Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#788349 Oct 30, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, the guy doesn't even drink beer and you want to paint him as a drug lord? Obama spent years in the hood in Chicago, he is far more acquainted with the drug culture.
In addition; Romney doesn't smoke; but that didn't deter him from promoting cigarrettes in Russia; a cute little feminine brand called Vogue; they even threw in a little charm bracelet with each pack and increased youth smoking by 50%, laundered the money through various channels, Luxembourg, the Caymans, back to the US, maybe even through the Mormon Church.
He doesn't believe in birth control and even called The Morning After Pill and abortion pill; (not true), however, he was heavily invested in the companies that make them.
He doesn't believe in abortion, but, that didn't deter him from investing in Stericycle, a medical waste company that ground up dead fetuses for a buck.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#788350 Oct 30, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Not now. Not in THIS election.
So how many folks care about right wing stories about Jarrett?

Just the right wing.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#788352 Oct 30, 2012
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Romney hiding in his taxes?
Is he hiding some criminal act?
A felony
Do you think the IRS would have picked up on that by now? There might be something in them that could be spun pro-democrat, but highly unlikely anything illegal. Just probably the fact he used a lot of legal loopholes, which BTW, I'll bet you would have done whatever was legal to keep a larger portion of what you, yourself, earned too.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#788353 Oct 30, 2012
An exhausted and droopy-eyed Chris Christie joined the “Fox & Friends” crew Tuesday morning to give a rundown of the storm damage to his state of New Jersey. And while most of the conversation was about the devastation and how the state was reacting during the difficult time, Christie did let his trademarked fiery spirit show when one anchor tried to throw presidential politics into the mix.

After talking about what was being done in response to Hurricane Sandy, host Steve Doocy asked about rumors that Mitt Romney would be accompanying Christie to tour the damage. That’s when the governor let loose.

“I have no idea nor am I the least bit concerned or interested,” Christie said.“I’ve got a job to do here in New Jersey that’s much bigger than presidential politics, and I could care less about any of that stuff. I have a job to do, I’ve got 2.4 million people out of power, I’ve got devastation on the shore, I’ve got floods in the northern part of my state. If you think right now I give a damn about presidential politics then you don’t know me.”

Read more: http://politics.kfyi.com/cc-common/mainheadli...
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#788356 Oct 30, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too, I am voting for Romney in three different states. With no ID law I can vote as often as I please.
I already sent in three absentee ballots and took an armful of the same to a "retirement home" where I filled out all the ballots myself. I also used the names of dead people in their burial ground to bulk up the ballots. PA is going for Mitt ... no doubt. Oh, and I sent in a ballot marked with the name "RealDave Putz".

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#788358 Oct 30, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Obama hiding in Benghazi?
Is he hiding gross misconduct of his administration?
Treason?
He may be involved in arms and drug sales there.

Ocala, FL

#788359 Oct 30, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
More 'common knowledge' that can't be cited in fear of humorous reprisal.
Go ahead. Humorously reprise it. Let's see the references that prove otherwise, showing what a paragon of virtue Valarie Jarrit was in Chicago.
carol

Orlando, FL

#788360 Oct 30, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshyt, this has been debunked and debunked, you're sick in the head.
Where's Romneys tax returns?
No comments about him closing Sensata and exporting 200 jobs and the plant to China?
Oh, for heaven's sake, Lily. I've posted that Boston Globe article about Jarrett's slums as well as the video of the documentary several times.

Nothing has been "debunked" except your ability to use plain old common sense and reasoning which makes you one of the easily fooled. That's just the plain old truth.
President Mitt Romney

United States

#788361 Oct 30, 2012
Even ultra-liberal NPR calls the race for President Romney!

Here’s a daily reminder for you awful Negroes and that dwindling number of human Barrybots out there that failed clown “Obama” is going to lose.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/npr-8-point-swi...

More awful news for failed clown “Obama”.

