Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
730,741 - 730,760 of 1,095,054 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again bobo
Many people believe you are stealing the late Jean's terminology from the graveyard.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right, the 2016 movie is a fkn fantasy and you're recommending it to others??? How can you be that stupid and live?
They've all seen it, Carol was the first one.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Why Democrats Are Right to Politicize Sandy

Disasters are inherently political, because government is political, and preventing and responding to disasters is a primary role of the state. But there is an innate tension in overtly politicizing a disaster. At the moment of greatest urgency, emotions run so hot that it’s hard to fairly assess the costs and benefits of disaster response. On the other hand, moments of normality are too cool, and it is far too easy to minimize the costs of preparing for an eventuality that is far from the horizon.

What you are going to see over the next week is an overt effort by Democrats to politicize the issue of disaster response. They’re right to do it. Conservatives are already complaining about this, but the attempt to wall disaster response off from politics in the aftermath of a disaster is an attempt to insulate Republicans from the consequences of their policies.

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/10/why-demo...
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

<quoted text>
He's a coward. Just like he endorsed Murderdock the Rapepublican
"gods gift is a rapists baby"
I hope they blast that tape of his debate.
Many people believe you lust for Obama to rape the nation for another 4 years.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg, did you see the people asking him if he would dismantle FEMA today? He just ignored them and kept putting things in a truck, they asked 14 times! Silence!
Gee, what time do you plan to kill your husband? Stupid questions do not deserve an answer. Obama avoids stupid questions as well, rightly so.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Love how all these Obama sycophants are saying 'no one really knows what went on', yet they all "know" there wasn't a cover up.
Yet all the FOXbots are so sure there was cover up with no more in hand than anyone else.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

<quoted text>
CNN has changed, it's getting into sensationalism like Fox, that Wolf Blitzer is a sniveling ass licker to the republicans.
Many people believe that you are a sniveling ass licker to the democrats. I agree.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
You can also ask workers at Sensata who had their hopes crushed when Romney turned his back on them and ignored their pleas to save their jobs.
Bain sent 170 Sensata jobs to China and the workers reached out to Romney several and were ignored.
Wow...170 jobs!

How many jobs will be lost at General Dynamics, Pratt & Whitney, GE, Lockheed, Honeywell, United Technologies, Raytheon, Northrup Grumman and Boeing when Obama slashes defense funding?

Do you even give a f**k?

Federal Government Offers Bribes to Hide the Coming Job Losses...Until After the Election

http://battlegroundwatch.com/2012/09/29/feder...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
Failed Bush FEMA director Michael Brown says Obama, FEMA acted too quickly in hurricane response
So … Brown is peeved that Obama disrupted his schedule in anticipation of something that was going to affect a large percentage of the entire U.S. population, unlike that time when something happened in Benghazi that nobody knew about until after it was already over? Wow. I think I may actually, seriously hate this guy.
It may be the continuing news coverage of flooded streets and homes in wreckage, but I have had about all I can take of these wretched little twerps. As his big relief contribution, we've got Mitt Romney collecting canned goods in Ohio (yes, that's what's going to help the entire northeast recover—a busload of canned soup), and the guy George Bush put in charge of the last gargantuan hurricane disaster is muttering about how political it is that Obama is, you know, actually effing doing stuff. A party whose biggest philosophical discussion about massive, multi-state disasters is whether our own government should really give a flying damn about them at all, and who thought it was preposterous for a war in a foreign land to be paid for at all but mew about how "immoral," etc., it is to help our own citizens after a disaster unless and until we've written the right things on the right budget lines.
I may actually despise these people today. I think I'm going to have to proactively ignore everything these insufferable, amoral, sociopathic nitwits say for the next 12 hours or so, just to maintain some last shred of faith in humanity.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/30/1152...
Lol, have a glass of wine!! Btw, the mitt storm twitter was taken down, not sure by who.
They had some on kos, like this one:

If you're trapped, Mourdock is coming , do not evacuate,
Or something like that
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
What's up jackwagons?
Did you apologize to Flack. As usual he was right on the money with his prediction on the storm. NYC subways flooded.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, do you expect him to be out there rescuing folks in person, or what??
Did you take Robme at face value, when he said he had expected Obama to stop the rise of the ocean, at the convention last summer...?
You do know Obama's not REALLY God, right?
Get a grip.
Many people believe that you believe he is; that'll be 3 Hail Obamas and good Act of Giggles Biden.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They've all seen it, Carol was the first one.
Is that the one that CNN shot to the moon?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, what time do you plan to kill your husband? Stupid questions do not deserve an answer. Obama avoids stupid questions as well, rightly so.
Why is it stupid? He is on record saying it, so why didn't he just confirm it and say yes?
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling america arrogant, dimissive and divise was an apology.
Dictionary.com agrees:

The definition of apology is "a written or spoken expression of one's regret, remorse, or sorrow for having insulted, failed, injured, or wronged another."

That's exactly what he did.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

<quoted text>
Why do you think he won't reveal them?
Because Obama had poor grades?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I can help here Homer. The girls looked and behaved like Nancy Pelosi, Mitt made the most humane choice possible.
How is your new indoor pool working out?
They had a brain so they killed them?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Romney's Latest Lie, His Former Lies, and Why We Must Not Put Liars in the White House

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-reich/ro...
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

<quoted text>
I saw that! Unbearable! He doesn't have a sincere bone in his body.
Many people have witnessed that about Obama for 4 years.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Dictionary.com agrees:
The definition of apology is "a written or spoken expression of one's regret, remorse, or sorrow for having insulted, failed, injured, or wronged another."
That's exactly what he did.
Might want to send that along to all the fact checking sites.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the one that CNN shot to the moon?
Idk, that 2016 anti Obama propaganda movie

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min MAAT 68,821
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr RONE 49,231
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 3 hr Hayden 22
29 Shot in Spate ofWeekend Chicago Violence 4 hr Anonymous 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Mister Tonka 97,727
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 6 hr andet1987 550
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr andet1987 4,625
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 176,650
•••