Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TSM

El Paso, TX

#788207 Oct 30, 2012
I bet Obama feels like he’s being ‘Waterboarded’ being stuck in the Oval Office trying to act Presidential!! Romney/Ryan
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#788208 Oct 30, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Seizes the Moment as Hurricane Sandy’s Savior
The ___-----__ has suspended campaigning to lead the federal response to a devastating hurricane.
... meaning, he gets to sit on his lazy asz and read shit from the teleprompter ... what he does best. Other than that, just a photo op for a failure.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#788209 Oct 30, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
The massive storm that has occurred under this President's watch may be a blessing in disguise. His mishandling of this disaster, along with the Benghazigate fiasco, will assure that Americans will never have to suffer under this incompetent failure's lack of leadership again.
Christie already blew up that FOX wish list.
Nobama

Scranton, PA

#788210 Oct 30, 2012
I'm so cold. I don't know why I'm always cold?

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#788211 Oct 30, 2012
goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>Its over, get use to it.Now start practicing, That damn Romney won't give us our free stuff for 4 damn years. Oh no now i got to get a job.Now go get your shinebox.
bah bah fox sheep

Don't worry nothing will change if romnuts is Presidnt. Those of you that think Romnuts can make any chnges is not familiar with how government works....

No ones life will change on e bit accept the economy will continue to grow slowly better as it has over the last 4 years..

Atleast be honest... I know it's hard but truth is truth....Nor Fox truth but real truth...bah bah fox sheep
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#788212 Oct 30, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
The massive storm that has occurred under this President's watch may be a blessing in disguise. His mishandling of this disaster, along with the Benghazigate fiasco, will assure that Americans will never have to suffer under this incompetent failure's lack of leadership again.
May be a positive for Romney... the effects of the storm could affect early voting and roaches have an aversion to water ... many will stay home.

“only High IQs need apply”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#788213 Oct 30, 2012
Bho will Win.
Nobama

Scranton, PA

#788214 Oct 30, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
Hahahahahahahahah...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#788215 Oct 30, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>Ct electricity is out, people are stranded by flooding...where's the Kenyan? In Vegas partying with Beyonce?

The Kenyan doesn't care about white people
CT electricity only out for Romney supporters. Obama supporters continue to have electricity, internet access, and all cable channels with the exception of FAUX
Nobama

Scranton, PA

#788216 Oct 30, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>

Knowledge is power.
So, you're saying the power's out down there? Yeah, here too.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#788217 Oct 30, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
Obama can control the weather too!

OBAMA 2012
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#788218 Oct 30, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's common knowledge Valerie Jarrett made Obama who and what he is. She has access to the president's private quarters 24/7 and oftentimes is the last person to leave and have his ear.
Unless you think, like Lily, the New York Times doesn't know what it's saying:
"A Chicagoan who helped Mr. Obama navigate his rise through that city’s aggressive politics, Ms. Jarrett came to Washington with no national experience. But her unmatched access to the Obamas has made her a driving force in some of the most significant domestic policy decisions of the president’s first term, her persuasive power only amplified by Mr. Obama’s insular management style.
"While other presidents have had their close confidentes "Few have had the stature and the ability to step outside traditional White House protocol of Ms. Jarrett. She is the only staff member who regularly follows the president home from the West Wing to the residence, a practice that has earned her the nickname 'the Night Stalker.' By day, Mr. Obama is 'Mr. President' to her, but in social settings, he is just 'Barack.' When the Obamas take an out-of-town break, she often goes along.
"Mr. Obama’s first two chiefs of staff, Rahm Emanuel and Mr. Daley, clashed with Ms. Jarrett over strategic direction and over who had greater authority to interpret and carry out the president’s wishes, several officials said."
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/02/us/politics...
Knowledge is power.
Let me ask you a question....can you cite common knowledge?

Please, no links to some FOX story based on common 'knowledge'.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#788219 Oct 30, 2012
Nobama wrote:
I remember when I was a boy and we used to parachute out of trees with bedsheets tied to our backs, these few, this band of brothers. Buck Ofama!
so thats what happened to you.....They have brain surgery now for that.. sorry
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#788220 Oct 30, 2012
To some extent, Ms. Jarrett is part of a White House tradition. Bill Clinton brought along his fellow Arkansan Bruce Lindsey as his Mr. Fix-It. Mr. Bush had his Texas confidantes, Karen Hughes and Harriet Miers.

Common knowledge.
Nobama

Scranton, PA

#788221 Oct 30, 2012
We need to find and punish this Ben Ghazi guy, damned moss limes! It's time we took America back for americans, particularly fighter pilots.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#788222 Oct 30, 2012
Working from a cozy office previously occupied by Mr. Rove, with a staff of nearly three dozen, Ms. Jarrett is the president’s link to the world outside the White House bubble.

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice occasionally uses Ms. Jarrett, with whom she has become friendly, as an informal back channel to pass along foreign policy views, officials said.

And Bob Riley, a former Republican governor of Alabama, remembers the way Ms. Jarrett responded to his pleas for equipment to contain the BP oil spill in 2010.“Within 24 hours, what we had been told was an impossible task was done,” he said.

Common knowledge.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#788223 Oct 30, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
"I know where the big money is, and it's in Washington, and I know how to get it". Mitt Romneys power point presentation, 2002
He is an opportunist and a thief, would divert funds to private contractors. This guy will do anything or a buck, it's a sick game
Romney knows how to get the big money that Obamafailure was never able to do, which is why Obamafailure will cease in January.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#788224 Oct 30, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>I never understand peoples hatred of Haiti...maybe you racist just hate anywhere blacks live....
Haiti is a beautiful island..that suffered years of dictators and a devastating earth quake..I personally would love to be able to afford to live on a Caribbean island ...that why I live in the keys....Sorry your a bigot, maybe you'll grow up some day...
I love Haiti and Haitians, just not the sick, perverted ones like you. Now build your raft and return to your homeland.
fred

Newington, CT

#788225 Oct 30, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
CT electricity only out for Romney supporters. Obama supporters continue to have electricity, internet access, and all cable channels with the exception of FAUX
Before the Benghazi disaster, the Kenyan killed border agents by smuggling guns to to Mexican drug gangs to foment violence on the border to undermine the 2nd Amendment.

Report: Fast and Furious a product of DOJ ‘deliberate strategy’ laid out by Eric Holder, other senior Obama officials

Matthew Boyle
Investigative Reporter

The latest congressional report on Operation Fast and Furious found that the gunwalking-program-turned-scan dal was the result of a “deliberate strategy created at the highest levels of the Justice Department aimed at identifying the leaders of a major gun trafficking ring.”

The report is the second installment in a three-part series from Senate Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Sen. Chuck Grassley and House oversight committee Chairman Rep. Darrell Issa.

That “deliberate strategy,” congressional investigators argue, sprang from “a series of speeches about combating violence along the Southwest border” that Attorney General Eric Holder delivered shortly after taking office.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/29/report-fast...
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#788226 Oct 30, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>If these "many people" are known to you, Troll, I really don't care what they think, and six months is not quite a newborn in intelligent circles. GFY
So what you're saying is that you intend to raise your 6 month old with the disgusting, foul-mouthed tongue of an illegitimate babymama. Does your illegitimate babydaddy even care? Is that why he left you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Learn to Read 177,964
Abby 9-16 7 min edogxxx 2
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 18 min Blwlgo 4,018
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min TRD 68,469
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 47 min edogxxx 98,199
Amy 9-16 52 min edogxxx 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 69,353
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••