Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275469 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

LOL

Sparta, NJ

#789309 Oct 31, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will be detracting from the cleanup effort by diverting first responders to his security instead of that of the residents.....
purely a political stunt.....
... hope he drinks a large glass of that street water.
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

#789310 Oct 31, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
How many bricks are imbedded in your skull?
How many pricks are imbedded in yours ??
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#789311 Oct 31, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe you...'nuff said, and the term is prefer, btw, as in I think you prefer a Grumpy Old white Prick.
just as you are a snotty black hoe.....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#789312 Oct 31, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Purchased from WalMart? Honestly? Way to support the local economy!
Romney and Murdoch have something in common.

China thanks them, and, the Bush tax cuts.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#789313 Oct 31, 2012
dem wrote:
Republicans look at the disaster in the northeast and think 'how can we blame Obama'.
Let's start with Obama spending more money on "Porkulus" than the total spent on the war in Iraq from the beginning in 2003 through the end of 2010, and getting nothing for it.
No infrastructure built/rebuilt/upgraded.
A problem that has been known to exist since the first hurricane blew down the first power line hung from a pole in the air is, the power lines need to be put underground.
Did the power lines get put underground with the 860 billion dollars Obama spent on "Porkulus"?
Nope.
So, just what infrastructure did we get built/rebuilt/upgraded with Obama's "Porkullus"?
... nothing.
No shovel-ready projects completed?
... nothing.

If Obama had spent "Porkulus" money on actual jobs instead of stuffing full the pockets of Democrat cronies with more money that the total of money spent on the war in Iraq, then the power lines in the northeast would be underground today, and we wouldn't have 20 million people without power today after a weak hurricane passed through.

Yup. That looks like Obama's fault.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#789314 Oct 31, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what you're saying is, the Romney reached into its own pockets and contributed 5,000 dollars to the relief effort.
How much did Obama's campaign contribute?
That is equal to the total number of votes in Congress for all 2 of Obama's budgets he submitted of the 4 we hired him to submit in the 4 years he's been golfing around the White House - ZERO.
That's NADA, NOTHING, ZILCH.
Yup. Typical Democrat. "I'm not supposed to help. I'm just supposed to tell you what to do to help. All of you have to do everything to help. I'm just hear to make noise with my mouth."
The Barack Hussein Obama Campaign? Romney donated out of his own pocket?

Since: Aug 12

AntiObama

#789315 Oct 31, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gov. Christie seems to have a different opinion.
Seems to be with our President Today.
Poor Christie. I guess we all need to deal with scumbags once in a while.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#789316 Oct 31, 2012
We need to set up a Liberal/Democrat Hot Line for Tuesday Night!! Romney/Ryan
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#789317 Oct 31, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet again, I urge you to investigate the CRA, redline area loans and the G-L-B Act before you make more squealing noises about what you obviously don't know.
requiring a 20% cash down payment would prevent most of the problems regardless of any legislation....

if a bank feels that loans in a given neighborhood are too risky, regardless of the reason, then they should not make the loans....

for example, a prudent bank would not make loans in high-risk flood zones.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#789318 Oct 31, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
virtually all employees of Walmart stores are "local"....
and most of the products sold are the same as those available at other stores, just at lower prices....
so if you're not bothered by all the minorities that work and shop at Walmart, why not buy there.....
I have not shopped at Walmart in many years. They do not provide a living wage to their employees, and do not provide them with the hours necessary to afford them the possibility of insurance.

I make it a point to shop local
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#789319 Oct 31, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gov. Christie seems to have a different opinion.
Seems to be with our President Today.
Christie wants the money....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#789320 Oct 31, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
The midget dkhead thinks 5000 is a lot of money.
Yeah azzhole, you're living the dream.
Too bad it's all bullshit.
5000 dollars is 5000 dollars more than zero dollars, which is the sum total of donations from Obama and his minions for relief for the people who are distressed because Obama wasted all the money in "Porkulus" and didn't upgrade their infrastructure by doing something like putting their electrical network underground.

Yup. Romney 5000, Obama f**k*ng zero... again.

Since: Aug 12

AntiObama

#789321 Oct 31, 2012
More about the Hypocrite & Chief...

'Politics of insult' alive and well despite Obama's 2008 lament

Four years ago, then-candidate Barack Obama decried what he described as "the politics of insult." But lately, there have been more than a few insults flying on the 2012 campaign trail
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#789322 Oct 31, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Priest runs down Fred, tears his dress off, and molests him.
That'll be 5 million dollars (my base rate times DELUSIONATORY rates time a million)...for having to put up with plagues of clueless, mindless worm stupidity...and affiliated low caliber cultists.

You can send it to me in payments, I'll let you know the interest rate (for the duration of your pathetic life) you will owe me on that as well.

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE 2012!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#789323 Oct 31, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, no, no. Romney did not use his own money. He used money that you contributed. His money is tied up elsewhere - Cayman Islands and such
So, what you're saying is, the Romney campaign contributed 5,000 dollars in about a half hour to the people in need in the path of the hurricane, and the Obama campaign did what they usually do, NOTHING.
Right?

Romney 5,000
Obama f**k*ng ZERO... again.
finding

Brookland, AR

#789324 Oct 31, 2012
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess Romney's comments on the 47% is a false claim. I guess Romney's support for Atkin and Mourdock are also false claims. We also can add Romney turning his back on 170 workers pleas who begged him to save their jobs is another false claim. Romney killing jobs Bain is another false claim. And Romney hiding his taxes is another false claim? Right.
He produced his tax returns. He is a rich man, he knows how to manage and create jobs, unlike what we have as a president now.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#789325 Oct 31, 2012
A memo obtained by NewsChannel 5's Evan Axelbank, from an adviser to a Florida GOP campaign, says that the Democratic turnout effort is "cleaning our clock."

The memo says, "The early and absentee turnout is starting to look more troubling."

It also says, "Even if Romney wins the state (likely based on polls), the turnout deficit in PBC will affect our local races."

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_c_palm_be...

http://media.wptv.com/photo/j.jpg
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#789326 Oct 31, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
and Duhmbo will be obtaining the funding from you. Get busy-make it out in my name.

Romney/Ryan/CHRISTIE et al 2012!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#789327 Oct 31, 2012
Sondra wrote:
NEW YORK Mayor Bloomberg told New Yorkers that anyone looting during Hurricane Sandy will be put in internment camps in upstate New York.

What? won't that suppress the O'bama vote?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#789328 Oct 31, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
... and quickly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min IBdaMann 54,504
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 47 min forgotten memory 6,410
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,159
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 196,974
Ask Amy 8-30-15 1 hr mrs gladys kravitz 2
News Prosser teacher charged in sexual assault of teen (Mar '07) 2 hr E Pina 16
abby 8-28-15 2 hr mrs gladys kravitz 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages