Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
730,501 - 730,520 of 1,099,804 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#788475 Oct 30, 2012
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
This barry fella listed as his experience community organizer.
We all laughed but no one bothered to look up Barry's communist roots or Saul Alinsky's influence on young Barry did we.
It was all there if we had just looked, Barry is an open Communist book if you care to read smut.
The MSM,ensured it..Plus sealed Records etc..

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#788476 Oct 30, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
... and ... go ahead; finish the statement. He would replace it with what?
Faith based initiatives--more money for the corporation that is the Mormon church...did you really mean to ask that question?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#788477 Oct 30, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch tonight's FOX fantasy extravagance. All your questions will be answered with questions that will satisfy your need for more unanswered questions.
I'm not asking Fox News who they think it is. I'm asking you. It's obvious to you Obama wasn't the person who told Susan Rice what to say.
Who do you think told her what to say?
Make a guess. I think it's Vallerie Jarrett. Who do you think is really making the decisions the president should be making?
Who told Susan Rice what to say all over the television networks and at the UN?
Obviously, it wasn't Obama.
So, who told her what to say?
Obama is an empty chair. He's not in charge of anything. The person who told Susan Rice what to say at the UN and all over television is the real president.
Who is it?
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#788478 Oct 30, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think he won't reveal them?
Same reason Obama won't "reveal" his transcripts.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#788480 Oct 30, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you may be right...
it will be 4 years of the last Republican whitey ever elected in this country so enjoy your demise
...it's a fact now or 4 years from now you lose your racist way of life. racist will be killed off in America like the rabid dogs you are...
You deep running away from this. This is the most important issue in the country today.

Obama is an empty chair. He's not in charge of anything. The person who told Susan Rice what to say at the UN and all over television is the real president.
Who is it?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#788481 Oct 30, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Faith based initiatives--more money for the corporation that is the Mormon church...did you really mean to ask that question?
Mormon church? Did you say Harry Reid, hypiocrite lowlife?

Baaawwwahhhhh!!!!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#788482 Oct 30, 2012
Obama is talking about the recovery from Storm Sandy.

That's ALL he's doing. Talk.

I'm surprised he's not asking rescuers tom "stand down" like he did during Benghazigate.
carol

Orlando, FL

#788483 Oct 30, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Carol, once again it was noted that FOX can't participate in the Canadian news bounty because the FOX style is based on deceit.
In the April 2010 issue your former hero Glenda Beck admitted to Forbes that he was more interested in the entertainment value of his show than the political value. Greta V S is married to a (R) party muckety mutt and has been called out and kicked out for her lies. You can go right down the line with those FOX folks__they're job is to play with the minds and emotions of stooges like you.
There are legitmate news journalists on Fox and there are news commentators. One must know the difference.

There are nearly as many democrat/independent regulars and contributors to Fox News as there are republican/conservative.

Maybe things have changed in Canada over the past few years, but Canada was once clearly biased across the board in their journalism.

A Public Policy Polling reported in 2011 that Fox News Channel was the second-most trusted television news network in the United States.

Of the poll's respondents, 40% identified as Democratic, 37% as Republican and 23% as independent or "other".

So you can see, there are more Democrats and Independents combined who are Fox viewers than Republicans.

BTW, Fox in prime time averages a total of 1.66 million viewers.

That's a lot of Democrats, Independents and Republicans.
Elmer Fudd

Costa Mesa, CA

#788484 Oct 30, 2012
nov 6th WIBERAL season
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#788485 Oct 30, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Faith based initiatives--more money for the corporation that is the Mormon church...did you really mean to ask that question?
Yes, Mitt said he knows where the big money is and it's in Washington; and, he knows how to get it. The Mormon Church is a corporation and should be taxed; as should all churches.
Interesting that all these rich rapepublicans are always after the taxpayers money, Jeb Bush after the DEA money;Rick Scott after the prison money and medicare; Romney after the FEMA money; ...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#788486 Oct 30, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Same reason Obama won't "reveal" his transcripts.
Why does anyone want to see his transcripts?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#788487 Oct 30, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Yesterday, Mitt Romney's campaign floated the idea of doing a photo-op with New Jersey Governor Chris Christie to survey damage from Hurricane Sandy, but this morning Christie shot down the idea, saying he was not in the "least bit" interested in playing "presidential politics."
Combine that with Christie's praise for President Obama's hurricane response, and Mitt Romney's relevance just took a one-two punch from none other than his handpicked Republican convention keynote speaker.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/30/1152...
And your reference is a propaganda rag for the Communist Party USA.

BWAAAAAAWW HAAAAAAAAAAAWWW HAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW

You really need to start reading some credible publications.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#788488 Oct 30, 2012
The moron Obama just had the G A L L to say on live TV:

"we leave nobody behind"

discussing Storm Sandy.

Unbelievable! he said this after what he just did for our ambassador & others (left them to die).

Can't wait until next Tusday. This moron needs to go!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#788489 Oct 30, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not asking Fox News who they think it is. I'm asking you. It's obvious to you Obama wasn't the person who told Susan Rice what to say.
Who do you think told her what to say?
Make a guess. I think it's Vallerie Jarrett. Who do you think is really making the decisions the president should be making?
Who is it?
Yer outta yer minduh! What's Svet dressin' up as for Halloween?

http://soundbible.com/1627-Female-Scream-Horr...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#788490 Oct 30, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And your reference is a propaganda rag for the Communist Party USA.
BWAAAAAAWW HAAAAAAAAAAAWWW HAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW
You really need to start reading some credible publications.
On the question of whether Mitt Romney might go to New Jersey to tour the damage with Governor Christie, he said,“I have no idea, nor am I the least bit concerned or interested. I have a job to do in New Jersey that is much bigger than presidential politics. I could care less about any of that stuff… If you think right now I give a damn about presidential politics, then you don’t know me.”

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/10/30/governor...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#788491 Oct 30, 2012
A cold hearted political class zombie. There is no excuse, nutcase. You are an idiot.
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Wood's father is either being played by the right wing media or he's a lying right wing loon. Given that he is an attorney__for now I'll go with with the latter.
Ty Woods, retired from the US Military and afterwards became a "soldier of fortune" none of the activities attributed to Woods on the evening of 9/11 early morning of 9/12 have been confirmed by a "source" with a name and face. It goes without saying that his father wasn't there, the military officials who elder Woods spoke with weren't there so lets try to keep it fkn real OK?
There were Americans who witnessed the events at both locations who "so far" have not spoken publicly. There were Libyan witnesses as well__have you read their stories__has Glenda Beck or Sundancecracker?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#788492 Oct 30, 2012
leosnana wrote:
http://s8.postimage.org/5jolhgmkl/560980_4138...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#788493 Oct 30, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Wood's father is either being played by the right wing media or he's a lying right wing loon. Given that he is an attorney__for now I'll go with with the latter.
Ty Woods, retired from the US Military and afterwards became a "soldier of fortune" none of the activities attributed to Woods on the evening of 9/11 early morning of 9/12 have been confirmed by a "source" with a name and face. It goes without saying that his father wasn't there, the military officials who elder Woods spoke with weren't there so lets try to keep it fkn real OK?
There were Americans who witnessed the events at both locations who "so far" have not spoken publicly. There were Libyan witnesses as well__have you read their stories__has Glenda Beck or Sundancecracker?
Woods' father is being played by Obama and Hillary Clinton, and whoever is telling Susan Rice what to say at the UN.
Can you please tell us why in the hell Hillary Clinton would tell Ty Woods' father the person who made a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack and had nothing to do with the attack would be arrested and prosecuted?
For f**k*ng what?

And, now, the most important question in the country today:

Obama is an empty chair. He's not in charge of anything. The person who told Susan Rice what to say at the UN and all over television networks is the real president.
That would also probably be the person who made the decision to "Stand down" the CIA and deny any military support whatsoever for the Americans being hung out to dry by the White House.
Who is it?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#788494 Oct 30, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does anyone want to see his transcripts?
I guess one reason would be Obama said his administration would be Transparent!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#788495 Oct 30, 2012
Gov. Christie Praises President Obama

One of Mitt Romney's biggest supporters, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, had nothing but praise for President Barack Obama today, as his state prepares to rebuild from the damage caused by Hurricane Sandy.

"I have to say, the administration, the president, himself and FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate have been outstanding with us so far," Christie said on Good Morning America. "We have a great partnership with them."

Christie told ABC's George Stephanopoulos that Obama called him on Monday night around midnight to ask if there was anything else the federal government could do to help. Christie added that they worked together to move forward with a Major Disaster Declaration for New Jersey.

The Major Disaster Declaration provides funding for recovery efforts, including infrastructure projects, temporary housing, low-cost loans to cover uninsured property loss and assistance to individuals and businesses.

"He worked on that last night with me…offered any other assets that we needed to help," Christie said. "I want to thank the president personally for his personal attention to this."

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/gov-chri...

I could have picked one of 50 sites for that story.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 min _Zoey_ 4,663
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min LRS 177,345
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Cali Girl 2014dal 49,448
The Israel Lobby Eliminates Another Critic 2 hr Jew Snakes 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 68,935
Engagement Ring 4 hr rodeo3queen 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr truth-facts 46,292
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••