Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#788127 Oct 30, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm running away from a question you clearly can't answer yourself?
The birther tactics are old school at this point. Try some of your own intellectualism[??] for a change.
Make a guess. I think it's Vallerie Jarrett. Who do you think is really making the decisions the president should be making?

Who told Susan Rice what to say all over the television networks and at the UN?
Obviously, it wasn't Obama.
So, who told her what to say?
Obama is an empty chair. He's not in charge of anything. The person who told Susan Rice what to say at the UN and all over television is the real president.
Who is it?

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#788128 Oct 30, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> Many people believe you should be deported back to your native Haiti.
I never understand peoples hatred of Haiti...maybe you racist just hate anywhere blacks live....

Haiti is a beautiful island..that suffered years of dictators and a devastating earth quake..I personally would love to be able to afford to live on a Caribbean island ...that why I live in the keys....Sorry your a bigot, maybe you'll grow up some day...
scoop

Marquette, MI

#788129 Oct 30, 2012
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
The fear oh the FEAR.....Obama/Biden 2012
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#788130 Oct 30, 2012
Mitt Romney’s Closing Con Game

Mitt Romney’s latest political ad makes it clear that he’s trying to portray himself as a uniter who will heal the divisions of the Obama years. Don’t believe it for a second.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10...

It's a wonderful thing to watch when EVERYONE but the right wing nutjob sites are calling a Mitt a liar.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#788131 Oct 30, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>

Mitt is still lying about Jeep !
from Bloomberg News:.....

"To counter the severe slump in European sales, Marchionne is considering building Chrysler models in Italy, including Jeeps, for export to North America. The Italian government is evaluating tax rebates on export goods to help Fiat. Marchionne may announce details of his plan as soon as Oct. 30, the people said."
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#788132 Oct 30, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Kos?
What Happens If Romney Loses?
The election is just a little over nine days away. It still seems more likely than not that Romney will lose the election. Romney will probably fall short by 13 electoral votes by winning Virginia, Florida, and Colorado, but still coming up short in Ohio. If Romney loses as it seems he will, there will be frustration and disbelief in Republicans ranks followed by a free-for-all of recriminations. As I’ve mentioned before, the Romney campaign has been vague enough that every faction will have things it can use to justify its own position and things it can use to blame its intra-party rivals. Because Romney mostly ran a campaign about nothing, no faction in the GOP will accept that it was the one that contributed most to the loss, and no disputes within the party will be any closer to resolution....
...As frustrated by a Romney loss as Republicans would be, the party will have an incentive to find a more credible and competitive candidate for the next presidential election.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Frank Rich predicts that they'll go far right. Perhaps Murderdocks the Gods gift rapepublican will run

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#788133 Oct 30, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> Many people believe your language is abusive to your newborn baby.
If these "many people" are known to you, Troll, I really don't care what they think, and six months is not quite a newborn in intelligent circles. GFY
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#788134 Oct 30, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
vagina lady upset because she may have to pay for birth control and abortions for her promiscuous, drug-addicted daughter....
Hi Dummy
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#788135 Oct 30, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Your turn to run away from this, dupe:
Who told Susan Rice what to say all over the television networks and at the UN?
Obviously, it wasn't Obama.
So, who told her what to say?
Obama is an empty chair. He's not in charge of anything. The person who told Susan Rice what to say at the UN and all over television is the real president.
Who is it?
Susan Rice is a token black woman in a meaningless job.....

pure cannon fodder to take the blame for the Obama lies....

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#788136 Oct 30, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The yayhoos are feuled by FOX and right wing blogs such as the conservative treehouse, American Thinker etc etc. As their bullshyte stories are debunked, they make up new ones.
One day Chris Stevens is a hero left out to die by Da Bammy and the next day Stevens is running arms to Al Qaida in Syria.
Maybe it would be nice to live with no rational thought like Dbwronger ,floridu and the rest of this teafool brigade on here...They know if they lose this election there lives as they fantasize about it are over..

What they don't realize, whity rule in America is over by 2016 no matter what they do...Even the Mormons and evanjckels can't bread there way out of Tan America..
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#788137 Oct 30, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
"To counter the severe slump in European sales, Marchionne is considering building Chrysler models in Italy, including Jeeps, for export to North America. The Italian government is evaluating tax rebates on export goods to help Fiat. Marchionne may announce details of his plan as soon as Oct. 30, the people said."
Mitts a liar, about everything.

It's a sickness with him, even his family story; he tells people that Ann insisted and pushed him to run.
Ann says it was his decision and she reluctantly went along with it.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#788138 Oct 30, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>I never understand peoples hatred of Haiti...maybe you racist just hate anywhere blacks live....
Haiti is a beautiful island..that suffered years of dictators and a devastating earth quake..I personally would love to be able to afford to live on a Caribbean island ...that why I live in the keys....Sorry your a bigot, maybe you'll grow up some day...
They're black.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#788139 Oct 30, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Jack Kennedy and George Bush were both early volunteers in WWII.....
never said "all wars", because some, such as Vietnam, were slaughterhouses unrelated to the defense of America.....
That's WWII, where we were attacked and war/draft was imminent. How many Rockefellers, Carnegies, Rothschilds, Asters, Morgans, etc., saw actual battle. What did Ronnie do in the war, Pops. You were wrong; you're still wrong, and I'm bored with trying to reason with fools. GFY
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#788140 Oct 30, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The yayhoos are feuled by FOX and right wing blogs such as the conservative treehouse, American Thinker etc etc. As their bullshyte stories are debunked, they make up new ones.
One day Chris Stevens is a hero left out to die by Da Bammy and the next day Stevens is running arms to Al Qaida in Syria.
Chris Stevens was both hero and arms dealer for Obama....the only villain in this story is the slime in the Oval Office.....

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#788141 Oct 30, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats great news!!!!
if they sell good they will build plants here and get thousand of good jobs for Americans,like Toyota and Honda did...Thanks to President Obama....

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#788142 Oct 30, 2012
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
I guess that's why Herman Cain and Allen Keys failed so hard. As far as our next President, we'll see next week but I'd guess that if Obama get re-elected, it's more do to the fact that people are tired of the constant lies, conspiracy theories and whining bitch logic that keeps coming from the Republican right.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#788143 Oct 30, 2012
Realtime wrote:
They're sick in the head, hunting like rabid dogs for the next conspiracy. Remember that dummy gunner posting from the Hezbollah site that the ambassador was raped. They lap up that rape stuff like crazy.
Probably some secret desire.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#788144 Oct 30, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it would be nice to live with no rational thought like Dbwronger ,floridu and the rest of this teafool brigade on here...They know if they lose this election there lives as they fantasize about it are over..
What they don't realize, whity rule in America is over by 2016 no matter what they do...Even the Mormons and evanjckels can't bread there way out of Tan America..
Obama will lose because he has totally alienated white Americans....will get less than 35% of white vote.....

Democrats will become a truly minority party...
bla bla

Charlotte, NC

#788145 Oct 30, 2012
Who will win Ohio on Election Day Mitt or Obama ?
Nobama

Scranton, PA

#788146 Oct 30, 2012
Well, the bus is here to take us to the homeless shelter, the little woman and I volunteered to help them cope after the storm. The whole church will be there, a lot of these guys are vetarans you know so get out there and do your part. This is a feeling that the rotten Libs will never know, the self-centered hippie bastards!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 5 min _Zoey_ 7,785
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 7 min _Zoey_ 324
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min litesong 46,737
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min Obama Sux 49,875
Abby 9-20 24 min Mister Tonka 11
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,499
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 623
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,078
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••