Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
730,261 - 730,280 of 1,098,953 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
Damn Obama and his feminine products of hate and division! Was he ever a fighter pilot? Was Clinton?(Hillary, not Bill,) you don't know real fear until you're a fighter pilot flying at 12,000 feet over enemy territory and you see those tracers coming up at you, and, suddenly, one of them hits the aft cabin and your wings fall off and there you are with your ass in the air. That's real fear!
Hate and division through lies, distortions and slanderous opinions (touted as "facts") really took off in 1984 with the creation a Sacramento (KFBK) radio program and its national syndication in 1988. The economic success of these tactics did not go unnoticed, and on October 7, 1996 a cable channel designed to appeal to the political bias of a "low information" demographic went on air.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
don't think you understand....
Fiat intends to build Chryslers and Jeeps in Italy, subsidized by the Italian government, and sell them in America....
I understand completely jackass it's you that doesn't understand..I Hope they sell millions of them..
fred

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Yesterday, Mitt Romney's campaign floated the idea of doing a photo-op with New Jersey Governor Chris Christie to survey damage from Hurricane Sandy, but this morning Christie shot down the idea, saying he was not in the "least bit" interested in playing "presidential politics."
Combine that with Christie's praise for President Obama's hurricane response, and Mitt Romney's relevance just took a one-two punch from none other than his handpicked Republican convention keynote speaker.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/30/1152...
Ct electricity is out, people are stranded by flooding...where's the Kenyan? In Vegas partying with Beyonce?

The Kenyan doesn't care about white people
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
"I know where the big money is, and it's in Washington, and I know how to get it". Mitt Romneys power point presentation, 2002
He is an opportunist and a thief, would divert funds to private contractors. This guy will do anything or a buck, it's a sick game
Yeah, he’s a gem alright. I do agree with him about one thing. He knows a lot about making money, at least for himself. But I don’t see a shred of soul or honor, just pure unmitigated (no pun intended), self-serving greed. Sadly, he wants to be President, but doesn’t understand why.
Nobama

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>mybe romnuts could be President of Haiti then
Hahahahahahah...

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>That's right 'keyedup' You are going to pay your 'fair share' now??'Such a deal I gots for you'.
sorry they got all they are ever going to get from me.. I only take now...

by the way THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>You're still running away from this:

Who told Susan Rice what to say all over the television networks and at the UN?
Obviously, it wasn't Obama.
So, who told her what to say?
Obama is an empty chair. He's not in charge of anything. The person who told Susan Rice what to say at the UN and all over television is the real president.
Who is it?
You with all the connections in the intelligence community; tell/show us the source.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Ct electricity is out, people are stranded by flooding...where's the Kenyan? In Vegas partying with Beyonce?
The Kenyan doesn't care about white people
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/30/1151...
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that an urgent request from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. consulate and subsequent attack several hours later was denied by U.S. officials -- who also told the CIA operators twice to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.
Former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods was part of a small team who was at the CIA annex about a mile from the U.S. consulate where Ambassador Chris Stevens and his team came under attack. When he and others heard the shots fired, they informed their higher-ups at the annex to tell them what they were hearing and requested permission to go to the consulate and help out. They were told to "stand down," according to sources familiar with the exchange. Soon after, they were again told to "stand down."
Woods and at least two others ignored those orders and made their way to the consulate which at that point was on fire. Shots were exchanged. The rescue team from the CIA annex evacuated those who remained at the consulate and Sean Smith, who had been killed in the initial attack. They could not find the ambassador and returned to the CIA annex at about midnight.
At that point, they called again for military support and help because they were taking fire at the CIA safe house, or annex. The request was denied. There were no communications problems at the annex, according those present at the compound. The team was in constant radio contact with their headquarters. In fact, at least one member of the team was on the roof of the annex manning a heavy machine gun when mortars were fired at the CIA compound. The security officer had a laser on the target that was firing and repeatedly requested back-up support from a Spectre gunship, which is commonly used by U.S. Special Operations forces to provide support to Special Operations teams on the ground involved in intense firefights. The fighting at the CIA annex went on for more than four hours -- enough time for any planes based in Sigonella Air base, just 480 miles away, to arrive. Fox News has also learned that two separate Tier One Special operations forces were told to wait, among them Delta Force operators.
Watch "Special Report Investigates: Death and Deceit in Benghazi" on Fox News at 1 p.m. ET on Saturday, 3 p.m. on Sunday and 10 p.m. on Sunday.
A Special Operations team, or CIF which stands for Commanders in Extremis Force, operating in Central Europe had been moved to Sigonella, Italy, but they were never told to deploy. In fact, a Pentagon official says there were never any requests to deploy assets from outside the country. A second force that specializes in counterterrorism rescues was on hand at Sigonella, according to senior military and intelligence sources. According to those sources, they could have flown to Benghazi in less than two hours. They were the same distance to Benghazi as those that were sent from Tripoli. Spectre gunships are commonly used by the Special Operations community to provide close air support.
According to sources on the ground during the attack, the special operator on the roof of the CIA annex had visual contact and a laser pointing at the Libyan mortar team that was targeting the CIA annex. The operators were calling in coordinates of where the Libyan forces were firing from.
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta told reporters at the Pentagon on Thursday that there was not a clear enough picture of what was occurring on the ground in Benghazi to send help.
"There's a lot of Monday morning quarterbacking going on here," Panetta said Thursday. "But the basic principle here ... is that you don't deploy forces into harm's way without knowing what's going on."
U.S. officials argue that there was a period of several hours when the fighting stopped before the mortars were fired at the annex, leading officials to believe the attack was over???
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

The massive storm that has occurred under this President's watch may be a blessing in disguise. His mishandling of this disaster, along with the Benghazigate fiasco, will assure that Americans will never have to suffer under this incompetent failure's lack of leadership again.
Nobama

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

I remember when I was a boy and we used to parachute out of trees with bedsheets tied to our backs, these few, this band of brothers. Buck Ofama!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>Obama will lose because he has totally alienated white Americans....will get less than 35% of white vote.....

Democrats will become a truly minority party...
Obama is winning, sidewinder idiot.

Obama 2012. WTFU. Sidewinder.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch tonight's FOX fantasy extravagance. All your questions will be answered with questions that will satisfy your need for more unanswered questions.
It's common knowledge Valerie Jarrett made Obama who and what he is. She has access to the president's private quarters 24/7 and oftentimes is the last person to leave and have his ear.

Unless you think, like Lily, the New York Times doesn't know what it's saying:

"A Chicagoan who helped Mr. Obama navigate his rise through that city’s aggressive politics, Ms. Jarrett came to Washington with no national experience. But her unmatched access to the Obamas has made her a driving force in some of the most significant domestic policy decisions of the president’s first term, her persuasive power only amplified by Mr. Obama’s insular management style.

"While other presidents have had their close confidentes "Few have had the stature and the ability to step outside traditional White House protocol of Ms. Jarrett. She is the only staff member who regularly follows the president home from the West Wing to the residence, a practice that has earned her the nickname 'the Night Stalker.' By day, Mr. Obama is 'Mr. President' to her, but in social settings, he is just 'Barack.' When the Obamas take an out-of-town break, she often goes along.

"Mr. Obama’s first two chiefs of staff, Rahm Emanuel and Mr. Daley, clashed with Ms. Jarrett over strategic direction and over who had greater authority to interpret and carry out the president’s wishes, several officials said."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/02/us/politics...

Knowledge is power.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

bla bla wrote:
Who will win Ohio on Election Day Mitt or Obama ?
Obama. Same person who will win the election. OBAMA
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

I bet Obama feels like he’s being ‘Waterboarded’ being stuck in the Oval Office trying to act Presidential!! Romney/Ryan
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Seizes the Moment as Hurricane Sandy’s Savior
The ___-----__ has suspended campaigning to lead the federal response to a devastating hurricane.
... meaning, he gets to sit on his lazy asz and read shit from the teleprompter ... what he does best. Other than that, just a photo op for a failure.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
The massive storm that has occurred under this President's watch may be a blessing in disguise. His mishandling of this disaster, along with the Benghazigate fiasco, will assure that Americans will never have to suffer under this incompetent failure's lack of leadership again.
Christie already blew up that FOX wish list.
Nobama

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

I'm so cold. I don't know why I'm always cold?

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>Its over, get use to it.Now start practicing, That damn Romney won't give us our free stuff for 4 damn years. Oh no now i got to get a job.Now go get your shinebox.
bah bah fox sheep

Don't worry nothing will change if romnuts is Presidnt. Those of you that think Romnuts can make any chnges is not familiar with how government works....

No ones life will change on e bit accept the economy will continue to grow slowly better as it has over the last 4 years..

Atleast be honest... I know it's hard but truth is truth....Nor Fox truth but real truth...bah bah fox sheep
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
May be a positive for Romney... the effects of the storm could affect early voting and roaches have an aversion to water ... many will stay home.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago