional commander to disobey the standing orders the regional commander is bound to and support the American consulate during the battle, and order him to not deploy the AC-130 gunship and the Force Recon Marines.

Who is the person in the White House giving the orders the president should be giving?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#789053 Oct 31, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
sure, but if you buy a house on the beach you should understand the risks......
Why do you think people wouldn't? Thag is WHY they PAY their insurance.

You're so damn easy to see through sometimes Nobraina--didn't think that quick shif in thought pattern would show-did ya?

(nobraina the transparent TOTAL capitalist piggy...oh wow--all those poor insurance companies...)

SHAME ON YOU -riding the capitalist surfboard, thinking the big wave might never hit YOU--dude!!!!!!!!!!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#789054 Oct 31, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should the American people continually help people who don't have sense enough to move out of a flood zone. 5 or 6 times a year the same people around here have to be rescued and their houses repaired. Year after year after year. When does it stop?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#789055 Oct 31, 2012
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are supporting Mitt Romney because you consider him the "Peace" candidate?
The Republican logic process amazes me.
How about this logic, idiot:

Peace through strength.

Obama's idea of surrendering to a bunch of Arabs that get excited when they watch a video of Arabs cutting off the head of a defenseless American while he's bound like an animal won't have a peaceful ending, idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Just Making It Al... 47,481
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Sgt Prepper 179,268
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,590
Abby 10-21 1 hr edogxxx 2
Amy 10-21 1 hr edogxxx 2
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 1 hr Ha Ha 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,498
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance