Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
730,501 - 730,520 of 1,083,777 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Plus in Romney's 0 Percent Black Vote Support
Another insidious GOP ploy with its eye on black voters is to bankroll and promote a handful of visible and vocal black conservatives to recite all the stock criticisms of Obama, civil rights leaders, and Democrats. This creates the deliberate and false impression that a substantial number of blacks don't support the Democratic Party despite the polls.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/earl-ofari-hutc...
Oh, I think there will be some black voters for Romney. And there will be many who voted for Obama the first time who will just stay home this time.

Or do you think all blacks must be democrats? If that were true, it would PROVE they are not thinking about issues, just race. I give them more credit than that...how about you?

JMHO.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

WaPo/ABC tracking poll: Romney has BIG lead among independents

Obama scored a modest win in the third presidential debate, according to the latest Washington Post-ABC News tracking poll, but it’s Republican Mitt Romney who moved the needle among likely voters — including independents — with his debate performances.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly don't think he CARES. Read about Woods' father's description of Obama's meeting him and not looking him in the eye while saying what sounds like an insincere "sorry." If he cared about American lives, he would not send automated condolence form letters signed witha robo-pen to families of fallen soldiers.
The left pretends to care so much about people dying in wars, and that's the BEST he can do?
Well, you have the right to your opinion; but you don't really know. I could very well say the same thing about Bush; remember when he prohibited photos of the flag draped coffins? Bush didn't attend any of the funerals or meet the coffins arrivals back to the States.
From what I have seen about President Obama and the First Lady; they are very caring and compassionate people who care deeply for veterans and the families of the deceased.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...a news network decides not to become part of the corruption in journalism and they suddenly become a sniveling ass licker?
Carol, once again it was noted that FOX can't participate in the Canadian news bounty because the FOX style is based on deceit.

In the April 2010 issue your former hero Glenda Beck admitted to Forbes that he was more interested in the entertainment value of his show than the political value. Greta V S is married to a (R) party muckety mutt and has been called out and kicked out for her lies. You can go right down the line with those FOX folks__they're job is to play with the minds and emotions of stooges like you.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
fred is impervious to facts. Apparently, he thinks Obama has been president for 12 years.
CRA reline area loans are statistically more solvent than voluntary loans. No one is 100% responsible, but the private sector banking practices bear way more than 50%.
require minimum 20% cash down payment on all home purchases and the problem would not exist...

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
So how many folks care about right wing stories about Jarrett?
Just the right wing.
You must care...you brought it up.

And my response that you were posting about was in reference to not caring NOW about what the Bush family did (or did not do), oh so many years ago. Valarie Jarrett is current and therefore currently important in THIS election.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Carol, once again it was noted that FOX can't participate in the Canadian news bounty because the FOX style is based on deceit.
In the April 2010 issue your former hero Glenda Beck admitted to Forbes that he was more interested in the entertainment value of his show than the political value. Greta V S is married to a (R) party muckety mutt and has been called out and kicked out for her lies. You can go right down the line with those FOX folks__they're job is to play with the minds and emotions of stooges like you.
The reason a Yahoo like you hates Fox News is because they refuse to censor news that reveals the truth. You Yahoos hate the truth.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Never happens and it would be a her not an it--and anybody we know would not confuse its with it's (it is)face...but then all the veterans I know would know it's not spelled vetarans either. Have a nice day, stolen valor Teatard...
you were responding to a phony "Nobama"....but knock yourself out.....
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
That brings up a question I've been wanting to ask you Lily.
Would you be willing to accept a compromise to the law that said abortion is perfectly legal in the event of rape, incest, and/or life of the mother, but would bring about a reduction in abortions due to using them for birth control, and completely stop partial birth abortion?
No. I do not think that it is the governments business what a woman decides to do.
Rape is not always easily proved; I completely reject the notion that a woman has to go on trial to get permission to abort the rapists baby.
54% of rapes go unreported; if the victim then finds she is pregnant as a result of the assault, it would then be too late.
I do not buy into the premise that women use abortion as a means of birth control; no one wants to have an abortion. People make mistakes and bringing an unwanted child into the world does no one a favor, especially the child.
I agree that prevention is preferable; but human beings are not perfect.
Re partial birth abortions; I do not believe that this is used very often with the exception being the danger of the life of the mother; in which case the decision is between her and her doctor. Not some religious zealot on a power trip.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

It JUST happened wrote:
<quoted text>WTF is Obama hiding or in other words, what the MSM won't talk about.
Obama-related coincidences:
Obama JUST HAPPENED to know 60s far-left radical revolutionary William Ayers, whose father JUST HAPPENED to be Thomas Ayers, who JUST HAPPENED to be a close friend of Obama’s communist mentor Frank Marshall Davis, who JUST HAPPENED to work at the communist-sympathizing Chicago Defender with Vernon Jarrett, who JUST HAPPENED to later become the father-in-law of Iranian-born leftist Valerie Jarrett, who Obama JUST HAPPENED to choose as his closest White House advisor, and who JUST HAPPENED to have been CEO of Habitat Company, which JUST HAPPENED to manage public housing in Chicago, which JUST HAPPENED to get millions of dollars from the Illinois state legislature, and which JUST HAPPENED not to properly maintain the housing—which eventually JUST HAPPENED to require demolition.
Valerie Jarrett also JUST HAPPENED to work for the city of Chicago, and JUST HAPPENED to hire Michelle LaVaughan Robinson (later Obama), who JUST HAPPENED to have worked at the Sidley Austin law firm, where former fugitive from the FBI Bernardine Dohrn also JUST HAPPENED to work, and where Barack Obama JUST HAPPENED to get a summer job.
Bernardine Dohrn JUST HAPPENED to be married to William Ayers, with whom she JUST HAPPENED to have hidden from the FBI at a San Francisco marina, along with Donald Warden, who JUST HAPPENED to change his name to Khalid al-Mansour, and Warden/al-Mansour JUST HAPPENED to be a mentor of Black Panther Party founders Huey Newton and Bobby Seale and a close associate of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, and al-Mansour JUST HAPPENED to be financial adviser to a Saudi Prince, who JUST HAPPENED to donate cash to Harvard, for which Obama JUST HAPPENED to get a critical letter of recommendation from Percy Sutton, who JUST HAPPENED to have been the attorney for Malcolm X, who JUST HAPPENED to know Kenyan politician Tom Mboya, who JUST HAPPENED to be a close friend of Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., who JUST HAPPENED to meet Malcolm X when he traveled to Kenya.
Obama, Sr. JUST HAPPENED to have his education at the University of Hawaii paid for by the Laubach Literacy Institute, which JUST HAPPENED to have been supported by Elizabeth Mooney Kirk, who JUST HAPPENED to be a friend of Malcolm X, who JUST HAPPENED to have been associated with the Nation of Islam, which was later headed by Louis Farrakhan, who just happens to live very close to Obama’s Chicago mansion, which also just happens to be located very close to the residence of William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, who just happen to have been occasional baby-sitters for Malia and Natasha Obama, whose parents just happen not to mind exposing their daughters to bomb-making communists.
After attending Occidental College and Columbia University, where he JUST HAPPENED to have foreign Muslim roommates, Obama moved to Chicago to work for the Industrial Areas Foundation, an organization that JUST HAPPENED to have been founded by Marxist and radical agitator Saul “the Red” Alinsky, author of Rules for Radicals, who JUST HAPPENED to be the topic of Hillary Rodham Clinton’s thesis at Wellesley College, and Obama’s $25,000 salary at IAF JUST HAPPENED to be funded by a grant from the Woods Fund, which was founded by the Woods family, whose Sahara Coal company JUST HAPPENED to provide coal to Commonwealth Edison, whose CEO JUST HAPPENED to be Thomas Ayers, whose son William Ayers JUST HAPPENED to serve on the board of the Woods Fund, along with Obama.
It all JUST HAPPENED.
This barry fella listed as his experience community organizer.
We all laughed but no one bothered to look up Barry's communist roots or Saul Alinsky's influence on young Barry did we.
It was all there if we had just looked, Barry is an open Communist book if you care to read smut.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Carol, once again it was noted that FOX can't participate in the Canadian news bounty because the FOX style is based on deceit.
You do realize they were talking about cnn, right?
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Ugh.

Indoctrinated lib-kids sing about how horrible the world will be if we don’t reelect Obama

Apparently this was put together by a San Francisco ad team that believes Romney will kill the planet or something. It’s a horrible song and it’s the left using kids that have no idea what they are really promoting to push their leftist agenda.

Watch:

Let’s Make These Children Cry

http://theothermccain.com/2012/10/27/lets-mak...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Liberals/Democrats I am looking forward to 2013!! I can’t wait for the opportunity to defend president Romney/Ryan policies!! The future is looking bright again Americans will be given back their Dignity!!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Realtime wrote:
Remember Campbell Brown on CNN? She's married to Dan Senor
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Nobama wrote:
I remember when I was a boy and we used to parachute out of trees with bedsheets tied to our backs, these few, this band of brothers. Buck Ofama!
butt out, phony....
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
you were responding to a phony "Nobama"....but knock yourself out.....
You were in Korea? That means you're over 80? And still that stupid?
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is winning, sidewinder idiot.
Obama 2012. WTFU. Sidewinder.
you're delusional....
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever since I watched his interview of Dick Cheney years ago, and
Cheney lambasted Wolf Blitzer for asking a question causing Wolf Blitzer to cowtow and apologize profusely; I have no respect for him as a journalist. There are others on CNN that are okay, I guess it's really just him that I find whiny and annoying.
It's all part of corporations owning media that slants everything. Kudos to Canada for sticking to responsible truthful journalism.
Canadian news broadcasts are like NPR on steroids....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I think there will be some black voters for Romney. And there will be many who voted for Obama the first time who will just stay home this time.
Or do you think all blacks must be democrats? If that were true, it would PROVE they are not thinking about issues, just race. I give them more credit than that...how about you?
JMHO.
No they are not all Dems. I work with rap musicians on a daily basis who have little love for Obama. But the stay at home thing would apply to most of them. They also have little love for Republicans.

You notice I didn't say 'conservatives'? Most black folks are conservatives in more ways than one.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>Thats great news!!!!
if they sell good they will build plants here and get thousand of good jobs for Americans,like Toyota and Honda did...Thanks to President Obama....
You're f-ing nuts.
I drive a 2008 Tundra built in San Antonio.
If Obama had anything to do with it, the UAW would have driven them into bankruptcy by now, just like GM.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 11 min _Zoey_ 4,591
Music Artists A to Z 13 min _Zoey_ 263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 1 hr Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 2 hr Chan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 477
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,198
Amy 7-30 3 hr pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 175,138
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs