Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,522)

Showing posts 730,421 - 730,440 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
If only every right wing 'story' about Jarrett was true then I guess I wouldn't be such a sarcastic SOB.
Don't even ask me to discard that which is not true for what is. Goes to overall credibility don't you think?
But, but, but, "she heard it herself on FOX"

What a trip they are.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember when you pull the lever for Romney:
1. Romney will shut down FEMA and redirect taxpayer money to private contractors
2. Romney will sign any and all anti abortion legislation
3. Romney will give a tax cuts to the wealthy that the middle class will pay for; again
4. Romney will dismantle the EPA; making way for further pollution of our fields and streams; will destroy our natural resources drilling for oil
5. Romney will end Medicare and Medicaide and privatize Social Security
6. Romney endorse Mourdock; the Rapepublican who said a rapists c hild is a gift from God
7. Romney will sign the Personhood bill, outlawing contraception, the morning after pill and abortion.
Wow, he's got my vote!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, look who wrote it. Juan Williams...a nice guy but seems incredibly naive' and will defend ANY democrat spin no matter how ludicrous it seems. Btw, A FOX commentator, FYI Sonic.
Ah. The man doesn't say what you want to hear so you dismiss him out of hand.

Big surprise. You're just as biased as any other right wing 'winner' on this thread.

Goes to credibility don't you think?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, the guy doesn't even drink beer and you want to paint him as a drug lord? Obama spent years in the hood in Chicago, he is far more acquainted with the drug culture.
What does investing in drug smuggling have to do with drinking beer?
Do you think drug dealers take drugs? It's a business, and one of the biggest ones Peppy. Pres. Bush gave the Taliban $400 million to eradicate the poppy fields. HA! It was seed money! Heroin production has increased something like 200%; drug sales buy the arms; the next biggest business.
It's got nothing to do with drug culture and if you don't realize the magnitude of money that comes from these ventures, then perhaps you should do some reading about it.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

News update: Homer lost his basement, but he gained an indoor pool. Flack's windmill has generated enough power to last him a month.

Have not seen any apologies to Flack just yet. He was absolutely correct about the storm.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Mitt Romney’s campaign has been training poll watchers in Wisconsin with highly misleading — and sometimes downright false — information about voters’ rights.
Filthydelphia has escapees from The Planet of the Apes standing with clubs in front of polling places. Hope we meet some of them ... autographs will be the reason; you know, leave a mark "x".
Morons4Mitt

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Burglary vs Homicide
Libya/Benghazi is making Watergate look like a low classified misdemeanor.
The fact they watched this atrocity unfold while sitting on their hands is unbelievable.
Then again, this administration has ordered the assassination of American citizens with complete disregard for due process, so...
Your Repubs voting to take money away from Embassy security. You all are nothing but a bunch of Repub Hypocrites.
House Republicans cut the administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012....Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security”— a charge Republicans rejected.
Ryan, Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions. Under Ryan’s budget, non-defense discretionary spending, which includes State Department funding, would be slashed nearly 20 percent in 2014, which would translate to more than $400 million in additional cuts to embassy security.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
They allow Juan-speak all the time. Part of that fair and balanced you have no coherent knowlege of.
"Juan Williams...a nice guy but seems incredibly naive' and will defend ANY democrat spin no matter how ludicrous it seems."
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is Obama lying, avoiding and running away from the whole Benghazi nightmare. He is disrespecting those that gave their lives.
He's not. You are buying into rightwing propaganda. The only ones still chewing on this bone is Fox.
Nothing about it anywhere else at all.
Do you honestly think that the President of the United States wants anyone to die? Come on now, be real.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, he's got my vote!
Me too, I am voting for Romney in three different states. With no ID law I can vote as often as I please.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

As a "severely conservative" Republican primary candidate, Mitt Romney said he would consider shuttering the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
When asked, "even in the event of a national disaster?", he said "yes"
... and ... go ahead; finish the statement. He would replace it with what?
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
What does investing in drug smuggling have to do with drinking beer?
Do you think drug dealers take drugs? It's a business, and one of the biggest ones Peppy. Pres. Bush gave the Taliban $400 million to eradicate the poppy fields. HA! It was seed money! Heroin production has increased something like 200%; drug sales buy the arms; the next biggest business.
It's got nothing to do with drug culture and if you don't realize the magnitude of money that comes from these ventures, then perhaps you should do some reading about it.
Your comments are so ridiculous it is not worth going any further.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
And guess who drew them ALL THE WAY IN THE BACK?(or are you thinking that's somehow a photograph of reality in your world?)
The Plus in Romney's 0 Percent Black Vote Support

Another insidious GOP ploy with its eye on black voters is to bankroll and promote a handful of visible and vocal black conservatives to recite all the stock criticisms of Obama, civil rights leaders, and Democrats. This creates the deliberate and false impression that a substantial number of blacks don't support the Democratic Party despite the polls.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/earl-ofari-hutc...
fred

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
But, but, but, "she heard it herself on FOX"
What a trip they are.
President Romney loves America and wants everyone to do well. The Kenyan loves himself and wants himself to do well.

America gets it.

JOHN EDWARDS WAS RIGHT: There are two Americas. However, I’d slice the distinction finer. While I generally agree with the author, I’d say that the real divide is those who love America and those who either hate it or are embarrassed by it. The line still divides Tyrone Woods and Lena Dunham, though.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, the guy doesn't even drink beer and you want to paint him as a drug lord? Obama spent years in the hood in Chicago, he is far more acquainted with the drug culture.
In addition; Romney doesn't smoke; but that didn't deter him from promoting cigarrettes in Russia; a cute little feminine brand called Vogue; they even threw in a little charm bracelet with each pack and increased youth smoking by 50%, laundered the money through various channels, Luxembourg, the Caymans, back to the US, maybe even through the Mormon Church.
He doesn't believe in birth control and even called The Morning After Pill and abortion pill; (not true), however, he was heavily invested in the companies that make them.
He doesn't believe in abortion, but, that didn't deter him from investing in Stericycle, a medical waste company that ground up dead fetuses for a buck.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Not now. Not in THIS election.
So how many folks care about right wing stories about Jarrett?

Just the right wing.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Romney hiding in his taxes?
Is he hiding some criminal act?
A felony
Do you think the IRS would have picked up on that by now? There might be something in them that could be spun pro-democrat, but highly unlikely anything illegal. Just probably the fact he used a lot of legal loopholes, which BTW, I'll bet you would have done whatever was legal to keep a larger portion of what you, yourself, earned too.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

An exhausted and droopy-eyed Chris Christie joined the “Fox & Friends” crew Tuesday morning to give a rundown of the storm damage to his state of New Jersey. And while most of the conversation was about the devastation and how the state was reacting during the difficult time, Christie did let his trademarked fiery spirit show when one anchor tried to throw presidential politics into the mix.

After talking about what was being done in response to Hurricane Sandy, host Steve Doocy asked about rumors that Mitt Romney would be accompanying Christie to tour the damage. That’s when the governor let loose.

“I have no idea nor am I the least bit concerned or interested,” Christie said.“I’ve got a job to do here in New Jersey that’s much bigger than presidential politics, and I could care less about any of that stuff. I have a job to do, I’ve got 2.4 million people out of power, I’ve got devastation on the shore, I’ve got floods in the northern part of my state. If you think right now I give a damn about presidential politics then you don’t know me.”

Read more: http://politics.kfyi.com/cc-common/mainheadli...
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too, I am voting for Romney in three different states. With no ID law I can vote as often as I please.
I already sent in three absentee ballots and took an armful of the same to a "retirement home" where I filled out all the ballots myself. I also used the names of dead people in their burial ground to bulk up the ballots. PA is going for Mitt ... no doubt. Oh, and I sent in a ballot marked with the name "RealDave Putz".

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Obama hiding in Benghazi?
Is he hiding gross misconduct of his administration?
Treason?
He may be involved in arms and drug sales there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 730,421 - 730,440 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 33 min danetoo 67,858
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 59 min NITiN 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 455
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 174,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••