Early voting is favoring President Romney by a HUUUGE 52%– 46% margin – a TWENTY TWO POINT FLIP from 2008!

This from Gallup…

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Even ultra-liberal OREGON trending President Rodney!

I lived in the Portland, OR region for 7 years until last February and can tell you that if even a blue state like that is going toward President-elect Romney, imagine the MASSIVE LANDSLIDE he’s going to win by a week from today!

_-_-_Rasmussen predicts Romney gets 279+ electoral votes!_-_-_

America’s most accurate pollster is now openly calling the election for President-elect Romney.

LOL

Sparta, NJ

#788362 Oct 30, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the IRS would have picked up on that by now? There might be something in them that could be spun pro-democrat, but highly unlikely anything illegal. Just probably the fact he used a lot of legal loopholes, which BTW, I'll bet you would have done whatever was legal to keep a larger portion of what you, yourself, earned too.
Like Lilybitch, that one is just another shitslinger.

Ocala, FL

#788363 Oct 30, 2012
new yawk wrote:
The sewers have backed up now, it's almost more than I can bear. The whole neighborhood smells like poop.
Washington?

Oh, guess you are referring to New York.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#788364 Oct 30, 2012
I think we should explore the creditability of the NY Times.....

Bush drive for home ownership fueled housing bubble

There are plenty of culprits, like lenders who peddled easy credit, consumers who took on mortgages they could not afford and Wall Street chieftains who loaded up on mortgage-backed securities without regard to the risk.

But the story of how the United States got here is partly one of Bush's own making, according to a review of his tenure that included interviews with dozens of current and former administration officials.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/business/wo...

How can they be wrong? They got the story right about Jarrett didn't they?

So there ya go. Just shot down 20,000 nutjobs posts that tried to blame the Dems for the housing bust. Thanks carol.

Ocala, FL

#788365 Oct 30, 2012
<quoted text>
He probably was a recipient of the amnesty, likely only paid 9% taxes. Mitt is a money launderer, may be involved in arms and drug sales.
Do you have any sources on that?...or is your source the same as Senator Reid's?(in other words, you made it up)

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#788366 Oct 30, 2012
Peppy wrote:
News update: Homer lost his basement, but he gained an indoor pool. Flack's windmill has generated enough power to last him a month.
Have not seen any apologies to Flack just yet. He was absolutely correct about the storm.
You won't either.
carol

Orlando, FL

#788368 Oct 30, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Carol, you're making a whole lot of people on here go stick their heads in the sand, but soon they will be back with some inane, insulting response that doesn't address what you just posted, but which they will think is incredibly insightful in its vindictiveness.:)
I thought everyone knew about the power Valerie Jarrett has in the White House. It was posted on here at least a zillion times by many of us very early on with the same credible sources.

They're still in denial four years later

Ocala, FL

#788369 Oct 30, 2012
new yawk wrote:
Thank God we haven't lost pow
Oops! Hope you're joking! Praying for the safety of all up there.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#788370 Oct 30, 2012
<quoted text>
He's not. You are buying into rightwing propaganda. The only ones still chewing on this bone is Fox.
Nothing about it anywhere else at all.
Do you honestly think that the President of the United States wants anyone to die? Come on now, be real.
All i can say is thank God 99% of left wingers aren't like you.

Ocala, FL

#788371 Oct 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Remember when George Bush said, if you tell people something over and over again, they'll start to believe it.
No,.,.,.when did he say that?

Ocala, FL

#788373 Oct 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Wrong again bobo
You'll never win an argument that way. You didn't win this one.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#788374 Oct 30, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
He may be involved in arms and drug sales there.
No, I heard that he's selling his own brand of "cigarretes", each carton containing a "get an abortion FWREEE" and a Bammie Medal of Dishonor - he's laundering the money through Jarrett's underwear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Pizza Blows 4 min StarScum 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Guru 182,045
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min TRD 68,909
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 34 min J RULES 71,225
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mike 51,280
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr OzRitz 49,310
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr PEllen 98,873
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]