Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#788454 Oct 30, 2012
It JUST happened wrote:
<quoted text>WTF is Obama hiding or in other words, what the MSM won't talk about.
Obama-related coincidences:
Obama JUST HAPPENED to know 60s far-left radical revolutionary William Ayers, whose father JUST HAPPENED to be Thomas Ayers, who JUST HAPPENED to be a close friend of Obama’s communist mentor Frank Marshall Davis, who JUST HAPPENED to work at the communist-sympathizing Chicago Defender with Vernon Jarrett, who JUST HAPPENED to later become the father-in-law of Iranian-born leftist Valerie Jarrett, who Obama JUST HAPPENED to choose as his closest White House advisor, and who JUST HAPPENED to have been CEO of Habitat Company, which JUST HAPPENED to manage public housing in Chicago, which JUST HAPPENED to get millions of dollars from the Illinois state legislature, and which JUST HAPPENED not to properly maintain the housing—which eventually JUST HAPPENED to require demolition.
Valerie Jarrett also JUST HAPPENED to work for the city of Chicago, and JUST HAPPENED to hire Michelle LaVaughan Robinson (later Obama), who JUST HAPPENED to have worked at the Sidley Austin law firm, where former fugitive from the FBI Bernardine Dohrn also JUST HAPPENED to work, and where Barack Obama JUST HAPPENED to get a summer job.
Bernardine Dohrn JUST HAPPENED to be married to William Ayers, with whom she JUST HAPPENED to have hidden from the FBI at a San Francisco marina, along with Donald Warden, who JUST HAPPENED to change his name to Khalid al-Mansour, and Warden/al-Mansour JUST HAPPENED to be a mentor of Black Panther Party founders Huey Newton and Bobby Seale and a close associate of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, and al-Mansour JUST HAPPENED to be financial adviser to a Saudi Prince, who JUST HAPPENED to donate cash to Harvard, for which Obama JUST HAPPENED to get a critical letter of recommendation from Percy Sutton, who JUST HAPPENED to have been the attorney for Malcolm X, who JUST HAPPENED to know Kenyan politician Tom Mboya, who JUST HAPPENED to be a close friend of Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., who JUST HAPPENED to meet Malcolm X when he traveled to Kenya.
Obama, Sr. JUST HAPPENED to have his education at the University of Hawaii paid for by the Laubach Literacy Institute, which JUST HAPPENED to have been supported by Elizabeth Mooney Kirk, who JUST HAPPENED to be a friend of Malcolm X, who JUST HAPPENED to have been associated with the Nation of Islam, which was later headed by Louis Farrakhan, who just happens to live very close to Obama’s Chicago mansion, which also just happens to be located very close to the residence of William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, who just happen to have been occasional baby-sitters for Malia and Natasha Obama, whose parents just happen not to mind exposing their daughters to bomb-making communists.
After attending Occidental College and Columbia University, where he JUST HAPPENED to have foreign Muslim roommates, Obama moved to Chicago to work for the Industrial Areas Foundation, an organization that JUST HAPPENED to have been founded by Marxist and radical agitator Saul “the Red” Alinsky, author of Rules for Radicals, who JUST HAPPENED to be the topic of Hillary Rodham Clinton’s thesis at Wellesley College, and Obama’s $25,000 salary at IAF JUST HAPPENED to be funded by a grant from the Woods Fund, which was founded by the Woods family, whose Sahara Coal company JUST HAPPENED to provide coal to Commonwealth Edison, whose CEO JUST HAPPENED to be Thomas Ayers, whose son William Ayers JUST HAPPENED to serve on the board of the Woods Fund, along with Obama.
It all JUST HAPPENED.
This barry fella listed as his experience community organizer.
We all laughed but no one bothered to look up Barry's communist roots or Saul Alinsky's influence on young Barry did we.
It was all there if we had just looked, Barry is an open Communist book if you care to read smut.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#788455 Oct 30, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Carol, once again it was noted that FOX can't participate in the Canadian news bounty because the FOX style is based on deceit.
In the April 2010 issue your former hero Glenda Beck admitted to Forbes that he was more interested in the entertainment value of his show than the political value. Greta V S is married to a (R) party muckety mutt and has been called out and kicked out for her lies. You can go right down the line with those FOX folks__they're job is to play with the minds and emotions of stooges like you.
You do realize they were talking about cnn, right?
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#788456 Oct 30, 2012
Ugh.

Indoctrinated lib-kids sing about how horrible the world will be if we don’t reelect Obama

Apparently this was put together by a San Francisco ad team that believes Romney will kill the planet or something. It’s a horrible song and it’s the left using kids that have no idea what they are really promoting to push their leftist agenda.

Watch:

Let’s Make These Children Cry

http://theothermccain.com/2012/10/27/lets-mak...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#788457 Oct 30, 2012
Liberals/Democrats I am looking forward to 2013!! I can’t wait for the opportunity to defend president Romney/Ryan policies!! The future is looking bright again Americans will be given back their Dignity!!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#788458 Oct 30, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Carol, once again it was noted that FOX can't participate in the Canadian news bounty because the FOX style is based on deceit.
In the April 2010 issue your former hero Glenda Beck admitted to Forbes that he was more interested in the entertainment value of his show than the political value. Greta V S is married to a (R) party muckety mutt and has been called out and kicked out for her lies. You can go right down the line with those FOX folks__they're job is to play with the minds and emotions of stooges like you.
Remember Campbell Brown on CNN? She's married to Dan Senor
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#788459 Oct 30, 2012
Nobama wrote:
I remember when I was a boy and we used to parachute out of trees with bedsheets tied to our backs, these few, this band of brothers. Buck Ofama!
butt out, phony....
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#788460 Oct 30, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
you were responding to a phony "Nobama"....but knock yourself out.....
You were in Korea? That means you're over 80? And still that stupid?
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#788461 Oct 30, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is winning, sidewinder idiot.
Obama 2012. WTFU. Sidewinder.
you're delusional....
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#788462 Oct 30, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever since I watched his interview of Dick Cheney years ago, and
Cheney lambasted Wolf Blitzer for asking a question causing Wolf Blitzer to cowtow and apologize profusely; I have no respect for him as a journalist. There are others on CNN that are okay, I guess it's really just him that I find whiny and annoying.
It's all part of corporations owning media that slants everything. Kudos to Canada for sticking to responsible truthful journalism.
Canadian news broadcasts are like NPR on steroids....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#788463 Oct 30, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I think there will be some black voters for Romney. And there will be many who voted for Obama the first time who will just stay home this time.
Or do you think all blacks must be democrats? If that were true, it would PROVE they are not thinking about issues, just race. I give them more credit than that...how about you?
JMHO.
No they are not all Dems. I work with rap musicians on a daily basis who have little love for Obama. But the stay at home thing would apply to most of them. They also have little love for Republicans.

You notice I didn't say 'conservatives'? Most black folks are conservatives in more ways than one.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#788464 Oct 30, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>Thats great news!!!!
if they sell good they will build plants here and get thousand of good jobs for Americans,like Toyota and Honda did...Thanks to President Obama....
You're f-ing nuts.
I drive a 2008 Tundra built in San Antonio.
If Obama had anything to do with it, the UAW would have driven them into bankruptcy by now, just like GM.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#788465 Oct 30, 2012
Racine [Wisconsin] police confirm they have reports of two vehicles with flat tires that owners say is a direct result of someone dumping roofing nails in the parking lot of the old Sam's Club before a Tea Party event on Saturday.

http://mountpleasant.patch.com/articles/racin...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#788466 Oct 30, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
On file with the IRS? Which proves there's not a thing illegal or wrong with them, except something YOU may not like (i.e., he made a lot of money and got to keep a lot of it too.)
Why do you think he won't reveal them?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#788467 Oct 30, 2012
Realtime wrote:
"Realtime" OBAMA ZOMBIE... did you hear anything on MSNBC about Benghazi? Did they interview any of the family members of American fallen heroes and Amb. Stevens? Did you hear anything on (B)SNBC about real tape on 9/11 in Benghazi and why did your president lied and Hillary (B)itch Clinton and who sent Amb. Susan
Rice to lie on 5 different Sunday talk shows 5 days later? WOULD BSNBC COVER-UP...this administration LIES AND COVERUPS IF IT WAS REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT? SHUT UP... IDIOT!!!!!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#788468 Oct 30, 2012
Waxman wrote:
Poll - Majority thinks Obama didn't plan for problems in NYC & East Coast, didn't handle hurricane well.
Same MO as Benghazigate and past issues. Deer in headlights.
Obama failed to follow through on his promise to be God....
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#788469 Oct 30, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
LIBYA.
Did you really think the newscasts of a huge storm would erase that foreign Policy Failure?
WRONG.
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Americans have already made up their minds about Libya.....and betrayal....and cowardice....
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#788470 Oct 30, 2012
Liberals hate FOX because they expose lies, this louse of a president and his administration!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#788471 Oct 30, 2012
Liberal Agenda Is Not Black Agenda, Not Family Agenda, Not the American Agenda

Obama "now also losing members of his normally deemed 'untouchable' base of support—poor, inner-city black Americans."

Community activist Mark Carter says,“our issues have not been met on, have not been adhered to, and it’s almost as if they are just saying even though no one has addressed your issues, just go with ‘em anyway. And we say no.”

Community resident Paul McKinley says,“Everything in Chicago is controlled by the Democratic party. Everything in my community is controlled by Black Democrats. There is no Tea Party in my community. There is no Republicans. So they can’t blame the Tea Party.”

Later, he says,“I tell you that the liberal agenda is not the black agenda, it is not the family agenda, and it is not the American agenda.”
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#788472 Oct 30, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly don't think he CARES. Read about Woods' father's description of Obama's meeting him and not looking him in the eye while saying what sounds like an insincere "sorry." If he cared about American lives, he would not send automated condolence form letters signed witha robo-pen to families of fallen soldiers.
The left pretends to care so much about people dying in wars, and that's the BEST he can do?
Wood's father is either being played by the right wing media or he's a lying right wing loon. Given that he is an attorney__for now I'll go with with the latter.

Ty Woods, retired from the US Military and afterwards became a "soldier of fortune" none of the activities attributed to Woods on the evening of 9/11 early morning of 9/12 have been confirmed by a "source" with a name and face. It goes without saying that his father wasn't there, the military officials who elder Woods spoke with weren't there so lets try to keep it fkn real OK?

There were Americans who witnessed the events at both locations who "so far" have not spoken publicly. There were Libyan witnesses as well__have you read their stories__has Glenda Beck or Sundancecracker?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#788473 Oct 30, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Still Dick Cheney. It's also who got Obama elected last time, duh. You really think the Republican party wants to be in charge when taxes go sky-high to reduce the debt? It's gotta be done, but the GOP has no plans to preside over it...otherwise, they'd have given us a better candidate. This one's a political mylar balloon. He won't win. The GOP is counting on taking over following Obama's second term, so their candidates can be seen as heroes rather than ogres.
Just a guess.
Either that, or they're counting on Tag's voting machines...
... another goddam idiot.

In case you've been in a self-induced coma the past four goddam years, the Democrats can't even produce a budget. We haven't had even a budget since Obama took office.
And, in four years Obama has submitted only two budgets to Congress.... only two in four years.
But, it gets better. The sum total of votes for both of Obama's budgets is ZERO. That's NADA, NOTHING, ZILCH.
It's obvious every Democrat in Congress thinks Obama is an idiot. In the whole of Congress, to include the time the Democrats held a super majority in the Senate and a dominant majority in the House, those clowns couldn't even get together among themselves and produce a budget for the government. And Obama gets 99 percent of the black vote, but can't get one goddam vote even from the Congressional Black Caucus.
It's obvious every Democrat in Congress thinks Obama is a loon. So, why do they put him on the ballot again?

And, you didn't answer the most important question in the country today:

Who told Susan Rice what to say all over the television networks and at the UN?
It's obviously not Obama.
So, who is it?
Who is the person in the White House using the authority of the president when it's obvious it's not Obama?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min Cali Girl 2014 49,931
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 15 min boundary painter 325
Abby 9-22 19 min Kuuipo 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 19 min boundary painter 4,723
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 20 min boundary painter 1,481
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 24 min boundary painter 1,283
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 27 min boundary painter 7,785
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,203
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Donna WG 98,248
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE