Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#788645 Oct 30, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
Imagine an America
Where strip mines are fun and free
Where gays can be fixed
And sick people just die
And oil fills the sea
We don’t have to pay for freeways!
Our schools are good enough
Give us endless wars
On foreign shores
And lots of Chinese stuff
We’re the children of the future
American through and through
But something happened to our country
And we’re kinda blaming you
We haven’t killed all the polar bears
But it’s not for lack of trying
Big Bird is sacked
The Earth is cracked
And the atmosphere is frying
Congress went home early
They did their best we know
You can’t cut spending
With elections pending
Unless it’s welfare dough
And we’re kinda blaming you
Find a park that is still open
And take a breath of poison air
They foreclosed your place
To build a weapon in space
But you can write off your au pair
It’s a little awkward to tell you
But you left us holding the bag
When we look around
The place is all dumbed down
And the long term’s kind of a drag
And yeah, we’re blaming you
You did your best
You failed the test
Mom and Dad
We’re blaming you!
What is wrong with this song? Carol?
"In Communist China, children were urged to work on their parents and grandparents to make them conform to Mao’s will in the The Cultural Revolution. Likewise children in Russia and its satellites during the Soviet nightmare were directed to instruct their elders, and to betray them if they did not conform. The same was done to turn children into instruments of the state and against their families in Nazi Germany."
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#788646 Oct 30, 2012
<quoted text>
He's not the first wealthy man to run for office; we don't care that he's wealthy, hell, we nominated John Kerry!
Somehow the right has spun that fallacy; that the left are poor and the right are rich, absolutely untrue! We just want everyone to pay his fair share, if he's running for President and evading taxes and having Swiss bank accounts, it kind of smells bad.
John Kerry released 20 years.
"don't care that he's wealthy"???

Where have you been? leosnotnase, the hater has been posting r'Money for weeks now.

Who do you think you are kidding? Maybe your fellow libtards lily, but not us who are not Moonbats like you Obamabots.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#788647 Oct 30, 2012
new yawk wrote:
Didn't read the Huff N' Puff link.
Why would I believe anything she states.
She's lyin' for her boss. It's her job to CHA.
Like she stated: "Facebook is not evidence".
AYFKM ??
But this is what I think of Hillary:
My Gawd that Hillary-facebook-is-not-eviden ce looks old.
She's aged 15 years in just 4!
That's what happens when you prostitute yourself for the devil!
Yep, she's been dancin' with the devil.
Just an old political hag of a ho'.
I just adore a good catty snark!
Don't yewwww?!
EHee-Hee-Hee! ;)
<quoted text>
It's just a photo, we are all aging, no one gets younger. Hillary has been one of the hardest working Secretary of State, she's 65 now. I admire her.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#788648 Oct 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Is it true that when the hurricane was coming he asked "Are the Caymans okay?"
Mitt's Storm Tips @RomneyStormTips

Our thoughts and prayers are with the bankers in the Cayman Islands tonight #Sandy #RomneysStormTips

http://current.com/groups/humor-culture-blog/...
Homer

Effort, PA

#788649 Oct 30, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much, just reading the rediculous crap from Yahoos like you.
Peppy is a yahoo, I am more of a curmudgeon.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#788650 Oct 30, 2012
Homer wrote:
Are we starting a new thread if Romney wins?
We won't. They might.
Homer

Effort, PA

#788651 Oct 30, 2012
Waxman wrote:
Did anyone hear the moron Obama say today the phrase "no leaving anyone behind"?
It was in reference to the storm, not Benghazigate.
Talk about brass balls.
Homer has brass balls, I make a clacking sound when I walk.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#788652 Oct 30, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just a photo, we are all aging, no one gets younger. Hillary has been one of the hardest working Secretary of State, she's 65 now. I admire her.
Hard work does not necessarily equate to benefits for the USA. I will agree that she did work hard in the Benghazi coverup, trying to take the heat off the rightful owner, Obama.

You respect that, I do not. If she was a true patriot, she would resign.
Native Pride

Seattle, WA

#788653 Oct 30, 2012
new yawk wrote:
Didn't read the Huff N' Puff link.
Why would I believe anything she states.
She's lyin' for her boss. It's her job to CHA.
Like she stated: "Facebook is not evidence".
AYFKM ??
But this is what I think of Hillary:
My Gawd that Hillary-facebook-is-not-eviden ce looks old.
She's aged 15 years in just 4!
That's what happens when you prostitute yourself for the devil!
Yep, she's been dancin' with the devil.
Just an old political hag of a ho'.
I just adore a good catty snark!
Don't yewwww?!
EHee-Hee-Hee! ;)
<quoted text>
Well said Sis.
Their days are numbered and they know it.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#788654 Oct 30, 2012
Chrysler chief Marchionne refutes Romney ad on Jeep production

“Jeep assembly lines will remain in operation in the United States and will constitute the backbone of the brand,” Marchionne said.“It is inaccurate to suggest anything different.”

http://www.latimes.com/business/autos/la-fi-m...

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#788655 Oct 30, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
What apology tour?
Which fact checker would you like? Politifact? FactCheck? American Conservative? This is the internet. Where truncated quotes can fact checked for full context.
But I agree with the rest of that paragraph. The second wanders into opinion, which I care not to take as the gospel until we know the full story.
What Happened in Benghazi
Though I am in no way a fan of President Obama’s foreign and security policies, the flailing that the Republican Party is engaging in at the moment to demonstrate some kind of cover-up in the aftermath of the Benghazi attack reveals a complete lack of understanding of how intelligence collection and analysis works. David Ignatius explores the subject in an op-ed,“CIA documents supported Susan Rice’s description of Benghazi attacks.”
Ignatius observes that intelligence is developed when something happens and that evidence is frequently “fragmentary and conflicting.” While there may be such a thing as incontrovertible facts relating to any incident, that solid information is something that frequently cannot be easily discerned. Ignatius notes that Republicans have been beating Obama over the head most recently with the assertion that there was a CIA Station Chief cable the day after the killing of the ambassador that indicated that the attack had been planned and organized by a militant group. But I would bet that there were at least 15 other reports that went out the same day that provided alternative scenarios. If you intercept a cell phone call in which someone is claiming credit for organizing an attack, is he speaking the truth or is he boasting and trying to take credit for some reason or other? If a source in a militia is claiming that he knows who ordered the attack, does he have an agenda that is driving his claim? All of that has to be sorted out, which takes time and cross checking.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/intell...
Of course there is a coverup...otherwise they wouldn't have sounded so SURE it was because of a stupid U-tube video nobody saw.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck, you don't try to convince people it is a parakeet while you are supposedly "checking the facts." I'd sooner believe them had they said they would not comment until they knew "everything," but to try to convince the American people it was something it was not, smacks of COVERUP. And they put so much effort into doing that...spinning on every possible Sunday show available to them.

And whoever was attacking, it is unforgiveable that no definitive help was sent immediately.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#788656 Oct 30, 2012
Mitt's Storm Tips @MittStormTips

If you haven't already, move money from Cayman Islands to Swiss account.#MittStormTips #Sandy
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#788658 Oct 30, 2012
@RomneyStormTips

Just received confirmation my bankers in both the Cayman Islands and Bermuda are safe and secure #Sandy
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#788659 Oct 30, 2012
@RomneyStormTips

I'm stuffed power went out was forced to eat 2lbs of shrimp & caviar... Paul Ryan is re- doing the dishes for a photo-op #Sandy
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#788660 Oct 30, 2012
&#8207;@RomneyStormTips

BREAKING NEWS - Donald Trump has some very important game changing news about #Sandy tune into Fox News at 5pm tomorrow

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#788661 Oct 30, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you wanted to fly around a city & pound it with gunfire.
Just shoot the one's wearing the baseball caps with "terrorist" on the bill.
I realize that a revisionist historian & military expert like yourself thinks they know more than the military commanders.
I have news, you don't know sh*t.
Actually, the 2 that were killed on the roof had pinpointed where the mortar fire was coming from with lasers. If there had been an aircraft flying interception for them, they would have known exactly where to fire.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#788662 Oct 30, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
@RomneyStormTips
I'm stuffed power went out was forced to eat 2lbs of shrimp & caviar... Paul Ryan is re- doing the dishes for a photo-op #Sandy
Phenomenal!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#788663 Oct 30, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
How many cables do Ambassador's have to send--PLAINLY requesting MORE security needed (NOT less!!!!)
Blind partisan lemming Bootlicker.
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
So you think Obama should personally evaluate requests for "MORE security" at all our overseas placements? And just what role should professional veteran military and state department staff play? Are you really that ignorant regarding how troops are allocated?
Blind partisan lemming dumbshite.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#788664 Oct 30, 2012
Sure, but aging 15 years in 4?
65? Well, that leaves her out for a 2016 run.
She has the money to consider cosmetic surgery to reverse that haggardness she's carrying on her face, lest Billy Boy goes and finds himself another sweet young thang.
Hillary stayed with the cheatin' bastard to advance her political career. Well, her biznezz.

Respect? Debatable.

As one of the hardest working Secretary of State she received little appreciation, and alot of wear and tear to show for it on her face. Pretty thankless job if you ask me.
Ask Condi Rice. Now Condi, I have great respect for.
She's All Class.
And surpasses Hillary in intelligence, integrity and grace, IMO.
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#788665 Oct 30, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer has brass balls, I make a clacking sound when I walk.
You also do when you talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min Eric 69,397
OnePotChefShow 1 hr Tan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 621
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,473
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,280
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr dont drink the ko... 46,696
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr Daily Schadenfreude 35
Amy 9-18 3 hr edogxxx 35
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 178,068
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago