Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,508)

Showing posts 730,141 - 730,160 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
THE SSSSSSSSSSSNAKE

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
It happened again Leggs, another lady has kicked your ass without uttering a word. LMAO!!!
YA THINK, HONEY? ISSSS THAT WHAT YOU THINK JUST HAPPENED? MAYBE YOU ARE A BUILDER, YOU'RE DUMB ENOUGH.
THE SSSSSSSSSSSNAKE

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

THERE'SSS ANOTHER POSSSSIBILITY, ISSSSN'T THERE? IT'SSSS THE ONE THAT CONFOUNDSSS YOU. WHY WOULD A WOMAN ABUSSSED FALL IN LOVE WITH HER CAPTOR? I OWN CAROL. AND I OWN YOU TOO. YOU REMEMBER DON'T YOU? I'M THE ONLY REASON FOR YOU TO... UM... ENJOY YOURSSSSELF HERE. ISSSSN'T THAT RIGHT? ARE YOU JUSSSSST ENTERTAINING YOURSELF TONIGHT OR ISSSS THAT A BANANA IN YOUR POCKET?
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Big Pharma Wants to Run Medical Experiments on Your Babies

A commentary just published in the Journal of Pediatrics, Henry Akinibi, MD, and his colleagues from Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center and the University of Cincinnati are calling for Big Pharma to work with academics to conduct more human drug tests on a special group – newborn babies.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/10/28/big-pharma-...
THE SSSSSSSSSSSNAKE

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

ooooooopppppppsssssss wrote:
<quoted text>You know it's coming, Nov 6th, yes creeping up on you .The Whitehouse is gonna have some new tennants wooooooooooo weeeeeeeee .It's killing you too I know it is .It's like being executed when you know the exact time of death is nigh.Tic toc tic toc and odds are there won't be that call from the Governor for a pardon .Because he'll b e to busy celebrating his Victory .ha ha ha ha ha ha
I'M ACTUALLY GOOD WITH NOVEMBER 7TH. IT LOOKSSSS LIKE WE'LL EKE OUT A VICTORY, THANK GOODNESSSSS. AFTER THAT, I'LL COME FOR YOU. YOU'LL BE SSSSURPRISED AT HOW EFFICIENT I AM AT IT. CLOWN.
THE SSSSSSSSSSSNAKE

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

CONFUCIUS SAY: "IF YOU WANT TO CAUSE A MAN PAIN, KILL HIS CHILDREN." WISE WORDS, WISE WORDS...
THE SSSSSSSSSSSNAKE

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Big Pharma Wants to Run Medical Experiments on Your Babies
A commentary just published in thom Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center and the University uct more human drug tests on a special group – newborn bies.
http://theintelhub.com/2012/10/28/big-pharma-...
FCUK YOUR "BABIES" YOU IGNORANT CLOWN. CHILDREN ARE SIMPLY THE SSSSSPAWN OF SSSATAN...
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't call me a Hillary "supporter", but I have said (on this forum none the less), that if it had come down to Clinton and McCain, I would have had a hard decision.
One of the things that turned me off about Obama was this statement from his wife:
"For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country"
That should say volumes about the Obamas.
It sure does say volumes. That is why when you see the letters O B A M A they mean O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

worker wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that because something works, means we can break the law. Interesting
Obama/Biden 2012
clinton quote its the fog of war,and the sniper at the
airport!!!
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

bigbamboom wrote:
<quoted text>
bye, bye barry.
Dump the Chump or D.T.C.

Romney 2012
Tournefort

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest, I'm more interested in the health of the economy and the future of the nation than in your sensationalizing the tragic attack on the consulate. Investigations are under way, and the facts of who failed when and where are being assembled. Before that time, you are wishing and hoping that men's deaths can be used for your personal partisan gains and you/FOX don't have the moral or ethical strength of character or decency to even try to hide your glee that this happened at the onset of an election. None of your armchair rants and speculation honors the memory or service of the men who died.
"Investigations are under way, and the facts of who failed when and where are being assembled"

Obama and Clinton both know how and why the decision was made to go with the video story EVEN THOUGH "E-mails obtained by CNN made clear that less than 30 minutes after the attack began, the State Department notified officials within the agency, the White House, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Pentagon and the FBI that an attack was underway and that Stevens was in the compound." ... EVEN THOUGH "On the evening of September 11th, 2012, dozens of real-time communications passed between security personnel on the ground in Benghazi and their superiors in Tripoli and Washington. It is now known that during the attack, the State Department’s Operations Center communicated directly with the White House Situation Room, providing minute-by-minute updates of the incident as it was unfolding."

There is no need for an "investigation" for Obama to explain why he and Hillary Clinton repeatedly attributed the attack on the consulate to a "spontaneous demonstration" fueled by an anti-Muslim video in spite of having received intel indicating otherwise.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Tournefort wrote:
<quoted text>
"Investigations are under way, and the facts of who failed when and where are being assembled"
Obama and Clinton both know how and why the decision was made to go with the video story EVEN THOUGH "E-mails obtained by CNN made clear that less than 30 minutes after the attack began, the State Department notified officials within the agency, the White House, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Pentagon and the FBI that an attack was underway and that Stevens was in the compound." ... EVEN THOUGH "On the evening of September 11th, 2012, dozens of real-time communications passed between security personnel on the ground in Benghazi and their superiors in Tripoli and Washington. It is now known that during the attack, the State Department’s Operations Center communicated directly with the White House Situation Room, providing minute-by-minute updates of the incident as it was unfolding."
There is no need for an "investigation" for Obama to explain why he and Hillary Clinton repeatedly attributed the attack on the consulate to a "spontaneous demonstration" fueled by an anti-Muslim video in spite of having received intel indicating otherwise.
The Dems are going to drag out the investigation until after the election.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

I've repeatedly said that the Armed Services are in decline under the command of the Boy Messiah. More evidence:

Accusations against generals cast dark shadow over Army: http://tinyurl.com/9pgtfsj

Hurry November. Our military personnel are demoralized.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
I've repeatedly said that the Armed Services are in decline under the command of the Boy Messiah. More evidence:
Accusations against generals cast dark shadow over Army: http://tinyurl.com/9pgtfsj
Hurry November. Our military personnel are demoralized.
I am sticking my neck out here,But here it is IMHO!!

If any one is still curious re why Obama was not questioned by Romney
heres the real reasons...My source reveals the issue is Classified and
also of real Embarrassment to the Oval Offices.This was obviously a
question of why the Ambassador was in Benghazi at the worst possible
time 9/11 for any Americans to be in the Middle East?

The US,and the UK,were engaged in a covert operation concerning the
whereabouts of arms supplied to Libyan Rebels by the US,during the
Overthrow of Ghaddafi? Also the quest was tied to a Meeting with
the Turkish Govt,To expedite the transfer of the Weapons in question
to Syria,by Turkey,Leaving Obamas,and his Admin with clean hands as
it was Election time??

The investigation by Pickering,who incidentally has a Pro Iran record
among other issues..is an absolute Sham..Buying time for the Election
to be concluded etc..IMHO,Romney was informed it was a Classified issue
and he would be endangering Personel,and the entire operation by his
pressuring the POTUS,about what really took place.Forcing the POTUS
to either reveal it was a Clandestine Op,by the CIA,that failed,or
for the POTUS,to continue to lie about the facts of the matter????

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Your First Time (voting)
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dems are going to drag out the investigation until after the election.

it was Election time??

DEMOCRATIC USA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

WWW.ELECTORAL-VOTE.COM
STUFF'S GETTING WAY BETTER.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Benghazi: Obama knew!!!

Jeffrey T. Kuhner

President Obama has been caught in a web of deception — one that threatens to ensnarl his re-election bid. Multiple e-mails and diplomatic cables reveal that the administration deliberately deceived the public. Libyagate now haunts Mr. Obama, relentlessly eroding his credibility and trustworthiness. It is a stake aimed at the heart of his presidency.

For nearly two weeks, the Obama team claimed that the attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi resulted from “spontaneous protests” due to an anti-Muslim video. This was false — and Mr. Obama knew it. Several senior State Department officials testified at congressional hearings that there were no protests on Sept. 11, 2012. In fact, our diplomatic mission had been quiet all day. Moreover, the State Department was monitoring the compound in real time. On video, State Department officials witnessed scores of armed men breach the consulate and begin shooting at our diplomats. The officials’ obvious conclusion: It was a terrorist assault. Within 24 hours, the CIA’s station c

The latest evidence, however, is a bombshell: Two hours after the assault began the State Department sent an e-mail to numerous agencies — including the White House Situation Room — that Ansar al-Sharia, a terror group affiliated with Al Qaida, had claimed responsibility. The e-mail went directly to the White House’s Executive Office — the president’s inner circle. In other words, from nearly the beginning Mr. Obama knew that Benghazi was a terrorist atrocity. Yet, he insisted on blaming a phantom protest and an obscure YouTube video. He misled the public in a desperate attempt to cover-up his administration’s colossal failure.

