Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#788505 Oct 30, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone suggested last night that whoever put this video together and the parents of these children should be reported to Child Services for child abuse.
This is clearly brainwashing.
Can you imagine a roomful of children singing about Obama being the end of the world as we know it?
I'd be disgusted and outraged. Liberals think it's fine and dandy.
I like this Jesus Camp one better:(can you understand what they are saying?)

http://videosift.com/video/Jesus-Camp-Kids-Wo...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#788506 Oct 30, 2012
carol wrote:
Well, I just want to remind everyone we only have seven more days after today to think about possibly having to change the name of this thread.
Guess we should just wait and make that decision on November 7, huh?

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

#788507 Oct 30, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be taking Obama at face value: "his victory speech the night he won the Democratic presidential primary, when he said "[T]his was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal,"
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/08/p...
Obama thinks he is god. Romney was just referencing the fact Obama THOUGHT he was that powerful.(turned out to not be true, tho.)
Talking about Global Warming.

I wouldn't expect Romney to understand it.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#788509 Oct 30, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer outta yer minduh! What's Svet dressin' up as for Halloween?
http://soundbible.com/1627-Female-Scream-Horr...
Winter Princess. It's a traditional Russian commie spy costume.

And now back to the question you run away from:

Who told Susan Rice what to say all over the television networks and at the UN?
Obviously, it wasn't Obama. There were some significant differences in what they were saying.
So, who told her what to say?
Obama is an empty chair. He's not in charge of anything. The person who told Susan Rice what to say at the UN and all over television networks is the real president.
That would also probably be the person who made the decision to "Stand down" the CIA and deny any military support whatsoever for the Americans being hung out to dry by the White House.
Who is it?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#788510 Oct 30, 2012
Waxman wrote:
The moron Obama just had the G A L L to say on live TV:
"we leave nobody behind"
discussing Storm Sandy.
Unbelievable! he said this after what he just did for our ambassador & others (left them to die).
Can't wait until next Tusday. This moron needs to go!
I couldn't wait for Tuesday, so I sent my ballot few days ago...this looser, poor excuse of a president had to go...Valerie Jarrett have more security protection than our guys in Benghazi. People are so angry what he did to America, that many can't wait for Tuesday. If he wins again, he is going to finish America. He doesn't want America to be exceptional country and he want to bring America standard and way of life down to level of Europe.
When he talks about America, he puts his own country down. He sees America as past slavery and he holds the grudge. Saul Alinsky, Frank Marshall Davis, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan ( nation of Islam) Bill Ayers, all America haters and very close to Obama. Obama was with Louis Farrakhan when he was working to orginize "million men marsh"...that who America's president is...some of you, if you vote for this man, you're no better...I'm PROUD AMERICAN!!!!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#788511 Oct 30, 2012
I know we get caught up in our little discussions on here but let's not forget 39 are dead and 8.2 million are still without power today.

Also, 16,000 flights have been cancelled.

The monetary damage has yet to be known.

It's not a good day for a lot of people.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#788512 Oct 30, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Self deprecation is good for the soul. Arrogance is the path to self righteousness. A path I care not to take.
I get along with most of these folks. Some have to be ignored, but the rest aren't too bad. You seem to be of above average intelligence. I think we can have some heated, but friendly discussions. Try it. Won't hurt a bit.
:)

BTW, I think Obama is arrogant. Too much so, especially since I feel he seemed to come into office with the attitude of his way or the highway and I think he should have made a lot more contact with the republican leadership in an effort to have both sides work together, rather than acting like they wouldn't work with him. I don't think he was willing to make the phone calls and do the compromise to enable that to happen. Now everybody's so pissed off, it'll be a wonder if anyone in Washington EVER compromises about ANYTHING.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#788513 Oct 30, 2012
Now, see "I" would have said:

The sewers have backed up now, and all the lyin' rats have scurried and scampered back to their comfortable trailer park homes in The "lower" City.

Since I live in the Burbs, I could never make an erroneous claim as to what THAT OTHER neighborhood smells like.

Other than the stench of the unbathed trash who occupy it.

PS Can't you be a convincing new yawk?
Poop? Good Gawd, potty talk ?'Ya toddler!
And toilet humor 'aint' my style anyways.

EeKkSs ... What an amateur. O, by the way, no rain or flooding.

:)
new yawk wrote:
The sewers have backed up now, it's almost more than I can bear. The whole neighborhood smells like poop.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#788514 Oct 30, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Gov. Christie Praises President Obama
One of Mitt Romney's biggest supporters, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, had nothing but praise for President Barack Obama today, as his state prepares to rebuild from the damage caused by Hurricane Sandy.
"I have to say, the administration, the president, himself and FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate have been outstanding with us so far," Christie said on Good Morning America. "We have a great partnership with them."
Christie told ABC's George Stephanopoulos that Obama called him on Monday night around midnight to ask if there was anything else the federal government could do to help. Christie added that they worked together to move forward with a Major Disaster Declaration for New Jersey.
The Major Disaster Declaration provides funding for recovery efforts, including infrastructure projects, temporary housing, low-cost loans to cover uninsured property loss and assistance to individuals and businesses.
"He worked on that last night with me…offered any other assets that we needed to help," Christie said. "I want to thank the president personally for his personal attention to this."
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/gov-chri...
I could have picked one of 50 sites for that story.
What damage was there? It looked minimal to me.(I grew up on the coast of Louisiana, if you want to know what the comparison I'm using.)
I'm glad there wasn't the devastation we see on the gulf coast after a hurricane.
Easy job for FEMA this time.
Anyone can look good when you're playing a Catholic girls' school.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#788515 Oct 30, 2012
Do you have someting to say? Well, let's read it.

Here's the post again, for your reference:

Woods' father is being played by Obama and Hillary Clinton, and whoever is telling Susan Rice what to say at the UN.
Can you please tell us why in the hell Hillary Clinton would tell Ty Woods' father the person who made a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack and had nothing to do with the attack would be arrested and prosecuted?
For f**k*ng what?
And, now, the most important question in the country today:
Obviously, it wasn't Obama.
Obama is an empty chair. He's not in charge of anything. The person who told Susan Rice what to say at the UN and all over television networks is the real president.
That would also probably be the person who made the decision to "Stand down" the CIA and deny any military support whatsoever for the Americans being hung out to dry by the White House.
Who is it?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#788516 Oct 30, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize they were talking about cnn, right?
Wolfe Blitzer is becoming unbearable to watch__I'm guessing early onset, watch his eyes when he's not speaking. The conversation began with FOX per usual.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#788517 Oct 30, 2012
hahahahahaha twins n trips!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#788518 Oct 30, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Obama can walk on water, "boy Messiah"... what, he lost his touch? No more talking crap, people now realized how empty shell and transparent he really is...LOOSER !!!!!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#788519 Oct 30, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read the history behind some of his csars. It'd blow your mind.
What's your favorite lie to peddle among those? R'Money in Kettering today, collecting canned goods and smiling all over...the guy's just the most robotic dufus I've ever seen...can't trust him let alone with my life.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#788521 Oct 30, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems almost impossible for you clowns to understand.
The Earth has been warming for more than 10,000 years. Before the Ice Ages, there was no polar ice. Well, that means there will be no polar ice in the future. This will happen even if humans never existed.
You're an idiot.

Now, back to the question you run away from:

Woods' father is being played by Obama and Hillary Clinton, and whoever is telling Susan Rice what to say at the UN.
Can you please tell us why in the hell Hillary Clinton would tell Ty Woods' father the person who made a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack and had nothing to do with the attack would be arrested and prosecuted?
For f**k*ng what?
And, now, the most important question in the country today:
Obviously, it wasn't Obama.
Who is it?
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#788522 Oct 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Why does anyone want to see his transcripts?
Same reason the left wants to see Romney's tax returns.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#788523 Oct 30, 2012
What needs to be considered is Valerie Jarrett was raised in a Family, has a long list of Friends, Associates and Colleagues who were/are Card Carrying Communists. Valerie Jarrett was close friends with Frank Marshall Davis, just ONE on that long list of friends and acquaintances.

These Communist Ideologies have had to influence Jarrett's World and Political Views.
And she's the closest person to The President. THIS matters.

And instead of Bush this, Romney that, look at your Jr Hussein for ONCE. That's where your time, effort, energy and concentration should be.
Where it MATTERS.

Also, Valerie Jarrett was born and raised in Iran. Some information has it that she is of the Muslim faith ... Course, can't believe everything on The Net, BUT when you research Valerie Jarrett and find her Communist ties, background, Muslim background on various and varing sites, one starts to ask the question: Who is Valerie Jarrett really?

But as I stated, you're too busy researching and mired in Bush, Romney ... I would think you'd want to serve the best interest of your time in finding out who this Jr and Jarrett you are such an apologist for, and casting your vote for, REALLY ARE. You talk about Fox Bots ...
You're just A Bot ... A Shillin' Droid!

sonicfilter wrote: <quoted text>

The Bush family hooked up with Germany during WW2.
Does anyone really care? <quoted text>

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#788524 Oct 30, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
require minimum 20% cash down payment on all home purchases and the problem would not exist...
GASP! You mean regulate the bankers? Blasphemer!

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#788526 Oct 30, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus." - Politiken (Danish newspaper)
"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger." - Lawrence Carter
"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama." - Dinesh Sharma
"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra." - Chicago Sun-Times
"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being" - Mark Morford
"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history" - Jesse Jackson, Jr.
"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light." - Michelle Obama
"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal." - Barack Obama
Yiikes! Talk about hyperbole! Wonder how each would phrase their opinion now, considering the past 4 years.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#788527 Oct 30, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone suggested last night that whoever put this video together and the parents of these children should be reported to Child Services for child abuse.
This is clearly brainwashing.
Can you imagine a roomful of children singing about Obama being the end of the world as we know it?
I'd be disgusted and outraged. Liberals think it's fine and dandy.
Ever see the old English horror film "Village of the Damned"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Village_of_the_D...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min JOEL 71,275
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 15 min reality is a crutch 6
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 46 min reality is a crutch 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min Patriot AKA Bozo 49,369
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ratloder 68,915
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 51,306
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,195
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:46 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:46AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?
ESPN 7:12 AM
Sources: Some Bears coaches fear firings