Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
730,561 - 730,580 of 1,099,283 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Liberals/Democrats I am looking forward to 2013!! I can’t wait for the opportunity to defend president Romney/Ryan policies!! The future is looking bright again Americans will be given back their Dignity!!
Sure, as long as they can pay for it. Those of us who need work, once minimum wage and the public school system are abolished, will have to sell our dignity for $2.50 an hour, and be grateful for the 'privilege'- that is if we have any energy left, after working a 100-hour 6-day week to keep bread and eggs on the table, and a roof over our heads...praying every day that we don't get injured or sick.

Romney is clamoring for the chance to bring the feudal system to these shores...while gleefully selling capitalism abroad.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about Global Warming.
I wouldn't expect Romney to understand it.
RealDave you and Chris Matthews both live in an ultra-universe but Reality is about to Knock on your doors!!! The 45th president of the United States….President Romney!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Waxman wrote:
A cold hearted political class zombie. There is no excuse, nutcase. You are an idiot.
<quoted text>
Put up the name of an actual witness to the events at either location__just one name of someone who was actually there__you have at least fifteen and as many as thirty survivors.

Wood's senior has yet to appear on a single legitimate news offering, he stated that the CIA annex was next door to the consulate, his commentary is not even close to what is actually known.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone suggested last night that whoever put this video together and the parents of these children should be reported to Child Services for child abuse.
This is clearly brainwashing.
Can you imagine a roomful of children singing about Obama being the end of the world as we know it?
I'd be disgusted and outraged. Liberals think it's fine and dandy.
Ok, I just watched it; did you? What is it that makes you say they are being abused? or brainwashed? What is it that you find objectionable? I thought it was cute and thought provoking.
What do you disagree with?
It did not mention Romney or President Obama at all.
I loved it, thanks Gunner.
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see, she was knocked up when she and Todd "eloped." She was good a high school basketball--didn't translate well, although too six years and six different colleges to get a four-year degree...didn't seem to know that an eight-hour flight in labor with a Downs Syndrome baby could be dangerous to the child...traditional?
She did all of that, while you are fighting to keep your Obama Welfare To Work.."NOT TO WORK" checks coming in.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a little freaky.
But children blessing a lifesized picture of a sitting president even if it was Barack Obama and saying patriotic things isn't near as creepy as children being used to spread propaganda that the end of the world is coming if the opposition is elected.
So how would you feel if a roomful of children were singing the end of the world is coming if Obama is reelected? It would still be propaganda and brainwashing.
See post below; I don't think you listened to it. It didn't mention names at all, I liked it.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

God help everyone and keep them safe!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever see the old English horror film "Village of the Damned"?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Village_of_the_D...
Yep. These children had no idea of the gravity of what they were singing.

Using children for propaganda is very alarming.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
I know we get caught up in our little discussions on here but let's not forget 39 are dead and 8.2 million are still without power today.
Also, 16,000 flights have been cancelled.
The monetary damage has yet to be known.
It's not a good day for a lot of people.
No storm that big is good for anyone.
But, it doesn't compare with the destruction from previous hurricanes. FEMA has a gravy job this time.
Having lived through several hurricanes, and cleaning and burying and rebuilding after them, it kind of makes me mad to see Obama make such a big deal out of this. The damage was minimal.
But, I'm really glad they didn't get the usual devastation that comes with a hurricane. Everybody is better off.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Burglary vs Homicide
Libya/Benghazi is making Watergate look like a low classified misdemeanor.
The fact they watched this atrocity unfold while sitting on their hands is unbelievable.
Then again, this administration has ordered the assassination of American citizens with complete disregard for due process, so...
The decision not to send in the military was made by the military.

I love how you have a fit because of the death of 4 Americans due to attacks from terrorists yet defend these same terrorists. You prefer to allow these people to continue to act against the US until we can arrest therm & hold therm for trial.

There is little difference between a US citizen hiding in Yemen directing attacks against US citizens & a sniper in a clock tower. The sniper is taken out by SWAT.

But hey, a real law enforcement person would know this.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I think there will be some black voters for Romney. And there will be many who voted for Obama the first time who will just stay home this time.
Or do you think all blacks must be democrats? If that were true, it would PROVE they are not thinking about issues, just race. I give them more credit than that...how about you?
JMHO.
black Christians are among the strongest opponents of homosexual marriage and abortion.....

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
Last week, Indiana GOP Senate candidate Richard Mourdock argued in a debate that women who have been raped should not have access to abortion services because their pregnancies are a “gift from god.” As a survivor of childhood sexual violence, I disagree with him completely.
My name is Dawn Hill. Though I am old now, there was a time when I was young and carefree as you perhaps are now or can remember being in your childhood. Childhood should be a happy and carefree time for all our children, but my mother found her new husband, my stepfather, much more important. He forever took the joy away from my life when I was just 11 years old: He began molesting me and continued until he began raping me when I was 13
Mr. Mourdock last night said:“I came to realize life is that gift from God, even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape. It is something that God intended to happen.”
I became pregnant, contrary to the "scientific theories" of many modern Republicans. Not only was the experience loathsome and painful, it was also impossible for me to deal with or talk about because of the times: in the fifties, abortion was illegal. Illegal in the same way the Republican Party platform states it wants to make abortion now by constitutional amendment and just as Presidential candidate Mitt Romney has suggested casually he would “be delighted” to return to.
Please, take a moment to travel back to the fifties with me.
http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/i-w...
SAN CLEMENTE, CALIF.—For most of her 100 years, Minka Disbrow tried to find out what became of the precious baby girl she gave up for adoption after being raped as a teen.

She hoped, but never imagined, she’d see her Betty Jane again.

The cruel act of violence bore in Disbrow an enduring love for the child. She kept a black and white photograph of the baby bundled in blankets and tucked inside a basket.

It was the last she saw of the girl — until the phone rang in her California apartment in 2006 with the voice of an Alabama man and a story she could have only dreamed.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/110...
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

More ( radio ) News:

In the early voting, The Gallup Poll shows Romney with 52%- Obama 45%.

But, 7 days in Elections can change those numbers in a New York minute.

We shall see ...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>What's your favorite lie to peddle among those? R'Money in Kettering today, collecting canned goods and smiling all over...the guy's just the most robotic dufus I've ever seen...can't trust him let alone with my life.
And those Americans in Benghazi got it hung in their ass when they trusted Obama with their lives.
You have a biased opinion. They have a coffin.
There's a big difference between the two.
... dupe.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Gunner wrote:
WaPo/ABC tracking poll: Romney has BIG lead among independents
Obama scored a modest win in the third presidential debate, according to the latest Washington Post-ABC News tracking poll, but it’s Republican Mitt Romney who moved the needle among likely voters — including independents — with his debate performances.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
even lily the vagina lady knows that it's over for Obama....

but fools like Realtime are still drinking the Kool-Aide.......
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess one reason would be Obama said his administration would be Transparent!!
Well, if Obama said that. Why would Obama and his side get so upet over Clint talking to an empty chair, if they are transparent? LOL

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

<quoted text>
He's not. You are buying into rightwing propaganda. The only ones still chewing on this bone is Fox.
Nothing about it anywhere else at all.
Do you honestly think that the President of the United States wants anyone to die? Come on now, be real.
Really? every day some liberal out there is spewing how GW Bush killed everyone. How's it feel now?
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

<quoted text>
Well, you have the right to your opinion; but you don't really know. I could very well say the same thing about Bush; remember when he prohibited photos of the flag draped coffins? Bush didn't attend any of the funerals or meet the coffins arrivals back to the States.
From what I have seen about President Obama and the First Lady; they are very caring and compassionate people who care deeply for veterans and the families of the deceased.
that's why the slimeball Obama let two former SEALS die on a rooftop in Benghazi....
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>What's your favorite lie to peddle among those? R'Money in Kettering today, collecting canned goods and smiling all over...the guy's just the most robotic dufus I've ever seen...can't trust him let alone with my life.
I saw that! Unbearable! He doesn't have a sincere bone in his body.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Losing the World
How the Benghazi debacle became a proxy for America's myth of domination
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...
Excellent read.
My simplistic take on this article is that it sounds like an apology article to go along with Obama's apology tour. I understand the concept of American not having the right to inflict its will on other countries, just as I understand the concept of this world needing SOMEONE with morals regarding human rights needing to stand for that no matter what. The jihadists would glady go for world domination and take away all rights from all peoples; therefore, someone strong should stand against it. I also see how some American greed and avarice would also affect those interactions.

I didn't even listen to Mitt's statement right after Benghazi. I just felt it was important that if we DO send American ambassadors to other countries, we should also have whatever is necessary to keep them safe available to them at all times, and apparently this administration did not take those precautions, nor as now is apparent, even send help AFTER the attack started. I feel this administration failed in that regard, kn that responsibility to our citizens, and my opinion has nothing to do with Mitt Romney.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min More Important Th... 49,409
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min loose cannon 177,272
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL 68,922
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 20 min newpoly 1,902
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min danetoo 68,338
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 59 min TW_sugar_daddio 30
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr the wandering girl 4,655
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr j_m_w 97,897
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••