Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,546)

Showing posts 730,901 - 730,920 of1,032,979
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Martin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Joe Biden with his five Vietnam War deferments?
Now... now...

Let's not shift the conversation from Bush's cowardice and war-by-lies to Biden.
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Martin"
All can sum up president nobama in one word;
Loser
Or maybe another word;
Liar
Or maybe another word;
Lethargic
Or maybe another word;
Ladylike
Or maybe another word;
Larva
Or maybe another word;
Legume, a nut
Or maybe another word;
Lecherous
Or maybe another word;
Limpdick
Or maybe another word;
Loco
Or maybe another word;
Lurid
Or maybe another word;
Lazy
Peace
That surely sounds like a right winger.I can hear the wind between his ears on my computer.
Martin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Decided Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Biden thinks Vietnam is someplace in Canada.
You Republicans couldn't find Canada on the map if a democrat walked by and circled it in red ink.
worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenyans are so embarrassed by Barack Obama's four years as president that they are now swearing he was born in the United States.
You sound like the ones that talked people into voting for Bush.

Obama/Biden 2012
Lincoln Duncan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
The figure you give is incorrect. It was $270 billion and that's for only one fiscal year out of eight he was in office. By the time he left, he added over a trillion, thus doubling what all presidents before had cumulatively run up.
As for Obama, your side handed him both the deficits and the economic mess to deal with.
nobama seems a troll

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Romney's ad about Chrysler building Jeeps in China....
"A statement from Chrysler said the company “has no intention of shifting production of its Jeep models out of North America to China,” but is “simply reviewing the opportunities to return Jeep output to China for the world's largest auto market.”"

Mitt Romney - LIAR
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenyans are so embarrassed by Barack Obama's four years as president that they are now swearing he was born in the United States.
I heard that Romney paid Billy Graham, for him not to call the Mormons a cult.So all you Romnets, if he buys enough votes in wins. Go out in buy a ice scraper, cause hell's freezing over
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
Now... now...
Let's not shift the conversation from Bush's cowardice and war-by-lies to Biden.
The right wingers make their own facts up. As you can see!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

RealDave wrote:
"A statement from Chrysler said the company “has no intention of shifting production of its Jeep models out of North America to China,” but is “simply reviewing the opportunities to return Jeep output to China for the world's largest auto market.”"
Mitt Romney - LIAR
so, Fiat will build Jeeps in China using US taxpayer money.....

why deprive Chinese Jeep customers of the world-class UAW labor....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>As long as you benefit from tax payers money giving you bc because you are either too stupid or too lazy to earn the money to buy it yourself gives every tax payer the right to tell you any damn thing we want. As long as our tax dollars are going to Planned Abortionhood then we have a right to your abortion considerations as well. We're paying!!! You want independence and privacy....support yourself and take responsibility. You shouldn't expect a handout from tax payers then think we give a shit if you want to whine about us not having a say in your life. We pay and provide...we have the right. You don't want us too, try making it on your own!
You Hardly support me.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Same ol' boring sh it, nothing changes.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that Romney paid Billy Graham, for him not to call the Mormons a cult.So all you Romnets, if he buys enough votes in wins. Go out in buy a ice scraper, cause hell's freezing over
Obamabots should never talk about religion when their leader is a Muslim dog.....
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

RealDave wrote:
Mitt Romney - LIAR
That's the fact. But maybe Romney got confused You know, he is the poster boy of out sourcing jobs in America. That's his plan start out sourcing our jobs. Someone needs to tell him he not president.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

New York City getting slammed. Tunnel flooding in New York City.
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamabots should never talk about religion when their leader is a Muslim dog.....
Don,t stand in the kitchen if you can't stand the heat. kinda goes with Muslim dog as you put it(religion)I didn't put any religion down.Like you did.cult look it up
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text> That's the fact. But maybe Romney got confused You know, he is the poster boy of out sourcing jobs in America. That's his plan start out sourcing our jobs. Someone needs to tell him he not president.
until next week.....
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims want to built mosque in U.K. for 10,000
followers. They create so much trouble in the country and say, wouldn't stop till they have muslim flag on Buckingham Palace. Modern muslims, my foot. Muslims don't want assimilate, they want to take over, like Ottoman Turks did to Balkan countries, for 500 yrs. of slavery to muslim Turks!

AMERICA DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN TO YOU!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
Same ol' boring sh it, nothing changes.
except that your boy is going down in flames, in part because of messing around in Libya.....
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
New York City getting slammed. Tunnel flooding in New York City.
nothing more than a windy rainstorm here.....
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text> Don,t stand in the kitchen if you can't stand the heat. kinda goes with Muslim dog as you put it(religion)I didn't put any religion down.Like you did.cult look it up
neither did I...Islam is an international terrorist conspiracy, not a religion.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 730,901 - 730,920 of1,032,979
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]