Why? The answer is cynical politics. One of Mr. Obama’s central campaign narratives is that he killed Osama bin Laden and badly degraded Al Qaida. The Benghazi attack, however, directly contradicts the administration’s position. Rather than being in retreat, Al Qaida is on the rise. Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, Mali, Iraq and Libya — the Islamic fascist network has been expanding its safe havens and jihadist activity in every one of these nations.

In particular, Libya has been transformed into a failed Islamist state. Contrary to media spin, Mr. Obama’s military intervention in Libya has been a disaster. Jihadists roam the countryside, targeting minorities and seeking to impose Sharia law. Over 20,000 weapons formerly controlled by late strongman Moammar Gadhafi were stolen by Al Qaida militants. The country’s eastern provinces are nearly in open revolt, fueled by a Muslim insurgency. In fact, the Benghazi attack occurred for one primary reason: Mr. Obama’s war has made Libya safe for radical Islam. Hence, the president feared that the truth about his Libyan intervention would come out. The result is that Ambassador Christopher Stevens was murdered, along with 3 other U.S. diplomatic personnel. Mr. Obama has American blood on his hands.

The September 11 terror plot was not the first one. The administration engaged in willful blindness to the Islamist reality in Benghazi. Our consulate had been attacked in April and June. Britain withdrew its diplomatic mission due to the surging violence; the Red Cross shut down its operations as well. Moreover, American officials repeatedly asked for enhanced security at the compound. The requests were denied. In his diary and several cables, Stevens complained about the growing jihadist violence that threatened his staff. To no end: They were sacrificed on the altar of Mr. Obama’s multilateral interventionism and political ambitions.

The real tragedy is that perhaps the dead Americans could have been saved. The attack lasted over six hours. A U.S. drone was directly over the compound, processing information and conducting surveillance. American fighter jets and AC-130 gunships were less than 450-miles away?

DUMP THE CHUMP...ROMNEY RYAN 2012!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
it was Election time??
You see, you answered your own question. Previous post to DB writer which was.

yaddda yadda... Thirdly, unless you are a complete and utter dickhead, if you had a hot lead on a case do you every see the police announce this on the TV before they act on it ? NOOO, it never happens. So before all you try and grab some moral ground here, think of the reasons that would delay announcing to the world, you might know who did this and the last thing you want is to give warning to the enemy that you are coming. It is just plain stupid, for one take lessons from Israel. Someone bombs them, you see it on tv but apart from the announcement condeming the attack thats it!!! Next day on the news Israeli jets just bombed the crap out of some terrorist hide out. No warnings, no nothing. So they don't give publicity to any terror organisation because it defeats the purpose and only motivates them to do more attacks.
PDUPONT

Agawam, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

James Madison wrote:
theres no growth now in our economy,corporations want spending cuts in the government and cut taxes.
small buisness are being hammered ,by obama
46% of americans dont pay federal taxes !!
those are the same obama supporters complaining about how everyone else should pay more taxes.
You're either a liar or abysmally ignorant. When Obama took office GDP was at -5.6% we moved out of the negative area by the third quarter of 2009 and since then growth in GDP have averaged 2.16% per quarter.
Corporations don't want government to stop spending dimwit, they just want a larger share to be shoveled their way.
The people who don't pay federal income taxes are retirees on Social Security, veterans on pensions or living on disability checks and those who even though working don't make enough to pay income taxes.
Another group that doesn't pay income taxes are millionaires and billionaires whose income is derived from investment income. They pay a capital gains tax which is half of what people who actually work for a living pay.
You're an idiot!
PDUPONT

Agawam, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the weather on the Moon, dingbat?
You are a liar and an idiot.
Another insightful fact based counterargument by good old Nosewax. NOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 730,141 - 730,160 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 36 min throw more shoes 16
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 64,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 42,936
snapchat gay names 2 hr nolovecity74 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 167,402
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••